A great service

I found the KRG team professional and friendly. My assigned Conveyancing Professional, Freya, stayed one step ahead of the process the whole way to ensure a smooth settlement for our property sale. She kept me up to date as the process progressed. Initial setup by Aynsley also impressive. Plus very reasonably priced with no added extras. I have recommended KRG to other members of my family. Thank you Freya and team.

Great service and beyond

A big lot of gratitude has to go to Lauren who provided extremely good service with the sale of my property on the Gold Coast. Unable to be there physically, due to Covid, it was comforting to have Lauren, deal with some odd unexpected bumps along the way. Her professionalism and compassion, deserve high praise and I would certainly recommend her to those looking to either purchase or sell. Thanks Lauren

Paul S.

Paul S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic service at every step of the journey

Jodie Collins provided complete guidance through my first property purchase. I didn't know much at the start but now see the level of involvement required. Thankyou Jodie and KRG Conveyancing. A great team effort. 5 stars!

Disgruntled G

Disgruntled GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Used these guys when purchasing our first home. Impossible to get in contact with the agent and had a serious 'You're not worth my time' attitude the entire time. Sent all of our personal documents to the wrong email addresses (causing us to miss contract deadlines) and then had the audacity to try to shift the blame on us (even though all details we provided were accurate). Would not recommend to anyone, save yourself the trouble and go elsewhere.

Chezzie

ChezzieQueensland

Great customer service in a world where it doesn't seem important any longer

I have used KRG Conveyancing to buy and to sell my home. Jodie Collins and Aynsley Laurie were professional, helpful and friendly, I couldn't of asked for better service.

I highly recommend KRG for your conveyancing needs.

F and T Gallina

F and T GallinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

From the outset KRG Conveyancing were timely, accurate and kept us informed every step of the way. I have heard about other peoples experiences with other firms and can honestly say I would highly recommend this company

Rafeeq

RafeeqSydney, NSW

Your excellent service!!

Jodie, I appreciate your excellent work through to settlement. I am so glad that I came to an expert. I would recommend your services to friends and family.
Thanks for your assistance in this matter.
Rafeeq

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jodie made the entire experience exciting and stress-free

Jodie Collins and the team at KRG were fantastic to deal with. Jodie kept me updated every step of the way and made the entire experience simple and stress-free. I highly recommend the team.

Mick

MickBrisbane

Sold & Purchased with ease

Recently sold and purchased a new home and had Jodie Collins handle both and it was without complication and everything went as smoothly as possible. Great Service. I recommend their services.

Janine D

Janine D

Couldn't be happier!

We greatly appreciate the exceptional service Jodie Collins provided us during a recent sale. At all times Jodie was attentive and responsive, professional, and incredible knowledgeable. We found it a great relief to be supported by Jodie through a complex and time consuming process. We'd thoroughly recommend the services of KRG Conveyancing and Jodie in particular.

Debbie Slypen.

Debbie Slypen.South East Queensland, QLD

Conveyancing excellence

Thank you Freya, you and your team have provided us with an excellent service that can be overwhelmingly complex for us non legal people. Your constant communication was refreshing and avoided the stress that can go with these types of transactions. This is the second time we have used KRG and we will always be happy to recommend your services . 100/100 from us. Kind regards Debbie

Great service!

We had Jodie Collins handle the settlement of our property recently after a day of the buyer being difficult it was resolved Jodie kept us informed through out the day and made sure we had the best outcome. Very happy with Jodie and the outcome.

Awesome service

Great service and communication throughout the settlement process. What can be a confusing process was made simple and easy through clear and consistent communication. Jodie and the team, thank you for all your help

Matt M.

Matt M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent conveyancing service

Well done Jodie .. great service. I found you easy to deal with and very helpful and efficient. Emails were clear and concise and everything was in order and on time.

MIchelle C.

MIchelle C.South East Queensland, QLD

KRG Conveyancing

We have used KRG several times over the past 5 years ourselves and other family members.
Brooke B was amazing and was a pleasure to deal with. Nothing was ever a problem and they kept us in the loop every step of the way. KRG staff are very professional and I highly recommend KRG for the sale or purchase of a property

Jed W.

Jed W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service from start to finish

Couldnt have been happier with the service received from KRG from start to finish of our first home purchase. It was fantastic to deal with Suzi from KRG. She always returned my calls promptly and was happy to help with any questions I threw at her. Would highly recommend this company and will be using them again im the future!

Margaret

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient prompt and professional service

Lauren Hamilton was very efficient, prompt and professional during the settling of my property. This is the second time I have used KRG for property settlement and received the same excellent service on both occasions. If all things in life where as hasslefree as KRG, life would be very pleasurable. Thanks to all the team at KRG

KRG are fantastic conveyancers.

We used KRG Conveyancing for the purchase of a property and we couldn't be happier. Suzi Killey was our conveyancer, and she was wonderful to work with.
They were upfront about all fees, which were very reasonable. Communication from start to finish was prompt and they stayed in contact to ensure everything was ready for settlement. I would recommend KRG Conveyancing to anyone.

Prompt, professional and great communication

A big thank you to the team at KRG Conveyancing for settling my property quickly and hassle free. Freya Craig was wonderful in keeping me informed throughout the process. Thanks

Suzi Killey was great and made our settlement a smooth process.

Suzi Killey was great and made our purchase a smooth process. The KRG team was responsive and efficient throughout. We have used KRG and in particular Suzi and we will continue to engage with Suzi for future purchases.

Vonnie

Vonnieasked

Good morning
Do you assist first home buyers with the grant process and stamp duty entitlements? My daughter is looking to purchase her first property and has no clue.
If so, how does she engage you??

MARK

MARKasked

What are KRG conveyancing charges from contract for sale to settlement/banking incl. GST--disbursements already known.

Ena
Ena

Hello Mark, we paid $1,100 but everyone is in different situation, but they do give you a quote before they start, so give them a call we have gone with them twice, with no problems.

Leonie
Leonie

Hi Mark. I recently sold. I paid about $24 for a title search and then about $650 from the proceeds of sale at settlement.

I like the fact the quote is 'all up' and you don't get charged extra fees. Online quote is easy to do. (Gosh I sound like a paid promo!)

I have also used twice with no problems.

Roseanne

Roseanneasked

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties.
Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

Get an answer from our members and KRG Conveyancing representatives