Brisbane Conveyancing

Brisbane Conveyancing

Fantastic service at a great price

We have used Brisbane Conveyancing 4 times now, always fantastic service at a great price. We will definitely continue to use them in the future, and definitely recommend using them.

I live in Melbourne and Vicki was very helpful in arranging the settlement of my Brisbane investment property. All the necessary documents were emailed to me efficiently and she kept me informed on the progress all the way through contract initiation and settlement payment.

Great service!

It was a pleasure working with Vicky. She was very thorough and clear about any additional charges and always ask for my instruction first. She always reminded me if I forgot to do something. The whole process was very easy

Vicky and the the team were very helpful for me securing both a property purchase and a property sale. Being Based Overseas, i assumed the process would be difficult, and it was, but the constant communication with Vicky was very helpful considering, and helped the process go smoothly despite some spanners in the works and some difficult logistics.

Excellent Service

I dealt with Vicky Fang who was very efficient and helpful. Everything was done with a minimum of fuss. Nothing was too much trouble and settlement ocurred without any hitches. I would certainly deal with them again.

First class service

Contacted Bris Conveyancing from Google search.
Stephi was our paralegal and what a pleasure it was to deal with her.
The information we received was spot on. and easily followed.
The sale and settlement process went very smoothly and the Invoice was exactly as quoted.
Very highly recommended.

Great Experience and valued service

Rosie has been very kind and helpful, its been a very easy process to go through Brisbane Conveyancing. I,would recommend them for prospect buyers. Good Customer service, efficient on time.

Great experience

Stephi looked after the purchase of my daughters first home and we found her to be friendly and professional. She was always willing to answer any questions and explain everything clearly which was important this being their first dealing in real estate. Stephi was great to deal with and the settlement went off smoothly despite some issues thrown her way by the bank. I would highly recommend Stephi to anyone needing conveyancing.

Excellent work

Stephi was a pleasure to work with and I'd definitely recommend her for future conveyancing works. The responses were quick and to the point and she got it across the line really quickly.

Great experience

I had Stephi look after me in the purchase of my first home, and I can say it was a great experience - fast response, great advice and settlement went off without a hitch! Can highly recommend!

Great Service

Brisbane Conveyancing provided a professional and proactive service. Vicky and Amelie provided practical advice about options during the sale of a deceased estate which reduced the stress involved considerably. Vicky communicated the steps up to and confirmation of finalisation of the sale in a timely manner. I have no hesitation in recommending Brisbane Conveyancing.

Great Service

Stephi Minuzzo assisted us greatly with the purchase of our new home. Stephi's fast response times and proactive advice proved to be a great relief to what is usually a stressful exercise. I highly recommend.

Disappointed with the communication

I was disappointed with the follow up I received from this company, I bought land in an estate and the solicitor assured me that I wouldn't have to pay the rates from the previous period before it was registered to me and that it would all be sorted by handover, the developer would have the outstanding rates paid. Of course, this did not happen and when I asked them about it she said that it was a different search and I would have to pay more. This is basic requirement when buying land - make sure there is no outstanding debt on the property. So these guys were recommended to me and if I was honest I think they did an average job.

Hi Amy, I am so sorry to hear that we have not met your expectations in the service we provided. Often when purchasing off-the-plan the Adjustment Date (i.e the date in which you are responsible for outgoings such as rates) is the date of Registration of the Plan or sometimes even before this date. Accordingly, when purchasing off-the-plan, you may be responsible for rates prior to the Settlement Date. However, the above is a very general comment, and may not be the case in your matter, if you could please send me through a copy of your rates search I can review this for you, my email address is contact@brisconvey.com.au. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Amelie

Excellent service at a stressful time

We used Brisbane Conveyancing for our first home purchase. They have been incredibly helpful and easily contactable throughout this process. It’s made a relatively stressful time so much easier. Rosie was our primary point of contact and was amazing at replying to emails quickly and answering our questions. I would readily recommend this company to friends and family, and would use them again down the track!

Great service conveyancing

Great experience dealing with Stephi again given her professional and timely conduct at all times. Well priced service and clear communication at each step of the process. Would definitely recommend Stephi and the team.

Above and Beyond

Rosie went above and beyond! We had trouble on settlement day and she made sure that everything was rectified quickly. I will be using Rosie and the Brisbane Conveyancing team again.

First Home Buyers - Service Review

We were first home buyers and Stephi Minuzzo provided us with a very professional service. She was always understanding of our situation and willing to explain terms when we did not understand. Her communication was detailed and concise. Thank you Stephi for making our experience seamless and stress free.

No fuss conveyancing at a great price

Would highly recommend Courtney. It was a pleasure working with her. She was quick to respond to questions and gave helpful advice. Our sale and purchase went very smoothly thanks to her excellent work.

Great service!

I’m a first home buyer and Stephi made the process stright forward and was very helpful all the way through to settlement. I would recommend Stephi Minuzzo to others. Thank you Stephi

Conveyancing.

Thank you Brisbane Conveyancing.
You provided me with a professional, user friendly, very reasonably priced service.
A special thank you to Stephi Minuzzo. Always so helpful & understanding. As A first time seller she made thins so easy for me.