Breville the Barista Touch BES880

Breville the Barista Touch BES880

MPNs: BES880BSS and BES880BTR

• Consistency
  • Incentivised Review Yes (18%) · No (82%)
  • Product is used:
    • Daily (9)
    • Several times a week (1)
  • Milk Frothing

teag

teagNorth ryde

The only way to start my day

Wouldnt buy anything but a Breville coffee machine. The sales agent also reinforced this as she said: its all we sell.

Upgraded from an older Breville and its much faster, coffee tastes great and looks good.

Recommend

Purchased in November 2019.

Milk Frothing
Product is used: Several times a week

Amber

Amber

Simple and small amazing coffee machine

Great small coffee espresso machine!! hassle free milk frothing. great automatic milk frothing.
Love the design and performance!! I highly recommend this espresso!! Touch makes everything different. forget the old style analog machine. it is time to change

Purchased in October 2019 at Billy Guyatts.

dee.traff

dee.traffCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The perfect blend!

We purchase the Breville Barister Touch just over a month ago and we dont how we previously lived without it! The machine is beautiful and the quality of the coffee she produces is second to none! We were able to select our own settings and save these to achieve the perfect blend of coffee each time! The settings are extremely self explanatory and the machine is very user friendly!

Purchased in September 2019 at Betta Home Living.

Jeb

Jeb

Breville Barista Touch Review

User friendly barista type machine that delivers coffee as good as any coffee shop could produce.

Simple touch screen panel with one touch protocol. Very user friendly coffee machines and easy to clean.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,920.00.

HoundSouth East Queensland, QLD

Must have Coffee machine.

This machine is a must have in every coffee lovers kitchen. Preprogrammed with all the standards or adjust for your preference. Able to save your special brew. Convenience of having grinder all in one machine.

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,100.00.

10 months in - working great

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,300.00.

Sue E

Sue EWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love it, when it's working

I have a Breville The Barista Touch Espresso Machine
BES880BSS, not even 12 months old and the milk sensor stopped working. Had it fixed and not.morr.than 6 months later, it's not working again...

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,200.00.

SJC

SJC

Love!!!!

This is our second one of these machines. Our first was thrashed for several years in a house with 7 coffee friends. We got the same one again as it’s so easy to use, cleaning product is accessible and saves us many $$ on our coffee fix!

Purchased in December 2018.

Liv

Liv

Really great coffee

Great machine. Really easy to use and makes a good quality coffee. Easy to clean and descale. Love the touch screen- you can customise your own coffee to make it quicker in the morning which is good too.

Purchased in January 2018 at Myer for $1,500.00.

Kris Zeller

Kris ZellerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overall a very capable machine

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,399.00.

Jackie K

Jackie KWheatbelt, WA

Excellent!

This coffee machine nail it! Perfect every time!! This is very easy to use once it is calibrated. Great to wake up in the morning to enjoy barista style coffee.

Purchased in February 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $699.00.

Love great coffee

We purchased this coffee machine because we love good quality coffee that’s easy to replicate every time. We read the great reviews & thought it was too good to be true but after following the easy steps to calibrate this machine we are blown away with the ease of producing great coffee every time.... so glad we purchased this product. :)

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Kie, Sydney

Kie, Sydney

Early days but wow.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

flyhorse501

flyhorse501Sydney, NSW

Excellent Coffee Machine

I bought and tried Delonghi automatic coffee machine, Nespresso capsule coffee machine, the last one is Breville Barista Touch, it's just like commercial barista coffee machine, but smaller, very easy to use and clean, the automatic milk frother is fantastic, I just place a milk jar with milk into the machine, use touch screen to choose temperature and thickness, then press the start button, the foamed milk is done around 30 seconds without moving my fingers.
It came with a coffee bur grinder, how coarse or fine for beans all up to you.
Great coffee machine.
Con: the dispenser area needs a led light, can't see the amount of coffee properly.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Jacob L.

Jacob L.asked

I can not turn on my Breville Barista touch machine for restart, after auto power off, in spite of pushing the power button on the machine. The only way that I can turn it is to push the power button "after plugging and plugging the power code to electrical outlet". Anything wrong with my machine power system or is it normal? Anybody knows?

Ste

Steasked

Hello does anyone know what error code 1 and error code 2 mean? I’ve been having this problem for months and it either happens on start up or once the brew or steam wand is started, but once it comes up the machine won’t work again for a couple of hours or days. I’ve tried contacting sage support uk as it’s still under warranty but they are not helpful and seem to not know the answer and now have stopped replying.

Karen M.asked

I have just bought a refurbished Breville BES880 and don't seem to be able to make a hot long black, just warm. The water temperature is as high as it will go. Drinks with milk added are okay as the milk is hot. I preheat the cup and the portafilter and purge the group head as well. Any suggestions

Hi Karen.
Try a Factory reset. Go through the start up process as per instructions. When done check the Temp on hot water after that.
I find that all problems reset after a factory reset.
Peter

Karen M.

Thanks Peter. I've done the reset. The hot water is 60 Celsius and when I make a cappa the temp before milk is added is 25 to 30 degrees. Are these temps correct.

I just measured a cup of straight hot water, no coffee, and I got 60.5 C.

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

Download manual