Verified🏆 2024 Award

383 reviews · Statistics

96% · 36815 · 4%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Conveyancing Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Clarey Y.
Clarey Y.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definitely Recommended

My house quite likely wont get settled if not because of the team here @ Monkey Conveyancing pushing beyond what they were expected! They really looked after me!
Joel
Joel

5 Stars

Monkey Conveyancing were excellent end to end, our conveyancer kept on top of everything guided us through to settlement
Mad dog
Mad dog2 posts

Completely satisfied

I would like to commend Joseph from Monkey conveyancing for the excellent way he handled the sale of my property.
John
John

No Monkey Business with this Conveyancer

I have used this Conveyancing Company for my last 5 property dealings with out any problems.
The Company was also 1 step ahead , prompt and easy to communicate with and very fair and reasonable fees. They understand dealings with Commercial Leasing and selling of Leasees which most Lawyers fumble through the process.
Heather
HeatherQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional experience!

Sensational service! Joseph & the Monkey Conveyancing team were outstanding. We now live to QLD and they made our NSW property sale so easy and stress free from start to finish. They complete everything for you to approve and are one step ahead through the entire process. We are so grateful. THANK YOU.
JSp
JSp

Transfer title

I’d like to thank James Chai for his excellent service. He was very professional and very prompt with information I needed to have my deceased husband taken off the property title. I will use them again if I intend to sell.
Jennifer Spencer
Jason C.
Jason C.

Exceptional Service

Really happy with James Chai’s exceptional level of service and professionalism. We have used Monkey Conveyancing a few times and will continue to use them in the future.
cara h.
cara h.

Excellent service

Excellent conveyancing service. Fast to respond and thorough. Excellent communication.
Jay D.
Jay D.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Made the process of easy

Thank you to the Team and especially Ruth who helped us understand forms as we needed to go through a lot. Made the whole process easy. Thank you.
Shiela
ShielaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super accomodating

Having Lucy as our solicitor made us easy to understand all the paper works, communications is great and made all the process easy.. I strongly recommend monkey conveyancing good job….
DHemer
DHemerQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Settlement made easy

I have just completed my second property purchase with Monkey Conveyancing. Both transactions were handled very smoothly. The communication Lucy and Stephen provided was always simple and timely. I would have no hesitations in utilising their services again or recommending them to others.
Alissa
Alissa

Excellent Service

Professional, thorough and clear communication. Would recommend this service to family and friends and would work with Monkey Conveyancing again. Thank you Stephen for your time and effort.
Michela
Michela

James did a fantastic job and assisted us in a very good way! Very happy with Monkey Conveyancing
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Sarah
SarahQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work again by the Monkeys

Joseph was friendly, thorough, and knowledgeable. He sent us all of the documents we needed and would follow up with us to ensure we got everything sent off on time. Monkey Conveyancing offer competitive pricing with fantastic service.
Luis P.
Luis P.2 posts

Professionalism

I would like to thank Stephen and Lucy for highly professional and competent services on the conveyancing when I purchased my property. Great communication between them and myself, thank you again guys for your excellent work