Hello Molly

Hello Molly

4.3

698 reviews · Statistics

82% · 575108 · 15%
Return Claim MadeYes (110) · No (157)
Sizing
  • Very small (15)
  • Slightly small (42)
  • True to size (169)
  • Slightly large (24)
  • Very large (2)
Product Appearance As advertised (206) · Not as advertised (43)
See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Leanna
Leanna

Great quality, great options, great customer service!

I've been shopping at HelloMolly for years now (2016)! This is my go-to for wedding guest dresses. The selections are fabulous, the quality is amazing, and the looks are unique :) In addition to the amazing quality and selection, I had the pleasure of working with Lisa when I accidentally made a mistake on my order. She was so kind and helpful! Amazing all around. Show details
kiki
kiki

Excellent Customer service!

Lisa in customer service was amazing. Somehow I put in the wrong address for my order (with expedited shipping) and she replied and fixed the issue so fast! I was so relieved and did not have to wait long for an answer. Thank you for excellent customer service!
Anna K.
Anna K.

Costumer service is wonderful, responded very quickly and resolved my issue.
Merchandise are well priced and good quality.
Jamie
Jamie

Customer service

I received a quick response to my concern and excellent customer service Show reply
Megan
Megan

Dress did not fit but customer service was great

I ordered a dress that did not fit and Lisa from customer service helped me out immensely with the return process! Hello Molly is one of my favorite websites and even more now that I know they take care of you as an important customer. I sent in an inquiry through the website and had a response under an hour. Show details ·  1
Laura Mcgeown
Laura McgeownQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hello Molly is amazing

Customer care member Lisa has been really helpful. Silly me paid with Applepay which was linked to an old address. The order was confirmed but Lisa and the team managed to amend the delivery details and send my order to Queensland instead of my old address in NSW. Thanks so much Hello Molly! You guys never fail to amaze me! Show details ·  1
Kelly Smith
Kelly Smith

Wonderful Customer Service

I live in Canada and had to do a return. It was a little difficult to get a hold of someone by phone because of the time change, but by online, it was fantastic! The customer representative, Lisa, was so prompt, helpful, understanding and just on top of it!! Lisa helped me and made the whole return process a great experience. Thank you to the staff at Holly Molly that I dealt with online, you were all amazing. Thank you for the great service! Very kind and understanding. Show details ·  1
Elaine Crowley
Elaine Crowley

Customer service is just wonderful. They respond to your emails so quickly and so efficiently

My granddaughter just loves everything she has gotten from Hello Molly Show details ·  1
Laura
Laura

Beautiful SMALL dresses

GORGEOUS unique dresses. Perfect for special occasions. However, the sizing is at least a couple of sizes smaller compared with US sizing. Me being a new mom, I am navigating shopping for my changed larger body shape and don’t have time to try on clothes in person. I’m super disappointed that I’m too big to fit into any of their dresses. Their return policy is only for store credit which is risky. However, I had a great customer service experience with Lisa. She responded quickly to my email and was very understanding of my situation. Show details ·  1
Madelline
Madelline

Great customer service!

The customer service is always so helpful, more specifically Lisa! I had a fantastic experience with her. Her customer service was exceptional – she was attentive, knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to help me with my inquiries. I truly appreciate the excellent service she provided, making my shopping experience delightful. Thank you, Lisa! Show reply
Nylah F.
Nylah F.NSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Runway Pretoria maxi dress

Hi, i was wondering when you guys plan on restocking the runway Pretoria maxi dress blue in size x-small. Show details ·  1
Jess
Jess

Amazing!!!

Amazing to deal with start to finish! Order arrived next day even in regional Victoria! In love with all my purchases! Show details ·  1
Kasey
Kasey

Customer service

They were very helpful and replied within minutes! I was satisfied. Show details ·  1
Angela K
Angela KNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

I have recently bout a few dresses and when I received them they did not suit me . I contacted the team and within half an hour I received an email. Heidi was most helpful and I truly appreciate the quick response to help me sort out my return x
Thanking you
Angela Show reply
CourtneyB
CourtneyB

Help with discount code

My discount code wasn’t working, so I emailed customer service, got a response in about 12 hours, and received a new discount code so I could purchase my items. Really wonderful customer service! Show details ·  1