Bridgestone Select

Bridgestone Select

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bridgestone Select? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Angry
AngryWestern Australia

Ask for price first

Taken my spare trailer wheel in for a reseal and a tubeless valve no balancing or any thing else charged $30 what a rip-off

Not surprised
Not surprisedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic, don't waste your time and money.

Don't ever go to a tyre shop for service. Won't find anything wrong with your vehicle but will always recommend tyres even though yours are still well within limit.

Awesome

It was so easy to find a store. The staff was very friendly and helpful (Tony, Justin), fixed everything it needed done the same day. Very happy with the service. Thank you, will be back.

XYZ
XYZSouthport

Friendly helpful expert service, prices very reasonable, am very impressed!

No trouble for anything, listened to another person getting advice and prices for bad brakes, astounded he drove away with bad brakes and did not listen. How uncaring are these drivers with theirs and others lives!
Personnel are efficient, friendly, prices very competitive, and would totally trust my car with them.

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Bridgestone Select compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

chiaoutzu
chiaoutzuPerth, WA

swindled!!! AVOID AT ALL COST.

Will
WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service Good tyres No problems

The staff were good
Job done as needed
All actions explained and completed
Paul Barry helped me very friendly
Bridgestone springfield central always busy
So they in demand

Store LocationOrion Springfield central qld

Brian Williamson
Brian WilliamsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

we have purchased tyres from Bridgestone Select for our 4 cars for years, NEVER AGAIN

Bridgestone Burpengary destroyed new tire and doesn't accept responsibility

Sophie
Sophie

$169 sales service voucher

Bought a voucher offering service plus additionals. Sales rep told me that I only had to pay for the oil. Took it in and got a phone call charging me an additional $179 plus extra charges for repairs (which is understandable) the sales rep pretty much conned me into thinking it was free.

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Bundall Qld store did not live up to expectations-never use them again.

Previously purchased BSelect Maint. Plan for $169 offering free labour on several services/wheel alignment etc. Charged additional $215 for minor service (45000 km) for ASX ompared to Car dealer quote of $230 including Parts & labour. Figure that out! Don’t think that is the way to encourage repeat business.

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wheel rims damaged

A few weeks ago I had my tyres changed at Bridgestone Select Oakleigh (1B ferntree gully road). I was dealt with by David Maneckshana (the manager I think). He was so rude, not a hello, thank you or a smile. Very brash. When I got the car home the rims were chipped/scraped. When I complained he said he was not responsible, even though I had perfect pictures of the rim before taking it there. Beware of this place.

Martin K
Martin KMelbourne

Coburg- VIC

Found the crew at Coburg branch to be a wealth of knowledge on my car that is 15yo. After a comprehensive inspection I was a full report and knew that I was in the right hands. These guys are honest and reliable. Had the car completed a day earlier as well and it drives like its straight of the production line. Highly recommended.

Joshua O.
Joshua O.Sydney, NSW

Never get any mechanical work done here!!! bridgestone select penrith

One_and_only_me
One_and_only_meQueensland

The guys at Helensvale are great Nick and Tony are easy to talk to and seem to be honest. I have been taking my car there from years and will continue as they are priced well and find ways to ensure you can afford the service provided.

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

No happy about door knocking

Just had a sweet lady come to my door on the Gold Coast . Trying to sell me a $169 package . It’s the first week of school and still recovering from holidays and Christmas. When I told the lady I just don’t have a spare $169 right now she said well are you sure can’t you just put it on the credit card or something? . Umm no , that’s not an option at the moment . I just feel like crap about it realy . Don’t knock on my door and make me feel crap about being broke right now . If I want your service I’ll knock on your door . Just rude Bridgestone . And from reading these reviews I’m glad I couldn’t afford it , sounds like a scam .