KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing

Excellent prompt and friendly service

Suzi Killey and the team were very supportive and proactive every step of the way. Will definitely recommend KRG/Suzi to anyone needing conveyancing services. Personally 'I will be back', for more good service. :-)!!

Great communication and took care care of everything

Easy to work with and great communications on time and easy to understand. They really know their work and look after you as a client. Thank you again for looking after my property sale

Highly Recommend

I have used KRG Conveyancing twice now, both for a house purchase and house sale and would definitely continue to use and recommend them. They are great to deal with and nothing is ever too much to ask. Courtney Conaghan handled my purchase and she was always friendly, efficient and able to address all my questions and concerns, as to were all the staff that I was in contact with.

Sale of Property

In the jungle of available solicitors, KRG were recommended to us and we couldn't be happier with the way Courtney Conaghan and the KRG team handled the sale of our property. Thank you.

A smooth and hassle free property transaction. Courtney Conaghan provided us with excellent service during the whole process. We would definitely recommend KRG to anyone in need of a conveyancer.

Purchase of existing dwelling

Suzi was very efficient and thorough in the whole process which led to on-time and seamless settlement. I would recommend your organisation to all my family and friends. Thank You.

Excellent service from Yung Le

Yung Le and the team at KRG have helped me with the purchase of two houses now. Yung is friendly, professional, responsive to queries and approachable. I am very pleased with the service I received from her and highly recommend KRG.

Fantastic service

Yung Le was so helpful, understanding & patient with me when I didn’t understand some of the legal jargon. I would highly recommend her, she made the purchase of my property so much easier & enjoyable. A big thank you Yung.

Sale and purchase. 39 manra way and 54 kitchener street

Suzie Killey was awesome from the start to finish and i would certainly recommend your company to all my family and friends. Excellent, friendly and very efficient service. Thank you

Sale of our house

KRG Conveyancing and Yung Le made the sale of our Hope Island house run very smoothly and communication was exceptional. I would absolutely use this company again and have no hesitation is recommending it to everyone.

Thanks Yung Le for your great service. You where very helpful every step of the way and made the process easy to understand. We will definitely use you again in future.

Yung Li great service

I have used KRG on four separate occasions in the past. Competent professionals like Yung Li make the exercise relatively hassle-free.

Stress free conveyancing

We recently sold our house and a friend recommended we use KRG conveyancing. We normally use a solicitor for this and it can be quite expensive. What surprised me the most was not just the very reasonable cost for the process but how smooth and stress free it all went through. Yung Le and the guys at KRG Southport always made themselves available for any questions we had. Job well done guys. When we do find our next property we will certainly be using them again. Would recommend them to anyone.

Excellent service and attention to detail

We recently sold our Sunshine Coast property and were extremely happy with the service offered through KRG Conveyancing. We were continually informed throughout the settlement process and our questions were efficiently and politely answered by Courtney Conaghan who showed extreme care and professionalism. We will be recommending KRG Conveyancing in the future to our friends and family.

Very thankful

We recently brought an investment and Yung Le and Jodie Collins were very good to deal with, kept us informed and helped us during the entire
settlement.

Just sold my house through KRG Conveyancing and Courtney Conaghan. The process was much easier then other businesses I have used before. Courtney kept me up to date through the process and showed excellent level of professionalism

Excellent service

We recently sold our house at 16 Currant Street, Elanora 4221 and engaged the services of KRG for our conveyancing. KRG delivered an excellent service, in particular , Courtney Conaghan. Courtney has promptly updated us with the the sale and settlement of our property.
Thank you for a job well done!

Suzi Killey is AMAZING!

Throughout a difficult settlement, Suzi was always thorough and competent and went above and beyond for us. I could not recommend her highly enough to use when you are selling your home or buying your home.

Superior Service

We are extremely happy with the service provided by KRG in particular Courtney Conaghan who was a pleasure to work with providing a professional and premium level of support and assistance throughout the whole process of our delayed settlement.

Excellent service

KRG were great to deal with through the purchase of our property. Yung Le went above and beyond to help us with whatever was requested. Thank you for making it such a smooth process!