Born To Be Chic

Born To Be Chic

Worst Service I Have EVER Received

Kara

KaraWestern Australia

Do not buy from this company

Concerned Mum

Concerned MumSydney, NSW

Do not purchase from this site!

Online order submitted back in Nov‘20 has not been delivered. No honourable resolution to provide a full refund despite ongoing email requests. Save your money or go with another reputable company. No transparency or accountability held by this site.

Terrible refund policy

The same as many reviews. Patronising emails where they call you pet names implying their policy adheres to the ACCC. I found their sizing inaccurate and it took me 2 years to find a dresses to use my credit on, that frankly I don't even like. The business owner needs to listen to feedback and change her business model. They are sending out the chance to win $500 vouchers for POSITIVE reviews on TrustPilot. Don't trust them.

Spent $150+ and never got my order. 8 MONTHS ago

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Rebecca Smith

Rebecca SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT PURCHASE

Rhiannon

Rhiannon Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don not give them any of your money- you will never see your clothes or get your money returned

Purchased an item last year which Hannah told me it was delayed due to COVID. She told me it was shipped last year in Nov. I never received and she would not give me the tracking number. She would not give me a refund and now has stopped replying to my emails. She’s a fraud!

I’ve followed up with the ACCC- has anyone else had any luck with shutting her fraudulent business down?

Quick delivery

After reading some of the reviews I was nervous about ordering however my item came extremely fast and I had no issues.

Horrendous Company!

Took them 3 months to post my parcel, 1 dress was out of stock so they said they would refund me, never received the refund and now they’re ignoring all of my emails and Instagram messages! Never use this company!

Horrible experience

Hannah

Thank you for being truly terrible at customer service and deciding to ignore me. What a legend you are. The experience I’ve had with this brand has been terrible, constantly changing the dates of delivery so you wouldn’t have to refund me. Then ignoring me and sending a text saying my order is on the way. I feel like this is a way for you to silence me and I doubt the dress is on the way. Very shady way to conduct business.

The screenshot attached is after a promise that the product was coming in a month earlier, only to be informed it’s not at the warehouse a month later after wondering where my order was.

Refused a refund multiple times

Scam after nine months still no dress!!!

I placed an order in may 2020 for a dress, to have to follow them up 2 months later to be told, it was stuck due to Covid. I have followed up 3 more times since. All times they blame Covid. They dress was even advertised to be restocked in September!!!?? I’m now in Feb 2021 still no dress.... I’ve never experienced anything like this ever! Do not give them your money!!

Poor Service

Terrible Service and avoiding refunds

Scam - do not buy from here.

Scammers!!

I ordered a dress in March 2020, expected some delays due to covid and their manufacturers are based in China. It is now February 11th 2021, and I've been given the run around via email for MONTHS. I’m tired of it, tried to be patient. I will be contacting my credit card for a refund since every time I ask for a refund or even a lousy store credit my question is avoided. I am no longer interested in their store credit at all, why would I want to wait another tear to receive NOTHING. If you’re looking for a sign to not order from born to be chic, this is it. Spend your money somewhere else.

Sharni

SharniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scam!

Purchased a dress with express postage. Contacted store 4 days later after not hearing about dress being shipped. That’s when the lies started. Was told they were trying to get onto me (they weren’t) and that the website was wrong they had sold out of my size. Was offered only a exchange or different size. Said I wanted my money back. Didn’t hear from them until days later when they said yep no worries how did you pay (strange they should know this) I told them and have since sent 3 follow up emails including email that state I went to PayPal disputes about them. To this day no response and no money refunded. Reviews state they do this all the time. Don’t be fooled.

KendallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not order from Born to be Chic

Do not order from this site.
Horrendous customer service from Hayley who owns the business. Purchased a dress in September 2020 and its now February 2021 and still have not received the item and no communication. Terrible!!!
Contact me via message if you would consider taking this further.. there is a lot of people by the looks of it in the same boat and this is totally unacceptable.

Kendall

Please contact me if this has happened to you. I would like to take this further and as a group of consumers we can work together to get our money back!!!!!!!!!! totally unacceptable

Don't buy from Born to be Chic

Ordered several months ago. First package I was given someone elses tracking details, seems to be common by reading reviews probably to get you off their backs temporarily. Second package they sent finally arrived minus two dresses which they agreed to a refund too. Now not replying to multiple emails. And have not sent refund.

Will take others advise and report to authorities. Already reported to accc and they confirmed this is illegal and have put me in the right direction.

Kerry C.

Kerry C.Sydney, NSW

Still waiting on a dress I paid for and pre-ordered back in June 2020....it's now Feb 2021

Chloe S.

Chloe S.South Australia

Disgusting!

I ordered me dress One year ago!!! feb 2020!! And I have Still not are received my order!!
Have send my multiple emails asking for a refund and to my surprise... no responses!!!
They took my money of $150 a year ago out of my account and I still have no dress and I can’t explain how angry I am! So basically they have stolen $150 and now won’t respond! So so disgusted!!!! Want to find a way to get my money back and report them!!!!