Hello Molly

• Sizing True to size (99) · Slightly small (12) · Slightly large (7) · Very small (4) · Very large (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (44%) · No (56%)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (92%) · Not as advertised (8%)

Katherine

KatherineSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service - thank you!

Returned an item that was lost in the post, Hello Molly couldn't have been more helpful and made sure I received a full refund. Thank you so much for your fantastic customer service & being patient with me after being overseas etc. Will forever be a customer of yours and buy with confidence given that experience!

Thanks, Frankie :)

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Katherine, thanks for your review! We're so glad Frankie was able to give you a great experience :) Don't hesitate to get in touch if we can help with anything! xo

AMAZING customer service!!

I purchased 2 dresses, one being defective with a spot. I contacted customer service and Ula was amazing - she was prompt in responding to my email and sent me a return label and offered a refund due to the defective dress, wanting the ensure I was taken care of! Amazing customer service and I highly recommend Hello Molly - they take care of their customers!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks Cassie! So sorry we sent you a faulty item but we're pleased Ula was able to turn the situation around :) xo

Kara

KaraPerth

Excellent customer service - Frankie

Online shopping is always hit or miss but it makes it easy to continue shopping at a store like this when you know the customer service you’ll receive is excellent! Big thanks to Frankie for your time and a fair and customer first resolution to an unfortunate situation. Appreciate it!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Kara! Thanks so much for leaving your review :) We're glad that Frankie was able to resolve any issues for you xo

K.dressler

K.dressler

Excellent customer service.

Lovely dresses and such great customer service from Frankie. I bought a dress which was slightly too small and Frankie was friendly and helped me gain a refund and order a larger size within the hour. Very happy!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hello! Thanks so much for your awesome review :) We're so glad to hear about the positive experience you had with Hello Molly and specifically with Frankie xo

Emmeare

EmmeareSouth East Queensland, QLD

Clothes were amazing quality and the customer service sorted out my problem so fast and went out of their way for me

customer service went out of their way for me, the clothes were really great quality. and shopping was so fast. Couldn't recommend enough compared to other online clothes shops Quality etc

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emmeare, thanks so much for your review! We're so happy to hear your experience with Hello Molly has been so great :) x

Emily A.

Emily A.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Excellent customer service!

Frankie in customer service was super helpful with my enquires regarding a refund! She replied to all of my emails quickly and did everything she could to assist me. Thank you!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emily! Thanks so much for sharing your experience :) Frankie is definitely awesome! xo

Bad quality!

Do not be fooled by the pictures! Sent back a dress and had to use a store credit since they do not refund, the dress is thin and see through! Never buying from hello molly again and definitely not suggesting them to others!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Awesome customer service! Love the clothes

Love the clothes, super satisfied with these. They help at the drop of a hat! Their products are good quality and affordable prices. I use this his site all the time.

Sizing Very small
Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Megan! Thanks for taking the time to leave this amazing review :) We love having you as a customer xo

amazing!

Dress arrived sooooo quick and when there was a misunderstanding Frankie was so sweet and responded in a timely manner! Will be shopping here again. So many cute clothes its hard to even pick just one!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Kyndal! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience with Hello Molly :) xo

Frankie has been SO lovely to deal with, my transaction so easy. Could not be happier! :)

I wanted to exchange a product that I loved but sadly was too small for me, satisfied with being offered an exchange for a product that did not suit. Thank you Frankie!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emma! Thanks for your lovely feedback regarding your experience with Frankie :) We're sorry the order didn't work out but glad to hear we were able to resolve it for you xo

Linny

LinnyPerth, WA

Great Service & Great clothes/products

Ive been purchasing from Hello Molly all year and have found the delivery to be extra quick compared to other online shops shipping to WA. And the service is excellent and its very easy to return items and quick to receive your store credit in your account. The quality of their clothes is very good and fit me perfectly, you have to order quick otherwise they sell out of the small size very quick. I also really like the tanning products and sticky bras.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks so much for leaving such a lovely review! We love having you as a customer, Linny! <3 xo

Barbara S.

Barbara S.Central Queensland, QLD

Not even worth rating

The sizing is completely out. Quality is poor. You have to pay for the privilege of returning the item and you only get store credit. Spend your money elsewhere, I would definitely not recommend.

Sizing Very small
Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Barbara, so sorry to hear you've not had a positive experience :( If you haven't already please contact info@hellomolly.com and hopefully we can find a way to turn this experience around xo

Customer service - Ula

Ula from Hello Molly was amazing! So accommodating and Im very much appreciated for it. She went above and beyond and her friendly service does not go unnoticed, my emails were all responded to within hours or a day! So quick! Customer service and friendliness like this is what every company should be!

Sizing Very large
Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Madelaine, thanks for the amazing review! We're so glad to hear about your great experience with Ula :) x

Amazing Customer Service

Tania

Tania

Very accommodating to my situation and Im very much appreciated for it, the friendly service does not go unnoticed, my emails were all responded to within hours or a day!

Thanks Tania! We love having you as a customer :) xo

False advertising

Frankie is fantastic. Very informative & patient.
I received a pair of shoes from hello molly that were not the colour they were advertised as.
Frankie was fast & efficient in offering me a full refund. Makes it a little less annoying with wonderful customer service.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emma! Sorry for the issues you had with your recent order but thanks for your feedback on our service :) We hope your next experience is much more smooth! xo

Emma W.

Emma W.New South Wales

Supportive and Helpful

The team at Hello Molly are fantastic, I had some complications with my order and Ula was amazing at getting everything sorted for me and helping me out. Awesome customer service thank you !!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emma, thank you for this lovely review! We're sorry for any complications you experienced with your recent order but I'm glad to hear we were able to assist :) xo

Love love love!!!

I have several long/formal dresses from Hello Molly. They all fit perfectly (which sometimes I panic about ordering on line and being really tall) but I have never had an issue with these dresses and they are amazing quality! Maggie from Customer Love is amazing and solved my query in one email, which allowed me to purchase another two dresses! Do yourself a favour ladies... get on it!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks for the amazing feedback, Simba! We love hearing how much you love our clothes and service :) xo

Overpriced bad quality clothes

Made a $400+ order on Hellomolly, I was so excited to receive my items however when I got them and pulled them out of the bag my heart sank. The fabric of the clothing felt so cheap and nasty- definitely does not deserve the $60-$80 price tag (I can only compare it to shein or zaful quality clothes).

Will not be ordering from these guys again which is such a shame because the items look fabulous on their website but sadly do not live up to expectation in real life.

Squishy

Managed to get my return to you guys and I am sure you can appreciate my level of joy at the so called refund which is in fact store credit. Now I get look forward to receiving more poor quality tat. Literally a scam.

Sammy

SammySydney, NSW

So in love with Hello Molly!

There’s such gorgeous styles, prints & designs. I live in their playsuits! They’re so pretty, feminine & elegant. It’s so easy to return if you’re not quite happy & pick another. LOVE them!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks for this amazing review, Sammy! We love having you as a customer xo