Brisbane Conveyancing

4.5

517 reviews · Statistics

90% · 46747 · 9%

Job Satisfaction
See the Best Conveyancing Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jane W.
Jane W.WAPerth, WA

Grace
Grace

Quick Turn Around Time

Rosie was extremely responsive, answering all my questions as a first time purchaser.
Tanya
TanyaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great service!

Rosie from Brisbane Conveyancing assisted me with purchasing two properties last year. Switched from another conveyancer that had poor service but made me really appreciate how professional, proactive & friendly Rosie Moore is. Glad I was able to find a specialist I could trust.
Ross
RossQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brisbane Conveyancing service was excellent

Brisbane Conveyancing and in particular our Paralegal Rosie Moore & Contract Administrator Brooke Sharpe provided a very professional and efficient service for our recent sale. I would thoroughly recommend them to others buying or selling property
Turfed Off
Turfed Off2 posts

LENNOX B.
LENNOX B.2 posts

Easy as

Rosie Moore! 18 months ago you helped with the purchase of my house and this year you helped with the sale. I walked in having no idea and pretty anxious, but you made things clear, concise and full of support and amazing communication. I doubt I'll purchase in the area, or state again, but if I do, I shall seek you out again and shall recommend you to anyone that needs a conveyancer. Thanks for everything.
Kevin Earley
Kevin Earley3 posts

Roșie Moore and Brisbane Convey have been very helpful!

I am extremely happy with the settlement procedure and the efficiency of your paralegal Rosie Moore. Rosie contacted me when I made a change to the water payment and sent me an updated settlement statement the very next day.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great service yet again

Rosie has helped me with 2 purchases and a 1 sale of properties - every time I found her to be very professional, friendly and delivered on her promises. She kept me up to date all the way through. I would recommend Brisbane Conveyancing and Rosie to anyone... I have referred numerous people to her who have also been happy with her service.
Bianca
BiancaVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Excellent Customer Service, Professional Team

Thank you Rosie Moore for all your assistance from drawing up the contract of sale to assisting us throughout the settlement of our home. You keep us updating from start to the finish. Excellent work, highly recommend Rosie Moore and her team.
Dora and Paul
Dora and PaulQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Brisbane conveyancing, in particular Sean who did an amazing job from start to finish with the sale of our residence. He was always available to answer our queries, kept us informed through the entire process, and was on top of any unforeseen matters.
Thank you for making the process stress free.

Dora and Paul

Rob H
Rob HQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Support and service best in town

I would like to thank Rosie Moore for the best service in town. Rosie was always accommodating and understanding to our questions and put us at ease in every step in the purchase of our first investment property. Very Professional.
Glenn and Marie
Glenn and Marie

Excellent support and advice

We are a couple that are downsizing after 27 years.
Rosie Moore provided outstanding support and advice at every stage. She was patient and able to guide us through the conveyancing maze quickly and efficiently with understanding and care.
Mohamad
Mohamad

My 1st home settlement

My first home settlement is completed with the assistance of Rosie. She was professional, friendly and respond promptly.
Fay and Terry
Fay and Terry

Recent Sale of Queenslamd Property

Our recent sale of Property proceeded without a hitch thanks to the Professionalism of Rosie Moore. Would highly recommend her Conveyancing skills to all.
Barbara
BarbaraQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic service

Stephi managed our sale of our property. The process although had some hiccups from the buyer. Stephi managed all communications with professionalism and showed excellent communication skills.

Highly recommend Stephi. She did a great job!