Conveyonline.com.au

Conveyonline.com.au

Excellent service

Convey Online helped me with my first home purchase and assisted me with all my queries. Totally recommended. Christie and Quyen were always readily available with all the questions I had.

Very happy with the service provided

Christie & Quyen worked with us as we assessed multiple properties and finally settled on the third one – everything was taken care of in relation to conveyancing services. If you're after a good conveyancing service and don't need legal advice or inputs on strata reports etc, I would highly recommend Convey Online. Simple, no fuss, good service and great value for money. They even helped us out with some issues and clarification post-settlement, which shows they're willing to go all the way to provide a good service to their clients. I would use them again.

Responsive, Reliable, and Professional

I chose to go with Conveyonline because of their good reviews and the fact that everything was online via the website and emails. From the beginning to the end all communications were great, they answered all my questions quickly and even phone calls were answered which gave me peace of mind as it was my first home purchase. The other attractive option encouraged me to go with them was the fixed price for a definite list of services. They are super responsive and all communications have professionally put together not to miss any information and be able to plan ahead for a smooth transaction.

Highly recommend

We originally chose Convey Online based on a super-competitive quote, but would highly recommend them for the service! Christie and Quyen were amazing - professional yet friendly and approachable, efficient & effective. Nothing was too much trouble and they went significantly above and beyond to help sort out some curve balls thrown at us at the last minute. It was a delight working with them for our property sale.

Professional Conveyancing Service

I find their service outstanding, efficient, cost effective, straight forward, informative and a time saver. They're really professional handling clients needs with their extensive conveyancing knowledge and expertise! Special thanks to Quyen, Christie and to the whole team for their help. If wasn't for their them, I really don't know where to start.

Cannot fault their work, Christie and her team are no short of amazing

We have used conveyonline multiple times and couldn't fault them at all. Christie goes above and beyond and ensures everything runs smoothly. Any question/concern/worry was met with understanding and communication was always professional and prompt. Thank you so much!

Great for busy manager to use.

The team were great to work with and communicated well.
Very convenient if you are very busy and not able to physically attend many meetings. If you work in an office and can scan and send emails easily it is a no brainer to use conveying online.

Great service.

I highly recommend ConveyOnline for your conveyancing needs.
No only were they the cheapest quote we received, but the service was great as well.
Christie and Quyen are both easy to deal with, and are clearly very experienced.
I will be using them again for any future property purchased.

Professional and cost-effective service

Christie and her team at Conveyonline.com.au are professional, knowledgeable, and prompt. Their communications were clear and to the point. Conveyonline.com.au is convenient for people who do not have time to visit an office. I also found the service to be cost-effective, given the complexity of my transaction.

Great service! Super easy conveyancing.

I love Christie's service. She and Quyen are very professional, always available and no job too small or question too silly. I have used this service 3 times now and hope to again soon. So glad I found Convey Online.

Great service at a very reasonable price

Professional, informative and always genuine. Christie and Quyen helped me along each step of the way, showing the utmost patience and knowledge. As a first home buyer, navgiating this was confusing enough! But ConveyOnline made sure I never felt alone. Highly recommend and would work again with these two for future property purchases/selling.

Amazing team, great service

As first time home buyers we would've been in a real trouble without the guidance and support of Christie and her amazing team. They led us through what is a very complex process, always taking the time to explain what was happening, by when and why. Their expertise was absolutely invaluable and on a personal level we really appreciated the individual care and attention that we received over what was an intensely busy Christmas period for them. We went with converyonline because of the reviews that we read beforehand, and we're happy to say the experience was just as good for us.

Great service!

Quick to respond and highly professional, the team at Conveyonline were great. They made what feels like a complex process (particularly for first home buyers like myself) run smoothly, explaining every step and answering any questions we had. No complaints and a great experience overall.

Extremely happy with the service

Conveyonline , Christie and Quyen are amazing professional people. This is the second time I have used them to buy/sell. I would highly recommend them. My purchase was handled very efficiently and quickly and done all on time even with the close down period over Christmas. I would recommend them to everyone.

A very happy customer

Christie and Quyen were an absolute pleasure to deal with, from start to finish on the recent purchase of our first home. They were very quick to respond to a myriad of questions thrown at them, no matter how silly the questions were, so patiently, and with extreme proficiency, thus helping us feel at ease. Furthermore, they kept us in the loop at every stage of our purchase. All we had to do was fill a few forms and they took care of the rest. If professional conveyancing is what you need, we couldn't recommend Conveyonline enough. Thank you guys, keep doing what you're doing.

Great service once again!

Thanks ConveyOnline for another easy conveyancing operation. You kept us well informed at all times and everything went off without a hitch.

Great communication!

If you are very busy and can access email easily at work I found Conveyonline the way to go. Did not have to any meetings and most documents were able to be filled scanned and returned. When I had a few questions that would have been a long email the team picked up the phone and helped me through it. Well done team

Professional and Prompt service

Conveyonline has been awesome. This is the second time that I have used them and they have handled everything thrown at them. Their communication was great and if ever I had a question they answered it promptly. Would recommend them for sure!

Excellent and quick service

I couldn’t fault conveyonline!!! They provided clear instructions, fast communication and were happy to talk through any details at any time

Great Professional Service

Everything handled quickly and efficiently and all questions answered. I was recommended to ConveyOnline and would gladly pass that on to anyone else in the future.