• Suitable for Running Yes (44%) · No (56%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Jas

JasPerth, WA

Strider compact top seat

I have two strider compact prams. 1 a 2013 and 1 a 2015. The 2015 prams top seat catches as I move through the seat positions on both pram frames. Why is this and how can I stop it as I can't picture a baby liking being jolted around when thensrat is moved.

Purchased in September 2015.

Bec

BecNorth Queensland, QLD

Lightweight and easy to use

We bought this pram as a spare for our daughter, and I loved it. It is very light and easy to use. Also easy to clean! Would buy it again!

Purchased in May 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for A$379.00.

Micaela J.

Micaela J.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it!

We bought the strider in 2018 for my daughter. We bought it knowing that we would have children in the future so loved that it could fit two. This year we had twins and panicked because we needed a pram to take our twins. It turned out that the strider could fit two capsules on it meaning it was absolutely perfect for our twins. It is not side by side meaning we can actually fit in doorways and are able to get around easily. The frame is a tad heavy but that’s because it is so sturdy! Would definitely recommend it!

Purchased in August 2018 at Baby Bounce for A$799.00.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Steelcraft Strider Compact compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

ShazFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect pram!! However we want to use a Maxi Cosi capsule ONLY!!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$900.00.

Aleysha

AleyshaPerth, WA

It's good but not compact

It's a great sturdy pram, great when it's up and in use however, it takes up a lot of boot space and is quite complex to lift in and out of the boot. I found it more cumbersome than a small stroller.

Purchased at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$700.00.

Cathryn

CathrynCentral West, NSW

I love love love my steelcraft pram

I am so happy with the steelcraft pram I have had it now for two babies I used it for 2 years with my firstborn and now 4 years later using it again. it is strong and folds easy . I love the room underneath for mum baby stuff shopping etc

Purchased in September 2015 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$800.00.

Lucinda

Lucinda

Fantastic pram, wouldn’t buy anything else!

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$569.00.

Ioanna

IoannaAdelaide

Ok pram but wish it didn't have the leatherette handles and bumber..

Purchased in August 2017 at Baby & Toddler Town for A$799.00.

Zearah McCracken

Zearah McCrackenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredibly handy and compact

Was great to see my child through their newborn, infant and toddler years. Easy to use and easy to pack away after use. Great value for money and looks very nice.

Purchased in June 2017 for A$1,200.00.

Obbae L.

Obbae L.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for all occasions

We bought this pram and it was above and beyond what we expected. It was easy to assemble and able to fit in all cars from small to large. The adaptors for the capsule made a smooth transition from car to pram. It has advisements for every new mum and dads height. It was easy to control and smooth. The under compartment made it easy to shop with.

Purchased in August 2018 at Baby Bunting for A$699.00.

Nurul L

Nurul LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing pram

I bought this when I had my second wish I bought it with my first its surprisingly lighter compared to the other prams love it because I can fold it with the double seats!

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$800.00.

Katie

KatieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good sturdy pram

It’s a good sturdy pram and the fact it’s higher than most means you can wheel it right up to a table and it’s a perfect height. Can be tricky to fold down and you have to wiggle the wheels

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$869.00.

Nic

NicSoutheast, SA

This pram is a great price but has a few issues.

Firstly, the pram is too heavy, especially for a mum that has had a c-section. The front wheels are extremely squeaky. It does not steer in a straight line and also very hard to steer with one hand. Also, the harness is very hard to click in and unclick. Not a fan of this pram apart from the price. Would not buy this brand again.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$780.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Review collected in partnership with Steelcraft

Emma W.

Emma W.Perth, WA

Love my pram but wish it was a little more “compact” like the name says

I love the pram itself it looks smart and is easy to steer. Would be good to have a small storage pocket for phone/keys on the back of hood maybe or small satchel around handle because the basket is quite low and I prefer my phone and keys in my personal hand reaching space as waking etc.

I have an i30 car and pram takes up nearly my whole car boot. So it’s not exactly “compact“ in size

Oh and I have to unclip the holding shut mechanism while up in car when removing so not to scratch Off the black powder coating. And when collapsing I have to keep it up and pull it backwards standing again so not to scratch the powder coating

Purchased in May 2018 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us.

Kirsty W.

Kirsty W.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great for multiple kids close in age.

Great with big wheels for those who camp or do a bit of cross country walking.
Love the steering, overall quality and comfort. The only reason I have not given 5 stars is the weight. It's heavier than others in the market.

Purchased in April 2018 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for A$799.00.

Noni

Noni

Great for walking

I don't drive, so our pram is used daily! Sometimes we're out in it all day. The accessories pack is amazing! Rain cover, wind cover & summer cover, all fit perfectly! Summer cover is 50+ spf rated. Also came with a newborn insert & padding on the shoulder straps. My daughter is happy to sit in it, sometimes even when we are just at home doing nothing! It has been so useful, right from newborn till toddler!
We would be lost without ours!

Purchased in September 2017 at Mr Toys Toyworld for A$650.00.

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Love it

I have owed 3 strider compacts since having my first baby
The Delux was my favourite! It looks great, so easy to steer, narrow enough for any shopping isle etc. practical and sturdy ! highly recommend

Purchased in January 2017.

Emma B.

Emma B.

Great so far

So far I have found this pram easy to use. I love the size. Its compact yet has plenty of storage. I also purchased the second seat and they both seem to fit perfectly without looking too cramped. Overall I dont have any real complaints with this product.

Purchased in April 2018.

Kayjay

Kayjay

Strider compact double pram

The best Pram Ive ever had it is very smooth and spacious for my two daughters i have a newborn and a two years old. We had to walk a lot as it was our only way of transport it was easy and comfortable for all of us I would recommend this to anyone with two children however ive had the strider compact for my first born and it was still as convenient and safe for a newborn all the way up to toddler age. Great for new mums and mums of two plus.

Soha A.

Don't waist your money it was a bad choice to buy this pram

hardly used the pram once i did it start making loud noise had to send for repair for 2 weeks i stayed without a pram they gave me a new one then after few weeks i had the same issue again i couldn't put my baby to sleep the noise was so loud and annoying i send it 3 times for repair and still have the same issue. It was a bad decision to buy this pram I struggled each time I send it for repair and I wish I had a good result . The pram still making noise and it's not smooth while I push my baby is so uncomfortable i was clear that I want my money back because i had enough travelling 40 min in the car to repair it 3 times in less that 6 months and the issue is back again . I do not recomend this pram at all dont waist your money

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby & Toddler Town for A$800.00.

Soha A.

Thank you for your reply I will give you a call .

Soha A.

Thank you for the new stand that you have offered to me hopefully won't have any trouble with the pram .excellent customer service.

Joanna  H.

Joanna H.asked

Strider Compact

I just bought a second hand Steelcraft strider compact and I was wondering what second seat will fit it and where can I get one.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Joanna H. Thanks for your question. We no longer sell or have any of the previous model strider compact deluxe second seats. The two current second seats in our range (Strider Signature and Strider Compact Deluxe textured edition) have the same connections and can fit on an older model strider compact frame, The main differences in the current second seats are cosmetic changes. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

kateerobbo

kateerobboasked

Strider Compact

Hi There,

my daughter is 2.5 and is 16kg, and we are expecting baby 2 in 5 months. I expect that she will exceed the 17kg limit for the second seat.

Are there any other attachments that you can be used? like the stand and swivel things or ride on seats?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi kateerobbo, thanks for your message. Steelcraft does not have any stands/skate boards or toddler board attachments for any of the prams in our range. If you have any further questions please feel free to email us au-support@britax.com
Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

laurenm

laurenmasked

Strider Compact Deluxe Edition

Just wondering if a Steelcraft Compact second seat will fit on my Steelcraft Compact Deluxe pram?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Laurenm, thanks for your question. Yes, if your second seat is a Steelcraft Strider Compact model, the connections have remained the same and you can connect it onto a Steelcraft Strider Compact Deluxe frame. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers