Breville The Oracle Touch BES990

Breville the Oracle Touch Espresso Coffee Machine BES990BSS - Best Coffee Machine EVER

Breville the Oracle Touch Espresso Coffee Machine BES990BSS

Purchased: January 2019
Result: Still lovin every coffee this machine makes
Pros: Everything adjustable including a swivel on the machine so you can move it (wow)
Cons: Only noise comes from the grinder but it is a grinder so no big deal really

I had a Delonghi Primadonna and it had so many problems one is that it NEVER made a hot coffee.

After it broke down for about the 4th time I had to get it fixed through extended warranty. They offered me to fix or replace and I opted for REPLACE. I would never buy another Delonghi Coffee Machine.

The Breville Oracle Touch. It grinds your coffee beans, then it tamps it you take the tamp over to express the coffee and whilst that is happening you have your milk in the frother getting your milk to the temperature that you want. I like mine fairly hot so its set on 68 degrees but you can set it hotter or colder all adjustable.

It has 2 thermostats to heat and also a timer. You can add people's coffee preference on the digital screen.

Everything is variable, the grind on the coffee bean, the seconds it takes to drip and the temp and froth on your milk. This is such am awesome coffee machine I love it so much that since I purchased it I have not bought a coffee in a coffee shop since. I use Elixr coffee beans expresso from Stafford Elixr they are the best and most tasty coffee beans around.

Happy to answer any questions regarding this fabulous machine.

Purchased in January 2019 for $2,277.55.

Milk Frothing
Product is used: Several times a week

I'm in love with my coffee machine!

The coffee this machine can produce is perfect, exactly as I like it. No more disappointments when you get an ordinary cup of coffee served to you, you can make it at home. Breville even sent a lovely lady by the name of Karen to my house to help me set it up, she taught me alot of details I did not know about the machine even though I had researched it for months before purchasing. Fresh beans are essential, the coffee is amazing!

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,999.00.

Absolutely love it!

Had the machine just over a month and love it. It’s consistent, easy to use, froths milk to perfection, can be set to your specific preferences and makes the best coffee. No more coffee shops for us. If I was to be super critical, it does scratch quite easily, a simple watch catching the base when you slip your cup under etc. However, wouldn’t be without it now. Better than coffee shop purchased and right in my own kitchen!! Had the white glove demo off Emily in WA and she was exceptional. Highly recommend her.

Purchased in February 2019 for $3,099.00.

Product is used: Daily

Simply the best coffee machine we've ever owned!

The in-home introduction service to our new coffee machine was outstanding and thought us how to make the perfect barista quality coffee with ease. The Oracle is so simple to use and keep clean. It is absolutely perfect!

Purchased in January 2019 for $3,049.00.

COFFEE HEAVEN

I just love my coffee - have had a few home coffee machines, De Longhi Maestro Grand/Nespresso Pod Machines, but this one is the by far the best machine I have owned. .
Only had a week, so have only followed the manual to make coffee at this stage. I have a booking with the white glove service in a couple of weeks, so I cant wait for this. So once I have completed this will be able to make guests coffees to their specific requirements, of Flat Whites, Latte's etc - hopefully.
Straight forward machine, easy to operate, and a lovely cup of coffee in less than a minute.
Bought this from Harvey Norman, which were the best overall on price in Perth metro area.
A couple of friends have the Breville Oracle, they were both more than happy with theirs, so I that is why I investigated this machine a bit further and decided on the Touch model.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,999.00.

Product is used: Daily

A home coffee machine you can't live without

We purchased a Breville Oracle Touch in June 2018 from Harvey Norman, (WA store) and have been extremely happy with our coffee machine and the great taste of our coffee.
Even more impressive is the awesome service from Emily - White Glove representative. The fact that 7 months after our purchase Emily was more than happy to offer her service and immense knowledge on how to get the best tasting coffee from our machine and offer easy tips for maintaining it! Thank you Emily we are very satisfied customers :)

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman for $3,000.00.

Product is used: Daily

Shouldn’t have waited so long!

After 2 Nespresso pod machines, thought it was time to move on to a better coffee experience. Did loads of research and notwithstanding the price tag opted for the oracle touch. Have now had it for 3 weeks and love, love love it! Bought from Harvey Norman in WA and the white glove in home service was provided by Emily. She was fantastic and I can thoroughly recommend the same product/experience to anyone chasing a quality coffee machine.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $3,000.00.

Best home coffee ever.

Easy to make very good coffee, but less easy to produce amazingly good coffee. So Breville has a White Glove Service whereby barista Ryan visits you at your home and patiently and methodically explains how to fine tune it, how and when to clean it, and how to buy and store your beans. Knowing these nuances of the machine is the secret to producing fantastic coffee, the equal of any in a cafe.
I really liked my Oracle Touch from the outset, but Ryan’s explanations and demonstrations have made all the difference. So now I make a perfect cup every time, and love my machine.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Unimaginably excellent machine!

Coffee is better than most cafe barista made, so despite its price it will pay for itself quickly.
The "white glove" in-house training was brilliant - a passionate barista trainer who couldn't do enougf for us. We felt very special.
Then the unexpected free deliveries of top quality beans!
Coffee quality is highly consistent - as I roast my own beans I make slight grind adjustments occasionally - easy!
Love the easy clean tablets - no wasted water, and quick. (Recommend doing it when the reminder flashes up, as the next cup is back to normal volume, and cleaner in taste.)
A pleasure to give an unreserved non-grumpy review.
Congrats to the design team.

Impressive coffee machine

For someone who drinks coffee regularly this machine is worth every cent. So quick and easy to make a coffee and it tastes better than most store bought coffees. There is no mess and it's very easy to clean. Also had the complimentary white glove service with Emily in WA who was amazing and showed us how to get even more out of our machine. We also got the coffee bean promotion, with three months of fresh coffee beans delivered straight to your door! Fantastic machine and service, highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Love it!!!! Now I can get that cafe tasting coffee at home

Loving this new oracle touch from breville! Thanks to the white glove service in particular Ryan for coming to our house and taking us through the machine step by step now we can get the best out of our machine. His customer service was amazing and he’s knowledge of the machine was zero to none answered all our questions.

Great Machine

Good machine and easy to use. After reading many reviews took the punt and purchased one after a lot of deliberation due to the cost. Well worth the cost makes a great coffee. Being able to set it to be all warmed up ready to go with the timer is a time saver along with the dual boilers.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great coffee machine.Worth the investment!!

After a significant amount of research we bought this machine . So far we have had no regrets and been extremely happy with its ease of use and functionality.The quality of coffee produced is consistently good and have been impressed .
We had Emily from the White glove Service come out to our home today and what a delight she is :) She was excellent in imparting her knowledge and spent a lot of time showing us how to make the “perfect “cup of coffee for each of our family members ,each with our own particular preferences. Its a great service and useful to fine tune ones skills and useful having someone in the know passing on tips on how the machine is best used and cared for .
With its preset personalized settings for different members of our household and ability to “wake “ up ready to use when we go down into the kitchen every morning ....its a delight! Love the automated grinding tamping and milk frothing functionality with a press of a button.Cleaning also is very easy.
Understand its a significant outlay compared to other machines on the market but so far we have been very happy and it does seem to deliver what it says it can.
Now I find its so easy and feel confident that I can offer my guests a great coffee when they visit and not feel like I need to make excuses anymore for a substandard one !

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great machine

This is one of the best investments that I've made. We purchased from Harvey Norman. Makes great coffee. The coffee is so consistent and we absolutely love getting up in the morning for a coffee hit. The tamping is the most important part - just means that my wife and I don't have to

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Found it very unreliable.

Breville The Oracle Touch BES990
I really wanted to love this machine - probably to justify the cost but it has disappointed me. It is currently at repairs which has been over 10 weeks and still waiting on parts. Not really good enough for such an expensive machine. Service extremely poor, machine extremely unreliable only good for the first 12 months. Paid $3100 and had good coffee only for one year about 2 a day.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

In love!! What we’ve been waiting for

We bought our Breville Oracle touch machine last week from Harvey Norman and have been using it easily since but didn’t realise how little we knew about it until we had Tanya from the White Glove service come today and show us all the tricks about the best coffee machine. Tanya was very helpful, friendly, patient, very experienced and knowledgeable about the machine. She answered all of our questions and the tips to maintaining it. Looking forward to making our own best coffee, couldn’t have asked for more.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Look no further. Breville has produced the ultimate coffee machine

The Breville Oracle Touch is a beautifully designed domestic coffee machine which out performs all of my previous machines, including both Jura and Saeco. The twin boilers, the infinitely variable control over temperatures, grind adjustability, and the ability to make coffees to a precise specification time after time leave competing machines well behind.
The Breville in home training (free with your Oracle Touch purchase) will assist you in understanding the intricacies of good coffee making and show you how easy it is to replicate consistent coffees to suit your particular preference.
Well done Breville and thank you to Tanya for imparting great coffee making knowledge

Date PurchasedJun 2018
I continue to be impressed with my first Breville Oracle Touch and recently bought a second machine for another home. Both are now providing consistent coffee just as I like it. Well done Breville.

Simply the Best!

As far as home coffee machines go, this is the best one I've ever used or tried! It makes an amazing coffee and the whole process is really simple yet you still have great control over the finished product. There are so many handy features such as the built-in timer so the machine is ready and waiting for you in the morning or the ability to save personalised drinks with your name. Cleaning is a breeze too with the automated milk wand cleaning function. It's certainly not a cheap machine but you really can't go wrong with this machine if you want café quality coffee at home.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Great Machine and Superb Coffee

If you are wanting a coffee machine that delivers delicious espresso and latte with that fresh coffee aroma the Breville Oracle is for you. After our fully automatic DeLonghi machine died we looked at lots of different machine types. Then Charmaine at Good Guys Orsborne Park provided gave us a demonstration. The Breville Oracle was a stand out compared with all the other coffee machines. While it takes a little longer to use and clean than our previous machine it is worth the time as it produces a far superior coffee and I now don’t need sugar in my latte because it’s not bitter. Emily in WA provided our White Glove Service explaining every aspect of the machine in detail ensuring all our questions were answered. We now know what coffee to buy and how to get the best coffee from the machine. It was extremely worthwhile having Emily come to our home, in fact it was an absolute delight to spend over two hours with Emily learning about our Breville Oracle. Fantastic service. Thank you Breville, Charmaine and Emily. We are enjoying the best coffee of our lives

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Exelent

I have been using the oracle touch from when they first came out.
I have used 2 other coffee machine before and they were more in repair than being in use.
This machine is very easy to use and cleaning as well.
it took me a while to make a perfect cappuccino.
I had my machine replaced with a new one when the grounding basket was stuck.

Date PurchasedJul 2016