• Suitable for Running Yes (40%) · No (60%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Obbae L.

Obbae L.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for all occasions

We bought this pram and it was above and beyond what we expected. It was easy to assemble and able to fit in all cars from small to large. The adaptors for the capsule made a smooth transition from car to pram. It has advisements for every new mum and dads height. It was easy to control and smooth. The under compartment made it easy to shop with.

Purchased in August 2018 at Baby Bunting for $699.00.

Nurul L

Nurul LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing pram

I bought this when I had my second wish I bought it with my first its surprisingly lighter compared to the other prams love it because I can fold it with the double seats!

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $800.00.

KatieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good sturdy pram

It’s a good sturdy pram and the fact it’s higher than most means you can wheel it right up to a table and it’s a perfect height. Can be tricky to fold down and you have to wiggle the wheels

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $869.00.

Nic

NicSoutheast, SA

This pram is a great price but has a few issues.

Firstly, the pram is too heavy, especially for a mum that has had a c-section. The front wheels are extremely squeaky. It does not steer in a straight line and also very hard to steer with one hand. Also, the harness is very hard to click in and unclick. Not a fan of this pram apart from the price. Would not buy this brand again.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for $780.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Review collected in partnership with Steelcraft

Emma W.

Emma W.Perth, WA

Love my pram but wish it was a little more “compact” like the name says

I love the pram itself it looks smart and is easy to steer. Would be good to have a small storage pocket for phone/keys on the back of hood maybe or small satchel around handle because the basket is quite low and I prefer my phone and keys in my personal hand reaching space as waking etc.

I have an i30 car and pram takes up nearly my whole car boot. So it’s not exactly “compact“ in size

Oh and I have to unclip the holding shut mechanism while up in car when removing so not to scratch Off the black powder coating. And when collapsing I have to keep it up and pull it backwards standing again so not to scratch the powder coating

Purchased in May 2018 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us.

Kirsty W.

Kirsty W.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great for multiple kids close in age.

Great with big wheels for those who camp or do a bit of cross country walking.
Love the steering, overall quality and comfort. The only reason I have not given 5 stars is the weight. It's heavier than others in the market.

Purchased in April 2018 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $799.00.

Noni

Noni

Great for walking

I don't drive, so our pram is used daily! Sometimes we're out in it all day. The accessories pack is amazing! Rain cover, wind cover & summer cover, all fit perfectly! Summer cover is 50+ spf rated. Also came with a newborn insert & padding on the shoulder straps. My daughter is happy to sit in it, sometimes even when we are just at home doing nothing! It has been so useful, right from newborn till toddler!
We would be lost without ours!

Purchased in September 2017 at Mr Toys Toyworld for $650.00.

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Love it

I have owed 3 strider compacts since having my first baby
The Delux was my favourite! It looks great, so easy to steer, narrow enough for any shopping isle etc. practical and sturdy ! highly recommend

Purchased in January 2017.

Emma B.

Emma B.

Great so far

So far I have found this pram easy to use. I love the size. Its compact yet has plenty of storage. I also purchased the second seat and they both seem to fit perfectly without looking too cramped. Overall I dont have any real complaints with this product.

Purchased in April 2018.

Kayjay

Kayjay

Strider compact double pram

The best Pram Ive ever had it is very smooth and spacious for my two daughters i have a newborn and a two years old. We had to walk a lot as it was our only way of transport it was easy and comfortable for all of us I would recommend this to anyone with two children however ive had the strider compact for my first born and it was still as convenient and safe for a newborn all the way up to toddler age. Great for new mums and mums of two plus.

Soha A.

Don't waist your money it was a bad choice to buy this pram

hardly used the pram once i did it start making loud noise had to send for repair for 2 weeks i stayed without a pram they gave me a new one then after few weeks i had the same issue again i couldn't put my baby to sleep the noise was so loud and annoying i send it 3 times for repair and still have the same issue. It was a bad decision to buy this pram I struggled each time I send it for repair and I wish I had a good result . The pram still making noise and it's not smooth while I push my baby is so uncomfortable i was clear that I want my money back because i had enough travelling 40 min in the car to repair it 3 times in less that 6 months and the issue is back again . I do not recomend this pram at all dont waist your money

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby & Toddler Town for $800.00.

Soha A.

Thank you for your reply I will give you a call .

Soha A.

Thank you for the new stand that you have offered to me hopefully won't have any trouble with the pram .excellent customer service.

Prab

PrabVictoria Park

Great Pram

I bought it from baby bunting for $589. Its comfy for my 9 week old baby and he can see me when Im pushing the pram. There is plenty of space at the bottom of the pram to store anything. And I like the option of adding a second seat. Cons are too heavy and bulky for me. And there is no handle to lift the pram when its folded.

Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Great pram

Great pram to use at shoops easy to push turn big wheels great price son is comfortable in it had it 2 years now some as the day i got it flids uo 1 click

Purchased in October 2017 at Baby 'n Things for $350.00.

Natasha

NatashaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good for every day use

This pram is good for long term daily use, from newborn to toddler. It has all the necessary components you would need including lots of storage. I only stopped using it when my child turned 2 simply because we didn't need a pram that was so bulky anymore. Not very good for running

Purchased in June 2018 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $449.00.

May

MaySydney Surrounds, NSW

AMAZING PRAM

Although big, the pram is lightweight and easy to take in and out of the car. It fits your child for many years especially when they are too tired to walk, it has a good amount of storage space and is easy to twist, turn and push wherever you are.

Purchased in April 2015 at Baby Bunting for $750.00.

Sera

Sera

Love it!

Absolutely love this pram, It's so cosy.
Its got so much stuff and, Isn't too heavy for transporting it around.
It has so many functions and, Can seriously fold down to a proper stroller size. It takes a corner of my boot up. Best part, The basket is super strong. It holds heaps!!

Purchased in October 2017 at Baby Bunting for $699.00.

Emma D.

Emma D.Illawarra, NSW

Fantastic pram

Our Strider is 4.5 years old and still going strong. We have used it with the capsule travel system, one seat and now in the two seat combination. It collapses easily, maneuvers well, and the kids are comfy even as they get bigger

Purchased in April 2015 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $545.00.

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst

I wish I looked in to reviews before buying this pram it’s horrible I hate it so much the wheels and frame squeak so bad to the point it wakes my little one up. I have had it repaired once and it is now doing the same thing again they said it squeaked because hair was stuck in the axel but this new frame has been used 6 times in the shops and started squeaking. I’m going to get my money back I’m hoping and get a new pram because you don’t expect to pay $800 nearly and it to squeak
Don’t waste your time or money on the crap show I bought this pram in November 18 but only started using it march 19

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting for $800.00.

Jess

Not quite what I was hoping for

Very hard to manoeuvre one handed and to navigate through tight turns and aisles. Heavy to lift into the back of the car. I feel this pram would benefit from having lighter wheels. Unfortunately I will be selling my
Pram as it was not what I expected it to be when I bought it.

Purchased in June 2018.

Mercury

MercurySydney, NSW

Very solid but annoying squeaky sound

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Kingdom for $700.00.

angela p

angela pasked

What are the differences between a strider compact and a compact deluxe?
Buying one tomorrow and need to know the differences. Cant find then anywhere!

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Angela p, thanks for your question. Can you please call our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 and advise exactly which model of the Steelcraft Strider Compact you are wanting to compare to the Steelcraft Strider Compact Deluxe Edition as we have had many models of this pram in our range. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Nia

Niaasked

Does the strider compact bassinet fit on the strider signature pram? Are the two compatible?

Katie

I’m not sure but I didn’t think I needed to use the bassinet as I felt the seat recline came with enough cushioning and padding to be able to put a newborn in

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Nia, thanks for your question. Yes, a previous model Steelcraft Strider Compact Bassinet is compatible with a Steelcraft Strider Signature pram. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Angie

Angieasked

I’ve purchased a strider plus second seat for my strider compact will that seat fit or does it need to be a strider plus pram.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Angie, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Strider Plus second seat can only be used on a Strider Plus main frame and not a Strider Compact frame. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Download manual