4.9

Cameron W

Cameron WSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

The process happened very smoothly, special thanks to Quyen and the team. The service is excellent for a very reasonable price, everything is organised from start to finish. Highly recommend conveyonline.com.au

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Smooth Process

It was great coordinating with Quyen from Convey. It was a really smooth process. Quyen coordinated well with my bank and the banks solicitors and she was very proactive. Rates are really reasonable, they do not overcharge! Thanks and all the best Convey team!

Review collected in partnership with Conveyonline.com.au

Prompt, professional and courteous.

We have used conveyonline.com.au twice now, both to sell and buy and would happily recommend them to anyone. Wonderful service. Clear and concise explanations and always happy to answer any questions. Five stars.

JessicaS

JessicaSSydney, NSW

Helpful and Friendly

Staff were always happy to answer questions and friendly. Throughout the process they provided clear instructions on what I needed to do. The purchase went smoothly with a good result in owning my first home.

DeborahT

DeborahTMid North Coast, NSW

Conveyancing made simple

Our experience with Conveyonline was one of simplicity, the team are very professional and are happy to help with any request, nothing is too much trouble. Obviously the laws with selling and purchasing a home can become confusing but with their assistance and advise things became clearer enabling us to make the right decisions. We sold and purchased using Conveyonline and would recommend them to everyone, another benefit is that their costs for providing this service are very reasonable. A JOB WELL DONE

Amanda dS

Amanda dSSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

The process was very seamless and smooth. They took on much of the responsibility did such a great job of explaining things when required. If we were to buy or sell again we would only use convey online

GemmaS

GemmaSSydney, NSW

Great service at a great fee!

Great service from start to finish. Christie and the team made selling my property stress free. I would recommend ConveyOnline to all family and friends. Great service for a great price

WendyL

WendyLSydney, NSW

Good value service

We engaged with Conveyonline and they provided a good value service to help us with our home purchase. They were professional and timely in their responses. I would recommend them.

Good value service

We used the Convey Online team to help us with our home purchase and I found their services to be good value for money. They were professional and timely in their responses, and I would recommend them.

Find out how Conveyonline.com.au compares to other Conveyancing Services

Fantastic, great service for first home buyers

The convey online team were so great to deal with especially Kylie, as first home buyers she was there to answer any questions and guide us through the process. Very pleased

becc

becc

Very efficient and thorough service

Highly recommended. Very prompt in responding to emails. A well organised and proactive service to ensure settlement went through as planned without any issues on the day. Will definitely use again.

Madison

MadisonSydney, NSW

Great service, quick responses and informative

Being my first home I was a bit unsure who to choose but convey online had the best prices and they were always quick to respond to queries and sent me step by step instructions and advice. Will definitely use them again in the future. It was a very smooth service.

Steven M

Steven MAU

Great service from start to finish.

Was a delay due to Commonwealth back backlog which delayed settlement by a week. Arguably this is out of the control of Kylie and her team. Fortunately, there were no issues. Would give 4.5/5 if I could do half a point.

Exceptional Service

Kylie has done a great job as a conveyancer. Previously, I hired a lawyer, not only more costly but inefficient and unproductive. She saved me lots of time from hassles and worries. Her communication is clear and precise. Very customer oriented in terms of considering your problems from client perspective without being judgemental.

Review collected in partnership with Conveyonline.com.au

Outstanding work by the Convey Online Team!!

The Team at Convey Online did a fantastic job in managing the purchase of our property. They were easy to work with and ensured we were well informed throughout the process.
    Would recommend!

Bas

BasSydney, NSW

Great service. reliable and responsible

Conveyonline responded quickly to all my queries and guided me through the process of purchasing a property. I would use them again. They are reliable and responsible. Friendly staff who take the time to explain the process

Amanda I

Amanda ISydney, NSW

What a great experience!

Conveyonline provided the service you hope to receive. They clearly explained the process and kept us informed of progress. And they did everything they said they would do. Thank you

GaryB

GaryBSydney, NSW

Good experience

Efficient service and a hassle free process made buying my home less stressful. Working online made the whole experience easier and the staff were friendly and helpful when I needed to clarify anything.

Highly recommend

I used conveyonline & it was so simple and easy. I would recommend to anyone wanting to take the hassle out of selling their property (or buying). I would happily use again in the future.

Made everything easy

Quyen and the team were brilliant. They made everything clear and easy. It all went smoothly and there were no delays. Would respond to my questions in a timely manner. I was very happy with the service.