Think Conveyancing

NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...

Michael E.

Michael E.Sydney, NSW

IMPRESSIVELY GOOD SERVICE

I have used Think Conveyancing services 2 times and am pleasantly impressed by the effective, polite and caring of my needs service. The paralegal conveyancer I am dealing with Ella is very responsive, giving me fast answers to the multiple quarries I have, sending me information, forms and materials required to proceed further with the settlement. Other important aspect of her work is that she takes under consideration my best interest to achieve desired outcome with the least time and resources. Have the ability to create certainty and ease during the complicated process of settlement.
If there is a need would use the service of Think Conveyancing again and would recommend it to anyone who needs such services.

Michael Evans

Catherine

CatherineHunter Region, NSW

Lower cost conveyancing

At first I found Think Conveyancing difficult to contact. I had many questions - and no response at all to phone calls or emails. However, once my Settlement was due there were no issues at all. The paralegal who took over my matter (Rianne) was very quick to respond and very helpful. I would use Think Conveyancing again now that I understand the process better.

Excellent Service

Excellent service!

We were very pleased with the service performed by Lyn Carlson.
Very friendly and professional in her approach. Spoke in a simple language very easy to understand.
Made talking with her very comfortable.
Definitely a valuable asset to your organisation.
Will not hesitate to recommend ThinkConveyancing to family and friends and to anyone wanting to use your company.
Very satisfied customer.

J9

J9Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Too many staff have no idea what they're doing

Del28

Del28South East Queensland, QLD

Beware using this firm

Sent numerous emails regarding acting for us on sale of home initially. Then no contact did not meet one timeline. Does not answer phone. It was so stressful after one week cancelled them acting for us. Please be aware it only seems to be the seqld area after reading other reviews. Now we have just had to pay them for doing absolutely nothing.

Pam

PamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service will definitely use again!

Glad I found thinkconveyancing when I google searched! Can't fault the service, Leilarni Salim acted on my behalf, very professional and very easy to deal with. The sale of my property was trouble free considering I was working in another state and quite remote. I would definitely recommend using them and I will again next time I need this type of service!

Luigi

LuigiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Rowie was a pleasure to work with. She always kept me updated and is always on top of things. Great customer service! I am in good hands with Rowie, she is knowledgeable and goes the extra mile

Steve W

Steve WMelbourne

Think convancing were great to deal with, Taylor and the team were very helpful and professional.

They were very quick to respond to emails and my calls were answered quite quickly

Recommended

Jessi L.

Jessi L.Sydney, NSW

Great value for money

Very happy with the service we have received from Think Conveyancing so far. Lora Chen was our lawyer during the exchange process and she was very thorough in the review of our contract and acted quickly on our behalf when we needed to negotiate and sign on a very short time frame. Chris Villa has also been very helpful in getting us organised for settlement. Very good value for money.

Giuseppe B.

Giuseppe B.Sydney, NSW

Great Job Harper

The team at Think Conveyancing were great with our recent Property acquisition. They explained the the process and followed up with explanatory documents, with checklists and timelines - very helpful for someone like me who has not kept up with the latest procedures.
Harper she is the best- Thank you for your care, attention and professionalism. Everything went smoothly and communication was faultless.
A final point is pricing was very competitive. I highly recommend them.

Highly Skilled Organization

I was doubting if I should use thinking conveyancing for my property purchase but just took a bold step and they prove themselves right to me. All their staffs are so kind, helpful and explain to me in the simplest way. Thanks to Mary R who completed my documentation for settlement without any issues. She is so organised, fast and good in documentations. All thinking conveyancing staff are extremely professional. I will recommend Think conveyancing over and over again to all my friends and family.

Andrew K

Andrew KSydney, NSW

Happy First Home Owner

I have recently been through the process of purchasing my first home. I was assigned Chris V as my primary contact. He was attentive to the individual needs of the settlement and always available to thoroughly explain any questions that I had. I would definitely recommend his services and will be using them again in the future.

Adam A.

Adam A.Sydney, NSW

• NSW

Absolutely Excellent Service!!

Absolutely Excellent Service!! My case was handled by Ella Cabrera, the service provided was 5 star, Extremely professional, Completed settlement without issues!! will happily recommend to any first home buyers!

Thanh

ThanhSydney, NSW

Worst Services Ever!

Firstly, I received a $50 discount for engaging three simple conveyancing matters with them. All matters were initially dealt with by various legal counsel, then it was off loaded to various admin staffs whom doesn't know how to coordinate between vendors, agents and strata manager. I was not consulted nor did I have an opportunity to confirm the Settlement Statements. I'm still dealing with a cert20 for my matter as this was an oversight by them. I have never experienced such a disjointed organisation. I would not recommend them for any conveyancing matters.

PeteS

PeteSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and great price

This is the first time I’ve done my conveyancing online. I was was a bit sceptical at the start but found them communicative and pleasant to deal with. Everything went through without a problem. It was also done at considerably less cost than my last time. I have no problem with recommending them.

manish b.

manish b.Sydney, NSW

Smooth process

Very smooth process. John was very helpful throughout the whole process of buying our property. All queries answered in very timely manner. Happy to recommend it to anyone looking for conveyancing services.

Alex A.

Alex A.Sydney, NSW

Conveyancing made easy

John was very helpful throughout the whole process of buying our property. Highly recommended. Thumbs up. Keep it up. Thank you so much. We will definitely use their service again.

Vicky S.

Vicky S.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent conveyancers

Think were great to deal with. Prompt and efficient replies and always friendly service. Leah in particular was lovely and very patient with my sometimes silly questions. Would definitely use again.

jacky

jacky

Poor customer service and all they want to do is charge you more

It was my biggest mistake using them, and i should pay a bit more for quality service. Their response is extremely slow, at times they dont even answer my email.

To make matter worse, their letter to client is nothing more than a template recommending you “buy title insurance”, an insurance nobody buys. They also refer you to ZiPID which cost more than Auspost.

Polly

PollySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great value for money

Think Conveyancing made buying our home an easy process. Elise and Ruth were fantastic getting back to us in a timely manner when we had questions or queries. Would recommend.