Bose

Bose

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (17) · No (41)

Sudip
SudipGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good build, good sound everything else falls apart.

House revolve plus

Less than 4 years old. My Bose revolve plus 2 just stopped charging and making any sounds. Battery button was flashing red but unresponsive to touch. Tried all the troubleshooting Bose recommended like trying a different power outlet, cord and charger. Tried updating firmware online.
Nothing. The speaker is now a brick.
Called Bose support. Were really friendly and patronising and offered a service request of $149 to be repaired. This speaker was originally $400 and lasted less than 4 years. I can buy a UE mega boom speaker of similar quality for half that price with 2 years warranty.
Bose you have a really great engineered product that is let down by very poor after service and probably inferior parts. You have lost me unfortunately.

Allen
AllenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bose 700 Noise cancelling headphones

4 months old and the obviously cheap material Bose uses for the Ear Cushions is splitting and coming away from the edges .
I paid $500 for these headphones and not impressed with the cheap material they use on the cushions .
i went to JB Hi Fi where i bought them and they told me to contact Bose Australia directly .’Ha.
Well good luck trying to contact Bose ,no phone number ,no email address and filling out a form with Bose was told my 4 months old headphones are out of warranty .
Well Bose ,never again will i buy any of your products .If you cant do good customer service well then that means you arent worth buying from

batman
batmanoakhurst

Free returns except they make it difficult to return

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Junya Wang
Junya WangSydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service, especially the returns

Initially I bought from Bose and needed to return sleepbuds 2 cause they don't fit my ears that well. I contacted them 3 times, the last two is following up and they can't even send me an email to return earbuds!!! Without their email I can't really return the products, hense no refund, how convenient!!!

Honestly this destroied the great impression I have for them. Will not buy again

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bose great products -Terrible Customer Service!!

Tried Ringing Bose Australia on a number of times,gave up after being sent to an overseas call centre,no help what so ever!!Why do they not have SOMEONE you can talk to in Australia????
Really bad Customer Service!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Poor customer service

A simple warranty claim took one hour of my time via online chat. I came with a very easy problem to solve, but waited 5 mins for a response of the agent every single time. You could have prepared all questions in advance and ask me all at once. I was informed that the replacement will be shipped after 4 weeks - I am not sure if I should laugh or cry. I get my apple and Samsung devices delivered in less than 24 hours (I live in Sydney city centre). I love the quality but you have a lot to learn about customer service.
UPDATE: I received the new headphones after 5 working days. Not sure why the chat person said 3-4 weeks.

Big E.
Big E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking aftersales service

I Purchased a Bose 535 lifestyle for $4500 not knowing it didn't have ARC support. I decided to give Bose a call after doing some research and realized having sound running through ARC is better then optical. There response was they do have an upgrade change over option for me which is that i give them my system plus $1700 and i can get the Bose 700 sound bar with subwoofer and rear speakers. Which completely made no sense...so that would mean that in total i would have to pay $6200 for a $2700 package. Really!!!

Tomme
TommeSydney, NSW

Don't Even Bother - 0 Stars

Mark T.
Mark T.Sydney, NSW

Had two Bose Sound links, expensive and broke quickly

My Bose SoundLink Color was charging and the charger melted with the plastic destroying the port. This was very dangerous. Then the SoundLink Color II replacement lasted less than 2 years. I expect more from a $175 speaker that I took care of and never got near water or used outside. New types of connectivity like the LG XBOOM GO are so much better with the Google Assistant button linked to a phone/tablet and nice LED flashing lights.

Nicole
NicolePerth

Issues with my order never got items

Finally, an Impeccable sound effect as I expected !

Kenny
KennySydney, NSW

Headphones Crappy product

I have the bose 35 model headphones, the ear pads have completely fell to pieces, I don’t mind buying new ones but out of stock everywhere, guess I’ll buy cheap ones from amazon. Very poor service & compared to my old beats headphones the poor quality is a joke
Just stick to a decent brand with quality like beats or B&O

Roger Collins
Roger CollinsSydney, NSW

Pity the service doesn’t match the product!

I have tried twice to get information from Bose about delivery of my product. Twice the computer system was “ down” and despite promises they failed to call me back. Even the local GM failed to call me about this unsatisfactory service. So tragically disappointing given the quality of their products. They are digging their own grave. There are too many great products out their for them to be so slack

Gurjeet
GurjeetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pathetic Product , don't last even 12 months

I bought a 500 sound bar last year from amazon and now it has stopped working, Bose has refused to refund the product as it was bought online and not even ready to swap it. Sound quality was actually pathetic and I compromised on it but now it is not even working. I strongly recommend not to buy any BOSE sound bar products