2.4

Ali

AliNortheast, VIC

So far excellent- very satisfied with Data coverage and speed

Bought a $100 Sim with 60G Data with 6 month expiry yesterday, number transfer and activation done in less than 4 hours (from Optus).
speed test is giving me average 50 mbps (i recorded 107 mbps in the morning!!! excellent )
generally i am very satisfied with my purchase despite some bad review i have read about boost.

Plan Cost per MonthA$16.60
Included Data per Month10 GB

Worst company !!

Ordered sim from Boost and has NEVER arrived. They just sent you a order confirmation and that's all. Called Boost and they said they are on the way. One more week now, still not delivered.

A bunch of lies !!

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Worst provider I’ve ever seen , wasting money and time

The worst provider I’ve ever seen , it’s almost a month still I have no connection and even when they gave me direct number to call telestra!! Telestra was unhappy and told me they won’t help Boost ‘s customers and they already complained about this which is understandable. every time i call them I wait for half an hour and after connection someone passed me to someone else and again I had to wait 20-30 mins and end of the conversation I couldn’t get any progress . If you can’t provide your service properly give ppl’s money back.

Find out how Boost Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

This product has no service, poor coverage, interrupted wifi for mobile product. Can find no person who could help!

No signals in a lot of places, phone calls can be hardly heard. Most of the time, need to running out of properties to talk over the phone, and conversation could be suddenly stopped.
Interrupted a lot and unclear voice can be heard. Product cover international calls, but the other end can never hear my voice, nor could I hear the other ends.

David Sims

David SimsNorthern Region, NSW

Took 48 hours to activate my Sim then lost my $30 activation credit

Grumpy

GrumpyCentral Queensland, QLD

Experience with changing to Boost and their service.

We had no problems changing from post aid Telstra plan to prepaid Boost. The Boost service people gave us all the information we needed and the change over was smooth. So far we wouldn't even know we had changed from Telstra.

Boost M.Boost Mobile

I had problem then the customer service got everything resolved. Just need to be patience and everything will be clear in order. Love the support given. Definitely will keep the service.

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.00
Included Data per Month5 GB
Boost M.Boost Mobile

Porting from vodafone to boost finally went through

Bron L.South East Queensland, QLD

The sooner I can get another supplier the better

Bron L.

Sure. Thanks for getting back to me.

Hostile Customer Service

Rang the customer service this morning. First try - the call went through yet nobody attended and heard non-English chat in the background.
Second try - a lady customer service answered the call. Very hostile.

Plan Cost per MonthA$40.00

Easy activation/porting experience

Bought 2x $150 12 month prepaid sims from Officeworks on 22/05/20 for myself and wife. I inserted Sims this morning, received boost txt straight away with activation instructions. Activation (with porting of existing numbers) took about 1-2 minutes. Took only another 5 minutes to get email confirmation that porting and activation successful. Easiest and quickest porting/transfer process I've ever had. Despite the bad reviews, I would definitely recommend based on my experience. FYI, I ported from Catch (Optus) to Boost (Telstra).

Dexter

DexterPerth, WA

Horrible customer service... Stay away!!!

Truth be knownst

Truth be knownstPerth, WA

Compared to Telstra, Boost is a blessing.

I had been with Telstra for many years, then found my data was getting sucked out within a few days. My use was as usual and even had a phone man check settings for intense apps', also spoke to others with same issue.
I frequent remote/rural areas and find other cheaper providers just don't have the coverage, but Boost does, and doesn't clean out my data. To me thats a blessing in a time where I rely on being with others through my phone.

Plan Cost per MonthA$16.67
Included Data per Month10 GB

Terrible customer service

Plan Cost per MonthA$150.00
Included Data per Month80 GB
Suzy K.

Suzy K.South East Queensland, QLD

It was simple.

After I saw the review I was worried to change to Boost but their plan are best in my situation. Due to COVID-19, unable to contact many companies but I still able to spoke to Boost' customer service. Less than 5 minutes Porting and Activation are done then successful to use Boost network. It was simple so happy. Thank you Patrick and thank you Boost. You are the best!

Plan Cost per MonthA$12.50

Plan Cost per MonthA$30.00
Included Data per Month20 GB
Nicholas

NicholasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ported to Boost yesterday without an issue

Despite all the negative reviews about porting issues I ported yesterday and it couldn’t have been easier. I purchased my sim from 7/11 and submitted the online activation request at exactly 4:00pm, by 4:15 my phone with kogan sim was displaying SOS so I put the new Boost sim in and restarted the phone and was on the Telstra network.

Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00
Included Data per Month20 GB
Boost M.Boost Mobile

Where is my sim? Old sim run out. no phone. No way to contact boost.

I bought a sim a week ago. They said they would post it the next day. Still haven't received an order saying they have. Have no phone currently as spent last of my money buying new sim. Can't afford to recharge old phone. No way to contact them without phone. Going to TIO.

Plan Cost per MonthA$150.00
Included Data per Month5 GB
Kirstie
Kirstie

where to?

Robin

RobinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super fast and smooth transfer

Quite a few low rating in the review made me really hesitated to switch. Paid $150 for 80G at office work, and fill up the activation info online. switch was done in 10 minutes.
simple and fast. signal is really good. and can call overseas cities (my home town) for free.

Plan Cost per MonthA$12.50
Included Data per Month6 GB

GrrrrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling service

Grrrr

One week later and I still Boost has not resolved the issue.

Benno Macc

Benno Maccasked

Hi all. Like the Boost brand, coverage etc. One question, when i first joined up i got emailed an invoice for my first credit added to my service. The other day i had to recharge as the 28 day cycle was coming to an end, but this time i did not get emailed a invoice. Why is this? I need these invoices for taxation purposes

Hi Benno,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Kindly send us an email so we can look into your account regarding your request.

Please email it at info@boost.com.au

Nic J.

Nic J.asked

Can you have a micro sim and nano sim with the same phone number?

Giani
Giani

Hi Nic , I am sorry I am unable to answer this question. Maybe someone from Boost may have the answer.

Hi Nic,

Thanks for reaching out. If your switching SIM cards doesn't affect your phone number. If there is anything we can help you with, please drop us an email at info@boost.com.au.

Sincerely,

Carmel S.

Carmel S.asked

I am a new customer switched over last Sunday March 29th, still have no connection, can't make any calls or receive calls. Have been on livechat they just tell me it's coz of the virus.I have emailed them they said they will respond within 5 days or I can contact customer support , but I can't ring anyone. I am using pocket
Wifi to write this as its my only communication. Should not have to wait four days. Would I be able to get a refund so I can look else where?
Regards
carmel.stanford@yahoo.com.au

Sandra J.
Sandra J.

I finally got my service activated yesterday after requesting activation on Saturday 28 March. I ended up going through the Telstra call centre. I explained my situation and the telstra employee was able to directly transfer me through to a Boost rep and they activated it over the phone. If you can use someone else's phone to call Telstra that will be your best chance of resolving the problem.

Troj
Troj

Cheers...honestly I'm tired of the whole rigmarole, they should be working from home if the corona virus was a concern, sick of their excuses,extremely poor data speed, they dont even have the decency to repond to existing customers concerns, instead they duplicate every response,to me that explains what kind of company they are and their carefactor..I've got the s8 note so it's a good phone,no reason for crap data speed you were lucky too have jagged the Telstra rep.i wish you all the best!!!

Hi Carmel,

We are sorry to hear if the service is not yet activated. Rest assured we will have it escalated to the escalation team. Please check your email so we can further communicate in resolving this.

Get an answer from our members and Boost Mobile representatives