KRG Conveyancing

KRG Conveyancing

MACCA

MACCAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional company

I have just recently have sold a property using KRG conveyancing. The first time we used them to buy a house they were great then this time around we had so many issues and sent several emails relating to there negligence and poor customer service and then they don't resolve the issues but say we are at fault. Never use this company for anything as they are untrustworthy and could lose money or defently have your settlement pushed back and you get blamed.

Rhonda

RhondaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Service

Suzi Killey and the team from KRG were prompt, efficient and extremely helpful and patient with our conveyancing needs. Every inquiry was promptly dealt with and every step was explained which made the whole process seamless. Would recommend to anyone.

Correct information provided

Suzi always provided the correct information in a timely and professional manner. I would recommend using her and would use her again if we purchased another house. Well done Suzi Killey

Joe Fenech

Joe FenechSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and Suzi could not have been more helpful if she tried

The service was prompt and efficient. I would recommend KRG to anyone especially Suzi who was very supportive throughout the entire process.
No Stone was left unturned in her efforts to address all of my concerns.

Thomas

ThomasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Every part of the process with Suzi Killey was easy, clear with all needed information and very helpful whenever I had a query. Never waited for an email reply or phone call. Will recommend to everyone I know!

Jared Easton

Jared EastonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast easy service

Jodie Collins has been amazing in dealing with the sale and purchase of my properties. Jodie and the rest of the KRG team have been easy, fast and very professional.
I would highly recommend them and will definitely be using them in the future

Melanie

MelanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Excellent service provided by Suzi Killey. Very prompt in replying to any questions we had. Highly recommend this business if youre purchasing or selling a home. So happy with everything

Darin

DarinCentral Queensland, QLD

Affordable and got the job done

Thank you to Suzi Killey and the team for the conveyance. All went well and settlement was on time. The "live update" feature on the website when you are clients helps to keep you up to date.

Excellent service.

Living in Melbourne and purchasing and investment in Queensland was quite daunting. The last thing I wanted was to have the whole conveyancing process make things even more complex. The conveyancing process was made simple and efficient by Brooke and KRG. I knew what was going on at all times and there were no surprises during the transaction. Everything that was promised was delivered on time and on budget. Great job Brooke.

Renee

ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

Suzi Killey did our conveyancing and was fantastic. She was available whenever we had questions and returned our phone calls straight away with detailed explanations and info. We were extremely happy with KRG and will definitely use them again. We had used them previously but we withdrew from the contract following a not so great building report and they refunded fees we had paid them as the contract didn't proceed to settlement. Totally satisfied

All went well

This is my second time using KRG. Even though they are on the Gold Coast and I am on the Sunshine Coast all went well again. Yung Le and her team did the job effectively and efficiently, could'nt have asked for anything more. Selling a property often means unexpected expenses, so its always good to get a good price on legals. Thank you.

Scott

ScottSydney, NSW

Cheap yes you get what you oay

Vicki

VickiSydney, NSW

KRG Conveyancing review

Yung Le and the rest of the staff were very prompt at returning calls and very helpful at all times. The sale of our home went through very smoothly and we would be happy to recommend Yung to anyone needing assistance with selling or buying a property.

Von

VonSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Yung, Jodie and the team at KRG were always quick to respond to any queries, very helpful and easy to deal with. We will use for our next house purchase.

Jodie W.

Jodie W.South East Queensland, QLD

We just worked with Yung Le for the sale of our home in Capalaba and now going through a purchase with Yung. She has always returned calls promptly and been very courteous in all dealings. We would recommend her services to anyone needing assistance with purchasing or a sale.

KRG Conveyancing Review

Just worked with Suzi Killey on the purchase of our new home on the Gold Coast. The contract was a complex one with it being subject to the sale of our existing home however KRG were well accross every step. Suzi's service was excellent, I can't thank her enough.

A great customer experience

Suzi always kept me informed, returned my calls promptly, and was always amazingly courteous and considerate in her dealings with. I never felt like I asked a silly question. As a customer, I was very happy with my KRG experience.

Degz

DegzNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Exemplary seamless service Suzi!

My purchasers wanted a 2 week settlement and I now live interstate!! Suzi Killey pulled out all the stops, immediately sent all the forms for me to fill out with detailed instructions and emailed regular updates. Wow! Fantastic seamless service!!!

Smooth

It what can be a nerve racking time with settling on a property Suzi and her team were fantastic offering swift response and problem solving making it a very easy process and no headaches!!

Easy sale!

Suzi and her team at KRG were so easy to deal with and super responsive! This made for an easy sale and she even managed get us early settlement. I would highly recommend her services!!

Roseanne

Roseanneasked

We have two properties that we will be putting up for sale both are rental properties in two different areas will be able to get a discount for both properties.
Airlie beach is a rental in resort apartment. Second property is a house in spring Ike’s lakes both have tenants in at the moment

Roseanne

Roseanneasked

Prue

Prueasked

I am selling a property to our tennants. They are getting a contract of sale drawn up and they need mine and my sisters name. We have both married since we bought our property. Do we needs to provide our married names or maiden names?
Thanks,