RedBook Inspect

If I could give 6/5 I would!

Easy online booking, was able to book on a Sunday. Inspection was arranged direct with the vendor in a timely manner, report was detailed and easy to understand, report was through within minutes of the inspection being finished. Followed up by an informative phone call summary - yet again we have been impressed by this exceptional service from Tony in Adelaide.

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Melbourne - Northern Suburbs

Had a review undertaken by Mark in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne on the 15th October 2019. The report was extremely useful, factual, great pictures that outlined the good and bad o=points of the vehicle. Most impressed with the service and subsequent follow up call. Highly recommended.

Correy

CorreyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing!

Amazing is an understatement. I booked my car in for an inspection but came on the wrong day. Garry and Emal offered fantastic service and squeezed me in anyway as I had travelled a long distance to get there. So impressed with this service as I could have been sent away but instead was looked after with exceptional service. Thank So much!

Thomas L.

Thomas L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

EXCELLENT SERVICES

Great experience at Dandenong Redbook. The staffs there, Emal & Garry are really friendly. Thanks, heaps. I definitely go there again for any inspections. It couldn't be any better. Highly recommend to everyone.

H.LSouth East Queensland, QLD

You get what you pay for.

I booked the inspection because the car I was interested in was a repairable write off. All repaired and looking nice, test drive went really smooth overall I was happy with the car. But something about how the dealer was behaving I lost my trust and decided to book an inspection just in case. I’m glad that I did! One of the best decisions I have ever made when buying a used car. Inspector was really experienced and didn’t try to convince or talk me out of buying the vehicle. I will definitely use this excellent service again worth every dollar.

Great inspection officer Emal

An brilliant job. Thorough, perfection, honest, multifaceted, professional, timely. Emal provided such a great service and the cost of the inspection was really worth it . I really appreciate his politeness.

Ahmed A.

Ahmed A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very aggressive stuff in port Melbourne

Very aggressive stuff in port Melbourne location. Poor communication skills. I had the worst experience ever. Workplace should be respectful and responsible place for paying customers. I have seen one customer bieng shouted in front of his face.sad

Prompt Service

Thanks Emal for accomodating my booking.Very diligent approach and satisfying experience with the inspection.The workshop was very clean and tidy.Best experience so far with my inspections with Redbook. Thanks again

Staff review

Thumbs up for Emal working at port Melbourne Branch. Thanks for the good service Emal. He made sure things go smoothly and in line. Overall service was better than before.

Practical Pom

Practical PomSydney, NSW

Excellent job

An excellent job. Thorough, honest, multifaceted, professional, timely. George provided such a good service and the cost of the inspection was worth it for the money he saved me. Ten out of ten would recommend.

Yang Yue

Yang YueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service. Comprehensive report.

teddies

teddiesCanberra 2600, ACT

Timely and detailed.

Unreliable

Had my vehicle inspected by Redbook at Southport, they didn't realise my headlamps were not working. Kia picked it out five minutes later when I went to the dealership for parts. The inspector for Redbook stressed to me that he was in a hurry to go home, maybe this was the reason he never noticed the lights not working.

Lee
Lee

leepascu@gmail.com

Amazingly helpful and co operative

Provided the best suited help for my situation, enabling me to carryon with my days activities undisturbed. Thanks team redbook, keep doing the great work and support to the community

EricSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Reliable service, inspector came out the next day after booking, he did a good job and presented a very detailed report. Will choose redbook again in the future. Thank you guys

RedBook I.RedBook Inspect

Wish there was a lower rating available

Annoyed

AnnoyedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer Service does still exist.

The RedBook team cared about my need for an inspection and the timelines I was needing to work within. An earlier inspection slot became available and as I’d shared my need and time concerns when this earlier slot became available I was notified, as they promised, and offered it.
Once inspection done I had a great call from a Fez who advised he’d completed the report, Gabe me an overview and advised he’ll be emailing it to me.

Highly recommend this service! My compliments to the young lady I spoke with a few times and thank you again for actually caring.

Joseph

JosephSydney, NSW

Fantastic service. Good value fir money.

The Redbook technician carried a far more comprehensive inspection than I was expecting. 36 pages of comments and photos highlighting wear and tear and problems with the car. The inspection and report were in my email within the same day . As I live nearly 200 km a away Redbook inspection allowed me to make informed decision and thus inturn saved me time and more money. Thank you Ben.

Nina

NinaSydney, NSW

Efficient, thorough and caring towards customers

Inspection was done earlier, inspector called and let me know earlier. He explained what he needed to do regarding a potential purchase of my first car (used). Report was thorough, comprehensive, all we needed to know basically. After the report he called us and let us know and explained what we still needed to do.
We are very happy with this service. We feel that we were taken care of.
I would highly recommend it to anyone buying a car, its more affordable and efficient.

Sonia C

Sonia CSydney, NSW

Speedy and professional service

Lim A.

Lim A.asked

What time do you open?i booked last night and you schedule it on Friday, was trying to ring you. I want to do it asap like today. Thanks

H.L

You have to book it in It will take couple of days. No prompt inspections as much as I’m aware. But it’s worth the wait.

RedBook I.RedBook Inspect

Hi Lim, hope you are having a lovely morning! Please contact our friendly customer support team on 1300 373 992 for any information regarding turnaround times :) Warm regards - RedBook Inspect team

Amir V.

Amir V.asked

Hi. I want inspection for my car for DIDI rideshare

RedBook I.RedBook Inspect

Hello Amir, hope you are having a lovely day! To book a DIDI inspection please visit https://www.redbookinspect.com.au/didi :) Kind regards - RedBook Inspect team

robert agius

robert agiusasked

do you do pre purchase inspections on unregistered vehicles as im looking at a car in adelaide and im in victoria and want to get it transported done but would like to know what the rust situation is like

RedBook I.RedBook Inspect

Hi Robert, hope you are having a great day! RedBook Inspect complete pre-purchase inspections that consist of 150+ checkpoints. However, what is checked during the inspection can be impacted if the car is unregistered and or unroadworthy. For more information please contact one of our friendly staff members on 1300 373 992. Kind regards - RedBook Inspect team

Get an answer from our members and RedBook Inspect representatives