Think Conveyancing

3.8

BRYAN P

BRYAN PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simply Awesome!!!

The whole experience was great, easy and concise. Land settled without a hitch. Would surely recommend. Angie Berg was so thorough, professional and prompt on responding on my emails. Great JOB!!!

JRD

JRDBallarat

My Experience

I was dissatisfied because my settlement was dragged out 2 weeks longer than necessary and I paid out for fees out of my control. I'll go elsewhere next time ok

Mcb

McbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t be more disappointed

They ignored my calls regarding time sensitive matters. Very slack in responses and when our finance was declined for the home we were going to purchase they requested a full bill to be paid even though they did not provide me with any services. Would not recommend.

Terrible. Unreliable.

I had nothing but trouble with this company. Do your self a favour and pay someone local. This company refuses to return calls. They take your initial deposit and that's it. Think conveyancing failed to attend my settlement. I incurred extra fees. Lost paperwork. Unable to arrange or book another settlement. I was put on warning. I represented myself at the last opportunity for settlement. Think conveyancing turned up 15 minutes late on closure of the bank. I would have lost everything. The stress this caused was unbelievable. Phone calls never returned. Awful. Now presenting my case to the law society so this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Best Conveyancing service in the city

Great people. Very knowledgeable and friendly. I would strongly recommend using Think Conveyancing. Being a first home buyer, I had lots of questions, lots of silly questions. Think conveyancing staff were very patient and professional in their approach and made my property buying journey enjoyable without any stress.

Top Notch Service

Top notch service from Think Conveyancing. From the start, Lora was incredibly helpful and informative, answering all questions and concerns and was a pleasure to deal with. This is echoed with Dan, who was friendly and forward thinking, helping us settle on our house quickly and without hassle. Cannot thank Think Conveyancing enough for the job the have done.

T.VanDartel

T.VanDartelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Worst experience ever

We engaged Think Conveyancing after speaking with silver-tongued [name removed]. Worst decision ever. They had our name wrong the entire way through. They had our ID for 3 weeks, then 2 hours before settlement decided to check it and found it wasn't certified properly. They expected us to drive 6 hours to have an extra middle name added onto the drivers licence. No Way! Finally sorted that. Then turned up at the designated solicitor for settlement, but guess what? Wrong solicitor! So then we had to try to find the right one. No one had the keys. Goodness knows when we'll get those. Probably next week. Never use them.

Very professional and helpful

It was a pleasant experience dealing with Angie Berg from Think Conveyancing. She was really helpful and took the pressure off us. She was very attentive and gave her 100% to make it a smooth transaction. Highly recommended.

Leon

LeonSydney, NSW

• NSW

Avoid at all costs

Despite a promising contract review and fair pricing, they made multiple mistakes and significantly delayed a straightforward home purchase. I had to figure out quite a few questions myself as their responses were not helpful.
As a "cherry on the top", they saved a few dollars on sending me the original documents after the settlement was done and I received it 7 weeks after I requested it in an open and damaged envelope that required me to pay a surcharge.

Sam H.

Sam H.Pilbara, WA

• WA

Don't go anywhere else

Jasmine Lim from Think Conveyancing has been looking after our settlement for our first home, and she could not have been more helpful.

Think Conveyancing make it clear and simple for a first home buyer, as well as educate you on the process along the way.

Thankyou Jasmine, and the Think Conveyancing team, we will be using your services again in the future 100 %

Madhu

MadhuSydney, NSW

Awesome experience !

We found Think Conveyancing online and went with them. We are first time home buyers and had a lot of questions. We were assigned Lora for our contract review. From that moment until the contract was signed, we had a lot of questions and Lora answered and clarified them with absolute patience and professionalism. She gave the best unbiased advice during each difficult scenario. She always returned our calls in a timely manner.In this covid-19 situation where there are delays everywhere, we didn't experience any delays because of Think Conveyancing. Highly appreciate the great work by their team!

All was perfect

It has been a pleasure to deal with the Think Conveyancing Team especially our paralegal who went over and above to ensure everything went smoothly and to our satisfaction. She was constantly in contact and updated us at every turn. Thank you so much.

Good Find !

Found ThinkConveyancing via an online search and we are extremely satisfied with the final outcome.
They were professional, genuine and kept us well informed throughout the whole settlement process.
We have used conveyancers in the past, and this particular firm we would definitely engage again in the future.

Good luck, if the answer your call.

Kylie M.

Kylie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Thinking of Think Conveyancing? Think again

Sam

Sam

Professional service

Requested services to settle a property, was amazed by the excellent, prompt and friendly service. Rowie Thompson was exceptional with her professionalism and patience and quick to forward documents and attend to our needs

Thuan N.

Thuan N.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Fantastic service!. Think Conveyancing teams are amazing to deal with. Ella C is extremely professional, and time-efficient with updates the whole way. I will definitely use Think Conveyancing again. Thank you

Mia M.

Mia M.South East Queensland, QLD

Hard to deal with, make mistakes.

Solicitor from think conveyancing only pick up a name spelling mistake right before settlement, result settlement didn’t happen on the settlement date. The people in this company is difficult to deal with, and they make basic mistake like this, I will think twice before using this firm.

Good response times

Ana was really helpful. She always responded quickly to questions and worked hard to get our documents finalised in a timely manner. I recommend as a convenient way to get conveyancing done.

Harry M.

Harry M.Sydney, NSW

Ella was wonderful, and guided me through the settlement process with her expert knowledge. She kept me updated throughout, and was lovely each time we spoke. It could have been stressful, but Ella made it easy!