4.2

Flooring

Terry W.
Terry W.

POOR Quality Builds - Broadway Homes

My house has bene completed now for nearly four years. Every Winter my roof leaks in multiple places. My daughters room flooded recently. They send out in experienced handymen and not qualified roof plumbers. Have some pride in your work and fix the problems correctly. You would be crazy to build with Broadway Homes or Seacrest if this is the expected quality of workmanship and after sales service. Show details
AdrianR
AdrianRPerth, WA
SarahC
SarahC3 posts
Br AL
Br ALPerth

Brilliant Build and Extremely Professional

From the sales person Paul to our supervisor Damien and all the staff in-between - Our build was incredible.

The quality of the build was 10/10. We built two houses side by side. This company used the highest quality product and we were thrilled with the outcome . I would definitely recommend Broadway Homes to anyone wanting a beautiful home and a stress free build. Quality Quality Quality.

Show details

Colin and Judy
Colin and JudyPerth
Victoria
VictoriaPerth
Sumit
Sumit
DebR2 posts

Happy with our house and staff

In terms of workmanship and quality of our house we found Broadway Homes very good. Throughout the build process if there were any issues with the workmanship of the different trades we notified the supervisor and they were resolved to our satisfaction. We were happy with all stages of the build and staff that we dealt with from sales, prestart, build and finance. In terms of customer service we found all staff we dealt with responsive and efficient.

Jimmy
Jimmy

Fantastic builder, couldn't have asked for a better experience building a new home

This was our first building experience and we couldn't have been happier. We had heard all the horror stories and were nervous to take the plunge. Lloyd, Charlie & Louis from Broadway were exceptional people to deal with and made us feel that our build was priority at all times. Such a great experience for us and a high quality finish.

JAMES
rosie
GF
GFeast vic park

Worth the wait

Cannot fault the excellent customer service received before, during and after the build. No query was too difficult to handle, everything was dealt with in a prompt, professional manner. Despite delays in the process, the final product has been absolutely worth the wait. We couldn't be happier, would do it again, and have recommended the service to friends and family. Really happy with the quality of fixtures.

Damo
Damoperth

Very Disappointed!

We were another person sucked in by excellent sales people but unfortunately that's where it ended and now we feel duped. Thirteen major mistakes before we had a roof eg laundry plumbing in master bedroom. Our biggest problem was our upstairs slab is 140mm too short. Communication is shocking and we should have had handover in January but we are still waiting. We have absolutely nothing good to say about Broadway, their workmanship is the worst we have seen and I have been in the trade industry for 25 years. Agreed with all ther other comments such as having to pay before the stages were completed. Good luck if you build with them as you will need it!

Dolly

I am thinking of building with Broadway but the latest review I can find is 2014 and here we are 2016

, has anyone built with them lately?

TheJC
TheJC
Dolly

thank you for your story, we have not signed with anyone yet, I am leaning towards Broadway but my husband is looking at another builder so we will have to see how it goes.

nqokuching

Thinking of buliding with Broadway Homes. A bit concerned at some of the negative reviews. However, heartened by the good reviews. Besides Broadway Homes, can anyone suggest a good builder who will build to our design?

Scott
Scott
nqokuching

Thank you, Scott for your reply. Very helpful.

Eagle88
Eagle88
buildinghouse
buildinghouse

Hey guys,

We are planing to build with broadway. All the reviews i found were a few years old. Has anyone had recent good/bad experiences with them?

Stanley
Stanley

I am incredibly disheartened and disappointed with my broadway experience.

Was going to write a review very similar to the other gentleman, hence I added a few different points. Needless to say, will never build with them again.

jeanker
jeanker
camsmart
camsmart

Hi Stanley, just wondering why the experience was so bad? Trying to figure out who to go with