Brisbane Conveyancing

Brisbane Conveyancing

Great service conveyancing

Great experience dealing with Stephi again given her professional and timely conduct at all times. Well priced service and clear communication at each step of the process. Would definitely recommend Stephi and the team.

Above and Beyond

Rosie went above and beyond! We had trouble on settlement day and she made sure that everything was rectified quickly. I will be using Rosie and the Brisbane Conveyancing team again.

First Home Buyers - Service Review

We were first home buyers and Stephi Minuzzo provided us with a very professional service. She was always understanding of our situation and willing to explain terms when we did not understand. Her communication was detailed and concise. Thank you Stephi for making our experience seamless and stress free.

No fuss conveyancing at a great price

Would highly recommend Courtney. It was a pleasure working with her. She was quick to respond to questions and gave helpful advice. Our sale and purchase went very smoothly thanks to her excellent work.

Great service!

I’m a first home buyer and Stephi made the process stright forward and was very helpful all the way through to settlement. I would recommend Stephi Minuzzo to others. Thank you Stephi

Conveyancing.

Thank you Brisbane Conveyancing.
You provided me with a professional, user friendly, very reasonably priced service.
A special thank you to Stephi Minuzzo. Always so helpful & understanding. As A first time seller she made thins so easy for me.

House Settlement

Stephi Minuzzo was very professional in getting our deal across the line! Had some hiccups with our broker but we got there in the end! During our settlement, Stephi was there to help along the way! Cheers!

There is better value - and better service to be found

The job got done and the outcome was ok but the “service with a smile” was completely missing. I got the sense that this firm was “old fashioned “ (no pexa) and left the work to overloaded juniors. I have used lots of lawyers and conveyancing firms and I have to say most of them work a lot harder to be friendly and polite than Brisbane Conveyancing did. They are cheap and they did the job but it wasn’t a great experience.

Forgot to remind us of important dates - terrible service

We received no guidance about the process and had no communication from the assigned person about key times in the contract - that could have easily fallen through had we not reminded them to do their job - it's supposed to be the other way around

Hi Bella, I am surprised to receive this feedback. Our company policy is that within 48 hours of engagement we send out a first letter to you with all of the due dates under your contract, along with your OSR forms (if applicable) and a checklist of the next steps in the transaction. Further, we also send out email reminders on the morning of the due dates of the contract, seeking your instructions on whether you are satisfied with your finance, building and pest inspection and any other relevant conditions. If you can contact me at the office I would really like to discuss this with you, I would have made contact with you directly, but I have searched our records and I cannot find a recent client with the name of Bella/Isabella. I look forward to hearing from you so I can try to resolve this for you. Thank you Amelie.

Great job. Thank you.

We are very happy with conveyancing Courtney has done for us. All necessary information was provided, questions answered and communication was great. Thank you. Courtney. Happy to recommend Brisbane Conveyancing.
Marina

Hi Marina, thank you for leaving the review. Courtney was so happy to tell you that the Property had settled. It was also lovely to meet you when you came to the office. We look forward to assisting you in the future, Amelie.

Very Happy. Competitive price, great service!

We were assigned to convyencer Yen. She was a thorough professional, very happy. Our final price was same as what was quoted initially. She was prompt to answer emails, and her paperwork was in order. I only rang once, and she was helpful then. Happy, and I don't hestitate to recommend her.

We found their pricing to be to similar to other price competitive conveyncers, we chose them based on reviews here. Happy we did.

Highly recommended

We dealt with Brisbane Conveyancing twice for last 15 months as buyers and were very impressed with services provided. Very professional services with reasonable prices in the market. Highly recommended

Stephi Minuzzo provide excellent service and support that made buying and selling a painless, hassle free process. Thank you for your prompt and professional services.

Very impressed

Rosie was an absolute pleasure to deal with front start to finish on a recent purchase of a unit. Quick to respond to queries and highly proficient. Rosie also liaised with the seller's Lawyers on a couple of issues discovered in the building inspection which was resolved to our satisfaction.

Reliable Service - Recommended

I have used Brisbane Conveyancing on a couple of occasions and have been highly satisfied with their service. Stephi was my solicitor on both occasions, who was highly responsive and has provided timely advice. She helped in moving the settlement date forward on my request and helped in completing the settlement so close to the holiday period. I would recommend Brisbane Conveyancing to my friends and colleagues.

Reliable and professional

I have used Brisbane Conveyancing on more than one occasion, and would highly recommend them. They are professional and reliable.

Awesome experience with Brisbane conveyancing

Very good and efficient service. Highly recommended.

Have used Brisbane Conveyancing 4 times now both buying and selling and have had an awesome positive experience

Recommended

I always thought buying my first home would be stressful- but everything went smoothly with the support and work completed by Brisbane Conveyancing (Stephi). Contact was always timely and information clear. I was recommended Brisbane Conveyancing from a friend.

Simple, efficient & cost effective.

We used Stephi Minuzzo on a recent property transaction. The process was clear, simple and cost effective. We enjoyed a very positive experience and happily recommend Brisbane Conveyancing.

Poor and Horrible

I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone and particularly if you don't know much about conveyance process and buying it for first time. Conveyancer looking after my matter was always busy that I never got speak to on the first instance when i called via phone. I always got asked to wait for them to call me back. It could be hours before they call you back and once I get the call back, they are always in so rush to hang up without properly explaining your concerns/questions.