WTW87565AU, WTW87564AU, WTW87566AU

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now

Helen J

Helen JSouth West, WA

Electricity Guzzler that doesn’t dry clothes

I too am bitterly disappointed in this dryer
I only have success with towels (towels only loads) on the towel setting - anything else can run for example on the cotton cycle for over 3 hours and still be damp. I have tried many different cycles or timed periods with very little success. It does not appear to get “hot” enough to dry the clothes. Honestly would never recommend this product - feel duped - Has been a very expensive lemon

N Jones

N JonesSydney, NSW

Clothes are constantly damp

You put the clothes on a timer, and min dryer stops well before the set timer. I’ve tried every setting, but it leaves my clothes damp and wet. Worst purchase

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,500.00.

Issues

After looking for a solution as to why the alarm keeps going off on my Bosch dryer when the container has just been emptied I have noted that loads of others are having the same issue with this dryer not drying clothes properly - they dont dry and then smell!

Purchased in January 2018 at Appliances Online for A$1,533.00.

Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 Heat Pump Tumble Dryers compares to other Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Candace

Candace

Perfect for apartment living and our bathroom/laundry set up

Purchased in October 2020 at Appliances Online.

SLC2283

SLC2283Hunter Region, NSW

Very energy efficient, but work the settings to avoid wet laundry

Purchased in June 2020 at Bing Lee for A$1,800.00.

Stacey

StaceyHunter Region, NSW

Trying to dry sheets for over 8 hours

Picked up this dryer from Bing Lee only a week ago and used for the first time today. Washed a set of sheets in the matching Bosch washing machine spinning at 1400rpm so sheets were damp that they should have been dry in max 2 hours.
Put sheets into the dryer and they've been in there for almost 12 hours and they're still damp. I've tried 4 different settings and pressing different buttons to no avail. Considering calling Bing Lee to get a refund and choosing a different brand! Absolutely appalling they're charging $1700 for a dryer that needs the better part of the day to dry a set of sheets

Purchased in September 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$1,700.00.

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney, NSW

HUGE MISTAKE; DO NOT BUY!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$1,750.00.

Lachy441

Lachy441AU

A perfect replacement for old vented dryer

Generally have a 6kg load on the cotton plus setting. For thicker items sometimes have to adjust with fine adjust however power consumption is 1/3 of vented dryer. Big savings

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,715.00.

Chris' mum

Chris' mumCanberra 2600, ACT

USELESS - headed for the tip!

USELESS! Doesn't dry clothes, regardless of the setting. I clean the lint filter after each load and empty the water tray but to no avail. I feel so cheated. My old Kleenmaid (too big for the cupboard that passes as a laundry in our new house) was a workhorse - dried huge loads quickly. This Bosch dryer is a waste of space. In all conscience I couldn't pass it on to anyone else ... it's going to the tip!

Purchased in August 2019 at Appliances Online for A$1,375.00.

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a waste of money

Got the dryer in March and have hated it from the first time I tried to dry bedding. The drum only turns one way, resulting in a big WET ball of sheets or quilt covers. The dryer thinks it's dry and turns off. If you restart it, it only last for 4-5min and thinks it's dry again. The only way to dry sheets or quilt cover is to untangle the ball every 10min. This dryer is absolutely rubbish and anyone that buys it is a fool, just like I was to buy it.

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,799.00.

David S.

David S.

Disappointing in every respect

Purchased in March 2017 at e&s for A$1,700.00.

Just an ok product. But Reliable

We have had a Bosch 8 heat pump drier for a few year. The positive is it does not chock the room with fluff. The negative is to dry cloths properly only a small amount can be added and make sure you have a packed lunch as it take a while.

Purchased in March 2017 at The Good Guys.

toni47

toni47South East Queensland, QLD

A dryer that doesn't dry

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

BOSH heat pump dryer

I bought the machine via harvey norman on 15/7 . A try to dry my clothes in several cycles and doesn't dry completely. I would like to return because is not efficient for me . Is a waist or time and money . I need something efficient that dry my clothes in a short of period of time . Very disapointed with product.

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,600.00.

Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Hi Joe, Thank you for your review. If you could please call us to discuss this matter further on 1300 369 744 Monday - Friday 7am - 12am AEST. Kind regards Bosch Home Australia.

Jay H.

Jay H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Not impressed - Too many fancy programs but all I want is dry clothes!

Our machine is now 30 months old and we are now experiencing constant issues trying to dry clothes.
Every load will not completely dry and the problem has deteriorated in recent days where the washing is still wet and starting the cycle or program again results in the the machine stopping without drying or with beeping warning sound. The light showing a water droplet into a bucket flashes as the machine beeps. Upon inspection, the condenser tray and filter are empty. I've also tried cleaning the moisture sensor and this doesn't resolve the issue. Help!

Purchased in January 2018 at Appliances Online for A$1,521.00.

Hi Jay H,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your dryer.
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744 we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Tim the tool man

Tim the tool man

No happy with my Bosch dryer

Just purchased dryer no matter what setting i put it on it only works for 4 minutes leaving my clothes wet.
Tried trouble shooting still no difference had Bosch products all my life but this dryer im very disappointed has put me off the product

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys.

bushmagpie

bushmagpieAU

Isn't modern technology great.

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys for A$1,700.00.

Radhika N.

Radhika N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't imagine winters without it.

We purchased our dryer from Harvey Norman last year and must say it was a worthwhile purchase. We love the multiple functions, easy to follow manual and above all its efficient drying. It's 9 kilos capacity is perfect for our household of 5. It's silent and efficient. We never owned a dryer prior to this. Happy that we have it now.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,820.00.

CDee

CDeeSydney, NSW

How did I go on so long without this machine in my life?

I honestly could not be happier with this purchase and I'm shocked I didn't think to buy one sooner!

I am an avoider of all things laundry, especially in the Winter months when multiple clothes-horse's litter the house.

This machine is quiet, efficient and has a phenomenal 8-star energy rating! I am recommending this model to all of my friends who are in the dyer-market, and even those who are not. I feel everyone should have one of these in their life - now...to pair it up with the washing machine...

Purchased in June 2020 at Appliances Online for A$1,553.00.

Grad

GradMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Every 2 min stops and can not be programmed. Red on Bosh forum that is common problem and can not be fixed .

No matter what program I try ( cotton, towels , ) and select time 30min, 45min... only works for 2 min and stops - so annoying . I have spent 3 days since I got

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Rachel R

Rachel Rasked

Serie 8 WTW87565AU

Ive had my Bosch series 8 heat pump dryer for about 3 months and yesterday it just stopped working altogether > any ideas on what to check

Hi Rachel R,
We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Dryer.
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Jodie G.asked

Bosch Serie 8 Heat Pump Tumble Dryers

Will the dryer stop when clothes are dry, or will it just keep going for the whole 3 hour cycle?

Rebecca K.

Yes but i have to keep pressing the start button several times during the cycle

Hi Jodie G,
Thanks for the question regarding Bosch Heat Pump Dryers. Our heat pump dryers have AutoDry Sensor Technology, which contains sensors for measuring the temperature and humidity inside the drum to automatically adjust the drying temperature and time without over or under heating
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Thank you!

Steve C

Steve Casked

Bosch Serie 8 Heat Pump Tumble Dryers

We use our dryer intermittently. It is connected to waste but some water remains in the condenser. After a few days this water smells and makes the whole dryer putrid. The water needs to be drained manually after each use, which defeats the purpose of the drain. Pretty poor design. Is there any way to get the dryer to empty the condenser when it is finished?

Hi Steve C,
Thanks for your question. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Dryer.
We'd like to help, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH11383 in the subject line with your contact number & model number. We’ll investigate for you.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives

Compare all 3 Bosch Serie 8 Heat Pump Tumble Dryers
Bosch Serie 8 WTW87564AU
  • Award Winner 2021

Bosch Serie 8 WTW87564AU

4.2
CategoryHeat Pump Clothes DryersHeat Pump Clothes DryersHeat Pump Clothes Dryers
Price (RRP) A$2,629.00A$2,899.00A$2,699.00
Capacity9 kg9 kg9 kg
Energy Rating7 star(s)9 star(s)8 star(s)
Energy Consumption160 kWh per year129 kWh per year152 kWh per year
FeaturesAuto-Sensing, Child-Safety Lock, Delicates Setting and Lint FilterAuto-Sensing, Child-Safety Lock, Delicates Setting and Lint FilterAuto-Sensing, Child-Safety Lock, Delicates Setting and Lint Filter
Door Hinge RightRightRight
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteWhite
Dimensions 842 x 598 x 599 mm842 x 598 x 599 mm842 x 598 x 599 mm
Drying Programs 141414
Temperature Settings 222
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateAug 2014May 2019May 2019