• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Brian C.
Brian C.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic report with lots of crystal clear photos and insightful comments

I received the detailed report with lots of clear photos on the morning that the inspection was done. Jason then called to ensure I received the report and was available to discuss any points of concern. I was very happy with the service.

Rates and Fees

Great service. Prompt and thorough reporting. Great communication.

Ben S (vehicle inspector) from the Illawarra region was the perfect vehicle inspector. A prompt, informative and detailed report was provided. A follow up phone call was also provided just in case I needed any further assistance. Would certainly use again.

Andy
Andy

Peace of mind when purchasing your second hand car

Jason was very thorough in his inspection and very accurate in identifying any faults. RedBook should be praised four their professionalism and the peace of mind you get by doing the inspection through them. Thanks again Andy

Find out how RedBook Inspect compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Faults that I hadn't noticed on inspection.

The car looked perfect when I inspected it. My thanks to Jason who picked up on paint thickness inconsistencies which revealed that the car had been involved in a front-end collision. Thanks Jason. You have saved me from making a potentially expensive purchase.
Don.

Hi Don
Thank you for leaving this positive review! We're happy to hear that Jason has been able to complete such a thorough inspection. If you require another inspection in the future, please let us know!

Miks solution
Miks solutionGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Video inspect of $25K car outside my (allowed) driving range.

Jacy
Jacy Sydney, NSW

Jason G- Redbook (Great Job)

Prompt review of vehicle I was certain to purchase. Jason’s thorough inspection convinced me from buying a possible lemon which was wrapped with a possibility of poor paintwork. We spoke.

Excellent job. Wont be disappointed

Jason did a amazing and detailed inspection report on the car. He detailed each and every corner and marked the areas he identified issues. Also he was kind enough to text me and call me and explain the rating given, also answered the questions i had on the car.

Coldemu
ColdemuSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Really thorough and detailed inspection

This is the first time I have used the Redbook Car Inspection service and Im totally happy with the result Jason G did an excellent, detailed and thorough inspection and was happy to talk to me on the phone to discuss some of the issues raised. Plenty of details regarding the good and the bad with suggested fixes for any problems. Also supplied many photos of the inspected items.

Hi there!
Thank you for the 5-Star review! We aim for our staff to be diligent and customer centric so I'm glad to hear that your experience has shown that to be the case!

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Excellent service!

Extremely detailed report by Jason G that gave me confidence in the car! Great service, he contacted me the very next day to make sure everything was okay on my side and was prepared to answer any questions I had. Highly recommended!

Hi David,
Thank you for the 5-Star review! We aim for our staff to be diligent and customer centric so I'm glad to hear that your experience with Jason has shown that to be the case!

Find out how RedBook Inspect compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Saved me from a dodgy seller and car!

The mechanic/inspector gave me a call after the inspection. He ran through some issues I couldn’t have foreseen (odometer discrepancies) and the impact of saltwater rust on some parts of the vehicle. Real life saver, thanks Jason.

Hi Henry,

Michela M.
Michela M.Sydney, NSW

Great service !

Very comprehensive report and over 100 pictures of our car provided by Jason G. Was able to give Jason a call to discuss; he was very responsive, experienced and friendly!

Jonathan
Jonathan Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

High recommended

I live in Melbourne and needed a car inspected in Sydney area... Ben, from redbook was awsome..friendly guy who carried out the full and thorough inspection for me with a high level standard of information sent to me it makes everything so much easier

RedBook I.RedBook Inspect

Great work with great customer service

Ben S did a great job reviewing the car I was looking at purchasing. After sending his report he called me to make sure I got the report. Great customer service.

Hi Ben,

Jason R.
Jason R.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent level of detail and follow up service

Very happy with service and recommend them for sure. Standard report was thorough, well set out and provided within 3 hours of inspection
Even better an email follow-up offer to explain in more detail was perfect and the icing on the cake.. nrma who haha redbook first from now on.

Jeff D.
Jeff D.New South Wales

Jason G from RedBook is an absolute legend

Jason gave an extremely thorough inspection, wrote in detail about the interior, exterior, condition of the engine etc, and even gave me some extra advice on a van we're looking to buy. Money very well spent, thanks Jason, I can only assume the G stands for "Gun"!