Sturdy and easy to put away

I have had this stroller for over a year now. It’s very sturdy and easy to put away. The only negative would be is that it has quite chunky wheels

Purchased in April 2018.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Nic, thanks for taking the time to leave a great review on the Steelcraft Strider Compact and your valuable feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. kind regards the Steelcraft team.

Good but not confident I'd buy again

Good pram, easy to steer but heavy when fully assembled and squeaky (even when brand new). I like that it can be rear or forward facing. Love the look of these prams and bub seems comfy from newborn to nearly 1 year old. Very disappointed in how scratched up it gets on the frame, even though I look after it (spent over $600, I'm not going to treat it badly). The front cap above the wheel has come off so you can see the screw and locking mechanism (will not lock). Took it back to Baby Bunting as this happened when my son was 4 months old and still in warranty, but I was told it was user error and not manufacturing error so I have to pay for repairs. I was getting it out of the car and the cap came off. Not impressed. Looking at it now, I doubt I'd buy the second seat as the baby/toddler sits in the basket which seems weird. Wish we went with another pram that we were looking at. Only chose this over the other one as we had good reviews from people we know.

Purchased in June 2017 at Baby Bunting.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Sarah D. Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and some valuable feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Best purchase for any mother!

I was so happy when I pur hased my Steelcraft Strider pram 5 years ago. It has been a sturdy pram thrpugh two of my kids and has had a well workout. I used it on a daily basis for the last 5 years through two kids and it is still in amazing condition.

Purchased in February 2014 at Bubs Warehouse for $599.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi HollyB, thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review and feedback on the Steelcraft Strider Compact. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Great but heavy and bulky

I love this pram. But what I’ve realised is it won’t be great when I am pregnant with my second, i find it abit weighty and not only that the wheels are very large so wouldn’t recommend if you can’t havs a large booted car.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $789.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi laurenorrett, thanks for taking the time to leave your review and valuable feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

This pram is all you need!

This was the only pram i needed for my son who is now 5!
It was easy to use and pull apart to fit in the car, it went all sorts of terrain - it was great for bushwalks, he was always comfortable and one of the biggest things was when he was a newborn the Capsule went straight from the car to the pram without waking him up!! that in itself was worth every dollar!!!

Purchased in September 2014.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Kylie, thanks of taking the time to leave a terrific review and some valuable feedback of the Steelcraft Strider Compact Deluxe edition stroller. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Amazing !

I’ve been through tons of prams and this is by far unbeatable in my opinion, its strong and durable , it’s easy to fold away and put up , attaching the suitable capsule , normal seat , second seat ect is quick and easy aswell as super secure - you can steer it with ease with only one hand if needed
The basket is roomy and can hold a heavy load, the pram itself is aesthetically pleasing and due to it being such a popular pram with parents you can always find custom covers and cute accessories.
It’s also super easy to take the covers off to chuck them through the wash

Purchased in March 2019 at Second hand.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Sam, thanks of taking the time to leave a terrific review and some valuable feedback of the Steelcraft Strider Compact stroller. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Like it

This pram is pretty good. The only issue I have with it is the size of it once folded. It’s quite big and I find it heavy to put into the back of my car

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby & Toddler Town for $799.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Ebony, Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and feedback. If we can assist you with anything in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Love my pram!

I purchased the compact strider with the capsule and bassinet attachments and it is so easy and convenient to use.

I love that I don’t have to wake my baby up to put her in the bassinet or seat, I can just take the capsule out the car and clip it in.

Very sturdy and looks lovely! I don’t agree with other reviews that it’s noisy or scratched up. Very light weight. I get mine in and out of the car multiple times a day and I have no issues whatsoever. And I love that you can purchase the second seat and attach at the bottom. I haven’t personally used it but from the pictures it looks like the child sits in the basket, which I’m not so sure about but could be wrong. I will have to look into that in a few months time when we fall pregnant.

Purchased in September 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $838.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Jess S, thanks for taking the time to leave a fantastic review and valuable feedback. The accessories bag only needs to be removed before attaching the second seat. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

East to use, slightly awkward

Love the pram design and quality. Easy to assemble and use. Pram is a bit bulky, heavy and takes up a lot of room once disassembled. The frame is awkward to place in the car and you have to turn it around so the wheels go in first. Baby appears comfortable but a newborn head insert is needed so babies head does not flop around in the seat.
Great manoeuvrability, smooth ride and suspension.
Overall, love this pram, just a few minor flaws.

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $589.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Paige W. thanks for taking the time to leave your review and valuable feedback on the Steelcraft Strider Compact Deluxe Edition. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Super easy to use

I bought my pram second hand but omg its amazing! My bub is happy to go in his pram itmis easy to push, easy to assemble and disassemble. I do have a second seat but my 3 year old is too heavy for it now as it feels too heavy and not as sturdy as when beingnused with one. But i love it for use of my son

Purchased in September 2017 for $200.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Damish1988, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. If we can assist with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Unhappy with black frame

Unfortunately the black frame has scratched quite a bit. We have taken care of our product but unfortunately the black coating is very thin and has scratched off. Will have to colour with a texta

Purchased in March 2018.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Brittany, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and thanks for your feedback. If we can assist with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

love it

i bought it second hand for grandson after looking at lots of others.this one fitted into small car. its sturdy and folds easily, plenty of room and well built. i much prefer it to the fancy expensive one my daughter has !

Purchased in March 2013.

Hi Lynn, thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review. If you need anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330, kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Terrible... so clunky and squeaky!

I am annoyed at myself for not looking into reviews and really researching prams before committing to this one. It's so clunky, doesn't manouver well and has the most annoying squeak when you turn it. I recent purchased a stroller for a holiday and I haven't used my pram since because of how difficult it is to use. So disappointed.

Purchased in May 2018 for $700.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi ShayeC, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Steelcraft products have a 24 month repair warranty, which covers faulty materials & workmanship when used under normal conditions for the warranty period. We will repair the products free of charge within 24 months of purchase however they will need to inspect to see if they are covered by our warranty. Please return your stroller along with your purchase receipt to your place of purchase so that they can arrange for it to be returned to us for assessment or alternatively you can book an appointment directly with one of our fully authorised repair specialists, please see their details below: VIC, Sunshine West, 3020, 1300 303 330, SA, Seaford, 5169, 0407 600 500, QLD, Stafford, 4053, 07 3356 6089, WA, Osborne Park, 6017, 08 9444 7261, NSW, Taren Point, 2229, 1300 308 435, NSW, Brookvale, 2100, 1300 442 229 If you would like to go direct please this link - https://my.britax.com.au/nra/ so we can provide you with a reference number. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Love it

I used steelcraft for my 8 years old . And now I am using it for me 1 year old. Very strong and very impressive design. Very easy to fold and fit in car boot.

Purchased in March 2008.

Safety
Hi Balwinder, thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. If you need anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330, kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Its one sturdy Pram

I am very happy with the pram. Its easy to assemble and at the same time its sturdy. i have taken it everywhere, from beach to bush walks. its a great compact pram.

Purchased in May 2017 at Baby Kingdom for $600.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi dsharma, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Waste of money

Brought this pram 6 months ago after having our second child.
After going from my mountain buggy to this I was very disappointed with its performance. It’s big and bulky and hard to get in the back of the car. It covered do not come off so you can not wash them.
It only goes well over hard soft surfaces, any dirt or sand it just gets stuck. It does not go well up curbs and your child almost flys out the front and 6 months in the two clips which pop out to hold the pram together got jammed and don’t come out anymore so I’m back to my mountain buggy and my 2 year old has to suck it up and walk!
Would never recommend this pram.
I haven’t bothered contacting them as I can not find my recipt

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,000.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
I have since contacted Britax and have been advised to carry a screw driver around with me to fix the product!!! I was also offered for someone to look at the pram 900klm away from our home address. We have now brought the Mountain Buggy Duet which we are very happy with.

So disappointed

My strider is 12 months old it has been repaired once already due to the fold handle becoming loose and the frame not locking properly so when your walking one side of the frame would start collapsing. I've always had striders but I can honestly say this is the worst strider I have ever owned. My frame is now creeking when I walk and the fold handles are coming loose again. I feel like I should have spent my $700 on a mountain buggy

Purchased in March 2017 at Baby Bunting for $699.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Phillip Amy, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we are sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss the issues that you've mentioned and point you in the right direction to have these resolved for you. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.I have just phoned and the only thing they have offered me is another repair I'm so furious that I have spent $700 on a pram used it for not even 12 months and I'm having issues and nothing is getting done about itWe're sorry to hear that you're unhappy however we will need to have your stroller assessed before we can make any further decisions.

Baby loves strider

I bought my strider compact 3 years ago as my sister in law recommended it. I have since recommended to 5 new mums and they purchased 1 too. My son is 3 years old and we still continue to use the pram for big walk with the dog. My only issue is you need to have the brake on to put the pram away otherwise it scratches the plastic, it took me a while to work it out.

Purchased in February 2016 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $500.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Jessica, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

No regrets purchasing this pram!

We weren't happy with the pram we originally purchased and upgraded to this one approx 3 yrs ago. We got a great deal that included the second seat and a bassinet as we were planning on further child/ren.

Now we have twins on the way, an extra travel capsule was all we needed to purchase and we're good to go.

Being taller, my 6'1" hubby "kicks" other prams when he walks or gets a sore back, not this one. DS has always appeared comfy and content in it, until he outgrew it ofc.

All conversion/fitting was easy to do, and we don't find any issues getting it in n out of the car. You can remove the rear wheels to free up more space if needed, but we rarely do.

Our only complaint is, as mentioned by others previously, the front lower bar between the wheels can get scratched easily folding/unfolding - but again, if you're aware of it, we've found damage easy to avoid.

Purchased in August 2015 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $700.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Mhentschke, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! To help eliminate the front bar getting scratched we would recommend when folding the frame that you walk to the frame into yourself and not allow it to touch the ground when folding, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like us to talk you through this. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Disappointing

I'm so disappointed in this pram. I thought I did enough research to make an informed decision but apparently not! The pram is absolutley shocking on any terrain that is not super smooth - the suspension is non-existent and the wheels literally sound/feel like they are going to fall of when it goes over the slightest bump. Its heavy, the bassinet attachment wobbles like its not in securely (even though it is) the ride for my son is ridiculously bumpy and the front wheels pull to the left. So disappointed. Have only been using it for 5 weeks.

Purchased in November 2018 for $799.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Amy, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we're sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can arrange to have your stroller assessed by one of our authorised repair centres. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.Thanks, I called and I have to return it to the place I purchased it from as you don't have a service center in Tasmania. They will forward it on to you. So it will be weeks I will likely be without my pram. Not overly impressive.Thanks Amy, can you place of purchase offer you a loan stroller for use while your stroller is in transit? I'd give them a call and see if they can help.