Verifiedbradnams.com.au

4.1

Dee W.
Dee W.South East Queensland, QLD

Will never use again

Harvey bay branch absolutely lacking customer service, the staff answering the phone were defensive and unhelpful, the delivery turned up at night after business hours (we took the day off work to receive the delivery) glass windows and the staff advised it was normal for them to unload in the dark with no lights ( oh&s?), no proof of delivery and when I asked was told by the driver that unfortunately that’s how the company rolls. We waited all day struggling to get communication and then the driver proved that the office staff had lied…very disappointing I hope the product proves successful. I won’t buy there again, it was clear this was the norm for them.
Dean B.
Dean B.South East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product

3 from 3 door handles broke 15 months after being installed and unfortunately for me just out of warranty (2x handles completely fell off and one latch fell loose so the door wouldn't close unless you locked it. They offered no explanation as to why 100% of their door handles had failed and didn't offer to fix or replace. Only 15 months old I was forced to replace their faulty door handles with another brand which cost me a further $650. Disappointing considering I spent about 15k with them.
Melanie
Melanie7 posts

Exceptional customer service…

I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Mira, who promptly actioned my request and followed up every step of the way. Exceptional customer service!!! Thanks so much! Show reply
Anne V
Anne VSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great customer care

We had a problem with a sliding door lock. The serviceman Peter was able to diagnose the various issues involved and progressively remedy them. We were impressed with his knowledge and forensic dedication. Thanks Peter and Bronwyn! Show details ·  1
vanessa p.
vanessa p.6 posts

• +2Thumbnail
Louise
LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Just brilliant, Bradnams !

10 stars to Bronwyn for helping us on the phone to obtain replacement rollers, twice now, for our sliding doors that are 30 years old. Bradnams are brilliant. They still supply for older homes.
We have all the original Bradnams windows and security screens, all in good working order ! Winners all round. Thank you so much ! You deserve a medal. Very quick, efficient, and knew exactly what they were talking about. Show details ·  1
Jo J.
Jo J.Illawarra, NSW

Bradnams Nowra

Penny from Nowra was great to deal with. Great customer service. Show details ·  1
Emily
EmilyIllawarra, NSW

Best customer service

Great service from wonderful people! Penny and Kelly we’re great to deal with and had Amazing communication skills :) Show details ·  1
Rick U.
Rick U.

Great to deal with

Gary Alcorn was very helpful and informative as to needs when choosing the Windows we needed. As our home was a renovation project everything needed to be exact and it was , all in all we couldn't be happier with the outcome and would recommend bradnams to anyone for a stress free result Show details ·  1
saleena
saleenaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Transformed The Space - Excellent Service

We were rebuilding a kitchen and chose two sets of louvred windows to maximise airflow. One was with energy efficient glass. The in-store service when we were choosing windows was attentive, informative and appreciated. The windows look absolutely fabulous and are a feature of the new kitchen space and definitely meet our expectations for airflow. It gives an indoor/outdoor feel. On install, we noticed a small chip and Bradnam's came and replaced the faulty panel without quibble. Recommend this company. Show details ·  1
Partridge Building
Partridge BuildingCentral West, NSW

Mitch Bulmer - Bradnams windows and doors

Bradnams have been a great team to work with, the rep Mitch Bulmer always ensures product is on time and assists in anyway they can to ensure they meet or exceed our standard for service and price. Will be using on all our projects moving forward. Show details ·  1
Bernie
BernieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceptional Customer Service

Garry Alcorn was my consultant for a new build. Feeling very overwhelmed he helped me through the process. I can not be more appreciative for the exceptional customer service i received from him. He went above and beyond even taking time out to assist me on his day off to explain each window for my entire build along with the pros and cons of different window options and assisted in helping me make decisions that i felt happy about. I can not recommend Garry or Brandram's Windows enough to anyone starting a new build. Exceptional service and quality products. Show details ·  1
Mariekep
MariekepSydney3 posts

Great service and great quality doors and windows

We've purchased several windows and doors from Bradnam and we are always very happy with the quality. We are now in the process of buying windows and doors for a granny flat, obtained 3 quotes and Bradnam initially wasn't the most affordable one which we didn't expect as their quality is so much better than others. However, after a visit to King's Park where I spoke with Mitchell (who had already been assisting me for many weeks helping me with lots of variations to my initial quote), he actually was able to not just price match but beat the competitors. So we are now getting amazing quality windows for a fantastic price. Will keep coming back to them for the rest of the house. Show details ·  1
Daniel
DanielSydney Surrounds, NSW

Mitchell the sales rep and products

Great service in regards to response times for quotes and changes needed to quotes . Product range and quality is second to none. Show details ·  1
Nooi  Timm
Nooi Timmsydney2 posts

5 stars for Mitchell Bulmer

Mitchell was fantastic to work with. Super helpful. Great asset for Bradnams. Show details ·  1

Selena R
Selena R

We have a brand new home and have your windows and doors installed. How do I open the window the full amount upstairs to let air in- there is a child safety lock that opens the window part way. ???
We have no children in the house

Greg Vincent
Greg Vincent

We have all Bradman windows and doors, we live on top of a hill and the nothing in the rooms, we have full panoramic views from the east around to the west, we don't have any hill, in any direction, to block our exposure, etc, so we get some harsh storms. When we moved in, I noticed that during a storm, water would come through the weep holes at the base of the fixed windows window, up to the window inside track, then flow over from the tracks down the wall, and then only the floor. The builder went to your Toowoomba depot and got some plastic tips, which went over the exterior of the window (over the weep holes). Last Wednesday night, we had a heavy storm and a lot of rain. So consequently, every window facing south had water coming through the weep, and then all over our bedrooms, and living room floors. I am talking about small or slow flow of water, one of the windows in a bedroom, the flow of the water coming through this window and into the house, you could have used it as a drinking fountain, re the immense flow rate coming through the window frame. So every south face room, was inundated with water and I ran out of towels, rugs, and anything that could soak up the water, unfortunately, this was not enough, so we have been drying carpets, etc. The problem is, this is not the first time its happened (but not to this extent, but close to it), so if we go out and we have a bad storm, we come home with water inundation all over the floors and takes a few hours to clean every up, then we have to wash all the towels, etc
What can be done, frankly it's giving me the s....t, and we talk to our neighbors, and don't this problem with their window
Greg greglvincent@hotmail.com

Bradnams Windows and Doors   DM

Hello Greg, Thank you for your feedback. I have asked our respective branch manager to follow up on your weep hole questions. Regards, Kristian

Sarah
Sarah

How do we clean the metal chains on window blinds? Some have rust on them.

Bradnams Windows and Doors   DM

Hello Sarah, Thank you for your enquiry. We do not manufacture or supply window blinds, so I am unable to advise you about their maintenance. Regards, Kristian.