Born To Be Chic

Born To Be Chic

Never got my dress and it’s Been 4 months. Wrote to them and got no answer.

Never got my dress and it’s Been 4 months. Wrote to them and got no answer. Contacted them on Instagram and they told me that they reply to me by email but never got it so I told them and they never reply.

Great customer service

Really happy with the customer service and response to questions about my order delivery. Clothes were great and as they looked in the pictures. I would buy from here again!

Absolutely fantastic!!!

Both my dresses are amazing. Great fit, colour and quality. The customer service was also amazing, they helped me with a discount issue that I had without any questions. I would definitely buy more dresses...

Product Appearance As advertised

Dress was amazing fantastic quality!

Dress was fantastic
Great quality
Fit was perfect
Customer service was the best part!
Could not fault this product or company will definitely be buy through them again!

Couldn't be happier!

I must admit, I was a little hesitant to purchase from Born To Be Chic after reading the reviews however, I couldn't be happier with my experience. I received great customer service with an enquiry I had and the items I purchased where gorgeous!

One very happy customer!

Product Appearance As advertised

So happy with my purchase!

The Born to be Chic site is very easy to navigate. All of the dresses look appealing and are priced very reasonably.
I am very happy with the the quality of the Khaleesi dress- the colour is identical to the photo displayed and the fabric is soft and is comfortable. Even though the dress is slightly longer on me due to my height, I still cannot wait to wear it to an upcoming event.

Hayley was also very helpful in correspondence regarding shipping and tracking of my dress.

Great Service, BEAUTIFUL Dress, Very Happy!!

I purchased the Celine set in Burgundy during the boxing day sale. After a few weeks, I hadn't received my dress, so I emailed the staff at BornToBeChic. Turns out I unfortunately overlooked where it states that the dress was on back order on their website. I did find the order confirmation a little misleading as it said "We are getting your order ready to be shipped" so while this could be improved, at the end of the day it was my fault.

Hayley and Paige were absolutely lovely to deal with, they offered me the dress in another colour as they had stock (I loved the Emerald anyway so I didn't mind). They posted it on Friday and I had it the following Monday in time for the wedding I am flying out for. The dress is AMAZING quality. It actually comes with 'Two Sisters The Label' tags on it for anyone who like me was considering buying it from them. So exact same dress, but better price at BornToBeChic. I will definitely buy from them again :) Thanks girls!!!

Do Not Purchase From This Site

I brought a dress online from this site, it was NOT listed as presale at the time of purchase. When I did not receive shipping confirmation I emailed to see where my order was. I was told at this point that the item was presale, the lady, Hayley (who I’ve since discovered is the owner and sole operator) tried to insist that it had been listed as presale at the time of purchase. I wrote back saying it definitely wasn’t as I double checked that the dress was available and from an Australian retailer as I knew I needed the dress for a wedding in a weeks time, I asked for a refund as I would have to purchase another dress elsewhere. Hayley refused to give me a refund despite the fact that she had not even received the dress herself let alone dispatched it to me. Several back and forth emails got me absolutely no where as she just continued to refuse to refund my money. I’ve had to lodge a dispute with my bank to try and recover the funds. I’ve also put in a complaint to consumer affairs. BEWARE, DO NOT RISK BUYING FROM THIS SELLER! All the dresses on this site can be found at their original source ‘Two Sisters the Label’ I’d recommend buying straight from them if you like something rather than going through this dodgy middle man.

POOR QUALITY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Bought a Shay Lace Dress worth $110. The left mesh sleeve tore on the first wear. Hayley from Born to Be Chic was of no help and said that because the dress arrived in good condition it was not her problem, completely ignoring consumer law rights. Consumer law states that products must last and be of a quality appropriate to their price. A $100+ DRESS SHOULD LAST MORE THAN 1 WEAR.

Very disappointed. Will be taking this issue to Fair Trading.

Worst online shopping experience ever

Purchased this item based off the description that it would arrive early December. After buying, the description was changed to say it wouldn’t arrive until late December. Contacted and asked for a refunded and they only offered to swap for a different colour. Asked another 2 times for it to be cancelled and refunded and she didn’t respond to my requests. The garment arrived on 18/12 (not early December). I contacted asking for this to be refunded as I had already asked and she has refused. [name removed] (the owner) argued constantly and wasn’t willing to assist. Have now had to take this issue to VCAT all over around $20. Pathetic service, not worth the trouble- Do not buy from here.

Amazing service very quick shipping

The purchase and shipping process was very fast and easy to do. Even though my size that I thought I was going to need was out of stock the help I received was kind, with prompt responses and ended up helping heaps by ordering another dress that was out of stock for me (the size 14). Once I got my dress (size12 because I ending up trying on my cousins that she had order off here too) I order (in like 2days (with normal shipping option) I was satisfied with my order as it was exactly and more of what I was expecting.

Overall I’m very happy with my experience

Amazing service

The online store is so easy to use and the pictures really show off the product. My email enquirers were responded to promptly and were very professional. The dress is of great quality and true to sizing. I love it

Great quality dresses, friendly customer service

Overall the Born To Be Chic website was really functional. Made it easy to make a purchase. The products are similar to items sold on other websites but prices are more reasonable. I ordered the Senorita dress and the quality of it is great. I ordered the size 6 and it is far more true to Australian sizing than other size 6's I have bought from other websites. The customer service from Hayley was prompt and helpful and shipping was quick especially at Christmas time. Very happy and will definitely buy from Born To Be Chic again :)

Great quality product and impressive customer service

Upon ordering two beautiful dresses I was unaware one of the dresses I ordered was on presale, meaning I would receive both dresses in the same shipment early January 2019. Once I became aware of this I instantly contacted the team as I required one of the dresses for an event before January 2019. Although not company policy Hayley promptly sent out the dress that was not on pre-order in a different shipment to ensure I had an outfit for my event - even covering the cost. I am still waiting to receive the second dress however I know I will be most impressed when it arrives. The quality of these dresses are amazing and true to size. I received so many compliments! I will definitely be ordering again!

Appauling service, would not recommend!

This business has let me down on two occasions. Both involving items that weren’t listed as pre-order but after ordering and waiting several days for follow-up information I found out that they were pre-order and not expected to arrive for another 14-30 days. My most recent experience was awful. I had checked the website diligently prior to ordering given i’d had issues previously and there was no information regarding a pre-order. Again after receiving no follow-up I find out that the dress is a pre-order and not due to arrive for a few weeks. I went back to the website to find in bold ”important information, this is a pre-order item” - convenient.

I spoke with the business and told them that the dress would arrive too late for my event so would like to cancel the order and receive a refund, they stated they would only offer a store credit so I said sure that will suffice. I did not receive a store credit however I did receive the dress almost two weeks after originally ordering it. I emailed them asking why the dress and they stated that they never received any further emails from me (incorrect) so just sent the dress (despite me saying I no longer required it).

I now have to pay to return the dress to this incredibly incompetent company. Please be very careful when ordering from this website!

The dress was a perfect fit!! Loved it!

Great experience, amazing customer service made sure I receive my dress in time and it was perfect and great quality, thank you once again

Absolutely beautiful dress!

I ordered this dress and it was on backorder, the girls made sure I received it in time for my work Christmas Party, they went above and beyond to help me.
The dress is incredible, such good quality and fits perfectly!
Would definitely recommend!

Excellent service & product

Very impressed with the communication and assistance Hayley provided! Website was super easy to navigate, sizing was spot on and I love my dress and the quality is amazing. Thanks so much

SO beautiful! Love it

First time purchasing of Born to be Chic and was such a simple easy process. Order was shipped express the next day and I received within 2 days. I hadn't received confirmation that my order had been shipped so I sent an email, Hayley replied so promptly and confirmed shipment and was very helpful.

Not Happy!

I was excited to order a dress from Born to Be Chic because the dresses all looked beautiful and high quality. I finally found one I loved, and I paid $40 shipping and $20 duties to have it shipped to Canada. When I first got it, it looked great on me, a little bit big but I figured that was best since otherwise it would be too short. I decided to keep it and take the tags off and after wearing it for an hour it had stretched out so much I couldn’t even keep it below my hips. My entire dinner date I had to wear my jacket over my legs because it wouldn’t keep me covered... I emailed them to let them know and ask for a refund and they told me the dress was too big and basically sorry about my luck... Not even an apology! I can’t wear it again and I won’t be buying from here again.