Bose

Bose

BOSE: Sleep, Perchance To Dream

For a number of years I have taken two to three sleeping tablets a week, and so to consider something that might overcome my need for tablets seemed worthwhile. I bought the Bose Sleep Buds early in May 2019. I thought the price was a little steep and the $50 discount was influential in my decision. The Buds were delivered very promptly and while setting up was not simple, it was not difficult either. I have worn the Buds consistently since May, and in two months have resorted to tablets just twice. Most significantly, if I wake up during the night, getting back to sleep is a vast improvement over the past. The alarm setting is good and wakes up only me. At times the controlling phone App. can be tedious, but I’ve always managed to work my way through it. There are just two issues – firstly, I am slightly deaf in one ear and I experience a sound imbalance. Separate volume controls would help, or a ‘balance’ bar in addition to the ‘volume’ bar. I would imagine this is a common problem for people over 50—the ones most in need of the Buds. Secondly, when updating the unit, the picture of headphone and a Wi-Fi speaker are disconcerting. It’s only when you click on download button that the system eventually sorts itself out and shows a picture of the Buds and you are happy to proceed. This is a good product. It is comfortable—I can lie on my ear and not feel any discomfort. The Buds come with three fittings to accommodate your ear-fit. The case has been well designed with magnetic couplings to recharge the Buds. And while the range of sounds may appear limited, I find I cope with what’s offered and switch around to get variation.

Product PurchasedBose Sleep Buds

By far, quality Bluetooth speaker

By far, this is quality Bluetooth speaker for me. Great bass! makes you dance and groove. Love it! I can really distinguished the difference of the quality from other brands.

Bad service out weighs sound

I have owned noise canceling headphones for a few years. The ear pieces needed replacing. I ordered $40 replacements over a month ago and still haven’t received them. I tried to cancel my order and asked to speak to someone to pass on the feedback and the person on the phone isn’t empowered to resolve my issue, she wasn’t allowed to put me in touch with anyone higher up and has to contact another department and get back to me in 48hrs about my refund. Appalling service in an experience driven economy. I used to love my headphones and Bose. They have lost a loyal customer over a$40 ear piece.

Online service misleading

Ordered headphones online as it stated next day delivery for city if ordered before 1pm. Ordered at 8am rang at 3:30pm following day to check told on the way and given a tracking number. When still not arrived rang again at a little before 5pm to be told they hadn’t been packed and def hadn’t left warehouse and def no tracking no yet. Previous person had lied and made up tracking number? As I was leaving for overseas I didn’t have time to wait 3 plus days. Site has misleading information to get your business and call centre that follows up with lies. Do yourself a favour don’t shop online with Bose. Sadly I will b returning my purchase and buying another brand that can be trusted.

Great sound

I have had a pair of bose noise cancelling headphones for the last 5 years. They have great sound and I use them a few times a week.
The only problem is the earphone protector parts inside crack and break apart easy, which means you have to replace them.
However the sound from these headphones and ease of them does make it worth it, however I do wish the protector part of the earphones were made with more durability.

Terrible product, worse service

Bought a Bose soundtouch soundbar from the sydney flagship store 24 months ago and it abruptly stopped working altogether recently. Paid in excess of $1100 for it. Phoned support and was routed through the UK first, then to the Philippines to be told it is out of warranty and the repair would be $350. It’s a flat fee regardless of the repair needed. Was then told that there is not a service centre in a sydney and I would have to POST the 3 foot soundbar and wait up to a month for it to be returned.
Tried ringing the local head office, phone was answered by an abrupt receptionist and told I would be put through, to recieve a message that no one was available to take my call.
Will never purchase a Bose product again period.

BEST STORE EVER

I loved the service I got. I purchased a pair of Bose Soundtrue Ultra earphones for Apple devices and they are the best pair of earphones I have had yet.

Product PurchasedBose Soundtrue Ultra

Good Product, Terrible Support

Had a premium Bose sound system option in my 2009 Mazda 6. Months ago the amplifier went bad - it seems to be a common issue with these amplifiers. It started to give off rapid pops from the speakers and no music will play. (Sound kind of like a machine gun firing constantley unless you pull the fuze out).

I contacted Bose fairly soon afterwards via emal looking for a solution. I would have been happy with pretty much any response, but after now 3 months of constantley emailing Bose again and again looking for an answer, I have gotten maybe 3 replys telling me to contact different people (each time telling me a different place). I ended up calling directley when I had a chance to, and even over the phone I was given the same response of contacting someone who isn' them. This time I actually did contact the number they gave me, and was promptly told that they did not service the product I have.

Some kind of solution would be nice (or even just a response telling me nothing is able to be done would have been better than this), but it does not look like there is any end in sight.

Avoid Bose customer service (atleast with automotive amplifiers) where possible - it has been the worst I have ever seen.

Product PurchasedBose Car Amplifier

QC35 I Issue Resolution

Started having issues with the QC35I less then 18 months after spending $460 on them. Headphones wouldn't turn off and continually connected to BT devices even when the slide switch was turned off. Common problem it seems looking around the internet. Contacted Bose several times, only offer was to replace them with QC35II and pay an additional $375/ So in less then 18 months I would've had to pay Bose close to $850 for one pair of NC headphones. Weren't interested in replacing one for one or repairing just wanted the additional $375.

Still waiting for Xmas presents to arrive

Quality of product is unknown as I’m still waiting for delivery. They were a Xmas present. Bose website said order before 20th dec to receive before Xmas In metro area. Had a phone call on the 20th saying the warehouse had a problem picking the order so I had to do another order while they waited on the phone to get a new order number and they said this would be the easiest way to do it to ensure pre Xmas delivery. Can’t contact anyone as office is closed. Have no idea if they have even been shipped yet. I understand that they shut down but inform people with outstanding orders what is happening with their goods.

The Absolute Best After Sales Support

I purchased Bose Sound Sport Wireless Headphones roughly 18 months ago and while the headphones still work the rubber on the outside of them had detached. Being out of warranty I visited the Bose store at Westfield Chermside and asked the sales people if they had this happen often, the sales staff asked me to bring them into the store and they would see what could be done. So I bought them back in expecting to maybe get a discount on a new set of headphones. I was completely surprised when they bought out a band new set, set them up with my phone and gave me a brand new warranty to go with them.
I will now happily continue to buy Bose products knowing that I get great sound and even better support and service.

After Sales Service You Wish For

I want to provide some positive feedback about my dealings with Bose Customer Support, we have quite a lot of Bose equipment and though it has it's distractors we have always been happy with the sound and construction quality, over the years we have only experienced a coupe of issues both of which were resolved with a minimum of fuss. The most recent however I though deserved this review, when the CD player in our Wave Music System which we purchased in 2010 decided to stop working I contacted Bose and they provided my with a set fee to replace the unit including return shipping ($169) it took less than a week to repair the unit and get it back to me and not only did they replace the CD they replaced the Graphite Cover and other components to ensure its ongoing performance. In the days of our throw away society it is wonderful to deal with an organisation that is prepared to fix their product for a reasonable price with a minimum of fuss.

Pay for customer service!

My Bluetooth speakers require a new rechargeable battery that can only be replaced by Bose. I contacted Penrith store and was advised to drop it into the store, pay $22 and they would send it for me. Their service Dept would ring me with a costing. If I didn’t want to pay for postage I could take it to them myself at Newington! I do not know of any store, including Big W or JB Hifi that would charge for this service. Bose is supposed to be a reputable, top brand. Why would I want to pay postage and then be held to ransom with them having my goods, and the unknown cost of servicing or replacing a battery.

Exceptional Customer Support and Service.

I want to share the good experience I had with Bose Customer/Technical Support, I had recently purchased a Bose Wave Music System IV which I was very happy with but unfortunately the third music CD I played on this system was defective and jammed inside the player which was very disappointing and upsetting as I'd only had the unit a short time, but I contacted Bose Customer Support and spoke with Simon who was very helpful and friendly and totally understanding about my plight with this unit, after explaining what had happened Simon suggested that it be returned under warranty for repair, the Customer Service provided by Bose was exceptional, the unit was picked up from my home and was returned in perfect condition super fast two days later, fully repaired and checked to be working as it should. Great effort Bose! this is the kind of Customer Service that we wish we could get from every company.

Thank you Bose Customer/Technical Support.