Brands Exclusive

Brands Exclusive

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

OVER A MONTH STILL NO PRODUCT!!

Purchased (PAID FOR) a fit bit for my husbands birthday over a month ago still have not received delivery and are not getting any replies to my Emails, Fraud, scam artist rip off, will never order from these guys again, they take your money but refuse customer service!

Why did Brands Exclusive sell out.?

I see explanation emails were sent to all customers? I did not receive one. Put in an order for my husbands birthday, PayPal cancelled the order as catch did not follow through. Had to buy something last minute. Layout of app is poor quality as are the selection of products. I have deleted the app. Sorry to see Brands go down.

Manchester/bedding rubbish

Please tell me why Brands Exclusive is now Catch? Manchester doesn't interest me no more and a lot rubbish on there. Where is the good quality items at amazing price gone to? Not shopping with Catch not worth it...sorry.

Hi, we're sorry to hear this. Catch Group acquired Brands Exclusive few months ago. An email was also sent to all existing customers/members informing them of this acquisation. We can assure you that all the bedding items that we are selling are of the best quaity and you will not be disappointed. Thank you!

No longer a “Quality Brand” I used to purchase Amazing Italian imports from Brands Exclusive.

Shoes were not true to size. Made in China Not made in Italy as advertised. My order was made online.

Hi, we're sorry to hear of your experience. Rest assured we will sort this out for you. Will you be able to lodge a return request? This can be done by logging into your BE account, selecting 'My Account' and 'My Orders', finding the order with the shoes and selecting 'Request Return'. From here our returns team will be in contact with you and provide further instructions. Thanks.

Lost its quality for price

Ordered black pants that were completely different from what i saw online. They were cheap,ill made and not worth the money. They were made in Poland with no name of company. Im so disappointed. It took for ever to be delivered. Sending messages to see where status of order. Eventually got a reply after opening a case with pay pal. Not worth sending back. Big process and return fee/postage was a lot.
Never again.

Hi Mina, we're sorry to hear of your concerns. As you probably know that Brands Exclusive has been acquired by Catch Group and we can assure you that you will not be disappointed by our customer service. If you are not satisfied with the quality of the item received, please feel free to lodge a return request by emailing us all details at customerservice@catch.com.au and we will address and resolve all your concerns promptly. We never want you to settle with a product that you are unhappy with. Thank you!No thank you as it is time consuming and money consuming for its return. Don't take this the wrong way, but you would not believe what I went through to get this order and when i eventually did the item was a disappointment. Wasted enough time. Thanks

Not impressed

I used to be a fan of Brands exclusive and have purchased quite a few items over the years without incident. Until 'Catch Group' took over....they sent me an email offering 25% off my next purchase, saying that it would be automatically applied to my next purchase as long as I was signed in.
To cut a long story short, after many emails and phone calls, simply trying to redeem an offer that they voluntarily sent me, I have given up. Their customer service reps do not understand simple mathematics, have no people skills, and have no authority to do anything but pass you from one to another until, by the time you fiiinally get a supervisor, your too mad and over it to bother.
I will spend my money elsewhere from now on, it's not worth the drama.

Hi, we are so sorry to hear of your experience in redeeming the welcome credit and the voucher that we offered to all the customers who migrated over to Catch! We'd really like to compensate you for all the trouble. Please respond to our private message so we can sort this out for you promptly. Thank you!

BEWARE BEWARE

I bought a Bonahille dress through Deals.com.au. (should have read reviews here before hand) and it was way too small. After a lot of emails and threats with Deals as they were not interested in refunding, they said to return it, they emailed a tracking label for free postage to Brands Exclusive, the dress was originally sent from Brands Exclusive. Deals offered a credit which was not good enough, I wanted a refund as I never want to buy anything from them again. I contacted Paypal for the refund, sent the tracking number which showed delivered, also the emails to and from Deals also mentioning Brands Exclusive. Paypal have rejected my dispute as the tracking number had Brands Exclusive on it not Deals. My advice be very careful as these are very slippery companies and know how to work Paypal.

Worst experience of a return!

Purchased a pair of wedge style shoes ‘maya McQueen’ online at Brands Exclusive in November 2017. They were faulty with the strap not fitting into the latch and grating onto it so scratching the leather/detail on sides. Took photos promptly as they have a strict return period. Reviews keep saying they sell seconds, I believe this now after receiving these shoes as they were visibly scratched when I received them (either as seconds or others trying to put the strap into the clasp). Disappointed!

If you buy something - be sure you’ll want to keep it, a nightmare to return it as I learnt. Contacted customer service, no response or reply. No contact phone number either. Took several frustrated attempts and finally a reply back.
They didn’t even know how to organise a return. Finally BE had to get the outside company to organise a courier to pick the parcel up.

I keep receiving an email from ‘[name removed]’ that they are looking into the matter and will keep me posted. That the company is investigating it. What’s there to investigate I sent photos of clearly damaged goods. If you went back to Myer or to Iconic (online) with these shoes they would refund them straight away (but you’d notice it in the store at Myer or Iconic who is purely online would say send it back for a refund, should be pretty simple process. Anyway we are now a week away from March and no refund.

Think BE want to be greedy as they don’t want to ‘refund’ the customer but instead provide a credit note to spend more money with them. In this case they should of actually offered that but a ‘credit note’ was never once offered to help the situation. No instead my money is sitting in someone else’s bank account making them interest - seriously luck it wasn’t hundreds of dollars!!

What a joke. So much better online shopping experiences than with BE (their delivery is so slow also) in a global internet shopping economy this customer service will surely lead to their demise as customers will cease to exist. Don’t bother wasting your time shopping online at BE all the reviews on here are spot on!

Counterfeit designer items sold

Purchased Versace silk scarf for around $150 and it turned out to be a fake one. I know that particular style of scarf and the finish on it. The fake I received had unsightly machine overlock stitching instead of the hand rolled edge, colours were slightly off and the labels were attached differently to what you see on an authentic scarf. There were no paper tags with style code.
Customer service denied it was fake and said it was up to the customer to prove the item was different to what was described. The sale page for that scarf was removed so I had nothing to compare against. I got some advice from NSW Fair Trading and sent the scarf back anyway. One week after the scarf was delivered back to them, I contacted customer service again. Initially they said they haven't received it. I provided tracking details. Then Brands Exclusive changed their previously dismissive tone and decided to refund me. I am glad I got my money back but I have not shopped there since.

Last time ever buying from Brands Exclusive

Well that's it now, I'm deleting the app and not ever bothering to buy from BE again. I have had nothing but crappy products and bad service, and now after reading all these other reviews I'm at least not feeling alone. For about the 12th time, I just received a product that is CLEARLY a second or a customer returned refurb, which was not sold as such, and really not much cheaper than anywhere else online. I have had this argument several times int he past with their customer service who repeatedly argue that they don't sell seconds. It is clearly absolute bullsh*t and for them to argue with you that they don't when you're staring at a product with a (crappy) repair is beyond insulting.I've bought dresses that had stitched repairs in places that I've later found, or in one case was right there in the MIDDLE of the garment for all to see. I've bought things that are known to be good brands of kitchenware that had faults in the glaze or lids that didn't fit properly (Noritake you buy anywhere else generally doesn't have those problems!). Everything they sell is cast off seconds rubbish from manufacturers, which would be fine IF THEY STATED SO and you knew what you were buying. Now that they've obviously been taken over by Catch I can't even see the account history for the last purchase I made in December! That's it for me, I'm out. App's deleted, they can honestly take a flying jump.

Knock off product received

If you are thinking of buying a product from this site, please don’t!! I ordered what I believed to be Sheridan sheets & towels from this site. My order took weeks to arrive & when it finally did I received a bad quality knock off product. Do not ever risk buying from this site!!!

Hi Hannah, Catch Group has acquired Brands Exclusive. We will not let you walk away with a product that you are not satisfied with. Can you please email us your order details and images of the product that you received at customerservice@catch.com.au and we will promptly address and resolve this concern for you. Thank you!

Catch site!

What is happening with the brands exclusive site? everytime I go to their exclusive brands site it redirects me to the catch site! I can't see my orders and the progression of my orders I recently placed. Why didn't I get any notifications about the page site changes? I am not happy and I want a refund now. Marge

Hi Marg, Catch Group has acquired Brands Exclusive. All your previous orders will be fulfilled and delivered as normal. Can you please email us all your order details at customerservice@catch.com.au or simply give us a call at 03 8595 5277 and our support staff will take down all details and update you promptly with regards to your order/refund request. Thanks!

Crazy sheet size

I also had an issue with the size of my Queen sheet set. The fitted sheet was fine but the flat sheet was ridiculously short and really long on the sides in addition they sheets smelled terrible. I did complain to brands and they said that I should have read the sheet sizes. One just takes it for granted that a queen ensemble does fit. They did nothing. Very disappointing.

Hi Jacq, We hope this note finds you well, and please let me offer our sincerest apologies for the experience you have had with Brands Exclusive. So were can look into your query with urgency, we have sent you a private message requesting more information, once we receive this we will follow up with you right away. Again, please accept our apologies and we hope to hear from you soon! Kind Regards, Brands Exclusive Customer Support,

No customer notification taken over by Catch of the Day

This morning I tried to log into Brands Exclusive of which I have a $15 site credit & the Catch of the Day site came up. I tried a couple of times using different internet access sites & the same thing happened. When I logged into the site, all my previous history with Brands Exclusive had disappeared & so had my $15 credit. This is so typical of Brands Exclusive, the arrogance, the lack of notification. I cannot believe that they did not contact their customer base to advise of the changes & provide some form of reassurance that any outstanding credits etc would be guaranteed with the changeover. Luckily I was able to ring the Catch of the Day helpdesk & was assured via email that they would look into the matter.

Hi there, Please accept our apologies for the confusion. The Catch Group has acquired Brands Exclusive. We appreciate your patience while The Catch Group are doing their best to make this transition as smooth as possible. Your account details and order history along with the store credit will be available soon in your Catch account. In regards to your Private Message, we have responded and also sent you an email directly. Should you have any questions, please feel free to respond to either. Warm regards, Brands Exclusive

Cancelling pending order before shipping - blockage

The disclaimer says:

"An order can be cancelled as long as the sales event is still live. Occasionally orders will be shipped out before a sale ends, and will no longer be available to cancel in this case. Once the event has finished, an order cannot be cancelled. The cancellation will be processed within 24 hours and you will receive a confirmation email."

I have bought Sheraton sheets thinking they are Sheridan and want to cancel. These sheets were not advertised as shipping immediately, the sale is still on, purchased on a Monday, accessed account on Tuesday, I have gone into my orders and am unable to cancel. The status is pending and the product has been requested from supplier. There is no phone number to call and cancel. The online enquiry I lodged says response within 48 hours. I am trying to spare myself having to receive and return the goods and pay a further shipping cost. Will update this again if not successfully resolved. I have bought good products from brands exclusive and have made a genuine mistake which I hope to have rectified with a full refund to my credit card before shipping occurs...

Hi Jennifer, Our sincerest apologies for the experience you've had in shopping with us and for the terrible inconvenience this has caused. We'll be in touch shortly via private message so we can resolve this for you right away. Speak soon! Warm regards, Brands ExclusiveNow I can't even log into my account to see the sheets purchased as it's redirecting me to another site "catch"! I'm going to report you to Asic / fair trading for fraud if you do not get in touch by responding to my private message. RegardsHi Jennifer, Please accept our apologies for the confusion. The Catch Group has acquired Brands Exclusive. We appreciate your patience while The Catch Group are doing their best to make this transition as smooth as possible. Your account details and order history along with the store credit will be available soon in your Catch account. In regards to your Private Message, we have responded and also sent you an email directly. Should you have any questions, please feel free to respond to either. Warm regards, Brands Exclusive

Bad sizing of sheets

I finally received my order after waiting for weeks and emails back and forth, only to find that my "MEGA" king sheets don't fit. Obviously the depth of the mattress is measured , not the length and width, and the flat sheet is ridiculously long. Unhappy customer

Hi Leanne, Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, and our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you have had with your order. We'd really like to resolve this for you. We'll send you a message shortly requesting a few details so we can look into this for you. Warm regards, Brands Exclusive

Where is it why isnt it here??????!!

My girlfriend purchased bracelets from this fraud company. Brands exclusive are total hoaxters .my girl friend purchased twice at a cost a lot this was on 1st and 4th dec 2017 we still have no parcels and no refund im thinking consumer affairs and marshels should be contacted maybe that will get some action

Hi Zen, Please accept our sincerest apologies for the experience you've had in shopping with us, and for the terrible inconvenience this has caused. We'll be in touch shortly via private message so we can resolve this for you right away. Speak soon! Warm regards, Brands Exclusive

Second thoughts

Really want to order some dresses but looking at the reviews, can't risk it. hoping to order at some stage in future if the reviews get better.

Faulty Dress

I have had problems with BE in the past, one where my item never arrived and I received a store credit-even though I would have preferred the item. Another where I purchased an item that was completely different to what I received!
Now I’ve purchased a dress for $195, which retails around $600 and it a reputable brand name. I thought being this brand the dress would be up to their normal standard, upon trying on the dress it’s clear to see that dress is faulty!!! It gathers along almost every seam and has gaping holes in the lace.
They seriously need to lift there game, it’s disgusting!! At least tell your customers that the product is faulty and not just an end of season sale.
Extremely disappointed and will NEVER buy from this site again!!

Hi HBEE, Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, and our sincerest apologies for the experience you have had to date. We'd really like to look int your query further, so we have sent you a private message requesting a few details so we can look into this for you. Looking forward to your response. Kindest Regards, Brands Exclusive Customer Support

Poor Customer Service

In October 2017, I ordered online from Brands Exclusive a Bohabelle Paris Ode Dress in brown for $54:95. I was so shocked to find that the dress was such poor quality with the little cap sleeves being different lengths! The seams were stitched in very long stitches which would have cut down the assembly time and along with that the strength of the seams. I sent photos of the problems with the dress but my complaints fell on deaf ears as the replies sent back were just generic and to say the least very frustrating. When I sent the dress back I wrote the different measurements of the sleeves on paper and pinned them to the dress. I requested on several occasions that Brands Exclusive pay for the return postage -$9:00 but no such request was even acknowledged but them. I have purchased many things over the years from this company but in future I am going to be very, very careful about the products I buy from them. I did finally receive a refund of the goods only. Note: I have seen this brand on sale quite often since but be warned about the quality.

Hi MDD, Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, and our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you have had with your order. We'd really like to resolve this for you. We'll send you a message shortly requesting a few details so we can look into this for you. Warm regards, Brands Exclusive