Verifiedkrg.com.au

Job Satisfaction

Anne W.
Anne W.2 posts

Amazing responsive service provided

Highly recommend for your Conveyancing needs. KRG were fantastic, provided us with everything we required in a timely way and in a way we could understand. Jodie Collins is fantastic, she was highly responsive and went above and beyond to answer all our queries, which given we are first home buyers, we had a lot! Trouble free exemplary service and experience.
Fees were transparent and KRG ensured we understood the fee and payment structure. They sent us notifications at each stage of the process which ensured nothing was forgotten.
Niall F B.
Niall F B.

KRG property conveyancing

KRG helped me with conveyancing on 2 related property transfers and I was very happy with their handling of the matter. Suzi Killey was handling the conveyancing for KRG and made the process simple and smooth with clear communication through each of the steps and the matter was settled by the due date. Would definitely recommend again.
Nita Sharma
Nita SharmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbeatable service, highly recommend

KRG Conveyancing are the best group of lawyers I have ever had to deal with in all my years. We wanted to help our sons buy their first property and were nervous as they were very young and naïve. Everyone we communicated with from the very start to the end were very very helpful. They went out of the way to help us and always explained legal terms properly. They were also very quick to respond to any emails we sent. We highly recommend them to anyone and sticking to them for any future legal dealings we might have.
Malcolm S
Malcolm SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dealings with KRG

Lauren and the team at KRG conveyancing were very thorough, professional and a pleasure to do business with. They answered every concern and query I had in a very fast response time from the beginning to the final settlement. I have dealt with KRG for many years and would not hesitate to recommend KRG to anyone. Mal
Abraham T.
Abraham T.Sydney, NSW

Thank you for you assistance and help

I used KRG Conveyancing during the sale of my property, Jodie was extremely helpful and professional at every step of the way
Paul Sinclair
Paul SinclairSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another happy client

Thank you Jodie. Your assistance and professionalism made what is normally a stressful experience, so much easier. I have used K.R.G. on many occasions now and would be more than happy to keep doing so, into the future.
Kind regards

Paul Sinclair

David B.
David B.Central Queensland, QLD

Best Ever Service

Jodie Collins at KRG was very professional in the way she dealt with the sale of my house. Jodie was very informative and quick to reply to my emails. I would highly recommend Jodie and KRG for all of your conveyancing work.Thanks Jodie well done :)
David L.
David L.Sydney, NSW

Professional

Jodie Collins & her team have been professional all the way through our sales process. We have been kept up to date at all times. I would recommend KRG to anyone who requires a conveyancer.
Sybille Gutowski
Sybille GutowskiSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Courteous and professional

Courtney was excellent at her job she liaised professionally with me at all times. Returned all my calls and helped in clarifying all legal issues.
Julia WN
Julia WNSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

Easy to work with
Organised
And most importantly kept us updated throughout the whole sales process which can be stressful !!!
Courtney W was fab to work with
Highly recommend.
Rates and Fees
Darren
DarrenCanberra 2600, ACT4 posts

Smooth and simple again

Courtney and the team from KRG just handled our 3rd transaction in just under two years. As per the last two times, conveyancing was smooth and professional, making it by far the least complicated part of the entire process. Very happy to keep using KRG for any future needs.
Chanmyae M.
Chanmyae M.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Amazing team

Thanks for Jodie Collins and all team members who helped me to buy my first home without difficulties.
Mahue
MahueWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic service - she is a credit to KRG!!

Jodie Collins communication with us from the beginning was beyond fantastic. Selling a house is stressful enough, but we always felt at ease as Jodie took the journey with us making it such an easy transition. Jodie was always respectful in her communication, responded in a timely and professional manner and kept us updated every step of the way so there were no unforeseen surprises.

We would happily recommend KRG Conveyancing again and hopefully the lucky customer gets to deal directly with Jodie!! Keep up the amazing work Jodie :)

Gayle M.
Gayle M.South East Queensland, QLD

Gold standard conveyancing

Excellent service.Helpful, professional and experienced. We have used KRG for buying and selling since 2005 and would gladly recommend them.Thankyou. Gayle and Denis.
Clare S
Clare SNorthern Region, NSW

Satisfied customer

I started the process of selling my property in December last year. There was a few hiccups along the way due to some family situations that were unforeseen. Once we were able to move forward with all the paperwork I was very pleased with the efficiency of Suzi Killey and everything running smoothly. Thank you