Born To Be Chic

Born To Be Chic

Samantha

SamanthaPerth, WA

Never received a $100+ item and still trying to contact the owner of this shop about it!!!

Oh my god pleeeease do not shop from here . . . . .

SCAMMMMMM!!!!

How do we go about having this site taken down. Just like most people on here iv ordered something it hasn’t turned up haven’t even been given any tracking info and now the useless cow isn’t replying to my emails or dms.

Kimberly A

Kimberly AAU

SCAM. Never received items. Terrible customer service

Terrible customer service. Ordered back in August and still haven’t received items. Have heard every excuse from them. Contacted fair trading and am well within rights to refund.

Stopped replying entirely to all emails. Bunch of fraudsters

The owners details and address is public she should be careful with all these bad reviews

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

They are absolutely dirty scammers . I wonder how can get away with stealing money like this. How can we stop this?

I ordered my item 3 months ago. Haven’t seen up to know no refund no apology no items.
I wonder is anyway we make them being accountable of their horrific actions. Stealing money this way is so low

Pppplllleeeeaaassseee do not give these scammers business

Do not buy from this company

Do not buy from this company. I bought a dress in August and in September it never arrived. I emailed them and they said “they had been trying to get ahold of me” (I receive promotion emails from them every day, so that was a lie). They apparently OVER SOLD a dress I had bought and told me I could have in store credit or buy a different dress, neither of which I wanted. After a few emails I convinced them to give my money back. But they have still not given me a refund for an item I bought and nevere received!!! They will no longer answer my emails, they have stolen my money! Do not buy from this company

Mich

MichGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy from here!

Hey guys! Please don’t order from this store. They were meant to send me 4 items. After nearly 2 months and having to dispute with my bank, they sent me 1 item which was completely damaged.

So after my bank crediting back the amount for all 4 items (not BORN TO BE CHIC as they were not willing to). They asked that I would send the 1 item back which I received , and I did.

They promised they would refund my postage for the 1 item.... 1 month later, 10 emails, complaints. They have not refunded my postage. Very poor service!

I highly recommend not buying clothes from here.

Nil

NilMurray Region, NSW

Disappointed do not buy from them

Very disappointed customer. My daughter really wanted a dress for her birthday that said would be arriving “early September”. Two weeks into September, the caption changed to just “september”. They do not reply to the emails she has sent or the one I sent. Wish we read the reviews before purchasing from BTBC. Obviously the item did not come, we contacted the seller, there was no response. Avoid buying from this place .

Georgia R.

Georgia R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not purchase!

Purchased an item in February 2020 and now October 2020 and still haven’t received the item not even a refund. I have emailed twice with the same response of sorry but next month, next month.
Do not purchase!

Holly

HollySouth East Queensland, QLD

BTBC is a scam

They ignore emails and messages, and after paying for the fastest shipping it’s still been months since I placed my order. It doesn’t look like I’m getting my clothes or my money back.

Thea

TheaSydney, NSW

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE !!Poor quality and overpriced to say The least.

BTBC does not offer refunds. I return an item and was given store credit. I then bought a winter dress in June (winter time for me) I Emailed [name removed], the owner, a couple of weeks later to find out I wouldn't receive the product until August. It's now September (Summer), the item hasn't arrived and a full refund wont be given to me. I was told by [name removed], to go through fair trading for a refund! STAY AWAY PEEPS

SizingSlightly small

Terrible

I have been waiting for almost two months now on my items I was told I had to wait until end of August till one of 4 items came in to be posted... it is now 7th of September and still nothing. I paid close to $300 for my items to have received nothing In almost two months I try to buy within Australia so this kind of crap doesn’t happen. Extremely disappointed and lack of communication will not be purchasing again.

Janice

Janice

Amazing!! Dress looked so good!

I contacted them and they responded quickly with a tracking number! Helpful and responsive and took less than a week to arrive! The dress was amazing material and quality! Very satisfied

SizingTrue to size
Sarah8134

Sarah8134Sydney, NSW

Very Slow Delivery

Angel

AngelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast delivery

I was abit off about buying from BTBC, cause I was reading everyone's comments but mine arrived so fast within 3 days that I've bought it.
Order the loreta dress and it looks amazing already !

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

If in Canada or the US, AVOID at all cost!

My order shipped a month after placing, even with the expedited option. Poor quality China made items and the seller stopped replying!!! Take your business elsewhere and don’t support this company.

Maybe a scam company - Do Not Use

They put large tops on small models. Do not communicate with customers after an initial “Hey, how was your weekend?” Nonsense.... They do not deliver and have been using COVID as an excuse when I order in January!!!!!!!

Jane

Jane

Poor products and communication

The quality of the garments received is very poor and the communication is either non existent or very passive aggressive. I ordered in February and had still not received by July so had to get Consumer Protection involved. This is not a fair or honest company to deal with. AVOID AVOID

Horrible customer service!

I purchased a dress that I wanted for a couple weeks time, paid for express delivery and then realised the dress wasn’t on release until a months time. They refused me a refund and stopped replying to my emails until I sent a heap of messages and went to the ombudsman. Hayley for Born to be Chic then tells me that they don’t have to do refunds at all.. so now one month later, they didn’t provide a refund and they didn’t send me the dress. So I just paid $120 and didn’t even receive the item? The customer service is terrible and I will never buy from this store again. If I could give zero stars I would.