Spot On Conveyancing

4.5

Dash

DashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing Experience

We required a conveyancer for the purchase of a block of vacant land.
We chose Spot On purely based on their high rating, but were VERY disappointed with their service.

Annette S.

Annette S.Central Queensland, QLD

What a Team!!!! Amazing Service & Value for money.

I found Spot On Conveyancing on a Google search & after looking at their reviews decided to contact them re purchasing a house. Right from the first contact this firm couldn’t have been more helpful. They explained their fixed price services & true to their word, even after we had to have 2 Finance extensions & a settlement extension involving emails, phone calls etc all at the last minute, our quoted price didn’t change. I have no hesitation in recommending this firm. You won’t get beret customer satisfaction anywhere else!!! We will definitely be using them again if the need arises. Thanks Georgia & the Team.

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn't use them again

Not happy with service at all. They seem disinterested and I was always asking questions, nothing was forthcoming from them. We weren't kept up to date on what was happening and when we were, we received emails well after work hours in some cases. We had nothing explained to us at all without us having to ask questions, it was extremely frustrating and we will never use Spot On again nor recommend them anyone. In one instance a pool certificate was sent through to us UNSIGNED and I had to chase it up! Truly awful service

Conveyancing Services

Find out how Spot On Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

Jennifer

JenniferSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

As a first time client we found all staff to be friendly and efficient, and the cost was a bonus.
Enjoyed the experience and would recommend your service to others.

Jennifer and Geoff Bull.

Ally A.

Ally A.South East Queensland, QLD

Best service in QLD.

I have used Spot on Conveyancing just recently and am very, very happy with the service I got from them. Very helpful, efficient and professional. They would explain everything to me and always answer any questions I would have..
I will be using them again.
I thank everyone at Spot on Conveyancing.

Excellent Service

I used Spot On Conveyancing recently with regard to the purchase of a block of land. I was very impressed with their efficiency, knowledge and the speed with which they worked. I was able to speak with a knowledgeable person anytime I rang. Their attention to every detail was very thorough and their costs were realistic. from my experience in dealing with them I would definitely recommend their service to others and will most definitely use them again. Excellent service.

Very helpful and efficient

The team were amazing in helping with a financial problem. There persistence on by behalf contacintg the company involved and was resolved in a short time.
I highly recommend Spot on Conveyancing and would use them again

Brilliant service

We used Spot on for the purchase of our townhouse. They were professional, helpful, friendly and reliable. They communicated well from the start and we knew what was required from our end as well as letting us know when we were waiting on the bank. I highly recommend them. They went to great lengths to help us during Covid times.

Toni Matt B.

Toni Matt B.Victoria

Never mess with a pit bull

Never mess with a pit bull unless she is working for you. What an experience. An honest hardworking convencying firm that have your back. Didn't matter how many calls or questions they were always there. And when the tough got going like booking and settling at quiet honesty at the last possible moment. When the bank was stalling and was not working to my best interest she pulled together and saved my deposit and my home. They come highly recommended. And would the situation ever arose would def use spot on again. Name says it all

Conveyancing Services

Find out how Spot On Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

Honest & Reliable

Used Spot On for a purchase of property in Redcliffe. Their fees were as quoted, all the staff were very helpful in answering all my questions and would definitely recommend them

Joey

JoeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice and easy

Although we encountered a hiccup with our bank, Spot On gave us direction and assistance with that to ensure settlement date went without a hitch. We found Spot On’s team always helpful and professional with plenty of updates on progress. We will definitely be using them again in the future.

Ron Richards

Ron RichardsPerth, WA

Very professional

Excellent service plenty of updates on process and answered my questions quickly and clearly well done . Went to plan and finished a little early and money won’t into bank on time which was good.

Jodie B.

Jodie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Spot on service.

Was very happy with the service from the first contact to the finalised settlement today. Everything was explained thoroughly to us and we were kept informed throughout the contract process. Would recommend this business.

Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Review as a seller

Excellent service and smooth sales transaction. The settlement date was postponed due to the tenant needing extra time, however this was accommodated without problems. Conveyancing was done for the quoted price and all necessary paperwork was provided as confirmation. Would do business with them again.