Brescia Furniture

Brescia Furniture

Brand Manager for Brescia Furniture? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (0) · Not as advertised (2)
Jonathan
Jonathan Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service was excellent

Love this store. Visited yesterday for the first time. Magnificent high end furniture and stunning pieces and the customer service was excellent. Looking forward to spending up here

Christine G
Christine GSydney, NSW

Ethical and professional. A faultless response

Having purchased THE dining table we'd been searching for, alas, there was a functional fault which meant we had to return. Brescia were exemplary in their response. Highly apologetic, they did everything possible to help try and bridge the situation pending the production of a replacement table from Italy. Although timing prevented us from going with Brescia, I would not hesitate to recommend them and will definitely shop with them again as their follow-up and support was truly exceptional.

Rosita
RositaSydney, NSW

BRESCIA still the right place to go for furnitures with beautiful designs n quality

Rosa P
Rosa P

Stylish furniture with A Grade quality!

Unfortunately Brescia Furniture didn't have the shape of table I wanted however felt they deserved a 5 star review for trying so hard to help me out, (special mention to Tony & Malcolm) making me feel comfortable, really listening to my needs and returning my calls so incredibly quickly. I would have loved to have bought my dining table from Brescia but I will definitely try by my chairs from Brescia.

LizzieHu
LizzieHuSydney, NSW

Awesome

Great experience.
Family and I are enjoying every moment in our new lounge and have sent friends to Brescia too.
Great service from helpful salesmen at Alexandria and delivered almost one month early than quoted

Sus
SusBalmain

They went the extra mile

So many disappointments with tradesmen recently but Brescia really made my day! They have been wonderful. We had to store our sofa bed for 3 months because our renos got delayed. When the big day arrived, there was no parking and without complaining they wheeled the couch down the hill. Our access passage in Balmain is tight to say the least. They wrapped the already in plastic wrapped couch in a blanket so that it didn't get scratched. Both delivery men were polite and explained to me how the sofa bed functioned. Amazing

VERY UPSETTING & INSULTING EXPERIENCE

All parents who have kids, either watch closely your kids or they might make your kids cry like ours, what can you expect from kids? they are curious by nature! if you don’t want them to try your products, put warning sign “KIDS DO NOT ALLOW TO TRY” so people know your rule.
Secondly he also asked me “are you just looking or want to buy today?” I never meet a sales person who very rude in my whole life, perhaps it because my ordinary looking outfit.. seems they judge you from the cover.
So if you really want to check this store, better choose your outfit carefully.... and don’t bring kids.

VERY UPSETTING & INSULTING EXPERIENCE, absolutely not going back to this store again.

Roslyn
RoslynGold Coast

Great product and service

We purchased 2 lounges from the Alexandria store. The salesman, Jules was extremely knowledgeable about all the furniture and spent a lot of time with us, we went away and finally chose our end product which was very well priced. We are very happy with the lounges we chose, they are good quality, really comfortable and look great. The delivery men were also fabulous, they were on time with delivery the 2nd day after purchase, nothing was too much trouble, they smiled and joked while moving the lounges into place for me, taking all the packing away. Not very often you get such good service these days.

Just to say thank you!

I just wanted to compliment BRESCIA Furniture Alexandria for an excellent customer service and the delivery was impressive they went above and beyond expectations with regards to customer service.

GDC
GDCSydney

Best quality and reliable retailer

The quality is exceptional and the service is outstanding, from Sales to Delivery. Their perception of our needs was extraordinary and their advice perfect. We would not buy our furniture elsewhere, and trust them explicitly. Our advice is, buy from Brescia Furniture, you will never regret it!

VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE . The salesman even offered us a glass of Bellini when my wife enquire ab

Excellent experience .. we bought a leather lounge , the salesmen was very good , the deal was good , they deliver on time and in a professional manner . we will return to the Alexandria store for more goods .

Other Furniture Shops

Fantastic service and great quality furniture.

We made our purchase in store, the service was excellent, friendly and very accommodating to our young families needs.
We are happy with our purchases and wouldn’t hesitate to buy more furniture from Brescia in the future.

Perfect!

We recently bought in store sofa. Was very good service, friendly, good advice. The staff is incredibly helpful and very professional.

New furniture

I recently purchased new furniture in store @Brescia- Alexandria. The process was so easy & comforting with the whole team, from the guys off the showroom floor to delivery & installation.
Well done Brescia!

Amazing experience

We brought all our furniture for our new home at Brescia Alexandria. The staff were incredibly helpful, patient as we had our 3 children with us and amazing to deal with. My husband and I left there having chosen everything we needed and left very satisfied. Definitely would recommend Brescia Alexandria.