Great customer service

Jeff from technical support provided a great service. My activation was not working and walked me through on how to fix it. He was courteous and patient and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much for your help

Disappointed

DisappointedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Boost: misleading advertiser that is near impossible to contact

Simon

SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service experience EVER!

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only

andrew n.

andrew n.Central West, NSW

Appalling customer service

I attempted to contact customer service about about a promotion that was not past on when I recharged. To say the customer support was appalling would be an understatement. You can not actually talk to anyone you can only message. To add insult to injury you must first message their automated message service and that system will decide if you can actually message a 'real' person. I say 'real' because they are actually no more helpful and about as caring. And that's when they bother to reply. You can literally wait for hours to get a one sentence response. Absolutely disgraceful service. I'm left stunned that this company is still in business.

Ellen VenzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service!!!

Have tried around 4 times to resolve an sms/mms issue where each text I sent is received four times.

After trying the crowdsourced and faq suggestions for fixing the issue, I contacted the company via their messaging service (the ONLY way you can contact them).

Each time I have contacted them, they tell me I’m being sent through to a technical expert. I then never hear from said expert. My last attempt, I waited for over an hour in their messaging app.

Each time I contacted them, they had no record of my previous contact with the company. I have screen shot the last message

Poor English, poor service. Would NOT recommend .

Plan Cost per MonthA$35.00
Graeme

Graeme

The worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Boost double charged for a recharge but I was completely unable to communicate with them about it over a period of several weeks. After a complaint to the T.I.O. they called and promised me a credit. It never happened so I had to start again. They finally refunded it after 3 months and 20 + hours of my time.

Plan Cost per MonthA$30.00
ghotok p.

ghotok p.Sydney, NSW

World's WORST customer service!

No way you can ever get them on calls when you need most! The customer service never picks up your calls even after trying thousands of days. Their chatting service is a stupidity. Alaways ask to email them, but they NEVER response your emails!

If you ever lose the sim card, they ask you to wait 5 business days to send a new sim card! This 5 days you will have to stay away of your number!

Plan Cost per MonthA$40.00
Included Data per Month55 GB
jimmy god

jimmy godSydney Surrounds, NSW

Shocking useless customer service

I am on the $00, price matched and got it for $235, its not bad need it for o/s calls, but when you wanna call them, calls redirect and hang up on you, such useless customer service is shocking, put some pino consultants on and let us talk to someone..sucha crappy surfy run company no wonder too many bires not enough staff..tpg run a better company at customer service..i wana buy a sim for the old man but such crap reviews and your replies say same do you juts copy paste your answers to every bad review on here?? lame as, fix your company because ppl will turn off..telstra coverage big whoop tpg optus catching up, if another company had calls to my country and an actual number to talk to someone id go with them. boost is overrated

Plan Cost per MonthA$20.00

Splash

Terrible service & worse customer service

I been asking for assistance for over 3 weeks via email, phone call, Facebook, Twitter, boost's website. The only reply I got was either automatic or cut and paste 'sorry' and will 'escalate'. I have been left on read and ignored. I am now pushing for a refund and porting my number.

Check out boostmobile's social media and you'll see all the upset customers comments.

The company is definitely going down. Avoid.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Plan Cost per MonthA$100.00
Included Data per Month200 GB

DO NOT PURCHASE ANY PRODUCTS

Purchases $200 sim on 5th Nov 2020 and to date 20/11 can not activate sim. Customer service is via chat and I have now "chatted" to 3 agents. All of which stated the same thing. Went through a lengthy verification process and then long waits until they say yes all activated. Still NOT activated. Either they are incompetent or simply will not activate for some unknown reason. Maybe as I have already paid for the sim upfront there is no obligation to connect as that would mean they would actually need to provide a service.

V G.
V G.

I am up to my 8th person-chat contact. They all ask the same thing, they all have the same script but no one does anything useful. Waist of everyone's time.

Call TIO ombudsman on 1800 046 686 and save yourself time. Only way you will get through to boost customer service!

The customer service of this company is abysmal and is the worst I’ve ever experienced. I am disgusted by how I’ve been treated and the time I have wasted and got no where. I have waited days for a response from customer care and have waited in the support queue for days, only for it to cut out and send me to the beginning again repeatedly. I am in my third trimester and need my phone for medical reasons. I will be going to the ombudsman about this and demanding compensation. Avoid this company at all costs. Not worth the stress, money or time.

Nick B.

Nick B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid this company at all costs

Honestly, never had such a horrendous customer experience in my life. SIM I ordered did not work. Hours long waits on their chat 'helpdesk'. No phone customer service available. Awful!

Plan Cost per MonthA$30.00
Boost M.Boost Mobile

Great experience with Boost and very happy

Plan Cost per MonthA$12.50
Included Data per Month6 GB

Terrible

Took hours to activate sim couldn't even bring number from old sim cannot talk to anyone litterly NO phone customer support misleading ads live chat doesn't work 90% of the time really bad

Plan Cost per MonthA$50.00
Included Data per Month30 GB
Topher G.

Topher G.

Useless at transferring number

I have many accounts that are tied to my phone number. Tried to transfer to boost and was asked for the same information multiple times over a 4 hour period in a chat screen. Never in my life has it been so difficult to organise the transfer of the number. I gave up in the end, due to the terribly slow response of the staff. Will stick with my current network for now

David G.

David G.Sydney, NSW

Even worse than Telstra

I initiated a move to boost Mobile from post paid Telstra to stay on the Telstra network but get away from the poor Telstra customer service. Big mistake!! Boost takes it to a new level of poor customer service! Ported my number after a laborious process but incorrectly activated the SIM with a new number first which my iPhone will now only recognise for iMessage service.
Only contact method is via message and after being dropped by the boost message service 3 times over an 8 hour period this afternoon/evening I guess I’ll just have to give up and move carriers altogether.

Raza

RazaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

bery bad customer service

very pathetic customer service. wasted my 2 days just to activate my sim card. Chat with 4 different people to get it going. The first 3 customer service representative left the chat in the middle and disappeared.

Plan Cost per MonthA$300.00
Included Data per Month240 GB
DCC

DCC

Terrible customer service

I was charged twice for a recharge and told the next day that I would get a refund within the next 3-5 business days. That was two weeks ago. The Message Us function on the website is missing and the 125 8881 number is no use. Very frustrated.

robSouth East Queensland, QLD

Should be zero stars

"The quickest & easiest way to get in contact is to Message Us" - no in fact this is the only way to contact Boost as there is NO option to speak to anyone on the contact number which only directs you back to the website.
OK then.
Logged on today at 9.20am and it is now 3.05pm and still haven't had any feedback except from Boost's bot.
Just going out to buy an optus sim and go there - if anyone wants some cheap $200 packs from Boost let me know!
With Boost still going I can only wonder how bad OneTel was that they went broke.....
My advice: run, don't walk towards ANY other mobile provider.

Plan Cost per MonthA$18.00
Included Data per Month15 GB
Pras

PrasSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service!!

I have boost 1 year prepaid plan. Because of their recent changes to global roaming policy, I don't have an option, to use my number overseas. I am not able to Reach out to anyone to discuss my options

Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00