2Brellashade

Brellashade Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPN:1035
Lyn N.

Hi just want to ask if the Brellashade would be too big for a Mitsubishi Mirage LS 2013 ?

rose
rose

I cannot honestly answer that Lyn N, I do not know the car - 99% sure it would fit - I can say I have an 89 Mitsubishi Hatchback and it fits perfectly, I bought Brellashades for family members for Christmas who have all different models of cars new and old and they fitted them perfectly also, if I owned your car I would buy one - price is excellent - and if it did not fit I would pass it on as a gift - they are brilliant - I hope I have helped.

Hi Rose ,
Thank you so very much for taking the time to answer my question ,your
response has helped me.
Lyn

Alisyn R.

Can you tell me where the handle sits once opened?

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi, it points towards the centre console. You can see some images on our website

Alisyn R.

Can you tell me where does the handle sit once opened please? Ali

Pearl
Pearl

It just hangs down between driver's side and passenger side over the consul. It's not a problem.

Thanks so much

Kevin T.
Kevin T.

What are the overall dimensions when open
Our Mercedes Valente has a large screen and need to know coverage.

Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives