Buying conveyancing

Such a great service. My solicitor, Brooke, went above and beyond to get us over the line in time for settlement!! Can't thank her enough! Timely replies and reassuring when we have any difficulties.

Smooth experience

Had a smooth settlement with KRG.
Suzi was very prompt and helpful.
Only had a bit of stress as couldn’t settle on original date due to bank paperworks but other than that everything was good.

Another property settlement complete

Thank you KRG this is about the 5th property you have undertaken conveyancing for me and I sure it won't be my last. Suzi Killey looked after my conveyancing this time. KRG will be my first call the next time i need property conveyancing. Until next time. Thanks Donna

Suzi Killey - outstanding service

Suzi Killey did an outstanding job on our conveyancing for the third time. We will continue to use KRG conveyancing for all our conveyancing needs. Suzi clearly explained all our entitlements and obligations in a clear and professional manner.

Great service for my family...

I received a 10% discount for a referral from my parents. A very efficient and simple process for buying land! My responsibilities were easy to follow for a successful settlement.

Fantastic profession stress free service

Brooke Board from KRG Conveyancing was fantastic to deal with. She kept me updated every step of the way. Everything went to plan and was such a stress free settlement of the property.

Profession service at a very reasonable cost.

Thanks you Brooke and the team at KRG

Great Service

I found Suzi Killey extremely efficient and helpful. She kept me up to date on what was required for the sale of my property and made it easy and non stressful through the process. Suzi immediately contacted me to advise settlement was finalised. I would definitely recommend Suzi to future clients. Thank you.

Fantastic Service

Suzi was amazing. Her communication and attention to detail was very professional. Suzi was very knowledgeable and was on top of the entire process from start to finish. Highly recommend.

Amazing Service

We used KRG to settle our sale and purchase of properties. We found the quotes to be fairly priced and instructions were detailed. Yung Le was very accommodating and patient as we navigated both of the settlements. We believe she went above what our expectations were and assisted us greatly. Settlement was very quick and went smoothly. We will be recommending KRG based on our experience with her. Thank you so much.

Excellent Service

Thank you Suzi Killey from KRG Conveyancing for your assistance in selling my home.

At all times you were polite, prompt, and professional.

I would be happy to recommend you to anyone looking to buy or sell their home.

Robert Macciocu

KRG take care of everything

Yung Le at KRG was very helpful and happy to explain any questions I had. KRG sent a quote for both sale and purchase of my properties, I did not have any unexpected charges added to my account. What they quote is what you pay. The communication was excellent and the step by step information I received was extremely easy to follow, settlement went smooth. I highly recommend KRG Conveyancing. Thank you for a great service.

Professional service

Young provided professional conveyancing. Everything went smoothly and efficiently. She was easy to talk to and communicated well. I would recommend her to other clients. Thanks for a great service.

What a great job they do

Yung Le has extremely helpful in selling my property,great communication and always keeping me up to date .Will certainly be using these guys again .Very happy customer.Thank you Very much

Fast efficient Conveyancing

I have used KRG before and been completely satisfied with the service provided. On this occassion Yung Le made the process of selling my property smooth and efficient. I would definitely recommend her to prospective clients.

Fantastic, old fashion service!

Yung was extraordinarily efficient and reliable. She communicated with us throughout settlement, her ability to keep us abreast of the proceedings gave us confidence that she is a professional and that we had put our trust in the right hands.
Thank you, Yung for your tireless effort.

Efficient easy to understand service

Yung Le was very helpful in looking after the contract of sale for my property. I had no issues in dealing with her and she made everything easy to understand and was very efficient in her service!

Great conveyancing!!

We used KRG for our recent house purchase. As first home buyers we didn’t know what to do or what was expected of us but KRG sorted everything. They made the whole process so easy. Would highly recommend!!

Big thanks to Yung Lee (would did an amazing job) and the whole KRG team.

Excellent Service

Suzi Killey was my conveyancer for a recent sale. I knew what was happening at all times and she answered my queries quickly. I highly recommend Suzi Killey and her team at KRG Conveyancing.

Excellent team work

Yung, Jodie & Justin from KRG did an amazing job. Buying our first house was such a complex process but they kept it very simple. Thanks for your excellent team work. Estelle

Excellent Service

Yung Le from KRG Conveyancing was my conveyancer for my property purchase recently. As a first home buyer, there were a lot of information and details that are new to me. Yung was very helpful and professional in organising my purchase. Yung made my first home buying experience hassle free, I would highly recommend to anyone to KRG Conveyancing especially with the professional service delivered by Yung.

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties. Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

I am selling a property to our tennants. They are getting a contract of sale drawn up and they need mine and my sisters name. We have both married since we bought our property. Do we needs to provide our married names or maiden names? Thanks, Prue

CategoryConveyancing