BRPQ (Barrier Reef Pools Queensland)

BRPQ (Barrier Reef Pools Queensland)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (36)

Jason T

Jason TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgraceful pool builder

Dealing with Barrier reef pools in Loganholme QLD has been a ridiculously painful experience. Extremely poor to deal with the entire way and even more atrocious at getting back and finishing the job. The coping pavers were poorly laid and still need to be redone and we are still waiting for the skimmer box lid to be installed despite the pool being completed last year. On top of this there have been multiple certification issues and nothing but the worst customer service imaginable. Never again and I strongly suggest staying well clear.

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Complete disregard for people's time

Canceled and rescheduled at least 8 times in a 2 month period. Started several weeks late and barely did 4 days of work in 6 weeks. Always giving excuses about why they can't make it as promised.

Hi Adam

I'd love to get an update to you - can you give the office a quick call on 1300-440-891 as I can't Identify your file from this review

Sonia

SoniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful pool

I recently had the Olympic 7-meter pool installed. I had many questions being a first-time pool owner but the crew at Barrier Reef were very helpful and answered all of my questions. Mel was super patient as I chose the colours for the pool and tiles and has promptly sorted out minor issues that arose. Thank you Mel. Everything went to plan with the installation and the pool exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with the pool.

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how BRPQ (Barrier Reef Pools Queensland) compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

KyleSpringfield

Barrier Reef Pools Loganholme

New Pool!!!

Great experience with Barrier Reef Pools. Dale who initially came out was fantastic, great communication and extremely polite. Dean and the crew had the job done quickly and were very polite and patient with the kids running around. We love our new pool and are so happy!
Thank you!

Anton

AntonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience!!

Mayt

MaytSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Pool

We love our new pool. Was a quick install and so far so good. The hand over wasn’t with there usual company so there were a lot of things that could have been better explained and the pool wasn’t left clean. But that’s not Barrier Reefs fault. The guys that installed the pool were great.

Debbie

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

I was nervous having a pool installed, wondering if we chose the right company but BRP were amazing! The install was faultless, each crew were polite and courteous. The pool has been installed for 3 weeks and we've swam everyday. We would recommend BRP to anyone.

Jason K.

Jason K.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Pool But After Sales Service Unsatisfactory

Installation of the pool was fantastic had no complaints, [name removed] and his crew were friendly, efficient and very knowledgeable.

Pool shell is excellent quality and the tiling was acceptable, plumbing and packaging of pump equipment was very professional.

However we were supplied a leaking cartridge filter, the pool edge wasn't sealed under the coping tiles and we had to scrub boot marks off the bottom of the pool ourselves by hand with a scourer.

Our major gripe has been getting customer service after the installation. Office has been difficult to deal with and we feel it has taken too long and too many phone calls to have our issues addressed.

Jane Mellish

Jane MellishSouth East Queensland, QLD

What an amazing team!!

Greg Maher

Greg MaherSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Glad we finally did it

We Swim every day, the heat Pump and Blanket were a great option. Thanks Dean and the team, you made a tough yard look easy. Amazing Job, so very thankful

Fantastic service.

This is our second pool we have had installed through Barrier Reef Pools Qld. From start to finish we couldn’t fault their service. We were well informed at all stages and were impressed once again at how quick and hassle free the whole process was. Can’t recommend them enough!

Brilliant pool.

Just wanted to say what great staff you have, especially Steve keeping me informed with my many questions, and Mel in accounts for patience. All workmen that came were very courteous .

Glenn

GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality product, very good service

The installation of our pool has just completed. A great job.

BRPQ were very helpful, professional and responsive. Nothing was too much trouble.

I would have no hesitation in recommending them, at all.

Mark Halley

Mark HalleyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The best thing we ever bought

The best pool company to go with.There customer service is first class from Dean right down to the fellas who installed the pool. Would recommend Barrie Reef
Pools to anyone
Mark Halley
Gympie

geoffsquires

geoffsquires

A great experience!

We had nearly given up on our dream of a pool overlooking our valley view. Other companies either refused to quote or quoted huge costs to build. Mel and Dean not only gave a fantastic fixed price quote but managed to install on time as promised before Xmas.

Great service, great product, great buying experience. If I had to buy another pool Barrier Reef Pools would be my only call.

We love our pool!

Barrier reef provided excellent service and a great product a great price. They even squeezed us in over the holiday period to get our pool swimmable for us as soon as possible after we moved into our new home. They were easy to work with and provided accurate quotes and information. Mel and Dean are are lovely and professional people to deal with. I would definitely choose to use them again.

Awesome fun

Barrier reef pools....Good pool company to deal with. Great friendly staff...always here when they say so... good time frame and work ethic. Thanks everyone for your help. Love my new pool .

not happySouth East Queensland, QLD

Gel coat and will not give warranty, should not get even one star

I had a Barrier Reef Pool installed 3 yrs ago, within 12 months had gel coat issues.
Have been given the run around by them, do not even bother to return my calls or emails, they make all these nonsense replies on any review sites that they look after the customer and to contact them.
I am yet to find someone who has had their pool repaired under warranty.
Consumer affairs are well aware of Barrier Reef Pools selling faulty pools.
If someone has a Barrier Reef Pools installed within the last 4 yrs and is giving them a good review, their being paid.
WORST of the WORST pool company to deal with.
I am having a sign made for my property telling people about the crappy pools they sell.

Barrier Reef Pools
Barrier Reef P.Barrier Reef Pools
not happy

I have been contacting you and the installer for 2 years, now have put it in the hands of my solicitor, along with the names of other people that have same issue as me and got the run around.

Joe blog

Joe blogSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional installation and superior knowledge and expertise

We received our keys to our home 2 weeks b4 Xmas

Dean had his team on site on the hand over day dug the pool out and had it install with a week and the associated plumbing and backfilling so the concretor could do all his work around our house prior to Xmas then dean had team complete the next 3 stages after the new year as promised each team member having a particular role completing professionally and Precisely

The end finish product outstanding so surprise using quality equipment

ARKasked

Looking at a BRP but feeling very apprehensive...QBCC Licence search showed company's liscence waz cancelled deemed not fit and proper to hold a licence October 2018.. Salesperson was very evasive when I asked some very specific questions down to lying about what QBCC insurance actually covers.Supplied me with another QBCC Liscence no which was issued around the same time as the company liscence was cancelled to someone with the same surname as company director and already has orders to repair faulty work.

Mel O.Barrier Reef Pools Queensland

Hi Ark Feel free to contact out office and discuss with Dean or Mel It’s odd that you have put this on a public forum without contacting us to clarify as you appear very confused. What you have submit appears to contain some untruths.

Mel O.Barrier Reef Pools Queensland

Thanks for your time today - it was great to chat and Clarify your concerns. We look forward to working with you in the future.

ARK

Thankyou for answering my questions. I posted here originslly thinking it was a forum for discussion and feedback for customers

Get an answer from our members and Barrier Reef Pools Queensland representatives