Ben M.

Ben M.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Report & A Knowledgeable Inspector.

Saved me from buying a lemon, would use Redbook again. I appreciate Jasons time & effort but wasnt happy waiting almost a week for the inspection. I have booked another inspection in Casula hopefully this goes well.

Sierra E.

Sierra E.Sydney, NSW

Great Inspection

Jason did a great Job inspecting a Ute for us. He was easy to get in contact with after the inspection and gave great advice. Would use them again for sure. Thanks so much!

Classic Car

Damon did a great job inspecting a 56 year old classic car for us which we are buying remotely. It was followed up with a call to explain the report and add for details
Very much appreciated

Papa Duvk

Papa DuvkSydney, NSW

Great humour and good vehicle knowledge

Jason G undertook the inspection of the ute. He was polite and professional to the guy selling, he communicated in an informative and easily recognised method the helped me understand his report.

Best Service

Best service ever
Patient , he made my morning with his service.we need more people like him.
Keep up the same attitude

Will recommend my friends to book service with Emal
Thanks Emal

Hi Hani,
Thank you for the 5-Star review! We aim for our staff to be diligent and customer centric so I'm glad to hear that your experience has shown that to be the case!

Vlad S.

Vlad S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service! Thank you!!!

Jason G. Contacted me right away and explained the Redbook process. He took care of everything and was very professional in his approach. I’m extremely satisfied with Redbook’s service and would recommend to anyone that needs a car inspected!

RedBook I.RedBook Inspect

Thanks to the Assessors for squeezing me early , there knowledge of keeping the cars on the road is important.

I was booked on Monday and i thought i could ask if i could do an inspection early before the weekend starts. After assessing they could do it they came to the party. Great work Thanks Guys

Hi there!
Thank you for the 5-Star review! We aim for our staff to be diligent and customer-centric so I'm glad to hear that your experience has shown that to be the case!

Redbook inspection review

I had Mark.R inspect the car I was hoping to buy on caresales. He called me right after to explain to me how the inspection went. He went above and beyond with his service making sure I understood the information. As someone who doesn’t know what to look for when buying a second hand car this was the most worth while money I have invested. Overall experience was fantastic and very helpful.

Michael B.

Michael B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is a perfect place to be for the car inspection, especially the staff Emal, he was very professional and kind.

Very kind staff, I like the man name was Emal. He is a very professional person in the car inspection, a very good man. I like this place. You should be here for a inspection.

Hi Michael,
Thank you for the 5-Star review! We aim for our staff to be diligent and customer-centric so I'm glad to hear that your experience with Emal has shown that to be the case!

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks Emal!

I got caught by roadworks on the way and arrived a bit late but Emal was super understanding and fitted me in. Polite and professional service. So thanks very much!

Ken

KenLyneham 2602, ACT

Great Job!

I’m really happy with my report. It appears thorough and well considered. I particularly appreciated the phone call from the inspector (Damon) afterwards to have a quick chat and to be able to ask some more emotive questions. I am buying a car from Melbourne and retuning to Canberra (as long as the borders are opened as currently suggested).

My only issue was taking 10 days to get the inspection - in this instance it didn’t matter, but if I was in a competitive purchasing situation I would have wanted a quicker turn around. Might be a COVID thing?

THANKS!

Gareth

GarethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helped me dodge a bullet

Definitely will use redbook any time I am looking to buy a used car, it helped me dodge a bullet of a car from a dodgy lying car flipper. 10/10

Kim D.

Kim D.

Incorrect and lack of knowledge

The car I was having inspected came back with that the aircon was working however it was not working at all I purchased the car after they said it was working and had to get the whole thing replaced. It was then noted that there was "fluid leaking" in the engine bay photos were supplied but no details as simple as if it was water or oil or where the fluid was or leaking onto (not leaking from, I understand they arnt that specific)

Feels like I wasted my money and when contacting the company about those issues they essentially said "everything was consistent with the cars milage" it was a diesel 2010 with 240k km. If they tested and said something worked I'd think that it would work

Raymond

RaymondSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend this inspection service

Jason provided a very detailed car inspection analysis. The full report was expedited very quickly to me which I was pleasantly surprised. He examined and recorded every aspect that I could have hoped for and was able to highlight issues and state the nature of any potential problems without bias.
This is the first time I used Redbook Inspect and was provided much more than I expected and I would highly recommend this report service.
I am a chartered mechanical engineer and read a lot of mechanical reports and this report I consider was a real investment.

mark

markSydney Surrounds, NSW

Questionable mechanical experience

Question the value of these reviews which are from questionable mechanics with limited experience.

The so called "mechanic" looking at the car i was looking to buy had to call somebody else to ask questions obviously had no idea what he was doing. Totally missed a service item on the car which would have added $1000 to me but not even mentioned in the report.

Tina Roncio

Tina RoncioPerth, WA

Professional and Friendly

A very high level of professionalism, friendly informative staff and have been happy for the last four years of service. Thank you to the staff and See you next time.

Lyndie

LyndieNorthern Region, NSW

Great Report

I was very happy with the report with my long distance car purchase, as Covid restricted travel and I am not a mechanic it was an option I was glad to be able to access. So I purchased the car and I'm very happy with it.

Waste of money

Jimmy
Jimmy

I did contact them again and I was told I shouldn't have relied on the service to be thorough enough.

However your generic response to all negative reviews is an indication of how 'serious' your company handles dissatisfied customers

Very poor service and zero communication

Booked an urgent pre purchase inspection (after 3 days zero communication). After numerous calls finally cancelled the job. Advised it will take a week for a refund. All staff had zero care and zero follow up calls. Just go to NRMA or MTA don't waste time or money.

Great Report

Excellent report .It was far more comprehensive than I thought it would be. Fully detailed and easy to navigate through each of the sections. Damon was first class he gave me a detailed description over the phone highlighting the bigger issues. Well Done
Unfortunately, the seller sold the car to another person even though I had previously paid a $1000 holding deposit.

Gary
Gary

Do I get a discount on my second inspection

Muhammad A.

Muhammad A.asked

Hi, is there any difference with redbook inspection for uber, ola and didi? What if I just go through uber inspection and use it for Ola and Didi as well ?

acehanna1
acehanna1

Hi you get a inspection from them and they will send to Uber and they will send you a copy of inspection and then update your details on Didi& Ola

Hi Muhammad,
Thanks for getting in touch.
There are slight differences between the rideshare inspection report. If you choose to complete an Uber inspection we will send the report directly to Uber and yourself which you can then submit to the other rideshares should they accept it.
Redbook Inspect Team

Nickels H.

Nickels H.asked

Bought new car. Do I still need a Redbook inspection for Uber?? Thanks

Hi There,
Thanks for getting in touch.
Uber will require an inspection on all vehicles, regardless of age in Victoria. However, other states will have a short amount of time where an inspection will not be required on a new vehicle. These timeframes can be checked directly through Uber's support team.
Kind regards, The RedBook Inspect team.

sai r.

sai r.asked

Hi team, if I select your Redbook pre purchase checkup for my purchase, will it be enough for inspection as well?? Or else am I need to come once again for inspection separately???

Hi Sai,
Thanks for getting in touch.
A pre-purchase report will give an assessment on the condition of the vehicle that you are looking to purchase cannot be used in place of any other inspection report.
Kind regards, The RedBook Inspect team