KRG Conveyancing

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Tim
TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and professional with transparent pricing

I chose KRG because they looked open about their pricing and what that would cover. They were a great choice because they detailed our options with a breakdown of costs then assisted us with good advice. We went from signing an offer to going unconditional in 14 days, then KRG ensured settlement on the 30th day. Jodie was our contact and we felt well looked after. She was fast and responsive, and took the time to understand our needs before responding or taking action.

Gail and Stephen
Gail and StephenCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent as always.

Jade and the team at KRG once again helped us in the sale of our home. A huge thank you for your patience, with us not being internet savvy at all. I will keep on recommending your service. Awesome work !!!!

Dee and Dan
Dee and DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Could not have made it through this without Freya

Find out how KRG Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

We were very happy with our conveyancing professional Jade and the service overall was very good.

The team was always very helpful and approachable and they worked hard with the bank to ensure that settlement went through in a timely manner and kept us fully informed during the process.

Mal
Mal

KRG Above and beyond

Freya with her tenacity and the KRG team as a whole was a refreshing experience in customer service!
Outstanding professionalism and prompt communications made for what could have otherwise been a stressful transaction!
So highly recommended

Would 100% Recommend

Jade Lowry went above and beyond to ensure our settlement went smoothly. With excellent communication, professionalism and dedication, we wouldn’t have been able to do it with her. Thank you so much!

Fantastic Service!

It's a pleasure to work with the KRG team! Friendly, experts in their service and knowledgeable, fairly priced, and overall a great service! I highly recommend KRG! Jade is fabulous!

Totally Professional Company

We selected KRG Conveyancing for the property we just purchased in Gold Coast and were not disappointed. Jade Lowry was excellent, very professional, efficient and a great communicator.
We can highly recommend KRG for your future conveyancing.

Great Service

I couldn't fault the service received from KRG. Although most of the Conveyancing was completed online, the phone contact with Jade was exceptional. It was explained well and I had no concerns whatsoever. This is my second sale with KRG and I would recommend them everytime.
Big thanks to Jade and everyone associated with my sale :-)

Gareth R.
Gareth R.South East Queensland, QLD

Personal service from start to finish.

Jade looked after the sale of my unit, and was very professional and informative during the whole process.
We had one minor hiccup with The CBA, and Jade smoothed the waters and got us on course again.
I am happy to recommend KRG Conveyancing for any property dealings.

Cal and Kylie
Cal and KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super Easy and stress free

Jodie Collins and her team at KRG have assisted me with a purchase and sale and with enough going on it with organising these moves was great to have an easy and stress free conveyancing team that kept me up to date and responded usually within minutes to any questions. Great work and thank you Jodie

wang h.
wang h.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect services

Jade was super professional and efficient. This was the first time for me to sell my new house and purchase a new one at the same time. I worried a lot about the potential risks at the beginning. Thanks for the great help from Jade, I didn't meet any big issues until the successful settlement. I could always expect her written response to my queries within 30 mins. KRG is highly recommended.

Dean
DeanSchofields

Super efficient and effect, would highly recommend.

Jade was super efficient and effective in settling my property. I have used KRG several times and have always had a fantastic outcome. I will continue to use KRG in the future. Would highly recommend.

Antish N.
Antish N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, polite staff and very timely response. Highly recommended

I dealt with a few staff members during my conveyancing work towards buying a property. They were all very welcoming and professional. Jodie was my conveyancer. She was really supportive throughout the process and made everything so easy for me, always replying very quickly to emails and giving me the right information. I had a very good experience. I recommend KRG without hesitation.

Brian
BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

KRG Delivers again

KRG had handled a previous sale for us and we found them just as good when we went back again nearly ten years later. They certainly haven't lost their edge, they were magnificent. Jade who handled all of our correspondence was very prompt and efficient at answering all queries and following up on any problems. She was very persistent when answers were hard to extract. We can highly recommend KRG Conveyancing for their efficiency and commend Jade for her diligence,efficiency and pleasant manner at all times

Read more reviews - page 2

Vonnie
Vonnieasked

Good morning
Do you assist first home buyers with the grant process and stamp duty entitlements? My daughter is looking to purchase her first property and has no clue.
If so, how does she engage you??

MARK
MARKasked

What are KRG conveyancing charges from contract for sale to settlement/banking incl. GST--disbursements already known.

Ena
Ena

Hello Mark, we paid $1,100 but everyone is in different situation, but they do give you a quote before they start, so give them a call we have gone with them twice, with no problems.

Leonie
Leonie

Hi Mark. I recently sold. I paid about $24 for a title search and then about $650 from the proceeds of sale at settlement.

I like the fact the quote is 'all up' and you don't get charged extra fees. Online quote is easy to do. (Gosh I sound like a paid promo!)

I have also used twice with no problems.

Roseanne
Roseanneasked

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties.
Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

Get an answer from our members and KRG Conveyancing representatives