Conveyonline.com.au

Conveyonline.com.au

How easy was it?

Very approachable and easy to communicate with Christie and Quyen who dealt with the business of conveyancing over the selling and purchasing of two dwellings. Always available to explain possible problems that we were unaware of.
Great service.

Amazing service.

Very professional and would recommend anyone going through this process to utilize the services of conveyonline. Excellent service throughout a stressful time. Supportive and very quick to respond to any and all needs.

Easy Process

Very simple process with excellent communication through the whole process. Christie and Quyen were always available on the phone or via email. Great service and will definitely use them again.

highly recommended

Christie and her team made the process of selling my home easy and straight forward. They stepped out what was required and clarified any question. Great service and very professional.

Professional, Quick Response and Helpful

Everyone at Convey Online is extremely friendly and helpful by responding to enquiries in good time manner. The legal advice is very professional as well covering the whole purchase process.

Highly Recommended

A very professional business that keeps you informed every step throughout the process, with clear communication and prompt actions. Christie, Quyen and the team are professional, supportive and understanding. Excellent services by ConveyOnline, highly recommended.

Outstanding service

Christie and the conveyonline.com.au team made the process so easy and stress free , always kept us up to date and informed off every situation.
Would highly recommend them to all family and friends and I’ll be using again if the opportunity arises.

Have worked with Christie and Quyen twice and completely satisfied both times. Great communication and professionalism. Fairly priced and would recommend the service to anyone needing conveyancing. Keep up the high standards.

Highly Recommended

Very professional and friendly company to deal with. Excellent communication throughout the process. Dealing with the property purchase entirely online was a very convenient feature for my circumstances. I would highly recommend Convey online to prospective buyers.

10/10 recommendation

Conveyonline was so helpful with everything for us as overwhelmed first home buyers! Christie and Quyen were extremely thorough and ensured we were well informed and understood everything. Very fairly priced. When we purchase again we won't hesitate to use Convey again!

Convey with Confidence

I was kept well informed. There were no problems. I was able to put my trust into the company. I was able to communicate with staff whenever I needed to. The fee was very reasonable.

Efficient and outstanding service!! Pleasure to work with Conveyonline.

Purchasing a property is no easy job for most of us but Conveyonline have made the process a breeze. Very informative and straightforward, no hassles at all. Highly recommend Christie and Quyen for their hardwork and friendly service.

We couldn't use our personal solicitor due to moving from Melbourne so needed somebody for NSW. We were a little hesitant with an online conveyancer due to never using one but that has all changed. Would definitely use their services again if needed. Thanks for all your efforts!

Great value alternative to regular conveyancing

I used conveyonline after finding them on Google and they were very helpful in making the purchase of my first apartment as smooth as possible. They answered all of my questions usually very quickly. I can see why some people would rather a conveyancer or solicitor that they can meet face to face but if you don't mind emailing or talking on the phone then there's no reason not to go with them.

Efficient and professional

Christie and Quyen were efficient and professional. I was well informed and all my queries were answered. Free pre-purchase inspection of contract with detailed advice. Would use again in future.

Used Conveyonline four times buying and selling now - recommended

Christie and her team provide fast Response with direct access / rectifications / changes to contracts etc. when needed most. Nice, pragmatic and sensible people to deal with. I would recommend without hesitation.

Dreams can come true

The bank didn't want me to settle my house sale yesterday, but Quyen and Christie made it happen. They made my dreams come through. Thank you, now I am free!

Conveyancing

Great team. Greater Service. No hesitation in recommending Christe and the team. My start stop contract negotiations were dealt in a professional manner. Informative. Thank you for your service
Regards
Rakesh

Excellent service

Convey Online helped me with my first home purchase and assisted me with all my queries. Totally recommended. Christie and Quyen were always readily available with all the questions I had.

Very happy with the service provided

Christie & Quyen worked with us as we assessed multiple properties and finally settled on the third one – everything was taken care of in relation to conveyancing services. If you're after a good conveyancing service and don't need legal advice or inputs on strata reports etc, I would highly recommend Convey Online. Simple, no fuss, good service and great value for money. They even helped us out with some issues and clarification post-settlement, which shows they're willing to go all the way to provide a good service to their clients. I would use them again.

Responsive, Reliable, and Professional

I chose to go with Conveyonline because of their good reviews and the fact that everything was online via the website and emails. From the beginning to the end all communications were great, they answered all my questions quickly and even phone calls were answered which gave me peace of mind as it was my first home purchase. The other attractive option encouraged me to go with them was the fixed price for a definite list of services. They are super responsive and all communications have professionally put together not to miss any information and be able to plan ahead for a smooth transaction.