Verifiedkrg.com.au

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Emma Marsh
Emma Marsh

Can't thank these ladies enough- amazing conveyancers!

Jodie and Julene have been amazing conveyancers. They were very prompt in responding and happy to answer any questions my partner and I had for purchasing our first home. We can't thank these ladies enough for all their help. We highly recommend KRG conveyancing and will definitely be going through them again in the future.
Linda
LindaGold Coast44 posts

Best service

Jodie from KRG is amazing. She is extremely helpful and answers all questions promptly and with easy to understand responses. I would more than recommend KRG Conveyancing. I have used them many times and never had a problem.
W and L Bs
W and L BsSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Numerous conveyancing settlements

Jodie Collins at KRG has helped us through a number of unit and house settlements in the last few months. Exceptionally helpful and very efficient.
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Alessandra B.
Alessandra B.South East Queensland, QLD

Value for money and amazing people

I have used KRG for multiple house sales/purchases and they are fantastic. Great value for money.
Jodie Collins was absolutely amazing, great communication, clear and simple explanations and she was so very patient and kind. It made the whole experience so easy.
David
David2 posts

Excellent service

Excellent service and used many time. Totally recommend KRC Conveyancing Show reply
Mary Dunne
Mary Dunne3 posts

Jodie at KRG provided an excellent service

Jodie provided excellent support through each step of the process. Jodie provided clear guidance in what was unfamiliar territory for us. We thank her for excellent communication and timely response to our questions
Raul N.
Raul N.

SUPER HUMAN EFFORT

JODIE COLLINS from KRG CONVEYANCING has been an absolute joy to deal with. If you are after good OLD FASHIONED customer service and care, we can't find the words to describe Jodie's superhuman efforts in dealing with our sale and purchase combining also a contemporaneous settlement . WOW!
Thanking you Jodie and KRG for yet another successful result for us. Not the first one.
Raul and Robyn Norrlin
EMC
EMCSydney, NSW2 posts

Sales Experience

This was a repeat transaction with KRG and each has been very efficient and well handled. In this case, the communication with Jodie Collins was exemplary and we were always informed of progress.
Aaron K.
Aaron K.

Smooth transaction

Our property purchase was straight forward thanks to Jodie Collins. Communication was exceptional, all processes were well explained and any questions were answered promptly. We would not hesitate in recommending KRG Conveyancing.
Justine B.
Justine B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thorough, professional and prompt - excellent service!

KRG conveyancing was absolutely excellent in facilitating the purchase of our Gold Coast Property. This is the first time that I have ever written a review for a professional service provider but felt compelled to do so, as KRG and Lauren Hamilton's service far exceeded expectations. I cannot recommend Lauren and KRG highly enough. Thank you
Andy T
Andy TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service made first home purchase easy and stress free

I received excellent service from Jodie Collins at KRG during my recent first home purchase. Buying a first home can be very stressful but KRG was excellent throughout. Once the contract was signed, KRG provided easy-to-understand step by step service to help guide me through the remaining steps to get to the unconditional offer. Emailed questions were always responded to in a timely manner with clear simple instructions on what to do next. Settlement occurred exactly at the time stated which made coordinating key pick up easy to plan for. Definitely recommending KRG to any nervous first home buyers.
Katrina
KatrinaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Smooth and simple purchasing experience through KRG

Jodie Collins was our contact at KRG. Jodie was great to deal with. Our conveyancing proceeded quickly and smoothly and Jodie was able to quickly respond to any queries and to supply any information we requested. We were clear about the process and felt that we were kept in the loop about next steps and expectations. Cost were very affordable and clear.
Bonnie C.
Bonnie C.

Very helpful

Extremely helpful for a first home buyer! Everything was explained extremely well, they were super trustworthy and knowledgeable. They were very helpful with all of my questions and queries. Would recommend!
G J D
G J D

Highly recommended

Extremely happy with KRG service overall. Appreciated the extra effort from Jodie Collins who handled the conveyancing for the sale of my GC unit while I was on Norfolk Island.
Caroline Gaffney
Caroline GaffneySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent Service

Julene Borg and Jodie Collins from KRG were faultless in their handling of the sale of our house and the purchase of our apartment. Their communication and professionalism were excellent and neither hesitated to give advice when we asked. We are extremely pleased to have had both of these ladies handling our selling and buying of property. We would not hesitate to recommend KRG.