Born To Be Chic

Born To Be Chic

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Worst customer service experience

If you want to change your order two hours after you order goodluck! They will ship your order and force you to pay for shipping back
No refunds as well

HORRIBLE !! do not purchase from them

Emily

EmilyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not worth your money or time

0 stars

Sizing Very small

Okay I guess..

I ordered the wrong size of a pre order dress, emailed them as soon as I realized and got a quick response and it was changed to the right size. Customer service was good. The actual item was a slip dress that arrive in pretty much a ball- super crinkled, the actual quality of the dress is on the cheaper side, glad I got it on sale and not full price, but I think you could get a reputable brand/good quality similar item for the same price elsewhere. Fit was a bit out of portion too.

Sizing Very small

Don’t fall for it like I did

I payed 119$ for the dress and tax on Canada added another 30$ on top of that. The dress is a black/blue see-through mesh with felt flowers badly sewed onto it. For paying over 150$ and waiting two months to get it, I am horribly disappointed. Although from far away I see how they could get away with the dress in photos but believe me holding the dress in my hands it is such poor quality. BUT it does fit, I ordered a 6 and I could get away with wearing it if I could fix the major see-through problem.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Don’t be fooled by the instagram following they are all bought.

Poor customer service

April

AprilMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Do Not Buy From This Store!!!

Asked so many times for a refund and all they would offer me is a store credit which I didn’t want because first of all they had barely any stock and I needed the dress for a wedding coming up soon. The dress I originally ordered was apparently on presale but it definitely wasn’t when I clicked on it to buy it, she didn’t even have the dress in stock nothing had been dispatched to me and she still wouldn’t give me a refund/ cancel my afterpay. Been back and forth with emails that aren’t getting me no where wish I looked at the reviews earlier before buying from this store.

Gem

GemSydney, NSW

Not one Issue!

Was concerned with some of these reviews, but decided to give it the benefit of the doubt because everyone complains and noone gives credit, and I'm happy I did- had absolutely no issues. Product arrived in less than 48 hours, I received updates at each step and tracking information, that I didnt have a need to check because it arrived so quickly. Quality was as expected and product was as pictured no surprises or disappointments here!

Trust me stay away! If i could give 0 stars i would

Sizing Slightly large

Stay away! Would give a 0 if possible. Scam company! Will take your money and never give you the product.

Taken this company to consumer fair trade. After not getting my dress, I emailed her to which she ignored and then blocked me on Facebook and refuses to refund me.

Christina Ck

Christina CkSydney, NSW

Loved it

First time I ordered and although I was afraid of the negative comments I gave it a chance. Took my measurements and though I was +10cm from the waist on the measurement board in the site for size 12 the dress fitted perfectly and had good customer service from Hayley.

Sizing Slightly large

Victoria

Faulty clothing with no refund

They advised a lined dress. What I received was a extremely cheap not lined dress. I Returned the faulty dress and told them why. They won’t refund as lined to them only means it’s not see through.

After explaining what lined means they offered me a store credit.

I do not want a store credit as the quality of these products are extremely poor and not as advertised.

Have emailed them but no reply to many of my emails they also refuse to call me about this issue.

Very disappointed. Don’t put yourself through the hassle.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Amazing customer service and great quality clothing!

All the clothes from Born to Be Chic are of very good quality, fits as described on the website, and is absolutely adorable! I am so pleased with my purchases and the customer service was amazing! They went above and beyond to make sure I received a dress in time for a very special event. I highly recommend!

Product Appearance As advertised

Never got my dress and it’s Been 4 months. Wrote to them and got no answer.

Never got my dress and it’s Been 4 months. Wrote to them and got no answer. Contacted them on Instagram and they told me that they reply to me by email but never got it so I told them and they never reply.

Great customer service

Really happy with the customer service and response to questions about my order delivery. Clothes were great and as they looked in the pictures. I would buy from here again!

Tina

TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely fantastic!!!

Both my dresses are amazing. Great fit, colour and quality. The customer service was also amazing, they helped me with a discount issue that I had without any questions. I would definitely buy more dresses...

Lagostino

Lagostino

Dress was amazing fantastic quality!

Dress was fantastic
Great quality
Fit was perfect
Customer service was the best part!
Could not fault this product or company will definitely be buy through them again!

Ashlee

AshleeSydney, NSW

Couldn't be happier!

I must admit, I was a little hesitant to purchase from Born To Be Chic after reading the reviews however, I couldn't be happier with my experience. I received great customer service with an enquiry I had and the items I purchased where gorgeous!

One very happy customer!

gbeasked

Hi! Has anyone purchased the Kendall Set from this site? Would love to hear your opionions about the quality, fit and overall look before I purchase. Thanks.

Victoria

Just don't. Don't waste you time and energy. I wish someone had told me that before trying to deal with this company I'm now $100 trying to see if Afterpay will help me get my money back

gbe

I never ended up buying from them. Thank you though for the heads up.

Margaret B.
Margaret B.

Don’t. Total rubbish

Timotin A

Timotin Aasked

Hello. Do you know if it is possible to return the items back?

Tara
Tara

Hi, yes I think you can however you have to pay for postage and they only give store credit. No direct refunds from my understanding :)

Haley
Haley

They only offer store credit back and you have to pay original shipping of 19.95au when you originally order order plus shipping back (it cost me $45 to send the items back because of how much it was worth, it was over $300..didn't know that was a thing). Then 19.95 shipping once again when you use your store credit even if you don't use the whole voucher. So you end up wasting loads of money.

Victoria

Its' not. Hayley is pretending to not have my returns. After Iv'e tracked them and I know she has them.

Saskia S

Saskia Sasked

Do you deliver to the UK? If so, how long will it take to deliver and is there any extra charges for delivery? Thank you x

Victoria

Do not do it. The items will most likely not come or not be what they advertised.