BPay

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
ruben

rubenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slowest bill payment method ever

The technology that they have in place today is slower than a snail. How on earth a transaction takes over 72 hours is beyond my thinking capabilities. Seriously, have a good look at your business before someone else comes in and wiped you out of the market

Ansett

AnsettMelbourne

Ridiculously slow and primitive

2, 3, 4 and more days for money that is debited from my account IMMEDIATELY to reach the intended account?
This is archaic.
Oh, and of course it is BUSINESS days we are talking about. Business days to COMPLETE the transaction mind you. Not business days to take the money from YOUR account.
Try to book an airline ticket on a Friday evening before a long weekend? Money goes immediately. Money does not reach the airline 5 or more days later.
You'd be lucky if your confirmed reservation isn't cancelled by the airline. Then try to get your money back from THEM! That can take weeks...

David R.

David R.

Slowest payment method in the world.

Why do you take 3 days. There is no possible rationalisation. You are holding onto the money for your own benefit. Archaic service. Do everything to avoid. Slow slow slow.

Jo K.

Jo K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No goods received

About a month ago l payed nearly $200 for goods from eyefive Australia which l haven't received it was payed to anz bsb 012246 the acc no 440672396 l tried contacting them no reply what can I do.

Gavin

GavinRedcliffe

So very slow

Doesn't matter if you make payment first thing in the morning, still takes 2, 3 or even 4 days for payments to make it to their destination. Utterly ridiculous in this day and age.

Muzza_Perth

Muzza_PerthPerth, WA

BPay View has been removed from all of my billing, cannot retrieve invoices

TBI

TBICanberra 2600, ACT

The worst service. Never timely

I transferred rent each week to my landlord via BPay- always takes over minimum one full week.

If you use this service ensure you keep your receipts and track all your payments.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Slowest payment method in the world, avoid

It’s 2020, it’s still taking half of a week to transfer funds! You slow down the business in this country Bpay! Avoid this payment method it’s a waste of life

Eric

EricHobart, TAS

Slow to Pay

No better than a bank transfer. Took 3 days to complete a transaction despite BPays claims of one day transfer if paid before cob. I could not recommende BPay as a faster way to pay.

Suzanne Pinnington

Suzanne PinningtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Missing Bpay

I made a Bpay payment for a cruise & my bank said it went thru the next day to the cruise company. I contacted the cruise company & they say they have not received it & they would look into it. I thought by have a biller code & an account number that my payment was safe.

When BPAY View Goes wrong, no-one wants to help

From (2 different but associated banks) my online transaction account, I can see the BPAY View list of current and paid bills. Today, if I click to view a bill, I am redirected to https://billsonline.hpa.com.au/bpaydoc/bpaydoc which times out with a "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET".
Tried 3 different computers, 3 different browsers, and 2 different networks.
My bank told me to talk to BPAY.. BPAY doesn't not have a contact number but an online form that says they will forward to my bank.
When it works, it works 100%. When you need support, you are sent on the run-around. True service excellence is in the way you deal with the issues, NOT that you can provide a flashy thing!

Allan

AllanSydney, NSW

Slower than can be

Get with the times, no wonder crypto currency is so attractive, when banks can't even make a bpay payment over a public holiday or weekend.

What a joke, and primitive service.

Harjit

HarjitWestern Australia

Slowest and worst finacial service in todays world

It took four days to transfer money while i was paying interest on my credit card. This company is bound to doomed if they don't change the speed of transaction.

Takes way to long for the funds to arrive

I use bpay every month to pay the exact same biller and it still takes so long to transfer! Bank transfers are generally next day (including weekends), why does bpay take 3-4 business days!!! I would not use them if I did HAVE to.

Matt

MattCanberra 2600, ACT

What year is it !

Seriously the slowness of this service, I can only imagine they are making money on the transient interest. Its 2019 BPAY, improve your systems or you will be unseated by an alternative !

CBP

CBPMelbourne

BPay View reminds me the early 2000s

This review refers to the Bpay View interface, which is exceedingly slow and poorly designed. Frequently times out. Many little annoyances, such as listing bills from oldest to newest, rather than the way every other banking interface works with the latest transactions at the top of the list.
No longer suitable for a professional day-to-day banking application - should have been updated yonks ago.

SMS

SMSMelbourne

Robot customer service

No customer service just "contact your financial institution", even though the BPAY made the payment. There is no email to contact.

June

JuneSydney

Non-existent customer service.

Dylan

DylanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too slow for 2018

Sure, in the 90's a 3 day wait was expected when processing payments. 20 years have passed and it still takes this long. What nonsense!

Australia is lucky to have BPAY

So much easier to pay a bill in Australia than back home. Safe in my Bank and I don’t have to have a credit card or let a person I don’t know have my bank account details. Easy to use. The bill is paid on the day I make the payment. Better than worrying about keeping money in my account in case a payment is taken out!