KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing

See the Best Conveyancing Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by KRG Conveyancing

• Timeliness

Andrew H
Andrew H

Excellent support for first time seller

We recently used KRG for selling our investment property. It was a bit of a difficult one due to some ongoing body corporate repair issues, and some additional defects noted during the building and pest report, but Lauren and the rest of the team at KRG handled it with ease.

Waz
WazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very efficient

Overall I found KRG extremely to be very efficient and informative. The only down side I can mention is that I dealt with 3 or 4 people, which I eventually understood was because they each had a specific function within the organisation, but I would like to have been advised of it from the beginning. I would highly recommend them.

• Incentivised Review No

Easy hassle free process

This was our first time using KRG. We were overseas at the time and Lauren did a great jobs making our lives easy, along with online identity checks. Would highly recommend.

Superb conveyancing experience

As a first time user we found the KRG team to be very welcoming and most helpful in the settlement of our property. Throughout the process we put our trust in KRG and they delivered well above our expectations. The details were always accurate in their correspondence and in particular the communication with Courtney Wellings. Courtney was always extremely prompt, very efficient and a pleasure to deal with.
We would certainly highly recommend KRG and use them again in the future, we would not look elsewhere!

chart
chartSouthwest, VIC

Excellent unit

I have a hydrotherapy pool and the i17 is doing a great job of maintaining the pool at 33 degrees and its the middle of Winter here. Day temperatures are barely over 12 degrees and night temps below 4. I use to use a gas heater now its just sits there idle and not needed anymore.

Alexmily
Alexmily

Quality conveyancing service.

I found KRG and Courtney Welling to be very efficient, organised and effective. They served me in two concurrent transactions, one selling and one buying with only a two day gap between the transactions. Obviously this means everything had to be done promptly and efficiently. I found their communication to be reliable and prompt and Courtney, as well as her team of paralegals were quick to answer any queries I had. I will be selling another property shortly and whilst they may not be the cheapest of conveyancers, I will have no hesitation in coming back to them for this future transaction, because I know it will be done right and that is worth paying for.

Sweet Lim
Sweet LimPerth, WA

Excellent conveyancing service from KRG

The entire KRG team are very efficient, very systematic. Special thanks to Lauren for her assistance on the settlement. Her communication is extremely well and her prompt email responses definitely made my life easier.

• Incentivised Review No
anisha.alluri14
anisha.alluri14South East Queensland, QLD

Great conveyancing service

Thanks to Courtney and her team for assisting us through this process, what turned out to be a stressful settlement period leading up to the end of the financial year, their updates and prompt email responses made our lives easier. Would recommend their service!

• Job Satisfaction

She's got a fantastic work for client.

She very kindly take care of requested matter and explain that.
Also, she letting clients know
About regal advice carefully.
Whatever if I want to know regarding
Property sale and buy she always
respons and email to clients.

• Timeliness

Great service from KRG

Thanks to Lauren for all her hard work. She communicated extremely well and any queries we had were responded almost immediately. Would definitely recommend KRG. Very cost effective service and they delivered.

• Job Satisfaction

Contract number 4 or 5, well done.

Thanks Lauren and your team, I’ve lost count how many contracts you’ve handled and we keep coming back. Great working with your team and the team approach is a great design feature.

Katrina
KatrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience, seamless process !

KRG was recommended to us by a friend who had used them for the sale of a property. Our experience with KRG was exceptional. Their communication and professionalism was fantastic. They would answer queries in a timely manner either by phone or email. Courtney and the team were a pleasure to work with. Thank you very much!

Ken Nguyen
Ken NguyenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An absolute amazing team of professionals.

KRG Conveyancing has just assisted me with my purchase in Cairns. I couldn't speak highly enough of the whole team's professionalism and dedication, including Brooke Board, Klara Charvatova, Aynsley Rose, Jack Stafford and Nina Colins. Communication was always top notch, emails were always responded promptly with all questions and concerns addressed clearly. They were also true to their words and stick with the charges stated.
I highly recommend KRG Conveyancing to everyone and would definitely, confidently have them represent me again next time.

Tanya
Tanya

Floorless Service Provided

Kevin F.
Kevin F.Sydney, NSW

Seamless and Easy Conveyancing

Being located in Sydney and trying to sell a property in QLD was a daunting prospect so it was important to find a safe, reliable law firm to handle it. KRG lived up to all their reviews and Lauren was helpful, patient and efficient. The sale was completed easily and all questions were answered professionally. I would recommend them and would certainly use them again.