WTW87565AU, WTW87564AU, WTW87566AU

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Glenda

GlendaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very disappointed.

Unable to dry sheets well. Just rolls them into a ball and as a result the outside is okay and the centre wet. Expensive difficult to use and not worth the outlay.Purchased in August and installed in our new property that we did not move into until the end of January.I have only just started to use it.
I feel it is worth contacting Choice and consumer affairs about.

Purchased in August 2020 for $1,699.00.

Ciao Telstra !

Ciao Telstra !PERTH

GARBAGE !!!!

My two year old dryer stopped heating after just two years of use. I will NEVER purchase another Bosch Product for as long as I live. I either want Bosch to repair this for free or replace for new !

PaulSydney, NSW

Doesn't work effectively, same issue as others have previously posted about deteriorating drying performance

Purchased new in 2017 and used infrequently. During the first 12 months the dryer worked well and I was happy with the features. Unfortunately ever since it has gradually got worse to a current situation where the dryer cycle time is incredibly long and the contents remain very damp, even though I have maintained the dryer in accordance with the instructions. Very frustrated as it was expensive and Bosch's premium dryer, not sure if it is a design fault?

Purchased at Appliances Online.

Paul

Have tried to call several times this week and no answer?

Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 Heat Pump Tumble Dryers compares to other Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Josh

Josh

WTW87565AU

Purchased in October 2017 at Appliance online for $1,440.00.

Cmean3870

Cmean3870Hunter Region, NSW

Terrible - nothing gets dry and takes hours

I had a condenser dryer that died so spent the extra $$$ on a heat pump thinking that the energy efficiency would be higher and the dryer expectations the same. I want to know how do I get this dryer to dry sheets and towels or clothes in one go. Absolutely awful and a waste of dryer time. 4 hrs to dry one load of normal clothing! Have to go mix then to warm times to get clothes dried. Absolute rubbish and I trust Bosch as I have a dishwasher that was good. I can’t get sheets dry at all and don’t talk about towels. What happened to nice warm towels out of the dryer. What can I do?

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,600.00.

Cassie

Cassie Perth, WA

Excellent dryer- bad child lock design

Bosch - well done. I love this dryer.
I use it every day. I love that I can plumb it into the drain. I use the the Mix” setting for clothing and ALWAYS have the Easy Iron 60 or 120 on. As it’s a heat pump dryer the easy iron keeps turning the clothing once the cycle is complete making sure they are dry.
Do not over fill the machine. Even though it’s a 9kg things come out too creased if you do.
My dryer sits on top of the washing machine so the bad design of the on off button which doesn’t get locked when the child lock is activated doesn’t cause a problem. But if you are planning on having the dryer low down with little kids - don’t. The child lock is VERY poorly designed.

Stacey

StaceyHunter Region, NSW

Outstanding!

Purchased in May 2021.

REEWEBBER

REEWEBBERMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Absolute garbage!! Bought both dryer and washing machine and both are terrible.

Purchased both the series 8 washer and dryer, washing machine has been problematic from the start but now dryer has stopped spinning.Help from bosch was pointless regarding the washing machine. Was told unfortunately we have no service personal for your area. Complete waste of money. Doubt the response will be any better for the dryer.

Purchased in January 2020.

stl

stlSouthwest, VIC

Glad I bought it

Purchased in March 2021 at The Good Guys for $1,700.00.

Amy D

Amy DIllawarra, NSW

Does not work

Our dryer is faulty, it does not dry clothes. No water is being removed in the cycles. I would presume the machine has a hidden fault, as dryers should dry clothes and remove water. We are in a very slow assessment process with a third party for repair. Really frustrating. We have already wasted a lot of money on electricity that has not dried clothes, so I would not recommend others buy it and go through this, having a high chance of faulty product. Taking months to resolve.

Purchased in December 2020.

not happy Jan

not happy JanMansfield

Do Not buy

Purchased for $1,500.00.

Absolute waste of money.. fit for the dump not the laundry! Good if you like 8 hr cycles and damp clothes!

Family of 5 with 3 young boys so we have heaps of washing.. This machine has never dried clotes very well and even when it does the cycles take between 4-8 hrs.. I usually have to add a manual timed program after initial cycle to get them fully dry.. I honestly can't believe they get away with selling machines like this..

To say i'm disappointed is understatement.. we got robbed...

Will be replacing this with a different brand.. I won't be buying Bosch again.

AVOID

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,640.00.

Sur

SurSydney, NSW

Were to buy LG but bought Bosch and regret now.

Doesnt dry things in a timely manner and have to run multiple cycles . Waste of electricity and time. Extended warranty team came and said no issues though the issue still exists . When paying around 2000$ including extended warranty to buy this , I thought would save electricity , durable and as its BOSCH would be a great product. Now wonder why I bought. This is the first time I am buy an appliance other than LG .

Purchased in April 2017 at Bing Lee Physical store for $1,714.00.

SusanWilsonMELBOURNE

Excellent until it breaks

The dryer was working very well, without issue. But two weeks ago the dryer displayed an error and stopped working. (It’s not even 8 months old.) We immediately reported to Bosch via Appliances Online. We have had a call from the third party technician, but they are still waiting for parts and the latest estimate is that it will be a further two weeks. That will make it about a month of waiting for what appears to be a known problem in this very expensive machine (since they know what parts to order).

Purchased in April 2020 for $1,550.00.

SusanWilson

In case anyone is wondering, I followed up with the requested details, but never received any contact from Bosch. Not even an email to say, ‘sorry, we can’t speed things up’.

Matt

Matt Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does not live up to the quality you expect when buying Bosch appliances

My 3 kids swim daily = heaps of towels. The load tonight has been in for 6 hours! Meticulously maintained and cleaned. My 18yearold simpsondryer was far better. Quitedisappointed fora Boschappliance.

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,445.00.

issahaddad890

issahaddad890Sydney, NSW

Waste of money

Leaving clothes staying damp . We have to do it 2-3 times to make sure it dry . Not happy with it used before. Fisher & paykel condenser much better. I wish I can return it back .

Purchased in January 2021 at The Good Guys for $1,600.00.

KRM

KRMMelbourne

Waste Of Money

Purchased in July 2020 at e&s.

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

Worst investment ever made. Never again.

This machine has had endless issues and we have a large family. Bosch repair people have been out four times—the “official” Bosch repair people are booked up for months and just send some other company. The dryer turns but doesn’t dry. Spend your $1000 somewhere else.

Purchased in July 2015 at Appliances Online for $1,100.00.

Fuzz44

Fuzz44Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Waste of money - doesn't dry anything

Broken hearted. We renovated our laundry and bought the matching washer (Good Guys). Looks amazing side by side, can't fault the washer. From first use of the drier I can't get it to dry anything!! My old model in the garage was due to be sold. I'm thinking of using that one instead. It dries clothes and cost me a quarter of this one! I've tried different loads and settings and it hasn't successfully dried a load yet. Everything is quite damp. I re-set it, it runs for only a few minutes and stops. The excitement over a new laundry lost shine. Maybe its broken? Urgh.....so disappointed.

Purchased in November 2020 at The Good Guys.

Kelly

KellySydney, NSW

Definitely not worth the money!

This dryer does not dry clothes. We recently had it serviced to find that the sensor was faulty. Bosch kindly replaced it, but unfortunately it’s no better. Don’t even attempt to try sheets or towels - it takes hours and they come out damp. For $1500 one would certainly expect a product that actually works.

Purchased in October 2017 at Appliances Online for $1,500.00.