Squishy

Squishy

Overpriced bad quality clothes

Made a $400+ order on Hellomolly, I was so excited to receive my items however when I got them and pulled them out of the bag my heart sank. The fabric of the clothing felt so cheap and nasty- definitely does not deserve the $60-$80 price tag (I can only compare it to shein or zaful quality clothes).

Will not be ordering from these guys again which is such a shame because the items look fabulous on their website but sadly do not live up to expectation in real life.

Sammy

SammySydney, NSW

So in love with Hello Molly!

There’s such gorgeous styles, prints & designs. I live in their playsuits! They’re so pretty, feminine & elegant. It’s so easy to return if you’re not quite happy & pick another. LOVE them!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks for this amazing review, Sammy! We love having you as a customer xo

Sophie L.

Sophie L.Perth, WA

FALSE ADVERTISING OF PRODUCTS

Customer service

Gwen was so helpful with my refund/exchange for wrong size. Very impressive! Went out of her way to assist. Wanted dress for a wedding on the weekend, she suggested buying new size and then getting refund of wrong size when they received.

Thanks for the great review, Kathy! We love having you as a customer :) x

Customer service is amazing

Had a faulty item arrive and the customer service was amazing with helping me solve the problem. I didn’t want to send the item back due to being sold out but they compromised to a discount code for my next purchase. Really pleased!!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thank you for such a lovely review, Mihela! We're glad to hear you've had a nice experience with our customer service team x

Vanessa Da Ros

Vanessa Da RosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service from Gwen

I had issues with my login account for Hello Molly & sent through an email to Customer Service.
I got a response back from Gwen & with her patience and effort with back and forth emails she resolved the issue & got my login details sorted and I was then able to login. Fantastic Customer Service, always responded promptly and went above and beyond to help, which was much appreciated.
Regards Vanessa

Sizing Slightly large
Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks so much for your sweet review Vanessa! So glad to hear how helpful Gwen was :) xo

Amanda C.

Amanda C.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding!

Fantastic service by a genuinely lovely and highly efficient employee who is committed to doing a great job. Thank you again Gwen!
I have had a couple of technical issues and each time I’ve been responded to quickly and with positive outcomes.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thank you so much for this review! It's made our day :) x

Lorain

LorainSydney, NSW

Best service ever

Best service ever I recently purchased several dresses from hello molly and I was sooooo happy with how easy the online website was to navigate and purchase from more importantly the customer service was impeccable so prompt and quick to respond to email and enquiry and such a pleasure to deal with. Once I received the items I was even more satisfied the quality was excellent All in all I would and already have purchased more items from hello molly

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lorain, thank you for such a great review! We're so pleased to have you as a customer x

Jane

JaneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Would give them more than 5 stars if I could

Great quality clothes and fast shipping. I couldnt ask for any more. I've never had to return anything. And I've been buying off them for over a year now.
Honestly the best company I've ever bought clothes from. I will never go back now that I've found them.
Absolutely love Hello Molly.

Only tip I have is if you are tall like me (I'm 5'11) I would buy a size up to cover the extra length you need.
Even though I'm a size XS or even XXS usually. I will always buy a S. Just to be on the safe side.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Wow, Jane! What an amazing review! Thanks so much for your feedback and we look forward to having you a customer for a long time x

Courtney d

Courtney dSydney, NSW

Great quality! Small sizes

I bought myself a dress for a friends birthday. The dress looked exactly as it did on the model in real life. However, a bit of a short fit for us tall girls! Be a bit careful what you’re buying if you’re over 5”7.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Courtney, thanks so much for the lovely review :) We're so happy to have you as a customer!

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

Service not great and items faulty

Hello M.Hello Molly

Do No Buy From This Site Anymore.

Im so shocked with how you’re business has all of a sudden turned out, I ordered my items Monday it’s Friday and still no items, sent emails and have heard from friends there is a “warehouse problem” but I don’t understand if there is a problem why not stop you’re orders or display you are having problems and orders will be delayed I’m so so so angry that I haven’t been contacted at all about the where about a of my items and I needed them tomorrow. I’m ticked right off with you’re company and lack of service. Answer my emails and return my money already!

Laura M.

Laura M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slowest shipping ever

Shaniece R.

Shaniece R.South East Queensland, QLD

Wrote a review but they deleted it to save face

Sizing Slightly large

Love my new dresses! Customer service is great, very happy I found Hello Molly

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Bunnybee, thanks for taking the time to leave this amazing review! We love having you as a customer xo

Dayna

DaynaPerth, WA

When needing a refund the service was amazing!

Absolutely impressed with the fast reply via email when enquiring if it’s possible to return something for a refund. They have looked after me and I’d definitely recommend this company.

All dresses purchased have been fantastic quality, can’t fault the service.

Sizing Very small
Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Dayna! Thanks so much for the lovely review :) We're so glad to hear how happy you are with our service! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything else xo

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

Sent me a damaged dress not once, but twice

reeni89

reeni89Sydney, NSW

Terrible Quality, even worse service

I purchased a top from this online store. When I had hand washed it, the tassles all came off. I told Hello Molly and they refused to exchange or refund the purchase because I had washed it. I will never shop here again

AMAZING DRESS! GREAT SERVICE

Great dress,
love the material and love how it fits. Apart from the dress being amazing, it was delivered the next day! Love the dress will buy from here again!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Nadja, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you love your new dress! Don't hesitate to get in touch if we can help with anything x

Liz

LizWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent customer service!

I had a problem with an order and Gwen got everything figured out for me very quickly. They’ve made me more than a first-time customer for sure! I really appreciate their fast response time and their willingness to help!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Liz, thank you for the amazing review! We look forward to having you as a customer for years to come :) xo