RedBook Inspect
See the Best Mechanics in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by RedBook Inspect

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

An invaluable service

I decided to use Red book Inspections after issues buying second hand cars in the past.
The report covered more then I expected and I was impressed with the competency.
I would rather spend a few hundred dollars finding out if there are issues I need to be aware of then spending thousands on repairing a vehicle I already paid a good market price for it.
I definitely recommend them

Dale J.
Dale J.

Slack and shallow

No mention of defect in paint on drivers side or massive chip in the windshield.didn’t test the winch and was [Word Removed] in contacting the dealer I had to give him the details several times.

Fred
FredSydney, NSW

Things not found by Redbook inspection before purchase

Louise Hart
Louise Hart

Motorcycle Inspection

The reason I chose RedBook to inspect a Triumph T100 was to have the bike ridden.
This was clearly communicated to the staff member at time of booking. The staff member after apologised profusely for her error. - Redbook don’t ride bikes…hmmm.
Today the bike failed the pit inspection as the tyre has a visible crack along the face of the rear tyre contrary to the report given - pretty sure a vision impaired person could do a better job!
Save your money ppl $$$

Mr Brooksy
Mr BrooksyToronto

They mess up, I need to fix it...

Modification Inspection

Fantastic service by Paul and his team at Osborne Park. Thank you for all your help getting me back on the road. Professional, polite and prompt service. Highly recommend them for all your vehicle inspections.

Vehicle inspection

Adam C. inspected the car I was purchasing today, he did a very thorough analysis and detailed review of all the faults and details of the car, while also taking high quality photos of any defects and components of the engine, wheels, interior, exterior. Overall, very thorough analysis and I am very surprised by the great service at my first car inspection.

Tommy B
Tommy BSydney, NSW

I should have started doing this earlier!

I was quite surprised how in-depth this inspection was. Jason G conducted a very careful and thorough check of my car, inside, underneath and everywhere he could shine his torch, which provided an extremely detailed report. This makes buying a car so much easier, especially for peace of mind. I would highly recommend this service to anyone buying a car!

• Job Satisfaction

Hi Tommy,
Thank you for leaving this positive review! We're happy to hear that Jason has been able to complete such a thorough inspection. If you require another inspection in the future, please let us know!
Kind Regards,
The Redbook Inspect Team

vida zevon
vida zevonCanberra

Poor Service

Red book recommended a lemon car for $500000, rating it as 4/5 instead of 1/4. Wobbled steering, wobbled sunroof, balding tyre, disintegrated material in glove compartment. Redbook refused to help to recover my money or to repair the car

• +4Thumbnail

Vehicle Inspection

Jason conducted a thorough Inspection on the Vehicle we were intending to our base. He highlighted clearly what was needed to be rectified prior to our purchase and orovided assurance regarding the general condition which was important to us. I commend him and recommend his detailed, knowledgeable reviews.

Hi Ivan!
Thank you so much for the 4-Star review! It is great to hear this positive feedback about your recent inspection! We also appreciate that you found our staff to be knowledgeable and highly organised.
Kind regards - RedBook Inspect team

Fabio Francisco
Fabio FranciscoWarriewood

Great service. Worth the costs.

Buying a 2nd hand card can be challenging, there are many items to look at. RedBook Inspection gives you the extra confidence to know what you are buying is worth what you are paying and it is in good condition.

Highly recommended

Garry and Emal are the professional and do the inspection based on the guidelines and explaining the process. Very quick and fast. But it is difficult to find out the inspection site.

Hi Neel!
Thank you for the 5-Star review! We aim for our staff to be diligent and customer centric so I'm glad to hear that your experience has shown that to be the case!
Kind Regards,
The Redbook Inspect Team

Find out how RedBook Inspect compares to other Mechanics

This is a review for Redbook Inspections. Forgot them and use MTA.

We booked redbook in and they let us down badly. MTA came out the day after I called them. Both the seller and the buyer waited around for two days!!! Not good when you are trying to buy a car.

• Timeliness
RedBook I.RedBook InspectSend a private message

Jason G was extremely professional and a knowledgeable guy will be using Jason when purchasing a car in the future within the family without a doubt. Thanks very much Jason G

Tom G
Tom GSydney, NSW

Well worth your money!

Jason G was incredibly professional and knows his stuff. Great to deal with and saved me from wasting lots of money. Absolute must for anyone buying a second hand vehicles or will be using again in the future without a doubt.