MIchelle C.

MIchelle C.South East Queensland, QLD

KRG Conveyancing

We have used KRG several times over the past 5 years ourselves and other family members.
Brooke B was amazing and was a pleasure to deal with. Nothing was ever a problem and they kept us in the loop every step of the way. KRG staff are very professional and I highly recommend KRG for the sale or purchase of a property

Jed W.

Jed W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service from start to finish

Couldnt have been happier with the service received from KRG from start to finish of our first home purchase. It was fantastic to deal with Suzi from KRG. She always returned my calls promptly and was happy to help with any questions I threw at her. Would highly recommend this company and will be using them again im the future!

Margaret

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient prompt and professional service

Lauren Hamilton was very efficient, prompt and professional during the settling of my property. This is the second time I have used KRG for property settlement and received the same excellent service on both occasions. If all things in life where as hasslefree as KRG, life would be very pleasurable. Thanks to all the team at KRG

Find out how KRG Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

KRG are fantastic conveyancers.

We used KRG Conveyancing for the purchase of a property and we couldn't be happier. Suzi Killey was our conveyancer, and she was wonderful to work with.
They were upfront about all fees, which were very reasonable. Communication from start to finish was prompt and they stayed in contact to ensure everything was ready for settlement. I would recommend KRG Conveyancing to anyone.

Prompt, professional and great communication

A big thank you to the team at KRG Conveyancing for settling my property quickly and hassle free. Freya Craig was wonderful in keeping me informed throughout the process. Thanks

Suzi Killey was great and made our settlement a smooth process.

Suzi Killey was great and made our purchase a smooth process. The KRG team was responsive and efficient throughout. We have used KRG and in particular Suzi and we will continue to engage with Suzi for future purchases.

circlek

circlekWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Settlement land at Buxton Qld.

We have used KRG several times now, Suzi Killey was very helpful with my questions and very prompt to answer any emails. Would use them again if the need arises.

Beverley Mountford

Beverley MountfordSouth West, WA

Settlement Poincianna St, Hollowas

Freya Craig has given exception service. Was available and helpful with all my questions. Also informed everything that was happening.
Would strongly recommend her again if we needed for further business

Renee Ellen

Renee EllenSouth East Queensland, QLD

our go-to for settlement - the A team at KRG

we have used KRG Conveyancing several times now and will continue to. Brooke and the team go above and beyond, their efforts have ensured that we got the best from our settlements every time. Highly recommend

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very smooth Property Settlement

After making the decision to NOT go with a previous conveyancing firm I was greatly impressed with the service throughout my settlement with KRG Conveyancing. From the initial advice provided by Greg, to the ongoing assistance and final settlement with Suzi Killey, I am very pleased with the service they provided.

Julene Borg also provided me with highly relevant survey information and all relevant docs regarding my property.

Cheers,

Adam

Fiona

FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, efficient service!

A huge thanks to Suzi Killey and the team at KRG Conveyancing for all of their support with buying our forever home. Suzi and her team were super responsive, helpful and provided great guidance throughout the process.

Great support for First Home Buyers, thanks Suzi Killey!

As first home buyers we had a lot of questions about process and we were so happy with our service and support from Suzi Killey and her team from KRG Conveyancing. Suzi answered all my questions on email and with phone calls and made the process very easy. They accommodated requests for early access, followed up the owners solicitors and brought our settlement forward. Very happy with the service! Thanks Suzi.

KRG Conveyancing Review

Jodie Collins first class service. What more can I say? Why do you need at least 30 words? That is a failing on the part of this review process. If all can be said in a couple of words that should be enough!

Kerrod Cullen

Kerrod CullenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suzi Killey

I have said it before and I will say it again. I will tell anyone that wants to listen. Any person buying or selling a home needs a Suzi Killey to do their conveyancing ,she is simply the best. 11 out of 10.
Foot note to her boss; Whatever you
are paying her it is not enough !
Great Job,Great Company

Very smooth process, really easy

Super easy to deal with and such a smooth process. Suzi Killey completed settlement without any issues. Freya Craig managed the contract negotiations with the urgency required and working late to ensure the contract went through on a deadline. Thanks.

Zane

ZaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic, stress-free service

I recently purchased a property and used KRG for the conveyancing. Working with Jodie was such a breeze, and I look forward to working with her again in the future. Thank you.

Lynne

LynneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service with a Smooth Transaction House Purchase and Sale

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service - Very Helpful Team

Recently Jodie Collins helped me settle on a property that took 6 MONTHS to settle. Her patience and professionalism throughout were incredible. I would highly recommend KRG because of Jodie! She has also helped me since with another tricky enquiry I had. She is fantastic. :)

Maddy12

Maddy12South East Queensland, QLD

Suzi Killey was very helpful as well as her team. She is always very professional and communicates well. I always get good advice and she is always patient with clear instructions I have repeatedly used this conveyance company and will do so in the future for any property needs. I like the fact I know I can have the same contact person each time.

Great service and always really speedy and professional with responses

Used for recent house purchase and they were flawless. Everything was done quickly with zero hassles. Jodie Collins was great and answered many questions in a timely manner. Highly recommended.

Vonnie

Vonnieasked

Good morning
Do you assist first home buyers with the grant process and stamp duty entitlements? My daughter is looking to purchase her first property and has no clue.
If so, how does she engage you??

MARK

MARKasked

What are KRG conveyancing charges from contract for sale to settlement/banking incl. GST--disbursements already known.

Ena
Ena

Hello Mark, we paid $1,100 but everyone is in different situation, but they do give you a quote before they start, so give them a call we have gone with them twice, with no problems.

Leonie
Leonie

Hi Mark. I recently sold. I paid about $24 for a title search and then about $650 from the proceeds of sale at settlement.

I like the fact the quote is 'all up' and you don't get charged extra fees. Online quote is easy to do. (Gosh I sound like a paid promo!)

I have also used twice with no problems.

Roseanne

Roseanneasked

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties.
Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

Get an answer from our members and KRG Conveyancing representatives