Bosch Serie 8 Heat Pump Tumble Dryers

WTW87564AU, WTW87565AU and WTW87566AU

chris2456

chris2456Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great family dryer

Great product to have and easy to use. Several options to tailor it to best suit each load. Would be great to have a manual override as once it senses there is no moisture, then it switches off.

Purchased for $1,400.00.

Charlie

CharlieSydney, NSW

THE best dryer

Do yourself a favour and buy it; it hasn’t disappointed us yet. We choose a heat pump dryer to be more environmentally friendly as a main concern. The dryer is fantastic. Doesn’t give clothes that stuff, super dry feeling. It does a great job of drying in a decent amount of time (with quick cycle as options too) and is just super easy to use. Have had it for 3 months now, use it twice a week, and so far no complaints

Purchased in June 2019 for $1,400.00.

mazza

mazzaSydney, NSW

Happy customer!

Best dryer I’ve purchased- use It mainly for towels and other items when it’s raining. I’m really happy with how it’s gentle on my garments and so quite 100% happy!

Purchased in February 2019.

Initially great, but only lasted 12months

This dryer performed well initially, but drying time has increased to the point where it is not fit for purpose. 2 technician callouts, both indicating nothing is wrong. Nothing has changed with the way we are using the dryer, it is simply not performing like it did when new. After sales service has been no help after 2 callouts.

Purchased in December 2017 at Appliances Online for $1,500.00.

Hello,

I've contacted you via email on the 21/08 and have not received any response yet - This isn't improving our impressions of the Bosch brand. I have no doubt that if the warranty had expired, a problem would be found rather quickly.

Wess

WessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Dryer so far!

I’ve never used the airer outside again. It’s cheaper to run compared from my previews condenser dryer. Clothes are dried right even if I mixed up the load. Big barrel for big loads. pricey but worth it!

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliance Online.

Karen505050

Karen505050South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing dryer

This is best dryer I have had in 50 years. So quiet. Very power efficient because only have to do less loads. Love the light in tumbler. Takes big items such as blankets and sheets . Takes good sized load and doesn’t roll clothes such as sheets in a ball.
Great selection of drying options to dry different types of fabrics . Including Auto and manual time settings. Clothes come out soft and dry. Especially good for softening towels that have gone hard on clothes line. No shrinking or distortion of fabrics such as lingerie and woollens.
Handles delicate with care without pulling threads.

Purchased in July 2019 at Winning Appliances for $1,376.00.

JJChai

JJChaiSydney, NSW

I was concerned due to the price, however not now.

Purchased in August 2019 at Appliances Online for $1,377.00.

wannabuynow

wannabuynowMelbourne

It’s only Bosch from now on!!

My 4th Bosch product. Have a slimline dishwasher, gas stove and front loader too. This heat pump drier is fantastic. I don’t have a clothesline so put everything in it. All dries perfectly with no damage. Not having moisture in the laundry is the greatest asset. Auto draining into back of trough too. Classy looking machine with very well made parts. Can’t fault anything. Had occasion to call help desk. English speaking staff and extremely knowledgeable. Thanks Bosch.

Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,000.00.

JodieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Drum doesn't reverse, so towels & sheets won't dry at all.

Purchased in June 2019 for $1,390.00.

Jodie

I've already been in contact with support. See above.
Good Guys swapped the dryer for a different brand. All fixed.

waynem

waynemFar North Queensland, QLD

Finally solved drying time problem

Ok, to help others with the same problem that I had with clothes taking forever to dry.... turns out the filters needed a good scrub and blasting with a power blower to properly clean the filters. Vacuuming them is just not enough. Now getting satisfactory drying time.

Purchased in December 2016 at Appliances Direct Online for $1,640.00.

Noise Level

Two major issues. 1) it doesn’t dry clothes. 2) sheets always tumble up into a ball.

Two major issues.

1) it doesn’t dry clothes. Most cycles come out damp at best. This is a known issue.

2) sheets always tumble up into a ball and so the middle stays totally wet. There is no reverse gear and it only dries in one direction. Not good enough. Very expensive. But just does not work.

Finally the cycles don’t make sense.

Purchased in July 2018 for $1,200.00.

Maria raios

Maria raiosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just like magic

love this new purchase !!!!! very efficient on power and it hardly makes a sound highly regrettable product, very easy to use and high recommended. LOVING THE SERIES 8 PRODUCT , Also has energy consumption

Purchased in November 2018.

ripinrossi

ripinrossiMid North Coast, NSW

Dryer

What a fantastic clothes dryer both myself and my beautiful wife are ecstatic with our new purchase very efficient on power and it hardly makes a sound highly regrettable product

Purchased in April 2019 for $399.00.

Just ok

Had this dryer about 18 months. Works ok on towel setting if you run it and leave it to finish drying in the machine. Cotton setting really doesnt work on mine. 3h and still wet. If you need to do continuious loads i use warm setting at 2h. Probably would not buy again. Have series 8 washer which is fantastic. Shame about the dryer.

Purchased in November 2017 for $2,000.00.

Don
Don
Paul

PaulSydney

Best dryer Ever!

This is Best dryer we have ever owned. Dries clothes, linen etc. perfectly. Useful settings enable you to control the end result. Very happy with how efficient the machine is, we use all the time now, favouring it over the washing line which saves us a lot of time considering we have a larger family and we really have not noticed an increase in our electricity bill. Highly recommend this dryer!

Purchased in July 2018 at Appliances Online.

Sonny

SonnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant machine

Make sure you read the manual when you buy this drier. We have used it to dry dooners, stuffed toys, and all the usual clothes items. It never falters. I am so pleased that our old clothes drier died because now we have a drier that is so much better. Just make sure you read the manual and you can’t go wrong.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,497.00.

AY A

AY AAU

Bosch Serie 8 Logixx WTW87565AU

Great Machine, have had for 2+ years. had a minor problem recently but Bosch fixed even 6 months out of warranty. Great product and very happy with Bosch Customer service. We own all bosch appliances in our house have nothing bu praise for the ovens,Fridge, DWasher, Wmachine and drier
very happy

Purchased in June 2016 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,825.00.

Joanne

JoanneSydney, NSW

Love it

I wish I had bought it sooner.
I love it, no complaints at all.
Its built really well, it's quiet, its easy to use.
The settings take a little practice, for different loads, but once you get the hang of it, its brilliant. I would definitely recommend.

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online for $1,530.00.

Chayn46

Chayn46Cairns

Crazy smooth.

For what it's worth. I went nuts because it had a light inside.... that's how old my old dryer was, this is a thing now?

Anyway you really need to use the "fine" setting adjustments to get the most out of it, but once you get used to the layout, everything is so damn simple. I will soon be replacing my washing machine with the companion piece to this dryer.

Very good, very quiet and most of all, very energy efficient.

Purchased in January 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,699.00.

George C

George CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great

has changed me life since I got it.
Have got it for about 2 years with no single problem. The electricity bill is hardly extra $10 per month, even though I roughly use it almost everyday. Of course the amount of clothes vary but still the experience is just awesome

Purchased in February 2017 at The Good Guys for $1,350.00.

ianlyons

ianlyonsasked

Serie 8 WTW87565AU

I have recently started to experience difficulties with my WTW87565AU condenser dryer. After 5-10 minutes it beeps at me and shows the symbol suggesting that it needs emptying. The container is empty and I have even plumbed the hose into the sink - same problem - in fact no water comes out at all.

This seems to be a common problem among people on the productreview.com.au site. Our unit is just over 24 months old and we don't expect this sort of breakdown from a very expensive German engineered unit. How do we get it fixed?

Hi Ian,
We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your dryer.
We'd like to help but that issue would require a service. If you contact us on 1300 369 744 we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Adrian R.asked

Serie 8 WTW87565AU

We purchased this dryer in December 2017, and for 12months (that is a full 4 seasons:- summer (hot), autumn, winter (cold), spring) we were delighted with it's performance. It then started to take much longer to dry any type of load, often not drying a load after 4 hours. Nothing has changed other than the drying time. Same type of loads, clothes are coming out of a Bosch washing machine, same washing liquid, filters cleaned every load. After 2 technician callouts telling us the sensor is working fine, we must just be using the wrong settings, or not understanding that this dryer is not meant to dry the clothes... The technicians hook a laptop up, but never open the machine to inspect anything. Great, the sensor is working, but what about the heat pump, is the air blowing into the dryer getting hot enough? Very disappointed and frustrated. How do we get this rectified via a replacement or refund?

Hi Adrian R,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your WTW87565AU dryer.
We'd like to help, if you can email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH6553 in the subject line we’ll investigate for you.

Adrian R.

I have contacted via email on the 21/08 - no response at all so far. This is not improving our experience with the Bosch brand.

Gunther P.
Gunther P.

I have the same problem. Drying takes much more time then in the beginning. This must be a common problem no?

matthew S.

matthew S.asked

Hi,
I have a Bosch serie 8 9kg heat pump dryer. Over the last week almost every load results in the 'remove fluff' error appearing. The machine stops, the error light illuminates and the only way it will restart is if I turn it off and then on again. If i try to restart the load by pressing the start button it just beeps.
The appliance did not display this error previously. In addition, the lint filters (2) are always cleaned (after each load) and no dirtier than previous use. Is this something that requires a Bosch technician or can I repair this myself? The dryer is supposed to have a self cleaning condensor. Furthermore, the washing machine is 8kg and the dryer is 9kg. It is always under filled.
I am also wandering whether a software update has been released that results in the drum spinning in both directions (preventing everything to tangle up in large wet ball).

Hi Matthew S,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch WTW87565AU Dryer.
Please to contact us on 1300 369 744.

Dan

HI - I'd love to know also whether there is a software update to make the drum spin both ways.

Hi Dan,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch Dryer.
All our Bosch dryers spins one direction.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives

No reviews
Bosch Serie 8 WTW87564AU

Bosch Serie 8 WTW87564AU

1 review
CategoryHeat Pump Clothes DryersHeat Pump Clothes DryersHeat Pump Clothes Dryers
Price (RRP) $2,629$2,899$2,699
Capacity9 kg9 kg9 kg
Energy Rating7 star(s)9 star(s)8 star(s)
Energy Consumption160 kWh per year129 kWh per year152 kWh per year
FeaturesAuto-Sensing, Child-Safety Lock, Delicates Setting and Lint FilterAuto-Sensing, Child-Safety Lock, Delicates Setting and Lint FilterAuto-Sensing, Child-Safety Lock, Delicates Setting and Lint Filter
Door Hinge RightRightRight
Colour / Finish WhiteWhiteWhite
Dimensions 842 x 598 x 599 mm842 x 598 x 599 mm842 x 598 x 599 mm
Drying Programs 141414
Temperature Settings 222
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateAug 2014May 2019May 2019