Leslie B.

Leslie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Price, Great Professionalism

We had Stephi throughout our home buying process. It was very smooth and professional to have the documents needed to complete the conveyancing process in a clear, concise and professional manner. The lender ecame difficult during proceeding bit Stephi gave is confidence she was there to assist in whatever was needed.

We had to extend due to lenders failures but Stephi acted swiftly to make sure the additional costs and time were minimal so we could enjoy the fruits of our hard work to enjoy our new home.

We could not thank Stephi enough to assist us throughout and be readily available with prompt responses and professional.

Allyson and Damon

Allyson and DamonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

Very reliable company, very professional on all accounts. We had Rosie helping us with our conveyancing on the purchase of our Unit, Nothing was too much trouble when I rang or emailed her my questions she answered them in a professional manner.
The staff are all very polite and helpful. We will be using them again.

Marcelle BoydSouth East Queensland, QLD

Take your business elsewhere. Absolutely incompetent, efficient and careless.

The first call to [Name Removed]was good. Dealings thereafter with [Name Removed]. Awful experience with calculations incorrect & unexplained, emails unanswered, inept reconciliations due to incorrect bank reference provided, conveyancing overcharged.

Amelie W.Brisbane Conveyancing
Marcelle Boyd

Silly reply where once again you waste my time.
191001E is the reference you gave me. It is also a reference the bank CANNOT use. That is why DK Lawyers could not reconcile their accounts.

land purchase in Brisbane

We choose Brisbane Conveyancing for our land purchase in Brisbane. Stephi Minuzzo was handling our case. She made every step in the process very easy and was very prompt in answering any of our queries, our emails were replied very promptly.
We wouldn't hesitate in recommending her to anyone.

Hanz

HanzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth Sailing Process for a 1st time Buyer

Stephi Minuzzo of Brisbane Conveyancing was really helpful and patient in making our 1st home purchase as smooth as possible. She was able to explain and answer a few issues that we have during the process. We will surely recommend them to our friends and family.

Ness W

Ness WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing job by Rosie Moore

We used Brisbane Conveyancing for both the buying and selling of our houses and found them to be very professional and helpful in every aspect of the process. Rosie was so very helpful and understanding and made me feel less stressed with everything. She did everything professionally and was so very curtious and friendly and that made the whole process run smoothly.
We would recommend them for buying or selling your house and would have no hesitation using them again.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding service and great people

Fantastic service at a great price

We have used Brisbane Conveyancing 4 times now, always fantastic service at a great price. We will definitely continue to use them in the future, and definitely recommend using them.

Review collected in partnership with Brisbane Conveyancing

I live in Melbourne and Vicki was very helpful in arranging the settlement of my Brisbane investment property. All the necessary documents were emailed to me efficiently and she kept me informed on the progress all the way through contract initiation and settlement payment.

hoang b.

hoang b.Darling Downs, QLD

Great service!

It was a pleasure working with Vicky. She was very thorough and clear about any additional charges and always ask for my instruction first. She always reminded me if I forgot to do something. The whole process was very easy

Review collected in partnership with Brisbane Conveyancing

Vicky and the the team were very helpful for me securing both a property purchase and a property sale. Being Based Overseas, i assumed the process would be difficult, and it was, but the constant communication with Vicky was very helpful considering, and helped the process go smoothly despite some spanners in the works and some difficult logistics.

Michael W.

Michael W.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I dealt with Vicky Fang who was very efficient and helpful. Everything was done with a minimum of fuss. Nothing was too much trouble and settlement ocurred without any hitches. I would certainly deal with them again.

Ron

RonMid North Coast, NSW

First class service

Contacted Bris Conveyancing from Google search.
Stephi was our paralegal and what a pleasure it was to deal with her.
The information we received was spot on. and easily followed.
The sale and settlement process went very smoothly and the Invoice was exactly as quoted.
Very highly recommended.

Great Experience and valued service

Rosie has been very kind and helpful, its been a very easy process to go through Brisbane Conveyancing. I,would recommend them for prospect buyers. Good Customer service, efficient on time.

Great experience

Stephi looked after the purchase of my daughters first home and we found her to be friendly and professional. She was always willing to answer any questions and explain everything clearly which was important this being their first dealing in real estate. Stephi was great to deal with and the settlement went off smoothly despite some issues thrown her way by the bank. I would highly recommend Stephi to anyone needing conveyancing.

Jamie

JamieBrisbane

Excellent work

Stephi was a pleasure to work with and I'd definitely recommend her for future conveyancing works. The responses were quick and to the point and she got it across the line really quickly.

Great experience

I had Stephi look after me in the purchase of my first home, and I can say it was a great experience - fast response, great advice and settlement went off without a hitch! Can highly recommend!

Great Service

Brisbane Conveyancing provided a professional and proactive service. Vicky and Amelie provided practical advice about options during the sale of a deceased estate which reduced the stress involved considerably. Vicky communicated the steps up to and confirmation of finalisation of the sale in a timely manner. I have no hesitation in recommending Brisbane Conveyancing.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Stephi Minuzzo assisted us greatly with the purchase of our new home. Stephi's fast response times and proactive advice proved to be a great relief to what is usually a stressful exercise. I highly recommend.

Amy B.

Amy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed with the communication

I was disappointed with the follow up I received from this company, I bought land in an estate and the solicitor assured me that I wouldn't have to pay the rates from the previous period before it was registered to me and that it would all be sorted by handover, the developer would have the outstanding rates paid. Of course, this did not happen and when I asked them about it she said that it was a different search and I would have to pay more. This is basic requirement when buying land - make sure there is no outstanding debt on the property. So these guys were recommended to me and if I was honest I think they did an average job.

Amelie W.Brisbane Conveyancing