Bosch Serie 8 WTW87565AU

Bosch Serie 8 WTW87565AU

MPN: WTW87565AU

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

When you've just done the laundry, a warm sunny day is perfect. But what if it's raining for days? Your lovely clean clothes might stay wet for just as long. A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you're interested in a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or maybe no dryer at all, this guide has all the handy dryer tips and info.

Read now

3.8

Chris' mum

Chris' mumCanberra 2600, ACT

USELESS - headed for the tip!

USELESS! Doesn't dry clothes, regardless of the setting. I clean the lint filter after each load and empty the water tray but to no avail. I feel so cheated. My old Kleenmaid (too big for the cupboard that passes as a laundry in our new house) was a workhorse - dried huge loads quickly. This Bosch dryer is a waste of space. In all conscience I couldn't pass it on to anyone else ... it's going to the tip!

Purchased in August 2019 at Appliances Online for A$1,375.00.

David S.

David S.

Disappointing in every respect

Purchased in March 2017 at e&s for A$1,700.00.

toni47

toni47South East Queensland, QLD

A dryer that doesn't dry

Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 WTW87565AU compares to other Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Jay H.

Jay H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Not impressed - Too many fancy programs but all I want is dry clothes!

Our machine is now 30 months old and we are now experiencing constant issues trying to dry clothes.
Every load will not completely dry and the problem has deteriorated in recent days where the washing is still wet and starting the cycle or program again results in the the machine stopping without drying or with beeping warning sound. The light showing a water droplet into a bucket flashes as the machine beeps. Upon inspection, the condenser tray and filter are empty. I've also tried cleaning the moisture sensor and this doesn't resolve the issue. Help!

Purchased in January 2018 at Appliances Online for A$1,521.00.

Hi Jay H,
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744 we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Tim the tool man

Tim the tool man

No happy with my Bosch dryer

Just purchased dryer no matter what setting i put it on it only works for 4 minutes leaving my clothes wet.
Tried trouble shooting still no difference had Bosch products all my life but this dryer im very disappointed has put me off the product

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys.

Grad

GradMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Every 2 min stops and can not be programmed. Red on Bosh forum that is common problem and can not be fixed .

No matter what program I try ( cotton, towels , ) and select time 30min, 45min... only works for 2 min and stops - so annoying . I have spent 3 days since I got

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Aisi

AisiFlynn 2615, ACT

Excellent except for the buzz

Love this dryer, cheap to run, dries most things effectively, seems quite gentle, and doesn't stream up the laundry. The controls are okay. The only real problem I have is the loud buzzing noise when the heat pump runs... you'd think Bosch could have spared a couple dollars putting some vibration and noise dampening around it, especially since the rest of the noise making parts (fan, drum drive, and condenser water pump) are all reasonably quiet (for a dryer).

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys Online store for A$1,347.30.

RechelleB

RechelleBPerth, WA

Brilliant and wish I had purchased one years ago

Changed to a Bosch Heat Pump Dryer after much research and could not be happier. Dries quickly, efficiently and leaves the laundry completely dry. You definitely need to read the manual first otherwise you wont realise how to use it properly as is different the old school conventional dryer. Definitely worth the money.

Purchased in November 2019 at Appliances Online for A$1,300.00.

Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Terrible..does not dry the clothes

I've always bought Bosch..thought this would be a good dryer..WRONG...its awful. Maybe afterhours on end it ends up drying...complete waste of money.
This product is not providing what we bought it for..:(

Purchased in August 2019 for A$600.00.

Hi Arlette,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Dryer.We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744 we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Happyclient!!

Happyclient!!Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant and efficient especially when paired with a top-load high-speed-spin washer

We bought this model after looking into the different heat pump driers. My wife was adamant that speed of drying was important as we have 5 kids as was worried about this new tech. I wanted efficiency. What we found is that provided you have a high speed spin washing machine (we have F&P top loader), the dryer works very well as the load that goes in the drier is not as heavy with water. Highly recommend this model. The more expensive higher efficiency model simply has a smaller heat pump in it, so its slower and dearer. Easy to use, German tech. Older inefficient drier types get hotter and may be better for very wet loads, and they probably accounts for some of the negative feedback I saw about heat pump driers.

Purchased in April 2019 at e&s for A$1,490.00.

neville00

neville00AU

don't waste your money

Similar to other purchasers of this drier.Have owned Bosch dishwashers for many years. They are brilliant and can thoroughly recommend. Unfortunately would not recommend their expensive clothes clothes drier. Just out of warranty pump needed replacing. Puddle of water is now sitting in bottom of drum . Piece of crap grrrrrr

Purchased in November 2017 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$1,400.00.

Hi neville00,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your drier. If we can be of any help to you feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards,
Bosch Home Australia

shree

shreeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

for such a expensive product their customer service is horrible!

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys for A$1,500.00.

This dryer sucks!

Where do I start ! The Sensors won't let you dry cloth that are half dry and stop functioning altogether! Cloth ball into knots because no reverse action therefore taking forever to dry. Had machine for some time now and in the beginning dried OK and was very quite. Now take 3 to 4 hours to dry one normal load and have to place three tennis balls inside to keep from knotting up all the time. Worse machine ever purchased and never again !!!! Last of all , the door is closed but my Famous Bosch sensors says ,''door is open '' and will not start now. Freaken nightmare :(

Purchased in March 2018 at Saturn for A$1,299.00.

Hi Hal,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your dryer. If we can be of any help to you feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards,
Bosch Home Australia

Michael O.

Michael O.Sydney, NSW

Great dryer

Was initially concerned that it mightn't dry as well as normal dryer but we are convinced. Pretty quick, doesn't steam up the house, and is very economical to run compared to old dryer. Very Quiet

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances Online for A$1,381.00.

Angry and disappointed

Angry and disappointedWestern District, VIC

APPALLING performance and staggering response by Bosch

Purchased in March 2019.

Victoria

VictoriaSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is THE WORST APPLIANCE EVER don't waste your money like I did!

Do not be fooled by its big price tag and grand claims this dryer LITERALLY DOES NOT DRY YOUR CLOTHES. Do not have the regret that I do. STEER CLEAR.

Purchased in August 2019 at Appliances Online.

HTB

HTBSydney Surrounds, NSW

Recurring problem with leaking

Purchased in May 2017.

Matt

MattDarwin, NT

How ironic. A dryer that doesn't dry...well takes 6 plus hours to!

Purchased in January 2017 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$1,697.65.

chris2456

chris2456Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great family dryer

Great product to have and easy to use. Several options to tailor it to best suit each load. Would be great to have a manual override as once it senses there is no moisture, then it switches off.

Purchased for A$1,400.00.

Charlie

CharlieSydney, NSW

THE best dryer

Do yourself a favour and buy it; it hasn’t disappointed us yet. We choose a heat pump dryer to be more environmentally friendly as a main concern. The dryer is fantastic. Doesn’t give clothes that stuff, super dry feeling. It does a great job of drying in a decent amount of time (with quick cycle as options too) and is just super easy to use. Have had it for 3 months now, use it twice a week, and so far no complaints

Purchased in June 2019 for A$1,400.00.

See all Bosch Serie 8 Heat Pump Tumble Dryers reviews