• Plan Type
    • Pre-Paid Sim Only (199)
    • Post-Paid Sim Only (6)
  • Local Reception

Karen F.

Karen F.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay Away!

Ordered 2 prepaid sims almost a month ago, never arrived!
They will NOT refund my money, and cannot tell me when I will receive them. Customer service is shocking! Stay away from boost mobile, you will be sorry if you purchase from these crooks!

Plan Cost per Month: $18.00
Included Data per Month:7 GB

fly2shashi

fly2shashiMelbourne

Pathetic, you can't even get port request done

Raised a request on Saturday 15/02 (port services work on Saturday between 10 & 6) and as of Thursday, 20/02 it's not complete yet. I was however told today that due to system maintenance there are delays. What sort of company do you run which takes 4 bloody days to fix an issue?

PATHETIC!

Doss

DossSydney, NSW

SIM Card not delivered even after a MONTH.!

Hey Boost team,

What is the reason for not delivering my SIM card even after a MONTH?
Don't say, its outage. The outage is the term used to express the disruption of any service for a matter of an hour or so., but, you've been still cheating the customer saying some story over the last few weeks.

Even the irony part is that one of my friends who ordered a $2 start kit has received a SIM, but not mine.
So it's so clear that you are cheating the customers who bought 6months or 12months long term plan.
What's your strategic move?

Nima

NimaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away

Stay away from this scam. I have paid for a simcard days ago and still waiting for the delivery. I even asked for a refund but they refused to pay back my own money despite their so called help desk approving the refund. I repeat: stay away from this scam.

Plan Cost per Month: $30.00
Included Data per Month:20 GB

Saeed S.

Saeed S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not trust them .

I bought sim 4 week ago still they did not send to me . no good at all . Please do not trust them and do waste your money. terrible customer service

Plan Cost per Month: $135.00
Included Data per Month:80 GB

How they drove away a willing customer.

Matamata70

Matamata70Sydney

Terrible customer service - do not bother

Was going to join Boost as needed an inexpensive SIM card for my child's mobile. The service though has been horrendous and the first two customer service agents had now idea where the order was (right up to the Friday pm). Then miraculously Monday morning hits and apparently it is at the Post Office for pick up. Crazy.

Plan Cost per Month: $15.00
Included Data per Month:15 GB

Aassim R.

Aassim R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away from boost

I'm having the same issues as everyone else. I have been charged twice as well. Last time I contacted them, their customer service representative yelled at me non stop. Many people are affected and Telstra should be ashamed of themselves for having such business partners. I have contacted PayPal for a refund. Do yourselves a favour and stay away from them.

Boost M.Boost Mobile

terrible experience, been waiting for weeks for refund back, still waiting.....

Will contact the consumer protection for this since it looks like there are so many similar cases reviewed here.

bought a pre-paid sim plan on 24 Jan,
contacted by a agent from 03 9911 4000 and confirmed the order had to be cancelled
online chat on 10 Feb as for no refund received
online chat again 15 Feb, was asked to provide personal information again and then was told to send a cancellation request ...

Teresa
Teresa

No Sim Cards and asking for refund

I have waited more than 3 weeks for 2x SIM Cards to arrive but it did not happen. I then contacted Boost and was advised that you have yet to deliver to me. I asked for a refund and have yet to get it back. The money $270 is alot to me. Please refund to me immediately so I can move on. A very bad experience with Boost which is unforgettable.

Ref: INT 1-2365019492901

Johnny

Julia

Not even full Telstra network can improve a bad product

Was really disappointed with Boost. Live <60km from Melbourne CBD and am lucky to get 1 bar of signal. App is useless - can’t check data usage and app crashes when you try to recharge. Their #111# help number doesn’t work either.. Can’t get a straight answer out of customer service either. Won’t be recharging again.

Plan Cost per Month: $30.00
Included Data per Month:20 GB
Julia

Thanks for your response. Coverage was the least of my concerns. The fact that your app AND your #111 numbers don’t work were my deciding factors to switch providers

Horrible !! Nil customer service scammers

Ordered and paid for 12 month sim/service weeks ago but no supply of goods I paid for.
This company is a scammer takes you money and doesn't deliver. Keep your money and go
elsewhere this is a rip off.

Non existent customer service

Don’t bother - absolutely non existent customer service. Spoke to 5 different people who offer a different outcome. Then nil follow up, no 5 of those resolutions has been solved and it’s been 2 months since the complaint made. NEVER AGAIN!

depsSydney, NSW

Terrible experience..even before start of service

deps

Already wasted enough time....not any more.Thanks for generic copy paste response.

Bianca E.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible service! Been waiting weeks!

Two sims purchased weeks ago, with delivery stated as between 2-7 days! Sent numerous emails with no reply or update on expected delivery. Regretting our decision to switch to Boost

Bianca E.

We still haven't received the Sims

MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Communications company without communications

Purchased a 12 month plan, waited 3 weeks for delivery and just been advised another 2 weeks to wait. Very poor service for what is an offshoot of Telstra but it should have been expected with their customer service history

Macca

The only thing that would assist is sending out the sim so I can activate. Phone calls and emails do nothing except advise another delay. Tried the 24/7 live chat... guess what its not active either?

ken

ken

terrible, no one can solve the problem

bought a sim card from boost website and website says dispatch on next working day, now it takes more than 2 weeks still not receive it, tried email, calls , online chat, no one knows the answer.

Plan Cost per Month: $150.00

mounir h.

mounir h.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible service

Bought a SIM card online, payed for it on the 23/1/20 they told me the delivery is from 1 to 7 days , 3 weeks gone and nothing arrived, called the company many many times, they couldn’t give me a date for the delivery.
If they can’t provide the service why the talking the money.
Stay away from this company.

brarboyz

brarboyzPerth, WA

worst network and customer service

network drop down sometimes, unable to make a call, or sometime call connected to wrong no's if you call international.
i lost sim so customer service ask me what exact date i started my plan? and only way to find out is via app if your sim in that phone? seriously? or go to TELSTRA shop and they don't keep Boost sim cards? what you do? now only option is i loose my mobile no?

Plan Cost per Month: $25.00
Included Data per Month:5 GB
Boost M.Boost Mobile

Worst company, scam, do not waste your money

I bought the Sim Kit value of $150. I have waited for 3 weeks and still did not received the Sim kit so that I contact them. They said they don't have the sim in stock (on their website they still sell them) and asked me to buy the others sim and then activate. It has been 3 weeks but they don't even want to contact me to let me know about the stock problem, just want to take people's money without providing service. So if someone bought that sim and don't contact them they just keep their money. Please don't waste your money buy the product from them, they are a scammer.

Terry OBrienasked

does the 28 day expiry on plans mean there are 14 payments per year?

Hi Terry,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your query.

It means that on every 28th days of your credits you need to recharge it

Also, we recommend auto-recharge. With auto-recharge, your phone will automatically recharge on expiry so you don’t need to worry about recharging!

HOW TO SET UP:
1. Recharge using a credit/debit card on the Boost App. When recharging, select save card details.
Google_app_store_op Apple_app_store_OP
2. When your recharge is complete, select “Auto Recharge” in the Boost App.
3. Follow the prompts to complete your auto-recharge setup.
4. You’re all set. Your phone will automatically recharge on expiry.
Hope this helps.

Boost Mobile Team

Terry OBrien

So, that means 28 days by 12 months is 336 days which leaves 29 days in a 365 day year, so there are 13 charges in a year. Can you confirm this either way, please ?

K V.asked

Why do companies like Boost ask customers for their details before live chat starts and then live chat staff ask for the same information, even those the details would be in front of them? Also why do companies ask customers to fill out surveys when they know nothing well be done especially to improve poor customer service?

yuri g.
yuri g.

If you answer them, you are not the one asking the questions.... psychologically they have an upper hand from the start

Hi KV,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We intend to provide an efficient customer service experience that is why we are requiring the information to be available while waiting to be connected to the live chat support. Once connected to the agent, there are cases that the provided information isn't matching the records because it is possible that a different user is accessing it so we need to further verify it. Please know that this is mainly for your account security and record tracking.

We greatly value your feedback and rest assured it will be considered for further developments.

If you have further concerns, please email us at info@boost.com.au

Boost Mobile Team

K V.

If you must know what information I provided is in fact matching the information. It is just agents are trained to come out with the same questions like what is the customer details even those the correct information is in front of them. But why do agents say they well send out a code when it doesn't happen, why does agents promise something we'll happen when it doesn't happen like someone well ring me when no one does etc etc?

markasked

Can i but two sim cards in my name and activate one for myself and one for my wife? Thanks

Peter X
Peter X

thats what i did, but 2 separate transactions because i was not sure if u could buy 2 upfront

mark

Well, I did buy one in my name successfully. Then tried to buy another in my wife's name using her credit card but was refused - "...could not verify card details..." error message. Spoke to "support" but it's Telstra so got the usual run around response and "promises" to get back to me when they have an answer (based on past experiences with Telstra and reviews here I don't hold out much hope). Will try under my name again.

mark

Just tried under my name again... same error. "We are sorry, but your card could not be verified...." unbelievable!

Get an answer from our members and Boost Mobile representatives