Brisbane Conveyancing

Brisbane Conveyancing

Vicky Fang - Stress free and easy!

Bruce Moore

Bruce MooreCentral Queensland, QLD

A perfect transition

I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank Brisbane Conveyancing and in particular Stephi Minuzzo for taking a challenging process in her stride giving me peace of mind in the aquisition of property in Gladstone. Her pleasant manner, insurmountable knowledge of her role in particular picking up on third party errors was very reassuring that i had the best person in my corner. I would go as far as to say a recommendation to her and her companies sevices would be a no brainer. I believe Stephi has been instrumental in bringing to light that Brisbane Conveyancing is the number one go to company in this field.
Kind regards
Brendan Moore

Review collected in partnership with Brisbane Conveyancing

No interest and no help. Walk away

I Have bought and sold numerous houses in Australia and I have to say the recent settlement of my property must be one of the most unpleasant experience I have ever had regarding conveyancing. I found Stephi Minuzzo to be rude with an abrupt attitude which was breathtaking. Her incompetence with finance nearly ruined the entire Matter with a last minute demand for more money. No communication, no proactive reasoning and more importantly no interest. I cannot recommend you use another conveyancer strongly enough. I am giving Brisbane Conveyancing one start because there is no option of a Zero.

Thanks Stephi!

After a few issues with the bank, Stephi proactively got everything back on track and helped negotiate amended terms to see every settle as smoothly as possible. Stephi was quick to respond which put my mind at ease during an otherwise stressful time. Thanks Stephi and team

Chris

Chris

Job Well done

Thank you Stephi for all your assistance in making the purchase of our 1st home in Brisbane a breeze. Having already planned a holiday which overlapped settlement, Stephi kept my wife and I up to date with what needed to be completed and when so we could continue to enjoy our time away and be stress free.
Stephi was available whenever we had questions and provided a quick and easy to understand response.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional & Courteous service- Thanks to Stephi Minuzzo

House sale to our tenants was delayed mainly due to buyer and bank issues , but despite all this , Stephi Minuzzo of Brisbane Conveyancing provided professional and courteous advice throughout the whole process. Many thanks Stephi

Jason G.

Jason G.Victoria

Job well done - Stephi Minuzzo

The information was clear and easy to read with follow up reminders by Stephi.
Emails were promptly returned and any issues were resolved. Settlement went well even though we were provided with a bank cheque which I found surprising given electronic transfer is used in most other states in Australia.

Teneile

Teneile South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service by Stephi!

For first time home buyers Stephi took the uncertainty out of the process with clear instructions and prompt responses to our many questions! Would def use stephi again in the future!

Thank You Maryam Gerayelou Brisbane Conveyancing

What an absolute pleasure to have my legal matter attended by Maryam Gerayelou. Highly professional advice, immediate attention to matters arising and prompt, clear, concise communication. Further legal work will definitely be referred to Brisbane Conveyancing/ Maryam Gerayelou. A standard of service rarely encountered these days - highly recommended.

Find out how Brisbane Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

Thank you Stephi for support during long purchase process.

Than you Stephi Minuzzo for helping us through an extended purchasing process with multiple interactions between parties required. It feels great to get to the end end and settle the property!

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Back for a second time

Second time we have used this service and again we were satisfied with the service provided by Stephi and the support staff at Brisbane Conveyancing. The team acted profressionally, provided necessary information up front, kept in close contact with us on our key milestones, and clarified queries that we raised with them. Thank you all again for your assistance with our purchase it is much appreciated.

Mr. Vicky Fang is a star lawyer of Brisbane Conveyancing

I was very lucky to receive help from Ms. Vicky Fang of Brisbane Conveyancing. She is well cultured, professionally skilled, and warm hearted. I felt much relieved when receiving service from her as a seller of my property. Brisbane conveyancing made right decisions to have excellent staffs like Vicky. I strongly recommend her and her company to any one who is in need. Vicky will be sure to be a star lawyer in Brisbane community. I am very proud of her and wish her all the best.

Joseph J.

Joseph J.Sydney, NSW

Awesome service from Stephi

Stephi Minuzzo was always willing to discuss any questions i had. Was always responding to my emails and willing to go through alternative options to work out the best outcomes for my settlement. I will be using her again for another property.

Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Brisbane conveyancing

My conveyancer, Stephi Minuzzo was very efficient, thorough and easy to deal with.
The whole process was made very easy and stress free. I will be sure to recommend Brisbane conveyancing to friends and colleagues. Thanks again Stephi for all your help, you were great

Blindaze

BlindazeHobart

Excellent Service

I was so impressed with the attention I received from Vicky Fang. Vicky was very professional and efficient and I felt I was in good hands especially as I was interstate which made things a bit more difficult for me. Vicky kept me informed every step of the way and gave me good advice. I would certainly use Brisbane Conveyancing again. Thank you Vicky for being such a great help.

Anna p.

Anna p.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Stephi Minuzzo was efficient and professsional for the purchase of my property. Clearly communicated the process and responded to my questions quickly and clearly. Highly recommend Stephi at Brisbane Conveyancing.

Anthony

AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Thank you Stephi for your great service during the purchase of our new house. Process was communicated clearly and Stephi followed up regularly. Have engaged Brisbane Conveyancing again for an upcoming property sale.

Brilliant service

Stephi at Brisbane Conveyancing oversaw the settlement of our new house and was incredibly professional every step of the way. We were kept informed at every critical juncture of the process. Therefore, on the day of settlement everything went smoothly. I’d recommend Stephi to all seeking a conveyancer who gets the job done to the highest standard.

Good service - friendly staff

Thanks Stephi, Ria & Rosie,
Service very good and efficient, discussions clear and understandable, a couple hidden cost to be aware of, but nothing dramatic, still cheaper than other original upfront quotes.

Daniel Wilson

Daniel WilsonBrisbane, Queensland

Great service at a great price

The process is simple yet so important. I have used Brisbane Conveyancing a couple of times now and wouldn't go anywhere else. They are very upfront so you know exactly what and when things need to happen.