QLD, NSW, VIC, etc...

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Dean J.
Dean J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and settled on time..

Stefany Parker was my conveyancing paralegal and was very helpful throughout the process. She stayed in touch and offered sufficient advice when I needed it. I recommend conveyancing.com. Settled on time.

Awesome!

Very good service , reasonably priced, team easy to talk to, fast processing, no issue. Weuses them to sell two properties. Cheaper than most. Thank you John and team at Conveyancing.com

Very much helpful and comoetitive price service

Daniel rigby my conveyancer went every step of the way with me through this selling stress procesd. Daniel even help me to stay focused while dealing stressful unexpected surprises that came every step

Keene
KeeneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Chloe was very prompt and was there every step of the way. Conveyancing.com.au had excellent customer service and were very knowledgeable. I would recommend using them and would use them again in the future.

Sun
SunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

The lawyer who reviewed my contract suggested some changes. he was always calm and collective. His name is Albert Lee. it was very nice to interact with him.
And the Paralegal is excellent His name is Larry Briones. He was very thorough with my documents and gave suggestion on how can proceed further. I am very happy with his quick thinking on helping me out and asking me what needs to be done. He is excellent team member.
I can suggest Conveyancing to any of my family and friends.

Excellent work

Joanna McCarthy is very professional. She explains things clearly. In case of doubt she seeks advice from her peers before taking any commitment. Joanna also communicates directly on the phone and by email. I would recommend Conveyancing.com.au

Job Satisfaction

Professional, Practical and Economical.

I am able to recommend Conveyancing .com.au since utilising their service for the sale of my QLD property. I was assigned a professional Paralegal Consultant - Kathryn who stepped me through the entire process in a friendly and efficient manner. It was a new experience for myself and I was impressed by Kathryn's ability to demystify the IT challenges; hence I have learnt new skills whilst being actively part of my own Property Conveyancing process. Thank you.

Job Satisfaction

We were very happy with the service provided to us by Billy. He was very helpful and very patient with us throughout the whole process. Thanks again for everything Billy

Rob - BDI Group
Rob - BDI GroupSouth East Queensland, QLD

Joyce Easton - meticulous attention to detail

Joyce Easton was instrumental in closing the sale. Listed items required by me. Simplified to process and kept me informed throughout the settlement. Settled early due to her tenacity. Brilliant.

Unhappy Jan
Unhappy Jan

Do not use

My first time to use this company to buy a property and the last. They are very good at hounding you for your business after they have provided a quote. Once accepted however, that’s where the communication stops. So far a contract review only, and all emailed to me - late. The paralegal will not pick up her phone or return phone calls or emails. Instructions are not followed and I am still waiting for final contracts. Despite numerous escalations, my frustrations at the total lack of communication is only increasing.

I regret not paying a couple of hundred dollars more and going with a local lawyer that I can actually sit down with and talk to. This experience is truly awful.

Peter C.
Peter C.Perth, WA

Excellent and professional work.

An excellent conveyancer. Kept us informed at all stages of the process. Returned telephone calls swiftly. Overall a very good experience. We would have no hesitation in recommending conveyancing.com.au to anyone.

Straight forward and economical

Pretty straight forward process from the start and Sheena answered email queries quickly and was efficient. Able to get things done within a very short time frame.Happy to recommend for simple transactions.

Genevieve
GenevieveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Pretty straight forward process and Sheena answered email queries quickly, efficiently and positively. I found her very easy to deal with and seemed experienced. Very happy to recommend for simple transactions (which mine was).

Very helpful and professional

Monique was very helpfully and professional throughout our settlement which was long and drawn out.
We would have no hesitation and recommending Conveyancing and Monique to anyone.

Thank you once again Monique.

Excellent Work Conveyancing.com

Excellent. Conveyancing.com through Daniel Rigby were excellent. He communicates at each and every stage making the process so smooth. Great job Daniel. I would recommend Conveyancing.com to all those who want a smooth process
Clyton & Macy