Brauer Baby & Child Colic

Brauer Baby & Child Colic

See the Best Child Medications in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Brauer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jodie
JodieSydney, NSW

Great product!

My 5 week old had been suffering with colic for about 3 weeks and as soon as I used the brauer he was relieved . He sleeps so much better on this also which would be down to the calming effects of camomile . Not sure why all these angry mums are kicking of about this product because they state it made their baby worse but yet would use gripe water that has alcohol in it!
Would highly recommend this product to any parent struggling with colic and fussiness .

Purchased in at Aussie Pharma Direct for $15.

Emily
EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Instant relief!

4 week old has bad wind pain!! This relieves instantly or within 5 mins! We use 30mins before feeds usually to help pass wind.
Tastes better than gripe water, great to stock up when on sale.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $9.80.

Lindsay
LindsayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Praise be!

I have a different baby..
We've struggled with on and off digestion issues from mild reflux to tons of gurgling and discomfort.
I'm talking hours of crying and being inconsolable every evening.
Within half an hour we had a settled baby.
We had a good sleep that night (5.5hrs).
We used it about 6 more times over a few days and it really helped settle her for bed.
I don't need to use it anymore for my 9 week old.

Thanks Brauer!!

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse.

Stewy H.
Stewy H.Sydney, NSW

Made it completely worse - don’t do it!

Brauer Colic made it completely worse on both separate occasions we tried it, baby seemed to be in even more severe pain, screamed for at least 10min. Gave it one more go in case and even worse chaos this time...won’t try a third, have thrown it out and still has colic symptoms and wind so we’re onto Gripe Water which seems to work ok-ish. Infants Friend didn’t seem to work either. Each to their own though, it obviously works for some but not us, I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone we know

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse.

Shannon
ShannonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing product save my sanity

Helped so much with my daughter's colic, life saver! I was recommended other products & they didn't work. my daughter settled after a half an hour, no more problems. thank you.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $12.

Never again !!

Made my baby pass her gas fine but everything else was horrible!! Flared her silent reflux so bad for two days AND made her so constipated ! For 2 days!! :/ I would not recommend for reflux babies or constipated babies.. will be going in the bin ASAP .. ..

Zeina T
Zeina TAU

One of the Best Wind Relief on the Market

I have used this product with my other baby and now that I have a newborn, she's very unsettled because of the cold weather, as soon as I giver her Brauer Colic relief, within 10 minutes, all her gases come out and what a relief...she settles and has a good night sleep...amazing product, highly recommended..

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
Pygmalion
PygmalionMelbourne

Miracle product

I’ve used this product both for when my baby got wind as a newborn and when she gets a bit constipated and uncomfortable now that she’s on solids. I can’t believe how quickly it provides relief for her. This is a miracle product that we honestly don’t leave the house without. I can’t recommend it highly enough.

Kirrilly
KirrillyMaroubra

It works!

My bub at 8 weeks would be so unsettled with wind from that she couldn't sleep. She'd just scream unless held to sleep. After some reading and talking to other mums, I think it was silent reflux (though a GP - with NO kids - told me there was no such thing and that my baby was fine). I tried a little Mylanta with this Colic Remedy and within a day i could put her down, walk away and she'd self settle. Her dad stopped giving it to her for 2 days because he didn't like the thought of her being on medicine and she went straight back to not being comfortable, screaming and not sleeping. Within a day of giving her the Mylanta and Brauers Colic remedy she was back to a happy and well sleeping bub.

annoyed
annoyedMeringandan west

Helpful to have

I had a premmie baby whi had very bad gas n tummy pains. He would poop once a week at the beginning and i new the day he needed to poop cause his tummy was tight and he would draw his legs up screaming in pain. After foing the first 4 initial doses i wouldnt need anymore. My boy would poop after and when he didnt poop he would fart a storm afterwards releasing that wind stuck in his belly and then id get my happy little baby back afterwards

Big difference.

This has been a life saver omg what a more settled baby I have... my child has reflux and a lot of gas due to been formula fed this product is a must to all the mothers out there.
My baby is one happy baby now. Thanks.

Kate R
Kate RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I have my happy baby back!

I never write reviews, but I felt the need to for any other desperate mum's like me! This product is AH-MAZING! My newborn was the perfect baby for the first 2 weeks of his life and then it all went downhill fast! He was literally screaming unless he was asleep (only sleeps at night, was giving me 12+ hours of hell every day) or feeding. I sent my husband off to buy this product after reading some conflicting reviews online. He came home and I only had to give him 2 doses before I saw a difference. I am now 3 days in to using this (only as required) and I am so impressed, I will recommend to anyone with a colicky baby.

lisa
lisa

Don't waste your money

I was highly recommended this product by quite a few people. It sounded so promising so I went and bought it straight away as my son has reflux and suffers from wind. It isn't a cheap product and the smell is extremely artificial and over powering. My 4 week old hated the taste but I persevered with it as I had great expectations. It did absolutely nothing. Such a waste of money, regret buying this.

Pretty much instant relief

We resorted to using this product as it is natural. I started using it on Bub at 10 days old. The first time she needed a dose every half hour for two hours but after that time we only needed the one dose and the relief is instant. It's amazing stuff! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone with an unsettled Bub due to gas or colic.

Sarah
SarahSydney

Saved us!

This product has helped immeasurably during our boys short but gastronomically turbulent existence. He always has something going on, but this quickly and effectively reduces the pain and gas my son suffers from. It is something he looks forward to, and now that bub is old enough to, he smiles every time we give it to him.

Kate G.
Kate G.asked

What happens if you give to baby a second dose before the half hour time period? Baby is 8 months old and I forgot to check the time with first dose then gave second dose but don’t know how long it was

Lee
Leeasked

Hi just wondering proper dose for 5 week old baby, comflicting doses on box and your website some say 1ml some .5ml also is it best to give before a feed or after?thanks

Jen
Jen

Hi, did you find the answer to this question as I’m asking myself the same thing?

C_P_E
C_P_Easked

I am a first time mum with an 8 week old baby suffering with colic / wind and desperate to help him! He usually starts his crying in the morning after we get out of bed, and lasts pretty much on and off all day until late afternoon/night (I’m talkind a proper windy, painful cry! Often inconsolable) Today I have been trialing infants friend - 1 dose before each feed and so far it seems to really help and brings up some wind, but not totally.

I Want to help “prevent” that wind pain and help him avoid it altogether rather than treat it once it’s already there.

Tomorrow I will start trying out brauer to compare to infants friend. The instructions say to give every half hour for up to 4 doses until symptoms abate - so this sounds like you use it after the baby already has symptoms .

Can anyone tell me - if I give him a dose first thing in the morning before his feed will it help, or each time I feed? Or should I just give him 1 dose and see how he goes.. before starting the half hourly doses?

Please any advice / info is appreciated!

See all Brauer Baby & Child Colic questions