Brand Shopping

Brand Shopping

Brand Manager for Brand Shopping? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

rob
robMelbourne

do not do business with Brand Shopping

I ordered perfume for my mother two weeks prior to xmas.Received no tracking confirmation.Article never arrived.Phoned Tim and was told the perfume was out of stock.They advertise as in stock .No notification that the product was out of stock yet they still take your money.Do not use this business to purchase from.I am appalled they are still operating such a shonky site.Buyer beware.

Shen
Shen

Very bad experiences with Lacoste

I bought 9 T-shirts from Lacoste. 2 of them shrank after the first wash although I followed their washing procedure. The shop in Essendon didn’t change them although I showed them the bank receipt and I am a registered customer. I had a similar experience in Dubai where the T-shirt shrank but I managed to exchanged it.

Bait advertising! Don't buy from this website!! :-(

I ordered a bottle of Clarins Double Serum from this website. They did not advise that this product was not in stock. I ordered a couple of other products (which I didn't really need) in order to qualify for free shipping. Those goods were delivered a couple of weeks, but not the Clarins. I checked the order status, which stated something along the lines of 'currently processing order', so I assumed it was on its way. I have been chasing Brands Now for weeks and they still have not been able to deliver the Clarins. They should not be processing payments for orders if they do not have the stock (or at least advise that there may be a delay). They have advised that they will provide me a credit for the Clarins. Let's see how long it takes!!

Still waiting for refund...

An item I ordered and paid for is now unavailable. I was sent a message asking for my bank details in order for the refund to be processed. I am still waiting nearly 3 weeks later. Very unimpressed.

Find out how Brand Shopping compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Why is the website still operating

They advertise products on the website and have no stock, so you purchase goods that are not available.
Terrible way to operate. One plus though they did give me refund. ONLY USE PAYPAL.
Not happy Jan

Money for nothing

Service - actually there is none. Order shampoo in June 2017 and despite emails to the Company and I have been told that they are chasing it up and will get back me back in early August. Happy to take my order and $$$ and now nothing. A good lesson is to read the reviews first.

M. Clarke
M. ClarkeMelbourne

Took my money sent nothing don't order from them.

Ordered shampoo two months ago same as other reviews they are selling what they don't have and don't refund your money. I would never order from them again. I have received nothing and am $129.00 out of pocket will be complaining to my bank and Visa credit card. Advise others not to order anything with this company.

Cathy
CathyPerth

It's a scam

I ordered Dermalogica products which they advertised as "in stock", paid my $151.00 and got confirmation that I would be emailed when the goods were dispatched. After 3 weeks I emailed [name removed] via their customer email (as the only way to contact this fraudulent company is to email, no phone number or real address is shown on their website). Was told that their supplier was out of stock. No other info, no ETA or offer of refund as they couldn't supply. Further requests for a refund were acknowledged but no refund. In short that was 2 months ago and after repeated emails no goods and no refund!!!! They are Asian rip offs don't deal with them.

Where Is It?

karenl
karenl

Host to SCAMMERS

Placed and order with company Drycry.co.uk for sunglasses account debited. No product arrives after 13 days. Contacted them afeter 9 days via Postmaster@sfepay this bounced and then I began to panic

Not an unhappy customer

I placed an order for a discontinued perfume that is my wifes favourite. Despite a hiccup with the actual size available I was able to negotiate with Tim and still achieve a satisfactory outcome. The goods arrived on my doorstep three days later. The adage is "only unhappy people leave reviews". Well I am real and I am happy and my wife will be happy on Christmas Day. Win alround I say.

Ingrid
IngridGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Selling products they don't actually have!

Overall this site is a farce. They advertise cosmetics they don't actually have, take your money, then "process and cancel" your order several weeks later without notice. I had to chase (via email) what happened to my order (it was out of stock even though they advertised in stock) and claimed I hadn't paid. I sent them a copy of my payment. They did refund my money, but no apology or any attempt whatsoever to keep me as a customer. I think I was lucky compared to other customers who didn't get a refund. DON'T buy from here. Go to CosmeticsNow. you will get free shipping, discounted cosmetics, and amazing customer service!

Fake Perfume

Purchased 2 bottles of perfume cost over $300, was shown as "INSTOCK" order was "BEING PROCESSED" for over 2 months, when perfume arrived they were in opened boxes that were damaged, the perfume was fake and it was sent from CHINA, absolute rubbish, don't bother emailing or phoning as they will not reply. Good luck trying to get your money back, I would never ever buy from this seller. "Instock means they have it in CHINA" the land of fake products, that is why delivery takes so long. Do not buy from BRANDSHOPPING.

Worst service ever

Don't buy from here. I placed my order over 2 weeks ago and have had no confirmation email or anything. I've emailed "[name removed]" twice and have had no response.

WORST!!

Service at its worst.

I placed an order two weeks ago and still waiting for the items to arrive. After checking the order numerous times it says "processing". I have emailed the company and no reply as yet. I have also attempted to call but no one has answered yet. My next step will be to contact fair trading or seek legal advise. I will never deal with this company again.