4.1

4.2

Shades P.
Shades P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hassel free conveyancing with Ownit

We dealt with Ownit during our recent land purchase and it was completely hassle free. Their team was very professional yet friendly through out. Any issue, was actioned promptly and responded timely.

Highly recommended Tahni and her team for conveyancing.

Jenna
JennaAdelaide5 posts

Miwa T.
Miwa T.South East Queensland, QLD

Awful

You never get to talk to a licensed conveyancer or a solicitor, but young girls who have no idea what they are doing. Some of them even lie and say they are the solicitors. 5% discount and fixed fee are not true. There are hidden fees that they will invoice you after. A very doggy company that makes your purchases experience very stressful and unpleasant. Much better to go with a proper law firm and get to speak to a solicitor.
Ross H.
Ross H.South East Queensland, QLD

Good Experience

Friendly staff and straight forward transaction predominately electronic. Would have been nice to receive draft settlement statement the day before settlement or at least in the morning and not last minute
Paddlebob
PaddlebobSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

All good

Good service, good communication, good value. I would definitely use them again.
Greta
GretaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleasant experience

Ownit Conveyancing were helpful not only during the purchase process, but prior aswell. They answered any questions we had.
David B.
David B.North Queensland, QLD

Positive

We have used Ownit twice now, and they are approachable, polite, efficient and professional. We have no hesitation recommending Ownit.
debzy49
debzy49

Stress free Settlement

Madison managed the settlement of a property sale in a very efficient manner. We had some delay caused by extreme weather conditions, however, postponing the settlement date was not an issue. Nothing was a problem and communication was excellent from start to finish. I also had received other quotes from local Solicitors and Ownit Conveyancing was more than competitive with their costs. I would highly recommend this company to anyone selling property.
Natashka
Natashka

Fantastic team !!

So easy to work with ! Very informative and they made me feel very comfortable and at ease !! I would highly recommend them to future clients
Jane
Jane2 posts

Would refer to a friend or others

Fantastic to deal with. Maddi was communicative and helpful all the way through to settlement.
SkyeM
SkyeMDarling Downs, QLD18 posts

Kotzadamis
Kotzadamis

Sale Settlement

We want to thank Madison Brown for her professionalism. She was a great help to us, always with a smile and willing to help us all the way. Our contract was a little complicated but she carried us through all the way.
Wendy
WendySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

House settlement

I have just sold my house and had the pleasure of dealing with Madison and Connor. Found them to be very professional and informative. Will be using this company again.
Marion P.
Marion P.

Disappointed!

I experienced poor communication and insufficient advice prior to settlement. After settlement no communication to state that all had gone well and transaction completed. Their quote was reasonable and this is why I choose them however it increased after I signed up...funny that hey. They stated that there were increases in search fees...the search fees have been the same for over a year if they care to check prior to writing misleading quotes.
Shayne
ShayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great!

Fantastic service, easy to communicate with, made the buying process very seamless