Monkey Conveyancing

Monkey Conveyancing

Lynn

Lynn

Painless!

We recently engaged Monkey Conveyancing for the sale of our property. The entire process was, painless, efficient and easy. Everything happened when it was supposed to, communication was excellent. Highly recommend James and his team.

no help

monkey by name monkey by nature,sold a property a sum of money was held by the buyer 's
solicitor trust ,all conditions were met 2 weeks after settlement, which was acknowledge
by the buyer still have not received the balance numerous calls to monkey conveyancing
all to no result. SETTLEMENT WAS 4 MONTHS AGO.

Hanny R.

Hanny R.North West, QLD

James Chai made the process easy to follow, settlement on time and no stress at all. I am very happy with Monkey Conveyancing and would use them again if needed.

Diannd

Diannd

Efficient and easy!

Dominik was amazing. He was thorough and explained everything well. He always replied to me quickly. The whole process was very efficient, thank you. I would definitely recommend using Monkey and Dominik in particular!

DebA

DebASouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Very Happy with the service provided, James Chai was very helpful in our very messy settlement. Communication was wonderful and easy to understand. Highly recommend Monkey Conveyancing to everyone well done MC

SKnol

SKnolWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Wouldn't use Anyone Else!

Sold 2 properties and purchased one using the Monkey guys. James Chai is very professional and kept it real for the not so well informed, US. We like things plain and simple and James did this for us. I didn't need to worry about a thing .... not a glitch on any one of the transactions that Monkey have dealt with for us. Thank you

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Monkey Conveyancing did a great job assisting me with the conveyancing for my new home. I dealt with James regarding an interstate purchase. All his correspondence was excellent, explaining the exact procedures to follow from my end. The whole process went seamlessly and I would have no hesitation in using their services again.

Jack

JackNorth Queensland, QLD

James is no monkey!

After shopping around, went back to Monkey for a second time,we dealt with James, very efficient, professional and extremely polite and pro active. Communication was always timely and concise.
highly recommended!

Marc hH

Marc hH

Excellent service

We have nothing but praise for the way our conveyancing was conducted.
We dealt with Dominik and he was more than happy to respond to any of our questions.
We highly recommend Monkey Conveyancing.

Vnce

VnceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great conveyancing services

Great conveyancing services with a decent and reasonable price. It's my first time to buy a property in my life and in Australia. Monkey conveyancing helps me with going through all the paperwork and also helping me out on the last-minute settlement issue. Great work.

Jan

JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy homeowners

We have used the services of Monkey Conveyencing 5 times now including one sale which lasted over 6 months.
On each occasion Monkey have kept us in the loop on all thats happening quickly and efficiently. We are very satisfied and wont hesitate to use again

Excellent Service

We had excellent service from Monkey Conveyancing when recently purchasing our new property.
They were incredibly helpful, courteous and professional throughout, had an eye for detail, were very prompt in responding to our phone calls and emails and we had confidence in their ability every step of the way.
We would have no hesitation in using their services again or recommending them to any future clients.

Trev

TrevMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent and friendly service

We would just like to take a moment to highly recommend Monkey Conveyancing for all your purchase and sale of properties. We have had the best experience from them after dealing with the sale of two homes and the purchase of two. This included selling in QLD and purchasing in NSW and that can be a nightmare. So thanks very much to Stephen, Lucy and the team at Monkey Conveyancing for all your help throughout the ordeal. Trevor

Mark L.

Mark L.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service by the Monkey Conveyancing Team

Stephen was so tentative and informing he and the team at Monkey Conveyancing made the process of selling and buying at the same time so smooth I very highly recommend these guys for all your conveyancing needs.

Thanks again Stephen you legend!

Jono

JonoHunter Region, NSW

EXCELLENT SERVICE

I found the service and personal approach from the Team at Monkey Conveyancing to be excellent, particularly from Stephen Jensen who handled my purchase. Coming from a past Managerial role I know what is required to run an efficient business, and they certainly do this. No question was too hard to answer. I am happy to fully recommend Monkey Conveyancing to any prospective property buyers and I will most certainly be using their services again in the future.

Leo

LeoCentral Queensland, QLD

Would recommend this company

Would recommend this company
Efficient and gets things done straight away
Pleasure always willing to take your calls
And helping you out
Always polite
Making sure things are all done and dusted

Neil

NeilRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Conveyancing for my sale

These guys delivered service way above and beyond expectations in a really difficult sale. Their professionalism, prompt responses and overall attitude is the best I have had experience with after sale of many properties over the years.

pforte

pforteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent over two property transactions

I have had both offices (The Gold Coast and Holland Park) attend to conveyancing matters over 2 properties. Once as a seller and once as a buyer. Great communication throughout all matters on both properties and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. As a buyer I was able to obtain the correct 'special conditions' clauses for the purchase.

Chris Moffatt

Chris MoffattMolendinar

Difficult task managed beautifully

My husband, John & I used Monkey Conveyancing for both the sale of our home and the purchase of a new apartment. Dominic was so professional and helpful despite our being overseas for much of the time and our having a gap between the 2 settlement dates. Communication was timely and clear. Our queries were dealt with quickly and without any problems. The costs were fixed in advance & competitive. We would use the company again without hesitation. Thank you Dominic for helping us through one of life's more stressful times. Chris & John Robertson

Deborah

DeborahCorinda

Professional and attentive

Having used Monkey Conveyancing previously we engaged them again when we recently sold our house to a developer and purchased another house. Karen guided us through a protracted and difficult sale process which eventually culminated in a simultaneous settlement. She was professional, responsive, prompt and very pleasant to deal with. We felt like we were in good hands throughout the whole process.