KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing

Great service proved by Brooke

Brooke again provided me with excellent service. The cost for the conveyancing was definately value for money. KRG were a much cheaper rate than anyone else I researched. I would recommend KRG and Brooke to anyone buying or selling their home.

EnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service

We use KRG conveyancing last year for our first property we purchased and after that outstanding service we received from Suzi we had to go back for our second property purchase and we were not disappointed from start to finish the whole team were professional and courteous and delivered on all that was promised. Would not hesitate to recommend them to my friend and family. Also we are from Melbourne so no problems there, Suzi made sure we were looked after. Thank you again.

LeonieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect, easy conveyance with KRG & Suzi Killey

This is my second property conveyance with KRG Conveyancing - and i would engage them again and again. My contact/conveyancer Suzi Killey was great. I was fully informed & everything went smoothly. Thanks Suzi

Jodie Collins was very helpful in getting this settlement done in time for me.

I was scared about using my old computer to correspond and save folders but Jodie Collins made it easy for me . She did not pester me for anything and that saved me. I gave her everything I had on the property and she finished the Job. I had no problems. I am very happy and pleased.

lmariano

lmarianoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with service

Jodie Collins was very helpful, guiding as along the way. She would think ahead and make sure everything is done before due date. Big thanks to KRG team, will definitely recommend!

Vern Brown

Vern BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding job thank you

We found Brooke Board as an excellent person to work with. The process was explained and easy to understand and the follow up was great. Thank you Brooke for the great help.

.Donalea

.DonaleaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect process

This is my third time with krg and as usual it all went smoothly.
Jodies communication was perfect. She kept in contact every step of the way.
I will be back and my son used krg as well.

Vern B.

Vern B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and help

We wish to express our thanks from your team especially Brooke Board whom has assisted us on this and a recent other matter. Brooke is very professional and a credit to your group.

Tricia

TriciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Again

I think this is the 4th time now that we have used KRG Conveyancing. Suzi is always helpful and amazing to deal with, making the whole process seamless. I would highly recommend KRG to others.

Thanks for all your professional help

I would highly recommend KRG Conveyancing and especially my personal conveyancer Jodie Collins and her team they helped me through the process of selling (with very difficult buyers demands) and purchasing my new property. They always got back to me quickly and alleviated the stress of moving. J W

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job Suzi

Thank you Suzi Killey for getting this difficult settlement of 6 houses all settling on the day.
Thanks to you we were able to settle on the day with 3 minutes to spare
Great work and highly recommend yourself and your company

Fantastic service

Suzi Killey and the KRG team took care of our conveyancing when purchasing a property. Suzi is the ultimate professional, and seamlessly guided the process. All the documentation provided was clear, and the purchased progressed smoothly. I highly recommend Suzi and KRG. Suzi I Can't thank you enough!

Good service

Found KRG and Suzi Killey easy to deal with and professional. The team were available via email and phone and all things regarding the purchase of our new property progressed without a hitch.

Caron C.

Caron C.South East Queensland, QLD

Spot on!

We randomly chose KRG conveyancing from a google search and from the reviews other clients had made Suzi Killey was destined to be our guide. She was amazing, so helpful and happy to oblidge even with the smallest thing. The service at this company is impeccable.

Ron S.

Ron S.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazingly helpful in buying our first home

I had the pleasure of working with Suzi Killey along with her team when buying a new property in the Gold Coast. As it was our first purchase of such. Not knowing much, I relied on Suzi almost entirely and was, and am, grateful for all her patience and willingness to help and promptly answer my endless questions. Well done.

Gail Winters

Gail WintersFar North Queensland, QLD

Forever Home

I found my conveyancer Brooke Board thorough and easy to understand. Correspondence was quick and complete and replies to my queries were answered promptly. I would recommend KRG very confidently.

Excellent service

Suzi Killey and her team were very helpful and professional, KRG website is great you can track the progress the whole way. Great communication all the way to settlement which is great when you are buying interstate. Would definitely use them again.

Great service in a complex transaction.

Suzi Killey and the Conveyancing team at KRG gave us exceptional service during a complicated and potentially problematic property sale. Their patience, attention to detail and calm professionalism gave us confidence and ultimately a very positive result. Thank you.

Made our first home purchase almost stress free

Getting our first home was nerve-wrecking. KRG professionalism and understanding of first home buyer made it less stressful. so easy for us. Communication over email was great and suited our time schedule. Nearly everything was done by email. Very precise and quick. We had to deal with multiple extensions and they made it as easy and stress-free as possible. Thank you especially to Brooke Board, Julene Borg and Lauren Hamilton from KRG team for making this possible for us!

Dinky

DinkyFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

MARK

MARKasked

What are KRG conveyancing charges from contract for sale to settlement/banking incl. GST--disbursements already known.

Ena

Hello Mark, we paid $1,100 but everyone is in different situation, but they do give you a quote before they start, so give them a call we have gone with them twice, with no problems.

Leonie

Hi Mark. I recently sold. I paid about $24 for a title search and then about $650 from the proceeds of sale at settlement.

I like the fact the quote is 'all up' and you don't get charged extra fees. Online quote is easy to do. (Gosh I sound like a paid promo!)

I have also used twice with no problems.

Roseanne

Roseanneasked

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties.
Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

Roseanne