Brands Exclusive

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Robbed

RobbedNew South Wales

OVER A MONTH STILL NO PRODUCT!!

Purchased (PAID FOR) a fit bit for my husbands birthday over a month ago still have not received delivery and are not getting any replies to my Emails, Fraud, scam artist rip off, will never order from these guys again, they take your money but refuse customer service!

Why did Brands Exclusive sell out.?

I see explanation emails were sent to all customers? I did not receive one. Put in an order for my husbands birthday, PayPal cancelled the order as catch did not follow through. Had to buy something last minute. Layout of app is poor quality as are the selection of products. I have deleted the app. Sorry to see Brands go down.

Manchester/bedding rubbish

Please tell me why Brands Exclusive is now Catch? Manchester doesn't interest me no more and a lot rubbish on there. Where is the good quality items at amazing price gone to? Not shopping with Catch not worth it...sorry.

Ashleigh PitcherBrands Exclusive

No longer a “Quality Brand” I used to purchase Amazing Italian imports from Brands Exclusive.

Shoes were not true to size. Made in China Not made in Italy as advertised. My order was made online.

Ashleigh PitcherBrands Exclusive

Lost its quality for price

Ordered black pants that were completely different from what i saw online. They were cheap,ill made and not worth the money. They were made in Poland with no name of company. Im so disappointed. It took for ever to be delivered. Sending messages to see where status of order. Eventually got a reply after opening a case with pay pal. Not worth sending back. Big process and return fee/postage was a lot.
Never again.

KassSydney

BEWARE BEWARE

Zerah

ZerahPerth

Worst experience of a return!

Anna

AnnaSydney

Counterfeit designer items sold

GP

GPHobart, TAS

Last time ever buying from Brands Exclusive

Knock off product received

If you are thinking of buying a product from this site, please don’t!! I ordered what I believed to be Sheridan sheets & towels from this site. My order took weeks to arrive & when it finally did I received a bad quality knock off product. Do not ever risk buying from this site!!!

Catch site!

What is happening with the brands exclusive site? everytime I go to their exclusive brands site it redirects me to the catch site! I can't see my orders and the progression of my orders I recently placed. Why didn't I get any notifications about the page site changes? I am not happy and I want a refund now. Marge

Crazy sheet size

I also had an issue with the size of my Queen sheet set. The fitted sheet was fine but the flat sheet was ridiculously short and really long on the sides in addition they sheets smelled terrible. I did complain to brands and they said that I should have read the sheet sizes. One just takes it for granted that a queen ensemble does fit. They did nothing. Very disappointing.

wannabeepro

wannabeeproSydney, NSW

No customer notification taken over by Catch of the Day

This morning I tried to log into Brands Exclusive of which I have a $15 site credit & the Catch of the Day site came up. I tried a couple of times using different internet access sites & the same thing happened. When I logged into the site, all my previous history with Brands Exclusive had disappeared & so had my $15 credit. This is so typical of Brands Exclusive, the arrogance, the lack of notification. I cannot believe that they did not contact their customer base to advise of the changes & provide some form of reassurance that any outstanding credits etc would be guaranteed with the changeover. Luckily I was able to ring the Catch of the Day helpdesk & was assured via email that they would look into the matter.

SisiliaBrands Exclusive

Cancelling pending order before shipping - blockage

Jennifer
Jennifer

Now I can't even log into my account to see the sheets purchased as it's redirecting me to another site "catch"! I'm going to report you to Asic / fair trading for fraud if you do not get in touch by responding to my private message. Regards

Bad sizing of sheets

I finally received my order after waiting for weeks and emails back and forth, only to find that my "MEGA" king sheets don't fit. Obviously the depth of the mattress is measured , not the length and width, and the flat sheet is ridiculously long. Unhappy customer

SisiliaBrands Exclusive

Where is it why isnt it here??????!!

My girlfriend purchased bracelets from this fraud company. Brands exclusive are total hoaxters .my girl friend purchased twice at a cost a lot this was on 1st and 4th dec 2017 we still have no parcels and no refund im thinking consumer affairs and marshels should be contacted maybe that will get some action

Second thoughts

Really want to order some dresses but looking at the reviews, can't risk it. hoping to order at some stage in future if the reviews get better.

Faulty Dress