Verified🏆 2024 Award

4.9

Jonathan W.
Jonathan W.Queensland

Great experience

Second purchase with Monkey Conveyancing. Both times they have been an absolute pleasure to deal with and James always went over any beyond to make sure we understood the process and gave us enough information.
Brilliant company!!
Soraya
Soraya

5/5 for Monkey Conveyancing

As first home buyers, the entire process was very daunting for my Husband and I. Joseph from Monkey Conveyancing made the conveyancing aspect of the process a breeze. We had full trust in him from the first contact and he managed everything right until the settlement date. He was fantastic at answering any questions, very responsive, and dealt with our matter with commendable professionalism and efficiency. We will certainly be seeking Joseph's expertise again in the future. Thank you so much Jo!
Gordon L.
Gordon L.

Top shelf operators

Outstanding customer service.
Brilliant communication and prompt action and response.
Thoroughly recommend.
JayD
JayDSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts

High level service for property purchase

We dealt with James and found him to be very knowledgeable and helpful in a very difficult property purchase. Would recommend.
Simone P.
Simone P.South East Queensland, QLD

Thanks!!

Thanks Joseph, Stephen and the team at Monkey Conveyancing, you have gone above and beyond to help me settle my property sale and purchase. Thanks again for all your professional assistance as well as being wonderful to deal with.
Tom M
Tom M

Would not use anyone else - Zero complaints and an amazing team

4 times total personally using Monkey Conveyancing, as well as them being very competitive on price and quality of service for our clients in our Land Estates. I can not simply recommend them enough for streamline and efficient service, no hidden fees and a very clear approach to acquiring and disposing property.
jeff
jeffHobart, TAS8 posts

Average

I used Monkey Conveyancing in 2022 and found them to be professional and efficient. I went to use them again in 2024 and found them to be inflexible and not very personable. I wouldn’t use them again.
Jacinda
Jacinda

The Best

We have used the services of Monkey Conveyancing and in particular James Chai several times. I highly recommend James as he is always so professional, patient and fantastic at communicating every step of the way whether buying or selling.
GregH
GregHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service!!!

We cannot recommend Joseph and the team at Monkey Conveyancing highly enough. This is the third time we have used their services, and it has been an absolute pleasure each time.

Everyone we dealt with was friendly, courteous, extremely helpful, and very professional. Nothing was too much trouble and responses to queries were prompt. No monkeying around here! :) Highly Recommended! A+++.

Jatin
JatinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Recent purchase

Joseph from monkey conveyancing helped us through from our initial consultation to the finalization of the transaction, the professionalism and attention to detail were truly commendable. The prompt responses to my inquiries and proactive communication throughout the process made me feel informed and supported every step of the way. Highly recommended.
Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Land sale Conveyancing

Very happy with the service in selling our land. Highly Reccomended. A difficult situation made very easy and streamlined. I couldn’t thank our conveyancer enough. Would definitely use again. Communication was excellent
Robbie A
Robbie ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Experience

Very professional and helpful throughout the process. Did both the selling of our home and the buying of a vacant plot of land.
Ruth Pueltz was always ready to explain and help. I highly recommend Monkey Conveyancing.
Avneet Singh
Avneet Singh2 posts

Very professional

This is second time using Monkey conveyancing's services. It has been a pleasant experience. They are very thorough with their work and made the process seamless.
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
JSp
JSp

Selling an Apartment

All work monkey conveyancing has done for me this time around has been excellent professional and promp. I’d highly recommend them in any situation. Well done James and Steven.
Daniel H.
Daniel H.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommended

We contacted Monkey Conveyancing on recommendation from an online forum, and it proved to be the best piece of advice in the lead up to purchasing our first home. James and Stephen were our points of contact for our settlement, both of whom showed professionalism, courtesy, urgency and patience with all our questions and concerns.