BRPQ (Barrier Reef Pools Queensland)

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect service

Great friendly service. From getting our quote to the finished product, the whole Barrier Reef pools team were fantastic. Barrier Reef handled our whole project with everything completed to perfection and on time.

New pool

This was our first pool and Dean, Mel and the team at Barrier Reef Pools were understanding of our needs and delivered us an awesome finished product, a great experience thanks Barrier Reef Pools

Fantastic Pool & Service

The service was superior. We had a few quotes. Their product super seeded the others. There was a vast spectrum to choose from. These items included pool shape, filtration system, lighting, pool cleaners and bubbles. We love our pool. The pool was completed on time and within time frame specified. After care is amazing. Thank you to all for a job well done.

Purchase TypePool and Servicing

Awesome pool and on time every time

From start to finish was a breeze. Great price but no compromise on quality and pool was completed in the time frame in our contract. Everything was in one contract including tiling and fencing.

Purchase TypePool

Our dream is becoming a reality!

So happy! Nearly there. You helped make our dream come true. Nothing was too hard. Attention to detail. Positive attitudes and constant contact and updates. Professionals all around. Highly recommend.

Great company, great pool

Brought a pool of BRP Loganholme, couldn't be happier with it, staff easy to deal with and very helpful.
Pool is used everyday by either us or the children and very easy to maintain.
Would definitely recommend them for a pool.

billabong alpine white

Thanks to the team at bRPs Loganholme we are so happy with our pool from the moment we got the quote we knew BRPs had the job.the start date was on time and completion was two weeks later.from start to finish we were notified of every step by the various boys doing the job. As all the boys are on wages and not subbies they all had great care factor and gave their part of the pool build 100%.you hear lot of horror stories with pool builds but we had none . We would recommend BRP to any one wanting a pool.the Clancy’s Wynnum

Purchase TypePool

Best decision we ever made installing barrier reef pool at home , couldn’t speak highly enough of the service provided

Our pool is a set and forget , we spend minimal time maintaining it as it does it all for us, the advice we were given was very accurate and we are so happy with the outcome

Quick and easy installation

Dean, Mel, Keith and Tony have been great with getting our pool installed. The pool had to go in prior to our house slab being poured and the boys had it done with a hard cover in place in just a couple of days. Highly recommended Barrier Reef for anyone wanting a pool with their new house.

Couldnt be happier

Not one to usually write reviews but has been such a good outcome i feel it deserves mention. Just great people with a great product, have solved problems for me that my builder wouldn't, basically did everything they could even though they didn't have to. Ive gotten used to expecting very little as a consumer to prepare for the all too common disappointments but my experience was beyond refreshing to deal with actual human beings that both talked to you and treated you as such. Professional and organised but also flexible when my house builder through spanners into the works. All in all best choice i could have made, cant wait to see the kids enjoying the pool when the house is finished.

Purchase TypePool

Run now and run quickly away from Loganholme Barrier Reef Pools......

Still waiting for filtration of pool to be installed. Paid for filtration installation early Oct and still we wait.
We receive emails of demand for payment stating pool has been completed and final payment is required.
We received an email telling us that we had to obtain a compliance certificate ASAP as the pool had been completed!
Don't get me started on the faulty pool pavers, that they installed.....that is another saga all in itself!!
Nor get me started on the concrete mess left behind which took numerous phone calls to get some one to come and remove.
Currently the neighbourhood ducks and cane toads are enjoy our stagnate pool. The mossies also call it home.
I must be honest and say we were warned not to proceed with Loganholme Barrier Reef Pools but the sales people [name removed] and [name removed] were very persuasive and convincing, everytime we raised a concern, they had what we believed a plausible response.
They say they are coming but never show...........
Whatever you do, do not be fooled by their nice friendly demeanour, scratch the surface and you are left with incompetence.

Beware of buying a cheap pool!

I can't believe the positive reviews I am seeing! Wait until your pool has been in the ground for a year and the gelcoat issues start to appear!

We have chalky gelcoat all over our pool after only 12 months and no one wants to take responsibility!

I wanted a cheap pool and I got what I paid for!!

Thanks Barrier Reef for a crap pool! Don't worry about trying to fix it, we don't want you anywhere near our property!

Dream Pool - great company

We are very satisfied with our 10m Sandstone shimmer pool. No competitor could compete on price. There was a warranty issue on the tiles, but that was attended to satisfactorily and promptly. Mel, Dean, Adam and all other trades were excellent. Thank you very much BR Pools Loganholme.

What an Experience

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Dean, Mel, Tom, Dylan, Adam, and the rest of the Barrier Reef pools Team, Even all the tradesmen,on time, Rob & Rob, Steve Electrician, and the rest of the guys.
They have made my experience from day 1 to Today of getting a pool so Great, Pricing was better than the competitors. They Really looked after me.
I would do it again in a heart beat. I'm so Glad they were recommended to me.
They are all Kind, Friendly, Thoughtful, Extremely professional, they all go over way over the call of duty It was all Stress Free, Truely was, the communication, awesome and handover and the rest of it was awesome.
They have just finished our pool and it's ready, for the hot days to come, All I need to buy is an Aqua Duck :):)
Now my family & I can have a great time in our new pool.
I would reccomend these guys Barrier reef Pools to anyone. They make you feel like friends not just a customer.
And I know If I called them up for anything they will be there for me.
They have done a Great Job too.

Cheers BRPQ you guys are the best
Warm Regards
SEAL Family

We absolutely love our brp pool

awesome staff, great service friendly and always willing to give us a hand with our questions barrier reef pools have done a great job and would highly recomend them to anyone buying a pool

Very happy with pool and service!

We found BRPQ and the entire team at Loganholme a pleasure to deal with and are very happy with our pool and the install. The sales guy was the first one to turn up and give us a thorough quote. Not only was the price reasonable, but their shells were slightly larger and slightly deeper than the competition, which was also a factor in us choosing BRPQ.

All the tradesmen and contractors who turned up along the way were very friendly and arrived as scheduled. If there was ever a delay due to the horrible weather we were having at the time, we were always texted a day or more beforehand to re-schedule.

Post install, the staff have been very helpful and provided any advice and assistance we have needed. We have never had a problem with them communicating with us and they always return phone calls and emails.

I would have no hesitation in recommending BRPQ to anyone else looking to buy a fibreglass pool in the future.

Buyer beware

We had our pool installed after 7 years our 11 meter long 41/2 meter wide pool has a massive crack almost as long as the pool, found by engineers no drainage under pool, pressure valve did not work, this happened in March 2017 now January 2018 suppose to come with 25 year warranty this is a load of rubbish for our pool it does not. Do not know why still seeking legal advise all at our expense would not recommend to anyone and certainly putting the word out there about this terrible company.

It seams a lot of people have had the same issue as we have, we have had an engendered report done at our cost,and it has proven to have been installed wrong,an not to pool standard,so we are still seeking legal advice but it comes to us at a cost, funny we never got a reply from brp like a lot of other people on the page with the same issue,what does it mean 25 year structure warranty, please explain.

Satisfied

In total it took 8 weeks from contract signed to site cleanup. Overall we were satisfied with BRP from Loganholme. I found that there is very little contact from the office staff other than your invoices and they don't return your calls. Every time we had workers onsite I had to be home to ensure work was completed to my standard. Overall, everything I asked for was completed. I feel that they just have so many pools on the go at any one time there is no personal touch. Price was so much better than other suppliers but you just need to be onto every part on the process to ensure it's completed to your satisfaction.

Good pool, poor company

We had a Barrier Reef Pool installed by their Loganholme distributor last month (Feb, 2017). At this stage we are happy with the pool itself but beware of the company.
Their communication skills are almost non existent, promised phone calls never happen & there is pretty much no contact from the office as the job slowly unwinds.
From the outset we were told it is a 10 - 14 day job. At around the 1 week mark we were told "all on schedule for a 10 day finish". It was almost 4 weeks to the finish.
That gets the good out of the way.
If we were to begin again we would possibly buy the same pool shell, but we would find a better company to do the job.
We are very unhappy with the damage left behind by their staff. Two rock retaining wall were rammed by their machinery drivers, breaking rocks out of one wall & cracking the concrete in the other. The staff didn't bother to tell us about this & it was only noticed by my wife after their departure, I suppose we will repair that ourselves.
The coping tiles have been laid in a very poor style.
Electrical work is shonky - this is low voltage, so not dangerous, but again will have to pay out & fix. This was supposed to be fixed, but the fix was worse than when they started....
The final hand over was a joke, very little detail given. Part of this was that the pool was to be balanced by their "pool technician". A water check by out a pool shop days later had it far from balanced, some levels were way out of where it needs to be for warranty - again we paid out & fixed.
Workers left a 2 - 3 cubic meter pile of cracker dust blocking our vehicle access. If the pile had of been left a bit further away it was fine, their counterparts the week before did that. I moved it when I got home from work, but it would have been far easier with the bobcat they had on site on the day.
The final clean up was a joke. Apart from the damage done to the retaining wall, not much else was achieved. Again we cleaned the site up. Sad also that we no longer have a front lawn - it may repair itself in the years to come...
Finally, I have sent barrier Reef Loganholme an email letting them know about most of this. That was sent on March 16, It is now April 7. Typically, with their communication skill level, we have not received a reply as yet, and probably won't.

Just as a quick follow up to the above review, we are still waiting for that reply to out email back in March, it is now October 6, 2017. As predicted I don't think we will get a reply.

Fantastic Service and Quality

We finally saved for our dream pool and Barrier Reef Pools came in at the best price for the biggest we could get. Every part of the process was on time and completed. We were nervous because it was a large amount of money but these guys are professionals and did the job perfectly - not one problem! They also did the approvals with council and helped us personally make the pool compliant.