Brisbane Conveyancing

Brisbane Conveyancing

See the Best Conveyancing Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Brisbane Conveyancing

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Dianne Gibson
Dianne GibsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Professional

I have just sold a property and Stephi Minuzzo from Brisbane Conveyancing assisted with the transfer of sale. I experienced her as professional, a very clear communicator and very approachable throughout the process. This is the 10th property that I have sold and the second time that I’ve had Stephi manage the process. I can definitely recommend the service of Brisbane Conveyancing and more specifically Stephi Minuzzo.

Great job

We recently purchased a property, Stephi was very helpful and thorough with all legal matters. Everything was done on a timely basis. All the stress was taken away as we received quick email replys and follow ups.

Perfect dealing!

I have used Brisconvey for a few times and not once have they let me down. Thanks to your professionalism, this wouldn't be easy without you. Will definitely use Brisbane Conveyancing again

Sarah W.
Sarah W.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Experience

My lawyer Emily Byrne and her team exceeded my expectations with the service I was provided. Everything was simple and painless. They made everything easy and acted quickly and professionally. The communication was excellent and I can't fault any part of their service.

I would not hesitate to recommend Emily and Brisbane Conveyancing to anyone and everyone in need of a Conveyancer.

Cal
Cal

Borderline Negligent

KAN
KANSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Professional, Prompt & Informative

Highly recommend the Professionalism, Conduct & Support extended by Vicky Fang and her Team within Brisbane Conveyancing.
Vicky’s communication is Exemplary, Punctual and delivered utmost Clarity.
Sincere Appreciation for my recent property purchase, an absolute pleasure to liaise with Vicky from commencement to completion.

Professional and efficient service

Stephi Minuzzo provided prompt and efficient service. Her attention to detail was exemplary. She followed up on several matters that the buyer's solicitor had overlooked and provided me with very clear and timely information. I cannot recommend Stephi highly enough for conveyancing work. We will definitely use her service again.

Adam
AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt, professional service

Very happy with Stephi's service. She answered all of my questions quickly and clearly and had every task done in plenty of time. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to other buyers.

Wow stephi is a trooper

Stephi at brisbane conveyancing has given us a great service, we've used her both for selling and buying property on a number of occasions and we are very happy with the service she provided us. Good communication and great attention to detail!!!! It was a difficult settlement although as usual Stephi got it over the line and pulled out all stops to do so!!!!!!!! We will be using her again no questions

Bec J
Bec JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service

Dealing with Stephi Minuzzo from Brisbane Conveyancing makes buying & selling easy! We’ve used Stephi a few times now and we cannot fault her service or professionalism.
She takes the stress out the whole process. 5 stars!

Hassle free and well handled settlement process by Vicky Fang

Very personalised service from Vicky Fang. Vicky realised the bottleneck and proactively managed it well. Always friendly to approach and when providing guidance. Meeting the settlement was eventful but well coordinated by Vicky! Thank you.

Matt purchaser May 2021
Matt purchaser May 2021South East Queensland, QLD

Good Communication, dealt with tight booking settlement

Stephi was a pleasure to deal with. The settlement was not easy and booked only 3 hours before settlement. Felt comfortable in her capable hands. Issues were dealt with quickly and professionally.

Review collected in partnership with Brisbane Conveyancing

Big thanks for the excellent service

We are impressed by Brisbane Conveyancing' excellent customer service and competitive price in our recent property purchase. With Vicky Fang handling our purchase, we had a pleasant and stress-free
journey from the contract execution all the way to and beyond the settlement. Vicky is professional and thorough; she clearly outlined the overall process, key dates, and actions required from us in the communication with us. She is patient and efficient; understanding our questions and concerns and providing good advice back in a timely manner. She is warmhearted; after the settlement, she helped to follow up until the registration confirmation. Form a happy customer: Well Done and Thank You!

Lijuan
LijuanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Big thank you to Stephi Minuzzo

Many thanks for your help with the conveyancing and the previous collapsed contract. I can’t thank you more for making things as easy as possible for me with your helpful advice in a professional and efficient manner.

Michael Peter
Michael PeterSydney, NSW

Very efficient with great service

Brisbane Conveyancing were excellent to deal with. Our contact was Stephi Minuzzo who was a pleasure to deal with. Stephi worked efficiently and always kept us informed of where we were at with our settlement. I don't have any hesitation in giving Stephi and the team behind her 5 star review. I will use them again in the future.

Read more reviews - page 2