Brilliant Product & Great Customer Service

I recently purchased windows and doors for two house lots and am extremely happy with the quality of the windows. Allison Baker from the Point Cook showroom was extremely helpful and courteous even after we continually changing the designs and sizes to meet our needs. Her professionalism and expertise should be commended. Thank you Allison and look forward to dealing with you in the future.

Kristian G.Bradnams Windows and Doors

Hello Peter, Thank you for your 5 star review. I will pass on your feedback to our Point Cook Manager. regards, Kristian

Jeff

JeffSydney, NSW

Door lock not even 3 years old & failed & can’t remove the lock

This door is lucky to be 3 years old & the lock has collapsed, had a lock smith look at it & he advised that due to the internal pin breaking the whole strip on the door must be replaced as he can’t repair it. This should be under warranty as a manufacturer fault but brand name want to charge to repair the faulty door, terrible a door lock should last a very long time, poor quality.
Suppose to be 6 years warranty but they want to charge me.

Cedric De SilvaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacement rollers for Bradnams Sliding doors

Bradnams states they have no spare parts to purchase for doors. Sliding Doors are about 12 years when the house was built
Gave phone number of a repair man whose phone is disconnected.
Staff not helpful at all.

Cedric De Silva

Sandy from Bradnams called & apologised for the error from customer service.
Complimentary spare rollers were ordered and delivered at my door today the 27 Sep 2019.

Leon

LeonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service with a Smile!

Shayal S.Bradnams Windows and Doors

Km46

Km46

Does not even deserve one star

Donedavid

DonedavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stunning windows that capture the view

We recently built a house at Sorrento Vic . Bradnams supplied the windows ,doors and fly wire screens , they did a fantastic job all tradies were polite and friendly, nothing was too much trouble and we love the ease of sliding the doors.
Thanks a lot.

Hello
Thank you for the positive feedback. We are very proud of the quality of our products.
Cheers

GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Garbage multiple excuses to avoid the issue

Doors were to have parliament hinges. Over a 9 months period these hinges have been replace door looked at by 5 different tradesmen - last one said that stronger hinges are required - this was agreed Yet still they have not done this and now suggest I should not have parliament hinges. Bluntly - you made the commitment deliver the proper stronger parliament.

Not good enough [name removed] and Bradnams

Hi George,
Thank you for the feedback. I believe the account manager looking after this project has been in contact with you. He is working with the builder on a solution to your concerns in the aim to have a resolution quickly.
Regards

Bec04

Bec04Melbourne

Leaking mess!

We have just built our new home and our builder uses bradnams windows. All of our windows leak, even when its not raining! Terribly made! Would not recommend. So unhappy with the product.

Hi Bec,
Please contact us through enquiry@bradnams.com.au.

Luke Q.

Luke Q.Darling Downs, QLD

A pleasure to work with

I am project manager for a local retirement village. I have been working with Bradnams for about a year now and the village I work for has been using them for a lot longer. We are often refurbishing our units and Bradnams take care of our sunrooms, wardrobe doors, shower screens and mirrors. They work in well with our busy schedules and many different tradesmen. They are friendly, cooperative, efficient and helpful. I highly recommend Bradnams Windows and Doors for your next job

Hi Luke,
Thanks so much for the 5 star review

bun

bunQueensland

Excellent service and knowledge by all staff

Always friendly and helpful staff, they can never do enough for you. Products are of high quality and easy to work with. Quotes are given quickly. Quick delivery time from ordering

Kristian G.Bradnams Windows and Doors

Thanks you for the 5 star review!
Cheers

Lee

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Customer Service - Poor Product

Ordered a new hinged aluminium door and door frame through Bradnams Warana. When raining the door fills with water, when opened all the waters runs out of the door onto my floor inside. Manager came out and drilled a heap of holes in my $1500 door, still does not drain correctly. Would not offer any refund on the door. I then had to go and purchase a new door from door city, now works perfectly. Extremely poor service from Team Warana.

Hi Lee
I regret to hear that you have had such a negative experience with our aluminium hinged doors. To allow us to investigate further and assist you, please provide your address and contact phone number to enquiry@bradnams.com.au
Regards

KeithNorth Queensland, QLD

Mackay Porters are the Central QLD licencee for Bradnams Windows and Doors

Both my wife and I are very disapointed with what appears to be ongoing systemic pathetic service provided by Mackay Porters Windows for their work on our new home in Jubilee Pocket Airlie Beach QLD - again from Mackay Porters Windows & Glass. We would not recommend them to anyone seeking quality installation workmanship and customer service
Thank you!

Keith

I have been contacted by Operations Manager Hayden from Mackay Porters Windows & Glass
Keith & Mila

Not HappySouthwest, VIC

Sub standard, unsealed, poor quality windows.

Good morning,
Thank you for the feedback. I regret to hear that you are unhappy with our awning windows. Would you be able to provide your contact details including delivery address to enquiry@bradnams.com.au?

GJJ

GJJSydney Surrounds, NSW

Service and product

Paid a lot of money for double hung double glazed signature series windows.
On delivery found all to be scratched. After sale service is appalling and reading all other reviews (wish I did so before buying) it is apparent this is not a reputable company to deal with.
Would never recommend this company to my enemy.

Hi
Thank you for the feedback. I regret to hear that you are unhappy with our double hung windows. Would you be able to provide your contact details including delivery address to enquiry@bradnams.com.au?

Jims13

Jims13South East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic service

Had couple windows ordered told 15 days to deliver after that time passed received a call saying another 15 days is required as public holidays have delayed manufacture despite no holidays in past month, had to source other windows as other trades booked around the supposed dates.

Allan

AllanSydney, NSW

Lyndsey was not familiar with the product I was seeking ie replacement rollers for a 20 year old Bradnam sliding door. To her credit after looking at a photo provided by me she went to Head Office & obtained the Parts. Better still Lyndsey did not charge for the replacements. That says so much for the company Bradnams Windows & Doors that they have faith in their products. well done happy customer.

Toni

Toni

Terrible product quality

Only in house 3 months and back door shattered. Glazier said glass was too close to aluminum and when it expanded glass cracked. No warranty said Bradnams. Extremely disappointed. $860.

Tony H

Tony HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't Buy Bradnams Awning Windows

If you want ventilation in your house they're not the window for you. Had four awning windows installed in our new single storey house and the windows only open 8cms. the reasoning behind this issue is that the windows are larger than usual - what 1800 high, they are therefore restricted from opening any further. However since contacting Bradnams the problem has been fixed.

Good morning Tony

KAGS17

KAGS17Darling Downs, QLD

Unsealed windows

6 month old house, windows don't seel properly, any slight wind and dust blows in water leaks in also. Contacted Bradnams several times, still haven't had someone look at the windows. Security screens also rattle so terribly. Extremely poor customer service.

Good morning
Thank you for the feedback. I regret to hear that you have had such an unsatisfactory experience with our products. Would you be able to provide your contact details including delivery address to enquiry@bradnams.com.au?

Nat

NatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

Wayne Sal

Wayne Salasked

Hi I have smashed the fixed glass of a Bradnam's Sliding door. I need to know how to pull it out without damaging the frame.
Wayne

Kristian G.Bradnams Windows and Doors

Hello Wayne, Thank you for your enquiry . So I can assist you can you provide me with your contact details and location so one of our customer service team provide you the information you require. regards, Kristian

Glennasked

Hello. I have your windows in my new home of 4 years. Builder is Boutique.

One of the windows is leaking and has bubbled up the mdf board on the bottom which is supplied with the windows.

I have no idea where its leaking except possibly in the rubber seals around the glass. Windows are double glazed.

How do i get them repaired under warranty-? Glenn.

Hi Glenn,

Thank you for contacting us. Would you be able to provide your contact details including your address to majors@bradnams.com.au? A Bradnam's representative will contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks Kristian. Will do asap

bugnada
bugnada

We have had the exact same problem. The windows are very poor quality. We are waiting to obtain a resolution before writing a review.

Jamo

Jamoasked

My builder uses Bradnam windows. After reading my confidence level is low. Just too many bad reviews
Rylock is looking a much better option albeit more expensive.

Hi
Thank you for the feedback. If you have any concerns about the quality of our products, please visit our showroom at 46 Lathams Road, Carrum Downs. You can have a close look at our windows and doors. Our showroom consultants will answer your questions about our products and service.

Get an answer from our members and Bradnams Windows and Doors representatives