Robert

RobertDarling Downs, QLD

I am a happy customer

Bordernet always has been a great supplier of Satellite internet.
I still have the feeling that those who are living just outside the townships are discriminated. Yes, the NBN offers 205GB of data, but the majority - 145GB - can only be used when a normal person sleeps.
But Bordernet is not to blame, that is the NBN.
No, I have to be honest Bodernet always replied within 24-hours and are very helpful over the phone.
I bought a WiFi router through Bordernet, that was 40% cheaper than eBay, and Bordernet had the wifi modem set up for me ready to go.
I am happy to give Bordernet a 5-star rating.

Robert Lammers
Crows Nest QLD

Adequate Speeds Yes
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeCapped Data

Michael Hill

Michael HillWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolutely pathetic speeds. No response to emails.

The issue is the pathetic speeds of the internet. Sites are timing out before they load. No response to emails requesting why the speeds are so slow. I have been a customer for over ten years and would expect better service for loyalty.

Adequate Speeds No
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeCapped Data

I have a concern, and get ignored.

I have noticed I am getting charged for download and uploads when the modem was turned off and noone was using it. I contact them via their webpage - and have received no acknowledgement or answer.

Start DateFebruary 2018
Adequate Speeds Yes
Ty.E

Ty.EMoolboolaman

Stuart at bordernet needs a pay increase. He is excellent. Even though Bordernet stee having a few teething issues at the moment he was very patient on the phone as I quizzed him about a few questions

Baroness

BaronessSydney

A Shaky Start But All Went Well

Bordernet installed the system for us 2 weeks before we were due to go on an extended holiday. It worked for 2 days and then nothing. It took a few emails and phone calls, but in the end they organised for someone from NBN to come out and re configure everything 2 days before we were due to leave. They told us we would be charged for the service from the day it was up and running, which didn't impress us, but not long after we returned home from our holiday we received our first bill dated from our return date, so we were more than happy. After years of issues with Telstra, and no compensation, this company is a breath of fresh air. So far so good as far as the service goes. It's working and we are saving money!!

Connection TypeISP Satellite

The best service of any company I have ever dealt with

Loving my NBN. I am out in the country, no other options. The speed is fantastic and other family members have commented on it. No dropouts, excellent streaming. LOOOVE speaking to locals for customer service. No wait for service.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless

Tanybryn

TanybrynSouthwest, VIC

Verdict: Excellent!

Connection TypeNBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

Much better than previous service

Our connection is more stable than the previous supplier. We have had only one outage in the year or so since we joined and it was was quickly and professionally dealt with.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless

Excellent service

Bordernet is the best company. They are so helpful and easy to talk to you. They really care about their customers.

Connection TypeNBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

Very happy with service and quick installation, No problems experienced, very helpful when enquiring of availability and best plan for our use.

Connection TypeNBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

Rock solid reliable, good phone support.

Rock solid reliable, good phone support. Never had a problem. So glad I no longer deal with Telstra. Would recommend to friends.

Hassle free

We have had a few dropouts but also we have had 12 days of cloudy weather . Dealing with you guys on the phone is a breeze and makes it easy

Andrew

AndrewHobart

Can't say enough good things about Bordernet

Crappy service

I was a customer of Bordernet i was promised one thing and they never came through with it i was treated with no respect from the manager i kept getting drop outs all the time i kept ringing them and nothing got done SO DON'T USE THEM!!! terrible

Robert

RobertHigher Macdonald

No problems.

Have been eith Bordernet since May 2006 and never had any problems. As all the other rebiews say, helpful is an understatement and BTW, the satellite service works a treat.

BorderNETBordernet

2006!! Satellite sure has changed since then. Thank you for being with us every step of the way, we will keep doing our best!

I am so please I have Bordernet for my NBN internet

NBN Satellite Bordernet is the best thing I have done, They made it so easy to set it up and install it, I would highly recommend it, I have reliable connection which is great, customer service is great too.

jen62

Thank you Bordernet, I will keep that in mind, I forgotten to say in my review that your Australian family own and no overseas answering phone calls, so much good things about Bordernet.

IAMlast

IAMlastOxley

Outbacko Perfecto

Aussie staff at hand A+. Has made church 90km away easier if i cannot attend personally. Wish it was quicker for Netflix so i cannot have that yet. Maybe thats a good thing lol. Need higher plans like 500gb or Unlimited as im a Documentary/Movie guy. AAA+ Guys for always helping where needed and going that xtra mile. Good luck with the future Bordernet, im sure its going to be a bright one for you the more the city folk realise the country is the place to be. Oxley 2711

BorderNETBordernet

Superb satellite service provider.

We've been with Bordernet since March 2007 & wouldn't contemplate changing. The service from them is brilliant & we are always well informed about upcoming changes such as new satellites or new plans. Any time I have had an issue I have always been able to speak to an Aussie and get prompt service. Have had no hesitation in recommending Bordernet to many friends. Love our NBN Satellite connection. Thank you Bordernet

Tracey S
Tracey S

Been with the company for 6 years now, great reliable service.

after reading all the reviews on your home page, I say that I agree with most of the comments. We couldn't be happier with the service, the connection,the coverage and the friendly help the helpfull staff give us. Well done Bordernet.

Connection TypeISP Satellite
BorderNETBordernet

Thank you for the kind words knobby, we really do appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. It fuels our determination to keep providing the best support around!

Been with Bordernet for several years.

Bordernet recently upgraded our service to NBN.Very happy with the service and support that’s why we stay with them for nearly 10 years now. Great customer service.

BorderNETBordernet

Hi Sue.A, Thank you for your kind words, always great to hear from someone who has been with us for so long.