NSW, QLD, VIC, etc...

shivashish n.

shivashish n.Sydney, NSW

Thanks to conveyancing.com.au

I would like to thank camilla conor (paralegal assigned to me) and shaun lai (Solicitor) for the great service received from conveyancing.com.au. It's really a gravel path which I, as a first home buyer had to travel but the ever helpful advice received from them laid a carpet on this path making my journey easier. Definitely I will give a 5 star review.

Blitz K.

Blitz K.Sydney, NSW

Great service from the team along the conveyancing journey. Always reachable and helpful in answering questions/resolving issues. Costs were as described in the original quote. No surprises at settlement. Would recommend.

Kaveh

KavehSydney, NSW

Lack of knowledge,need to follow up every steps by your own, causing anxious time for you and your family

Very helpful

When buying a house for the first time it was super intimidating, and difficult to understand. My solicitor was able to make me understand what I was reading and doing. She made me feel confident in my transitions as well.

As always Nate was extremely helpful

Nate worked on another of my projects. The transactions were complex and challenging due to unexpected obstacles. As always Nate was extremely helpful and assisted to resolve the complex issues with an excellent outcome for me. Higley recommend Nate and the team - 5 out of 5 stars.

Great value for the cost

There was some disconnect when dealing with a person who goes so far into the process and then hands you onto another who then requests the same info. However all in all it was good value for the money and the extended operating hours meant that things didn't drag on. I think they offer a very good service for the cost and i would certainly use them again.

First Home Purchase

Excellent experience

Deborah Low helped me out with reviewing a off the plan contract. I found her to be extremely helpful, providing me with a detailed report and making herself available to answer all my questions. She also provided a strongly worded letter to the agent and got special condition added in after my attempts failed. All and all it was an excellent experience working with Deborah from conveyancing.com.au

Thanks Katrina for making our conveyancing journey so smooth and memorable

I would like to thank Katrina Dixon from the bottom of my heart for all the help she has extended in our conveyancing journey to buy our first home. Katrina is very professional. From the very first day she has put us at ease and we never felt any stress. She is very polite, affable, and considerate. Despite being busy, she always finds time to answer our query and is very approachable. She has made our journey very smooth and something to remember and cherish. I am sure I will be buying my second home in near future and will be asking conveyancing.com.au to assign Katrina as our contact agent. Thanks again Conveyancing.com and Katrina Dixon.

Ferg McColl

Ferg McCollSouthwest, VIC

Raymond Dunn

Coneyancing.com.au were a pleasure to deal with. Raymond gave clear and precise communication and expectations on us as a purchaser. He followed up to make sure we had everything in place at the appropriate time. Thanks for a smooth settlement Raymond

critter0512

critter0512South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

Just the best service :). We had a lovely paralegal Sally and she was always available and followed up with our many many questions! Highly recommend these guys and will use again

Never Again

The absolute worst experience I have ever had from a so called professional company. I was misinformed from the beginning regarding the fixed fee and with only 2 hours notice to settlement I discovered the hidden fee that was never mentioned previously. My initial complaints were ignored by the paralegal so I called the manager who stated they understand my frustration and they will discipline the paralegal but not compensate me . Never again

melissa c.

melissa c.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing service would highly recommended

Can’t recommend this service enough very responsive great communication felt involved and informed throughout the whole process. No hidden costs and were completely upfront and transparent in progress and process.

Mary O.

Mary O.South East Queensland, QLD

Very professional

I found them to be very professional and I have no complaints what so ever, and we will be using Conveyancing.com when we purchase our next property. I was responded to in a timely manner and found that it took all the stress out of selling a home

Sandra

SandraIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Property Settlement Service

Excellent service. Camilla always took the time to guide us & answer all our questions. We had complete confidence in her work to achieve our successful property settlement. We would definitely use Conveyancing.com.au again. Thank you Camilla

Dennis F.

Dennis F.Far North Queensland, QLD

Stress Free Experience

Jordan Brady, at Conveyancing.com.au, made the whole conveyancing process smooth, easy, successful and stress free for us.
His professional and approachable manner made it easy to work with him.
We would recommend him unreservedly to any prospective seller or buyer for their Conveyancing needs.

Alexandra P.

Alexandra P.South East Queensland, QLD

Beyond the best

Our paralegal, Sally, went above and beyond for us. If I could give anymore stars, I would. I will be using this company again if we buy or sell again.

Grant W.

Grant W.Queensland

Good experience, everything was done professionally

I just got my property settled through conveyancing.com.au as a buyer. The settlement process was delayed by two weeks due to the seller's document was not prepared in time. Eventually, the settlement was pushed through thanks to the professional way of communication of the staff member of conveyancing.com.au. Thumb up!

Joyce was awesome at her job!

Joyce was professional and easy to communicate. Great work at a very reasonable price. Always ready to address any concerns and promptly follow up on queries. Would use her service again and highly recommended! Thank you Joyce and Company.

Garth K.

Garth K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

• VIC

Great communications - assured the whole way

Dealing with Alice has been a joy and during a stressful period of our lives kept us all informed on the progress of our settlement and was extremely proactive and a clear communicator.

Will be using Think for future purchases