Monkey Conveyancing

4.5

Kwei

KweiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and concise

James was referred to us by the real estate agent when we signed the contract to buy.
The rates were reasonable and James got in touch straight away and kept us informed throughout the process.
Very professional and polite and fuss free settlement .
Highly recommended for the fees they charge compared to others

Helen V.

Helen V.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

2 settlements in 3 months

James Chai was great with handling both property sales. 1 in Ipswich and 1 in Brisbane. I’d highly recommend his services. He’s very prompt with his work and pleasant on the phone.

maree rowlands

maree rowlandsSouth East Queensland, QLD

recommendation of Monkey Conveyancing

I death with Amy Wu from Monkey conveyancing during the sale of my property it was a pleasure to deal with Amt during the complete process. I would not hesitate to recommend Amy to any one

Ray

RayIllawarra, NSW

Conveyancing made simple

Going in to this process I was concerned about the complexity of getting this done correctly and at a reasonable cost. Monkey Conveyancing were excellent. They were helpful, answered my questions promptly and guided me through the process with ease. I would have no hesitation in recommending them or using their services again.

Warren

WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Challenges overcome, settlement done!

Thanks Dominik for your patience and assistance. Third time lucky they say. but it was the efforts of JP Team at Freedom and Monkey Conveyancing in drafting of clauses to satisfy all parties that made it happen.

Mirjana

MirjanaSydney, NSW

Settlement

Stephen and James were very professional and helpful regarding my settlement. The communication via email and phone was excellent all the way through to settlement and James made it so easy and stress free. I was very happy with the fast and smooth transition of the sale of my property. I would highly recommend Monkey Coveyancing for any property purchases or sales. Thank you James and well done!

Kimberley

KimberleyCentral Queensland, QLD

Recommendation

Amy at Monkey Conveyancing was absolutely amazing during the sale of my house. She made everything stress free and easy. I would recommend her to anyone. I am just about to purchase another property and she was the first call I made.

Nick

NickLitchfield, NT

Fantastic service

A huge thank you Stephen for your patience, understanding and professionalism. We were blessed to be able to call, email you all hours and have you put us at ease throughout this trying time.
So once again thank you from both Debbie and I.

Kind Regards
Nick Sayers & Debbie Turner

Tanya

TanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend for conveyancing A++++++

I was recommended to monkey conveyancing by my real estate agent. Wow Amy was just amazing made the entire process stress free. Always communicated and reasonably priced. I will be recommending to all my family and friends. Especially Amy she went above and beyond and such a personal touch to the service. Thank you Amy we are loving our new home you made the experience so easy.

Benjamin R.

Benjamin R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great price, great service.

Monkey Conveyancing have helped us with both purchase and sale of houses. Working with their solicitors has been straight forward and hassle free, and their communication has been excellent. They are very reasonably priced and I would recommend them next time you are buying or selling.

May

MaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and professional advice

Zenab at Monkey Conveyaning helped me with conveyanig works for my house. I am very happy with her professional advice and promot responds. It made the whole process so easy. I higly recommend Monkey Conveyancing.

Casey F.

Casey F.South East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't have hoped for a better conveyancer

Dominik was prompt, informative and patient with us as clueless first home buyers. Helped us navigate from signature to settlement in 21 days without a hitch - remarkable in these unprecedented times.

Excellent service

I can highly recommend Monkey Conveyancing. James was professional, efficient and friendly and made the whole settlement process of our property sale very smooth and easy. We had one seller living overseas and everything was completed easily by phone and email. Thank you, I will definitely use Monkey Conveyancing again.

Nicolette B.

Nicolette B.South East Queensland, QLD

I can highly recommend MONKEY CONVEYANCING.

I had an amazing experience of buying my property with Monkey Conveyancing: Zenab was friendly, efficient, timely, and supportive as this was my first time of buying in Queensland. I cannot thank you enough Monkey Conveyancing, you took ALL the effort and stress out of buying. Best wishes Dr Nici Burger

Judith G.

Judith G.South East Queensland, QLD

Five Star service from start to finish.

Thank you Monkey Conveyancing for making the purchase of my new property, easy, and stress free. The staff were professional at all times. Dominik answered all of my questions quickly; my emails and phone calls were responded quickly and their level of communication was excellent. I was kept informed at each stage of the process and at no stage did I feel forgotten or just another client.

Having Dominik ring me personally to say that settlement had gone through just topped off my really good experience.

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Monkey Conveyancing did a wonderful job with the sale of my Raceview property

My solicitor at Monkey Conveyancing was brilliant in his advice and plan for the sale of my property. It was a bit of a hard one as it was bought in a company and trust so needed lots of extra work done my him and me. So glad when I got that call to say 'It's settled' yay!

Gordon S.

Gordon S.South East Queensland, QLD

Really happy with the service from start to finish. Great and easy to deal with in every aspect.

Roland

RolandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did an amazing job!

I'd like to thank Zenab Khalil for the wonderful conveyancing job that she completed for us. From start to finish the process was a breeze, this is the fourth time we have used Monkey Conveyancing each time the team took our own needs into consideration and were with us in every step we took, guiding and advising us in all aspects .They are truely worthy of five stars!

Nicole Attenborough

Nicole AttenboroughSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing support and professionalism

Monkey assisted me with 2 back to back properties. James was always available to support and advise me. I will definitely be recommending Monkey to others who require conveyancing needs.

Linda McI

Linda McISouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommended

What a wonderful experience we had with Monkey Conveyancing. Purchasing a home can be quite daunting but Zenab from Monkey make the whole experience easy and hassle free. She answered all of our enquiries promptly and no question was too silly. Zenab is knowledgeable, professional, helpful and friendly and an absolute pleasure to deal with. I cannot speak highly enough of Monkey Conveyancing and strongly recommend using them for all your conveyancing needs.