Noni

Noni

Great for walking

I don't drive, so our pram is used daily! Sometimes we're out in it all day. The accessories pack is amazing! Rain cover, wind cover & summer cover, all fit perfectly! Summer cover is 50+ spf rated. Also came with a newborn insert & padding on the shoulder straps. My daughter is happy to sit in it, sometimes even when we are just at home doing nothing! It has been so useful, right from newborn till toddler!
We would be lost without ours!

Purchased in September 2017 at Mr Toys Toyworld for $650.00.

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Love it

I have owed 3 strider compacts since having my first baby
The Delux was my favourite! It looks great, so easy to steer, narrow enough for any shopping isle etc. practical and sturdy ! highly recommend

Purchased in January 2017.

Emma B.

Emma B.

Great so far

So far I have found this pram easy to use. I love the size. Its compact yet has plenty of storage. I also purchased the second seat and they both seem to fit perfectly without looking too cramped. Overall I dont have any real complaints with this product.

Purchased in April 2018.

Kayjay

Kayjay

Strider compact double pram

The best Pram Ive ever had it is very smooth and spacious for my two daughters i have a newborn and a two years old. We had to walk a lot as it was our only way of transport it was easy and comfortable for all of us I would recommend this to anyone with two children however ive had the strider compact for my first born and it was still as convenient and safe for a newborn all the way up to toddler age. Great for new mums and mums of two plus.

Soha A.

Don't waist your money it was a bad choice to buy this pram

hardly used the pram once i did it start making loud noise had to send for repair for 2 weeks i stayed without a pram they gave me a new one then after few weeks i had the same issue again i couldn't put my baby to sleep the noise was so loud and annoying i send it 3 times for repair and still have the same issue. It was a bad decision to buy this pram I struggled each time I send it for repair and I wish I had a good result . The pram still making noise and it's not smooth while I push my baby is so uncomfortable i was clear that I want my money back because i had enough travelling 40 min in the car to repair it 3 times in less that 6 months and the issue is back again . I do not recomend this pram at all dont waist your money

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby & Toddler Town for $800.00.

Soha A.

Thank you for your reply I will give you a call .

Prab

PrabVictoria Park

Great Pram

I bought it from baby bunting for $589. Its comfy for my 9 week old baby and he can see me when Im pushing the pram. There is plenty of space at the bottom of the pram to store anything. And I like the option of adding a second seat. Cons are too heavy and bulky for me. And there is no handle to lift the pram when its folded.

Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Great pram

Great pram to use at shoops easy to push turn big wheels great price son is comfortable in it had it 2 years now some as the day i got it flids uo 1 click

Purchased in October 2017 at Baby 'n Things for $350.00.

Natasha

NatashaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good for every day use

This pram is good for long term daily use, from newborn to toddler. It has all the necessary components you would need including lots of storage. I only stopped using it when my child turned 2 simply because we didn't need a pram that was so bulky anymore. Not very good for running

Purchased in June 2018 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $449.00.

May

MaySydney Surrounds, NSW

AMAZING PRAM

Although big, the pram is lightweight and easy to take in and out of the car. It fits your child for many years especially when they are too tired to walk, it has a good amount of storage space and is easy to twist, turn and push wherever you are.

Purchased in April 2015 at Baby Bunting for $750.00.

Sera

Sera

Love it!

Absolutely love this pram, It's so cosy.
Its got so much stuff and, Isn't too heavy for transporting it around.
It has so many functions and, Can seriously fold down to a proper stroller size. It takes a corner of my boot up. Best part, The basket is super strong. It holds heaps!!

Purchased in October 2017 at Baby Bunting for $699.00.

Emma D.

Emma D.Illawarra, NSW

Fantastic pram

Our Strider is 4.5 years old and still going strong. We have used it with the capsule travel system, one seat and now in the two seat combination. It collapses easily, maneuvers well, and the kids are comfy even as they get bigger

Purchased in April 2015 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $545.00.

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst

I wish I looked in to reviews before buying this pram it’s horrible I hate it so much the wheels and frame squeak so bad to the point it wakes my little one up. I have had it repaired once and it is now doing the same thing again they said it squeaked because hair was stuck in the axel but this new frame has been used 6 times in the shops and started squeaking. I’m going to get my money back I’m hoping and get a new pram because you don’t expect to pay $800 nearly and it to squeak
Don’t waste your time or money on the crap show I bought this pram in November 18 but only started using it march 19

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting for $800.00.

Jess

Not quite what I was hoping for

Very hard to manoeuvre one handed and to navigate through tight turns and aisles. Heavy to lift into the back of the car. I feel this pram would benefit from having lighter wheels. Unfortunately I will be selling my
Pram as it was not what I expected it to be when I bought it.

Purchased in June 2018.

Mercury

MercurySydney, NSW

Very solid but annoying squeaky sound

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Kingdom for $700.00.

Nic

Nic

Sturdy and easy to put away

I have had this stroller for over a year now. It’s very sturdy and easy to put away. The only negative would be is that it has quite chunky wheels

Purchased in April 2018.

Support C.Steelcraft

Good but not confident I'd buy again

Purchased in June 2017 at Baby Bunting.

HollyB

HollyBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best purchase for any mother!

I was so happy when I pur hased my Steelcraft Strider pram 5 years ago. It has been a sturdy pram thrpugh two of my kids and has had a well workout. I used it on a daily basis for the last 5 years through two kids and it is still in amazing condition.

Purchased in February 2014 at Bubs Warehouse for $599.00.

laurenorrett

laurenorrettPerth, WA

Great but heavy and bulky

I love this pram. But what I’ve realised is it won’t be great when I am pregnant with my second, i find it abit weighty and not only that the wheels are very large so wouldn’t recommend if you can’t havs a large booted car.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $789.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi laurenorrett, thanks for taking the time to leave your review and valuable feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kylie

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

This pram is all you need!

This was the only pram i needed for my son who is now 5!
It was easy to use and pull apart to fit in the car, it went all sorts of terrain - it was great for bushwalks, he was always comfortable and one of the biggest things was when he was a newborn the Capsule went straight from the car to the pram without waking him up!! that in itself was worth every dollar!!!

Purchased in September 2014.

Sam

SamMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing !

I’ve been through tons of prams and this is by far unbeatable in my opinion, its strong and durable , it’s easy to fold away and put up , attaching the suitable capsule , normal seat , second seat ect is quick and easy aswell as super secure - you can steer it with ease with only one hand if needed
The basket is roomy and can hold a heavy load, the pram itself is aesthetically pleasing and due to it being such a popular pram with parents you can always find custom covers and cute accessories.
It’s also super easy to take the covers off to chuck them through the wash

Purchased in March 2019 at Second hand.

Lily J.

Lily J.asked

i have broken my second seat for strider plus but i have a compact fabric will it go onto the strider seat frame

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Lily J. Thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Strider Plus second seat and the Strider Compact second seat are different sizes therefore, we are unable to guarantee that this will be perfect fit. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Haji

Hajiasked

Hi,
I have been using Steelcraft Strider Compact deluxe edition for a little more than a year for my son.
Last week one of the front wheel has been damaged and now the stroller is unusable :-(.
Can i buy a replacement wheel from somewhere?
Trying to contact Britax through mail but no success since last week ....

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Haji, thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 for spare parts pricing, availability and to order. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kayla Aasked

Are you able to use a skateboard attachment on the steelcraft strider compact whilst also using the second seat?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kayla A, thanks for your question. Unfortunately there is not a compatible skateboard in the Steelcraft range which can be used with Steelcraft products. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kayla A

I was informed that the valco baby black skateboard will attach to the steelcraft strider compact pram

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kayla A, this may have been stated by a baby retail store or valco as Steelcraft has not tested competitors skateboards to be used on our Steelcraft prams. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives