Breville the Barista Touch BES880

• Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

jo l c
jo l cCentral, SA

A very happy coffee lover, love this machine

Purchased in April 2021 at Betta Home Living for $749.00.

beau104
beau104Cowes

Love the machine and the perfect coffee!

Lovely looking machine in the kitchen, looks well built and the black colour makes it stand out.
The range of coffees that it can make is impressive, although I am inclined to stick to double shot expresso and vary milk quantity. Consistency of grind, brew and milk although infinitely variable is always the same on what ever setting you choose. Great machine producing great coffee!

Purchased in December 2020 at Betta Home Living for $1,549.00.

Right to the edge of not fit for purpose

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,100.00.

Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Find out how Breville the Barista Touch BES880 compares to other Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Happy!

Have had this product for 2 years but after recommending and crowing about this product and then actually seeing the machine operating at two different households I have realized that my own machine is seriously defective. Coffee grounds are completely solid and therefore cannot tamp from the head, Have also wondered why on odd occasions that the head falls out of the grinding holder (it's because it has been faulty from day 1).

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,200.00.

tojo11
tojo11North Lake

Great Coffee

An excellent coffee machine for busy people who value good coffee. It grinds fresh beans and froths the milk easily. Milk is heated to your preferred temperature and it is easy to clean

Purchased in November 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,500.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Liam
Liam New South Wales

Quality machine, easy to use

After previously owning two Delonghi coffee machines, I decided to upgrade to the Breville Barista Touch, and it is the best machine I have owned. Once dialled in, the machine produces a fantastic espresso, and the simplicity of the touchscreen and settings make it easy to use. The automatic milk wand is easily adjusted and produces silky micro-foam milk that I consider to be better than what is produced by most baristas at my local cafes.

The Breville Barista Touch is a simple, high-quality machine that is easy to use and maintain. I would highly recommend it to anyone considering purchasing a coffee machine.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,399.00.

Annette A.
Annette A.South East Queensland, QLD

Big disappointment

Had machine for just under 12months and issues started happening with the steamer. Sent in for repairs, got it back and still not working, went back in to get fixed and same thing - issues started after 2 coffees were made. Sent it in for a third time and it took about 6weeks to get it back, had just about everything that could be replaced in it.
Have had it beck and was working great for about 4 months and now the same thing has happened again!
So not happy! Now out of warranty and just not worth the money or effort to get it fixed again if it only lasts a few months.
So not worth the $1300 I spent on it
So very disappointed

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Asher0612
Asher0612Sydney, NSW

Breville has the WORST customer service ever

Rochelle
RochelleIllawarra, NSW

Machine Keeps Malfunctioning

Have had my machine for under 8 months and to turn my machine on daily I have to pull it out from the electricity plug and put it back in... Grinder and Machine frother will automatically turn on and it keeps changing all of my coffee settings on me.. Seems to be problem after problem.. If I want it fixed, I also have to pay for packaging to allow Breville to pick it up from me and will be without a coffee machine for who knows how long whilst it is getting fixed.... just an overall horrible experience with this machine.

Purchased in January 2020.

Tanya
TanyaSouth Australia

I love it!

I absolutely love my coffee and this machine definitely produces a good brew..... I received my machine yesterday, and I too have found that the machine does not turn back on once pressing it off unless I unplug it at the wall... This morning I thought I would try something different, once I’d made my coffee instead of pressing the button to turn it off, I just turned it off at the wall and then when using it I flicked the power on at the wall and press the on button and it turns on..no dramas. so I won’t be taking mine back to be replaced as this is a simple solution and a lot less hassle then taking it to be replaced... and let’s face it, turning it off at the wall while not In use saves power, so it’s definitely a win win.

Purchased in August 2020 at Costco for $1,300.00.

Louie
LouieVictoria

Love It !

I'm very fussy when it comes to coffee. This machine is brilliant. Brews consistently beautiful coffee every time. Auto milk setting produces a sensational silky finish. We highly recommend this product. Thanks Breville.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys.

Nicole M.
Nicole M.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Appliance purchase

After having a pod machine for over 10 years we decided to upgrade to the Breville Barista Touch and we wish we had done it sooner. Once you learn the basics of the grind and the brew setting that coffee is nothing short of exceptional. Best appliance purchase!

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,428.00.

Jamesb
JamesbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Intermittent issue with turning machine on

Bought a Breville Touch in February 2020. Great machine and love the coffee and touch screen function. However over last couple of months the machine fails turn to power on sometimes. Disappointing as it’s a $1300 machine.

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,300.00.

Best money I’ve ever spent!!!

This coffee machine gets me excited to wake up every morning. It is honestly the highlight of my day, makes a beautiful coffee perfect frothed milk easy to use easy to clean I can’t recommend it enough. You can change the coffee to how you like it and save to your name you will not regret it

Purchased in April 2020 at David Jones for $1,290.00.

Leah
LeahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Could not get the grind correct on 3 different bags of beans

After being on the phone 4 times to breville they could not help me get the correct grind or brew , I was advised by the last consultant that she would forward my concern onto a technician that should be able to help me as she was stuck ! No return call ! After spending $90 on beans and to no great result I was fed up , this machine isn’t easy and I have waisted a lot of time , energy and money on beans for nothing . The consultant recommended sending me out a bag af beans that breville use ? I’m not paying out this much money to maybe getting the grind settings correct on breville used beans so I took it back to Harvey Norman’s and got a refund ! Majorly disappointed

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,300.00.

Read more reviews - page 2