Tina V

Tina VPerth, WA

BUYER BEWARE - SHORT LIFE SPAN

Purchased my Oracle Touch 09 May 2017 - amazing machine and was total co-dependent on it until last night. The machine 'drinks screen' shows the machine will not heat past 74 degrees and the warranty is only valid for 2 years. My machine is six months over the warranty - so now we have a machine that cost us over $3000.00 which we can not use as it has blown a boiler and leaks from the 'hot water' outlet. We did all the services as and when prompted so *** BUYER BEWARE **** don't get me wrong - amazing machine but don't expect it to last past the two and a half year mark. A lot of money for such a short life span.

Purchased in May 2017 at Harvey Norman for $3,250.00.

Noise Level

Scott P

Scott PSydney, NSW

Great Machine

Bought the Oracle Touch after reading Reviews but i tell you great machine easy to use and the White Glove Service topped it off all the things to remember and how to clean the Machine thanks Breville a lot to learn and remember about fresh coffee beans but ill get there lol

Purchased in September 2019 for $2,800.00.

Colin

ColinPerth, WA

Outstanding machine and Breville Customer Serivce to match

The quality of the coffee and consistency produced from this machine is remarkable. We have used it for 3 months and it hasn't missed a beat and I always get told how good I make a coffee. It's not me it's the machine. We just had a demo done and the state manager here in WA is fantastic and knowlegable. Very happy with her service and couldn't recommend this machine and Customer service enough.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $3,000.00.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing machine and you must have the home demonstration

Extremely satisfied with the quality of coffee produced by the machine.
You must have the free home demonstration to really understand how to make the most incredible coffee, and also how to maintain your machine so that you can continue to do so over time.
Tanya came to our home to show us and she was brilliant.

Chanelle61

Chanelle61Sydney, NSW

Amazing machine and great service!

Purchased this machine a few weeks ago and am very happy with it. Just had the Breville Barista rep Ryan over to our place as part of the purchase, and he did a fantastic product demonstration and went through all facets of the machine and how to make great coffee! Thank you Ryan and breville :)

Dawn B.

Dawn B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

White glove service

Have purchased The oracle touch coffee machine and can honestly say after using this machine and White Glove service shown the technique of beautiful coffee by this service ,highly recommend

melodramie001

melodramie001Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gorgeous, cafe quality coffee at home, all the time!

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $3,299.00.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Machine & Service

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for $2,720.00.

Kerri5

Kerri5South East Queensland, QLD

A lot of money for automation that breaks

Purchased in January 2018 at Joyce Mayne Physical store for $2,899.00.

JillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OMG what a product!!!

Bought end of June from Harvey Norman and today Tanya gave us the best demonstration which produced the best coffee for us and suits our personal coffee preferences. Breville at home free service is a must, Tanya is amazing and certainly showcases the machine and offers great options for future coffee purchases. Brilliant, we love our new coffee !

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Tim

TimPerth, WA

Exceptional in all respects

I have had the Oracle Touch for less than one week. The day after I bought it Emily came to give me the white glove treatment. This was very worthwhile, getting to know the machine in the first place and then being particular about keeping the machine clean after use or end of day. This is vital for good coffee drinking every day. What a great ambassador Emily is for the company she has a great personality and is very good at making coffee. I am now experimenting a bit to make sure I become fully familiar with the machine, it is almost second nature now. I would have no hesitation in recommending the Oracle Touch to family, friends or anyone else for that matter.

Purchased in June 2019 at RetraVision for $2,850.00.

teddeebarePerth, WA

It cannot get any better

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,999.00.

Aruna R.

Aruna R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better coffee than a cafe!

Love this machine and the extra service from Breville who send out Tanya from the company to teach you how to use the machine in your home! She is fabulous!

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Keith S.

Keith S.Perth, WA

Amazing Coffee and Amazing Service

Makes a perfect coffee. Easy to use and simple to clean. Touch screen guides you through al steps for making an excellent coffee right through to cleaning the machine.

The White Glove Service is well worth accepting, having an in home tutorial adds to the experience and your confidence of using the machine. Emily, the Western Australian White Glove representative was friendly, professional and made sure that I have the skills and knowledge to get the most out of the machine.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Michael W.

Michael W.Perth, WA

Fabulous mess free coffee

Purchased in April 2019 for $2,999.00.

Laurie

LaurieSouth Morang

Excellent coffee machine. Cannot live without it. After a few test brews, you can make some tweaks to get it exactly how you like it and its consistently good, everytime.

Purchased in January 2018.

Snazzie

SnazzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Breville the Oracle Touch Espresso Coffee Machine BES990BSS - Best Coffee Machine EVER

Purchased in January 2019 for $2,277.55.

Milk Frothing
Product is used: Several times a week

I'm in love with my coffee machine!

The coffee this machine can produce is perfect, exactly as I like it. No more disappointments when you get an ordinary cup of coffee served to you, you can make it at home. Breville even sent a lovely lady by the name of Karen to my house to help me set it up, she taught me alot of details I did not know about the machine even though I had researched it for months before purchasing. Fresh beans are essential, the coffee is amazing!

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,999.00.

Westwood

WestwoodPerth, WA

Absolutely love it!

Had the machine just over a month and love it. It’s consistent, easy to use, froths milk to perfection, can be set to your specific preferences and makes the best coffee. No more coffee shops for us. If I was to be super critical, it does scratch quite easily, a simple watch catching the base when you slip your cup under etc. However, wouldn’t be without it now. Better than coffee shop purchased and right in my own kitchen!! Had the white glove demo off Emily in WA and she was exceptional. Highly recommend her.

Purchased in February 2019 for $3,099.00.

Jessica P

Jessica PPerth, WA

Simply the best coffee machine we've ever owned!

The in-home introduction service to our new coffee machine was outstanding and thought us how to make the perfect barista quality coffee with ease. The Oracle is so simple to use and keep clean. It is absolutely perfect!

Purchased in January 2019 for $3,049.00.

Alpasked

Throw does one set a 1 cup measure vs a two cup measure on the grind? I thought that was automatic based on the basket size.

teddeebare

Yes the grind amount is based on the basket size. The grinder will continue to fill the basket until it is full. So a smaller basket will fill sooner and the grind will stop.

Thank you.

Alpasked

Recently my 1cup filter basket get stuck after the pour. Portafilter comes uff but not the basket. I called breville and the suggested I change the grind to more course but then I don’t get the crema. I tried dying the basket that too didn’t help. Suggestions?
I don’t think there is a service center in Hawaii?
Al

Jill

Sorry I’m in Australia- we don’t use the one cup but it does flip out with a spoon

Debbie G.

Debbie G.asked

I have had this machine since dec 2017. It’s great but has been back for servicing four times. I just got it back again and the problem has not been fix. The steamer is 20degrees out. This burns the milk. So I have turned it down but I have to reset it each time. Since I have received it back the grind has to be set at 30 to get it to take between 8 and 13 sec to make the coffee. Getting a bit peeved.

teddeebare

The coffee starts to pour at between 8 and 12 seconds. All up it should take about 25 for a single shot and about 30 for a double. How do you know the steam wand is about 20 degrees out? Have you measured it?

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives