KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing

Excellent Service -Always

I have used KRG several times and Suzi Killey provides professional service every time. I cannot fault her personally or KRG.
Thank you again and look forward to your assistance next time.

Courtney Conaghan

A big thanks to Courtney for a very smooth property purchase. All communications were professional and provided all of the information we needed.
I would recommend Courtney and the KRG team for a future sale/purchase

Clear and timely communication. Would definitely use again.

We recently used KRG for the sale of our investment property and couldn't be happier with the service. Suzi Killey was helpful, clear in her instructions and was always timely in her communications. At no point through the process did we feel like we weren't sure what was happening.

I was very impressed with This firm ! Thank you everyone there!

I was impressed with the work of Yung LE in ensuring the settlement was done on time.The Buyers wanted a very fast 14 day settlement and this was achieved on time and at reasonable cost even though there were body corporate delays..Thank you Yung!

Great Service

Courtney did an amazing job handling the sale of our property. She was very efficient in responding to the enquires regarding the delay in the settlement of the property. Thank you Courtney for a job well done.

Conveyancing ON TIME at reasonable cost.

We were impressed with the work of Ms Killey in ensuring the settlement was done on time. Requests for extra time for loan arrangements were handled quickly and expertly. All required was done! Thank you Suzi.

Yung Le handled the recent settlement of the sale of my property with proficiency and professionalism. Her customer relation approach was excellent and ensured all went smoothly. Thank you Yung.

Job well done

Yung Le and the team be very efficient in responding to my inquires and questions, like within 5 min I will get a reply email. I am very impressed with their work from day one . I was in the a hurry to leave the country after put in the offer on that house, and the team managed to get all the paperwork done within
2 days after the offer be accepted, so I can go with no worries.

Yung Exceptional Customer Service

Our experience provided by Yung was exceptional. Amazing attention to detail, prompt and efficient service made our experience effortless. We would definitely recommend Yung and get team at KRG Conveyancing.

KRG take the stress out of property conveyancing

We have used KRG on 5 separate occasions for conveyancing. We find they offer great value for money for a concise, accurate service with excellent communication. Suzi Killey has handled the last two transactions and is particularly helpful. Highly recommended.

Suzi Killey - fantastic

Suzi Killey was amazing during the purchase of our new home. She was efficient, easily contactable and readily available to answer our questions. I would recommend Suzi to anybody looking to purchase.

Professional and courteous

Suzi Killey and the team were very professional and communicated all information required and answered all questions in a courteous & efficient manner. I would recommend KRG and Suzi to anyone needing Conveyancing services.

Excellent prompt and friendly service

Suzi Killey and the team were very supportive and proactive every step of the way. Will definitely recommend KRG/Suzi to anyone needing conveyancing services. Personally 'I will be back', for more good service. :-)!!

Great communication and took care care of everything

Easy to work with and great communications on time and easy to understand. They really know their work and look after you as a client. Thank you again for looking after my property sale

Highly Recommend

I have used KRG Conveyancing twice now, both for a house purchase and house sale and would definitely continue to use and recommend them. They are great to deal with and nothing is ever too much to ask. Courtney Conaghan handled my purchase and she was always friendly, efficient and able to address all my questions and concerns, as to were all the staff that I was in contact with.

Sale of Property

In the jungle of available solicitors, KRG were recommended to us and we couldn't be happier with the way Courtney Conaghan and the KRG team handled the sale of our property. Thank you.

A smooth and hassle free property transaction. Courtney Conaghan provided us with excellent service during the whole process. We would definitely recommend KRG to anyone in need of a conveyancer.

Purchase of existing dwelling

Suzi was very efficient and thorough in the whole process which led to on-time and seamless settlement. I would recommend your organisation to all my family and friends. Thank You.

Excellent service from Yung Le

Yung Le and the team at KRG have helped me with the purchase of two houses now. Yung is friendly, professional, responsive to queries and approachable. I am very pleased with the service I received from her and highly recommend KRG.

Fantastic service

Yung Le was so helpful, understanding & patient with me when I didn’t understand some of the legal jargon. I would highly recommend her, she made the purchase of my property so much easier & enjoyable. A big thank you Yung.