Verifiedspotonconveyancing.com.au

Job Satisfaction

Alan G.
Alan G.

Great Service

Spot On Conveyancing is helpful and efficient. Special thanks to Amy for always being proactive, helpful and responsive to our queries.
Jo Newby
Jo Newby

Prompt and efficient!

I highly recommend Spot On Conveyancing! Caroline was prompt and efficient. Vlad was very informative and helpful and all the staff were friendly and supportive. Not only is it affordable, but the service exceeds the price!
Vikram J.
Vikram J.

Conveyancing

Excellent service at great price. Amy was fantastic and responded to all queries really quickly.
Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Team

The team is Very professional, helpful and communicated every step of the way. Highly recommended
David Y.
David Y.

Professional Company and Staff

Staff are professional and keep us informed every step of the process
Rates and Fees
Gus M.
Gus M.

An Incredibly Seamless Experience

Being an Australian living offshore investing back home can come with lots of nuances and compliance. [Name Removed] and the team at spot on handled everything from start to finish and made my investment process seamless, stress free and incredibly easy. I was blown away by their service and I will be using them time and time again! Thanks [Name Removed] and team
Regina E.
Regina E.

The team at Spot On Conveyancing assisted me right throughout my buying process having to review 3 contracts, 2 of which crashed and the 3rd one making to settlement stage. They were very professional and diligent in their handling of my matter. They were ahead of key dates advising me right throughout the process. I honestly believe the fees I paid were well below the service they provided to me. I’m so grateful that I was referred to them. I would recommend them to anyone who is intending to buy or sell their property.
Irina Y.
Irina Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

I’m so glad I came across Spot On Conveyancing and particularly Anna and Jessica when I was looking to purchase a property. Their knowledge and experience, combined with their patient approach and willingness to help, made this otherwise stressful event a smooth and successful process. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for top-notch Conveyancing services!
StephenV62
StephenV62

Smooth Hassle Free Experience

Spot On, in particular, Caroline provided excellent service at a competitive price. Everything we needed to do was explained clearly, and Caroline followed up with regular updates. Our bank caused a small problem at settlement, but Caroline sorted it all out and a few days later everything went through without a hitch.
Matt1
Matt1South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Spot On Conveyancing 10/10

Our conveyancer from Spot On conveyancing guided us through the process of selling and buying a property with patience and a friendly attitude. She kept us informed at every step. We couldn't have had better service or support. I would recommend Spot On conveyancing to anyone looking for this service. Thank you!
s.powell
s.powellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Settlement of our unit

I found the company to be very helpful and professional. Especially Caroline. Mine was not an easy settlement, but Spot on has made it a lot easier for me and have explained everything along the way . Will definitely use them again.
Andrew Morton
Andrew Morton

Can I give 10 stars

Caroline was exception throughout our complex Transfer matter and was very patient and understanding with our lack of knowledge in property law. Thank you Caroline. We will be recommending you to our family and friends.
Var K
Var KSydney, NSW

Great service and Value for money

We recently used spot on conveyancing for our purchase. The overall experience was very good. Special thanks to Jessica for her services . She was always available to answer my queries and guide us through the process . She was always approachable and timely communication was key in her professional services. Highly recommend spot on conveyancing for any type of conveyancing services.
Cassie
CassieSouth East Queensland, QLD

All positive

My husband and I used Spot On Conveyancing only recently in March for the sale and purchase of our new home. Caroline Dunkley looked after us, she was always so thorough and always replied in a timely manner. Highly recommend Spot On and especially Caroline. We’ll be using them again for sure.
John H.
John H.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service highly recommend

I had the pleasure of working with Jessica during my first property purchase. She expertly guided me through the entire process, the paperwork and necessary steps easy enough for a first homebuyer to understand. Jessica’s knowledge and responsiveness were impressive. Even during stressful moments, she skillfully obtained the necessary information from the sellers, ultimately leading to a reduction in the sale price. I highly recommend Spot On Conveyancing for conveyancing services.