4.3

Fully recommend Brightzone for End of lease cleaning. Love there work.

Fully recommend Brightzone for End of lease cleaning. Love there work. Very execellent service and professional work .highly recommend if someone looking for lease cleaning and any cleaning work.Good work

Tajinder S.BrightZone Cleaning

Thank you for booking with us and writing such good words.

All the best,

Thanks for job.

Highly Recommend Harry. Keep it up Harry. Very professional and upfront explained which products will be using and extent of cleaning. Special treatment with carpet and bath. Once again Thank you.

Tajinder S.BrightZone Cleaning

Thank you for booking with us and writing such good words. It is always good to know when you are doing the things right!

Jatin
    JatinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good job

Detailed cleaning done by efficient and professional workers.
    Each area of the house kitchen, toilet etc was given its due importance.
    Highly recommended if someone is looking for cleaning done without stressing themselves.

SAKSHI K.
    SAKSHI K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect!

I would like to share my experience hiring cleaners from Brightzone cleanibg for my Investement property. The Tanent’s left the place was a nightmare but the way both Khanna & Sidhu clean the dirtiest place to a brand new look win my heart. I was thinking of hiring painters to paint the walls. But I don’t know what product they use and just in $100 extra they clean all the house walls which is now no need of repaint. Bathrooms & kitchen oven was the big issue and now they look shiny and clean. My new tenants will be glad to live in a neat & clean place.

Tajinder S.BrightZone Cleaning

We are glad that you loved our services, and the dedicated team will be pleased to hear of your high praise.

Navjot Singh S.
    Navjot Singh S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect cleaning

We engaged with Brightzone cleaning this year.The cleaners come twice a week to clean our office. We have had no issues cleaning has been consistent & upto the mark as we expect.Our staff is very satisfied with the cleaners work and we have noticed a big change in cleaning standard as compare to the previous company. We do recommend them if anyone needs office cleaners.

Tajinder S.BrightZone Cleaning

Good to hear such positive feedback. Thank you for using and recommending our services! We are looking forward to serving you again in the future.

Kanwal K.
    Kanwal K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Cleaning Service

Excellent service given. We had a cleaning done by other company first but our bond was not approved then we call Bright end of lease cleaning who booked on last minute and came same day to do the cleaning. The job was done exactly how we want. We will use them again and again.

cleaning

Excellent end of lease cleaning service friendly, professional and thorough. Our house is spotless with great attention to detail. The cleaners was on time & before they finish they called us to show what they did. When we came the house was like a new look.We are so impressed with the results. Would definitely recommend a happy house.

vijay s.
    vijay s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cleaning

10 out of 10 for cleaning my house. Best ever company who send nice couple to clean my place who knows their job like they are doing from so many years. Without telling them anything they done a fabulous job. I got my full bond back from my landlord. The agent & landlord both was shocked when they seen a shiny dust free house because they visited a week ago when the house was in very bad condition. Agent took the number of the Bright end of lease cleaning to use them for there clients. Many thanks to whole team of Bright.

Vashudev R.
    Vashudev R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cleaners

Affordable prices & great result given by Bright bond cleaners. They looked after us like it’s their own home. Full marks to Shivang & team who reached on time, then please us with brilliant effort to remove the mould in our bathrooms & kitchen tile grout which was the main concern for us. My good wishes are with them & I will recommend them to everyone. Thanks

sunny
    sunnyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

perfect service will highly recommend

Normally I don't give any company 5 stars but Bright end of lease team gave me such an great service & customership so I could not stop myself to rate them.Both the cleaners & the operator impressed me with thier professional way of work,very resonable price & comunicate polite enough with full detail for what they are charging which is enough to convince anyone.Fully recommend them to all my mates & family.

Tajinder S.BrightZone Cleaning

Thank you for choosing us and for giving us positive feedback about our service and team.

Lisa
    LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid Avoid Avoid

Jessie
    JessieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect for Canopy Grease Cleaning

It’s very hard to find perfect Canopy cleaning company in Melbourne.Previously I hired 2-3 canopy cleaning companies. But, they were unable to provide good clean, they couldn’t remove all the grease from the canopy hood. Last month, I had taken canopy cleaning service from Brightzone Canopy Cleaners and they did fabulous job on my range hood, ducts & exhaust and now it’s seems like a new canopy hood. Stainless steel shining again. Am very happy to recommend Brightzone to any who is looking for Canopy Grease Cleaners.

DeclanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is a scam

Declan

and now lying about bond back guarantee, amazing

Best End of Lease Cleaning Melbourne

Such a fabulous clean carried out, thank you. No faults at all in their cleaning work. They showed dedication to clean the kitchen and appliances, a tough job which took 3 hours alone. I was really impressed by Brightzone Cleaning and the hard work delivered by the cleaners! I will use their end of lease cleaning in the future and would recommend them!

Review collected in partnership with BrightZone Cleaning

Best service ever!

Exceptional service! Thoroughly clean & offcource great admin. Easy to book- respectful, diligent and friendly. Highly recommendable - very professional cleaners. Brightzone cleaning company is the best one. Best time management & punctual.

Review collected in partnership with BrightZone Cleaning