Hello Molly

• Sizing True to size (112) · Slightly small (14) · Slightly large (10) · Very small (4) · Very large (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (92%) · Not as advertised (8%)

Amazing customer service

Very quick response and super helpful, would not hesitate to purchase from you guys again! They assisted me even though it was outside of their usual policy. Hello molly is awesome

Extremely helpful

A dress I order had a wee hole in it and I emailed hello molly (Frankie was helping me) and they were extremely helpful and so kind with the whole process. Replied very quickly with a few options to solve my problem. made it super easy.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emerson! Sorry to hear that you received a faulty dress! Hopefully your next experience is smooth from the beginning :) xo

Danielle

DaniellePerth, WA

Great customer service

I received a jumpsuit which had a couple of faults. I got in contact with hello molly and they responded promptly, and provided several options to resolve the issue. Very happy!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Danielle, thanks for the fantastic review! Glad to hear we were able to turn your situation into a positive experience :) xo

May.W

May.WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst ever

Never again. A worst experience.
And they only offer store credit for refunds!! Love their money!!

All the 5 star would be from people paid to do so because people check reviews. Don’t be fooled by them, they’re not real!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Jess

JessHunter Region, NSW

TOP SERVICE!

I purchased from Hello Molly for the first time and received a faulty item. They were fast and efficient in resolving the issue and I honestly couldn’t be happier with Frankie from Customer Service who helped me. I will definitely continue shopping here and would recommend it to anyone who needs something pretty to wear with fast shipping, easy navigation around their site and incredible service if needed.

Bella L

Bella LSydney

Lovely clothes and customer service

Extensive range of clothes to choose from for any occasion! Love pretty much all their items and they tend to fit perfect every time. I did have an issue where one of the dresses I ordered did not get delivered but Frankie from customer service kindly provided me with a prompt refund and a 15% discount for a future purchase!

Amy

AmyDunlop 2615, ACT

My go to online store!!

I love Hello Molly. It is the only online clothing store where I have had success with loving the items I receive. Clothing is excellent quality. Returns are super easy I initially didn't like the store credit policy but I dont mind now as I know I will be ordering again. Postage is super quick too with excellent customer service always.

Hello M.Hello Molly

What an incredible review! Thanks so much, Amy :) We love having you as a customer xo

Daniella H.

Daniella H.Sydney, NSW

White summer must have dress

I’ve been searching for a white dress that isn’t see-through, fits well and you can wear again and again and this dress does exactly that! I’d fully recommend it to any of my girlfriends

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Daniella, thanks for the fantastic review! Can't wait to have you shop with us again soon xo

Gab

Gab

Maggie from customer service is a gem X

Bought two items, one was amazing, the other not so flattering. They arrived very early.
I returned the second item with ease. Great service from the girls, highly recommended from me. Thanks team!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Gab, thanks for taking the time to share your experience! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything else xo

Great customer service!

Dresses are very cute and reasonably priced. I had a problem with my return and Frankie in customer service was very helpful in making things right. Would buy from here again.

Sizing Slightly small
Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks for the lovely review, KMK! We can't wait to have you shop with us again <3

Excellent Support Service

Great service provided by the Hello Molly team. I bought a dress that arrived within a day or two. Unfortunately I had to return it as it didn't fit. I contacted the support team who were very helpful in ensuring I received my store credit! Thank you guys!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Aoife, thanks for your great review! Glad to hear your order and return were a smooth process! Looking forward to having you shop with us again soon :) x

Great customer service by Ula at Hello Molly!

I recently ordered a dress from this site that I LOVED but came to realize that it arrived with a stain on it. Ula made a bummer situation not seem so bad! She was super helpful, responded quickly and made sure to check into everything for me to make the process as easy as possible to get the dress returned as reordered. Thank you Ula! Your great customer service does not go unappreciated.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Shirin, we're so sorry that you received a stained item but glad to hear that Ula was able to turn the situation around!! Hopefully your next experience is much more smooth :) xo

Maggie is great

She was able to resolve my problem with the refund and she was fast at responding to my email. She was also very professional and very patient with me. Great customer service.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Angela, thanks so much for your review! Glad to hear Maggie was able to resolve your issue :) xo

maddie

maddieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service and so fast!

Frankie is amazing she helped me with a store credit to order the right size I needed! Very fast and friendly service couldn’t be happier with how easy this was!

Sizing Slightly small
Bri

BriWestern District, VIC

Customer Service- Frankie- exceptional!

Had an issue with my online order. Frankie from customer service helped me with everything and was so quick replying to all my concerns. Very appreciative and great customer service. Thanks Frankie

Speedy service

Frankie was a great help with issuing a refund due to faulty product. Handled swiftly Despite being an online store!
As this was a concern of mine when purchasing online.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Heidi! So sorry to hear that you received a faulty item but so glad that Frankie was able to resolve this for you :) xo

Laura J

Laura JCentral Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!

I contacted Hello Molly with a question about an order I had placed, I was nervous my item wasn't going to arrive in time for the event I purchased it for as I hadn't seen any tracking information, but a lovely customer service rep named Maggie helped me out and put my mind at ease by following up for me and making sure I had the right tracking information. She was super helpful and friendly!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Laura, thanks for taking the time to leave your review! So glad to hear how helpful Maggie was :) Looking forward to having you shop with us again soon x

Amazing Customer Service

Hello Molly was more than accomodating when I tried to cancel my order but it was already too late. Frankie from the customer care team offered me a refund and sent me a pre-paid Australia Post return label so it was super easy to return my dress! Wish all online stores were this awesome.

Hi Aga, thanks for the lovely review :) We're always happy to help xo

Nikki

NikkiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

amazing customer service! Great to deal with!! Very happy

Would buy over and over again! Customer service went above and beyond when I had purchase the wrong size to get an outfit to me for an event! PERFECT! I recommend to anyone!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks, Nikki! It's really made our day to hear how much you love Hello Molly <3 xo

Jade

JadePerth, WA

Amazing customer service

Although the dress I ordered was too big and I had to return the customer service was great. The staff member Frankie was very polite and immediately took action to deliver a refund for my dress. Very quick reply and lovely interaction.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks for the fantastic review, Jade! So glad to hear about your great experience x