BP Australia

1.5

Jan C.

Jan C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Contaminated diesel

My car was running perfectly until I filled it with BP diesel (I never let the tank get below one quarter full) The car was hard to start next morning and stalled often. My mechanic found water in the tank and it cost me several hundred dollars to fix. I completed a claim form, sent it to BP and it was denied, because they state that they don't sell contaminated fuel! I will never buy from them again

Store LocationEast Brighton Vic
Optimus P.

Optimus P.

BP Rewards is not good enough?

Discerning

DiscerningSydney Surrounds, NSW

Appalling

Find out how BP Australia compares to other Physical Shops

BP Plus appears to be a rort

The School Photographer

The School Photographer Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Unable to contact BP 1 hour wait on a phone call, no reply online

Very very very disappointing service, lack of personal to deal with a problem,, online and buy phone calls,, a real joke

Natalie

NatalieVictoria

Very poor customer service

being kept on hold for over an hour each time I ring, I have to hang up as I just can't wait on the line that long. Running a business and trying to update cards. Can't use the portal as it says it will email me a link and none come. Emails have been sent and still waiting (first one sent 4 weeks ago and one this week) for a response. There is no email to say how long they will take to respond. How quick to require payment but how slow to give any kind or service. 1 star is overly generous

anthony

anthonySydney, NSW

Neosurf are nothing but Legitimate Scammers

Store LocationEnfield BP Service Station

JUST USELESS COMPANY

paid my account the put my account on hold ring them to unclocked it 2 hours later no luck to ge trough to them

Hours on Hold

I have spent Hours on hold trying reactivate our 6 BP cards after our credit card was compromised. After numerous BP plus online request and 6 phone calls that your average an hour on hold for they still can’t help. There customer service people are unable to do anything and assure you they will get someone to contact you but after 5 weeks I give up. Bp can stick it and I’ll never use them again.

Appauling service

TickedOff

TickedOffSydney

BP Plus Do Not Call Their Customer Service

I called BP Plus to change my card PIN number. The letter received with the card said my existing PIN would work (this was not the case). After 1 hour 30 mins on the queue I dropped off ~12pm to 1:30pm. From my experience they do not have customer service and I wonder if they even have anyone answering the phones.

Janelle

JanelleIllawarra, NSW

Despicable behaviour

We cancelled our credit card, and tried to change our payment of our BP Plus card. It didn't work so we tried calling to change it to bank payments until new cards arrived. They kept charging our credit card and then a $50 dishonour fee, suspended then cancelled our card. But not once did they return a phone call or email, even through the account "Contact US."

Sherlock

SherlockAU

Rewards redemption needs work.

Rewards are great but if they cancel the transaction after you accept the reward you lose the reward. I've lost a lot due to incompetent console operators.

Aze

AzeCloncurry

Poor customer service

Poor customer service I rang few times 1300130027 to check bp gift cards balance but ended up to cancel the call because It’s always more than an hour wait and still no one answered the call. I emailed also but no response.

Buzzin' Dozen

Buzzin' DozenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad fuel quality. Bike started stalling after fill up

Filled up at my local BP today and used 95 as specified for my Bike. Literally after 2kms down the road engine started shaking, popping and then stalled. I coukd re start but would stall the moment i tried to pull away.
Tried calling BP but no one answers. Never had this problem before and double checked that i did put 95 in so no mistake with fuel type or grade. Bike is only 3 years old and no issues.
Going back to servo to sort out....probably damaged the engine with very bad fuel

arnaud l.

arnaud l.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Appalling customer service and product offering

Monthly statements are incorrect with transactions from previous month included which make them redundant from a taxation point of view, appalling customer service on the phone and by email (if they answer them) and 1/2 QFF points are not credited as they should ... and they never can or willing to do anything to correct their mistakes. One of my worst business experience ever!

Peter T.

Peter T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No customer service on card

Have rang a number of times about my card and always experienced a very long wait including now at over one hour. Each time I have asked about the rewards I haven't received I was informed that the person responsible wasn't available and I would get a call back. No such luck.

Worst customer service

yesplease

yespleaseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware of BP Rewards Australia

Chloe

ChloeSydney, NSW

BPPlus is a rip off

I was charged multiple dishonour fees on my account despite the fact that I had removed the card they were charging from my account and made manual payments.
Planning on making a compliant to the financial services ombudsman

Ray O.

Ray O.asked

Why would the attendant at the logic centre near wodonga want me to move my car so it was facing the shop? I had been waiting for 10 minutes for a pump with diesel to come available on one side and the gave up and reversed into one on the other side because there was no sign of the other drivers returning. Thoughts?

paul slyth

paul slythasked

"Where my prize is" delivered Waybill 1225055661 to my address 38 Northstead street Karrinup and said no one home so to pick up at BP Karrinyup. When I went to their office they could not locate it they say don't know. The one piece JD014600007020183960 was delivered to them at 12.15pm today signed for by their AARON who they said had gone home for the day. He will be from 6am tomorrow.I will try again tomorrow .Please advise what I should do if I am not successful.
Best regards
Paul Slyth 0894464436 or email paulslyth@bigpond.com

Thevan

Thevanasked

I went to the BP outlet at Dural where the price was $1.579 per litre. I found this ridiculous. So I checked the prices nearest to me and found BP at Aiken Rd, West Pennant Hills and North Rocks at $1.349. This reflected a difference of 23c per litre or $13.80 on a 60 litre tank. Yet these outlets are within kilometres of each other. I do not know of any other sector where the same company has such differentials in prices.

Please explain these differences. If no reply received by 12h00 on 15 September this matter will be pursued through the ACCC