Monkey Conveyancing

Monkey Conveyancing

See the Best Conveyancing Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vnce

VnceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great conveyancing services

Great conveyancing services with a decent and reasonable price. It's my first time to buy a property in my life and in Australia. Monkey conveyancing helps me with going through all the paperwork and also helping me out on the last-minute settlement issue. Great work.

Jan

JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy homeowners

We have used the services of Monkey Conveyencing 5 times now including one sale which lasted over 6 months.
On each occasion Monkey have kept us in the loop on all thats happening quickly and efficiently. We are very satisfied and wont hesitate to use again

Excellent Service

We had excellent service from Monkey Conveyancing when recently purchasing our new property.
They were incredibly helpful, courteous and professional throughout, had an eye for detail, were very prompt in responding to our phone calls and emails and we had confidence in their ability every step of the way.
We would have no hesitation in using their services again or recommending them to any future clients.

Trev

TrevMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent and friendly service

We would just like to take a moment to highly recommend Monkey Conveyancing for all your purchase and sale of properties. We have had the best experience from them after dealing with the sale of two homes and the purchase of two. This included selling in QLD and purchasing in NSW and that can be a nightmare. So thanks very much to Stephen, Lucy and the team at Monkey Conveyancing for all your help throughout the ordeal. Trevor

Mark L.

Mark L.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service by the Monkey Conveyancing Team

Stephen was so tentative and informing he and the team at Monkey Conveyancing made the process of selling and buying at the same time so smooth I very highly recommend these guys for all your conveyancing needs.

Thanks again Stephen you legend!

Jono

JonoHunter Region, NSW

EXCELLENT SERVICE

I found the service and personal approach from the Team at Monkey Conveyancing to be excellent, particularly from Stephen Jensen who handled my purchase. Coming from a past Managerial role I know what is required to run an efficient business, and they certainly do this. No question was too hard to answer. I am happy to fully recommend Monkey Conveyancing to any prospective property buyers and I will most certainly be using their services again in the future.

Leo

LeoCentral Queensland, QLD

Would recommend this company

Would recommend this company
Efficient and gets things done straight away
Pleasure always willing to take your calls
And helping you out
Always polite
Making sure things are all done and dusted

Neil

NeilRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Conveyancing for my sale

These guys delivered service way above and beyond expectations in a really difficult sale. Their professionalism, prompt responses and overall attitude is the best I have had experience with after sale of many properties over the years.

pforte

pforteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent over two property transactions

I have had both offices (The Gold Coast and Holland Park) attend to conveyancing matters over 2 properties. Once as a seller and once as a buyer. Great communication throughout all matters on both properties and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. As a buyer I was able to obtain the correct 'special conditions' clauses for the purchase.

Chris Moffatt

Chris MoffattMolendinar

Difficult task managed beautifully

My husband, John & I used Monkey Conveyancing for both the sale of our home and the purchase of a new apartment. Dominic was so professional and helpful despite our being overseas for much of the time and our having a gap between the 2 settlement dates. Communication was timely and clear. Our queries were dealt with quickly and without any problems. The costs were fixed in advance & competitive. We would use the company again without hesitation. Thank you Dominic for helping us through one of life's more stressful times. Chris & John Robertson

Deborah

DeborahCorinda

Professional and attentive

Having used Monkey Conveyancing previously we engaged them again when we recently sold our house to a developer and purchased another house. Karen guided us through a protracted and difficult sale process which eventually culminated in a simultaneous settlement. She was professional, responsive, prompt and very pleasant to deal with. We felt like we were in good hands throughout the whole process.

Worst conveyancing service

I urgently required a contract to be reviewed due to the seller being away for work. I phoned monkey conveyancing to say could we get this urgently pushed along, to which the reception said it is still sitting with [name removed] and had not been assigned. After i hung up we received a reply to say we were demanding and they were not wanting to go forward with reviewing the contract. All I can say is do not go with these people the lack of service is promptness is not good. I have now wasted time and another two days. After reading other comments i should have went with my gut instinct and not went with them. This was my experience.

Professional and polite with NO hidden costs

Monkey conveyancing were great for my purchase,james responded quickly and polite and you don't get hit extra fees for extra letters or issues that pop up caused by banks or others. Have been around and finally found somewhere to stay - 5 STATS

Ada

AdaBrisbane

Excellent service

Five stars to Stephen from Monkey Conveyancing at Holland Park West. He was professional, courteous and efficient. He was always available and responded quickly to any of our concerns. Our purchase went smoothly because of his good communications. From my experience as a buyer, I highly recommend Monkey Conveyancing.

Ken

KenGold Coast

Easy and Straight Forward

We had Lucy and James look after us and from get go they were very quick to respond and outlined everything that we needed to do. The volume of information that you need to go through was intense, but it was laid out clear enough for us to understand and if you have any issues or queries they were extremely quick to respond. Up to settlement everything went smoothly and there was no extension required even though it was a 45 days settlement.

I would strongly recommend anyone to use Monkey Conveyancing as they will assist you through your stressful times of buying a house. You will need to provide them with the requested information on a timely manner for them to help you but as long as you pull your weight they will do the rest for you.

It was terrible experience

Unfortunately I had a bad experience with monkey conveyancing, Gold Coast branch.
My conveyancer was Lucy and she wasn’t nice at all from the first day- arrogant, unprofessional. She made a mistake- she didn’t realise I already paid stamp duty so she sent me a form to pay again. Lucky I paid attention so she apologised.
Her communication skills was also not the best.You can contact her only Monday to Friday 9-5 . If you have some questions after hours - bad luck.
I had some questions after settlement, left msg in the office but she never get back to me.
I don’t know about others but she was simply terrible.

Professional and thorough

Used Monkey Conveyancing for the first time and was very pleased with the service. James was professional, courteous and extremely efficient who kept us fully informed on all matters pertaining to the sale of our house.
I would certainly recommend them to anybody looking for an affordable and professional organisation.

Mum4R

Mum4RGold Coast

Best Conveyancers on the Gold Coast imo

Great service and industry knowledge!

I purchased my first home recently and had my conveyancing done through monkey conveyancing. Chris was easy to talk to and walked me through every step of the process. He even pointed out a few things that I didn’t know needed to be done. When settlement arrived my mortgage broker stuffed me around and Chris kept me calm and helped me make the right decisions to get the purchase to go through.

Loved his effort and the follow up from the rest of the team when he was unavailable. Couldn’t reccommend monkey them any more, especially for first home buyers.

Mark G

Mark GBrisbane

Steer clear!

Non-responsive, unprofessional, zero customer service.
As a first home buyer, this company was terrible to deal with...
Settlement is such a time sensitive period and Monkey have absolutely no urgency. Unless you speak to the owner directly, the service that you will get will be slow, missing critical information and unresponsive.
Do yourself a favour and do not go with this company. I can speak from personal experience and the experience of other people I know that have used them.