2Bstore

• True to size
  • Very large
Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised
4.9
Brand Manager for Bstore? Claim your listing.

NAC
NAC2 posts

Great

I’ve always loved Birkenstock Arizona and have worn them for years. I’ve tried other styles but find Arizona the most comfortable for me. I’ve purchased the leather ones and found these took a while to break in so the suede are my favourite. The website is easy to use and I always check the sale products first ! My order arrived quickly and it’s great that if there’s a problem and I’ve purchased the regular stock they are able to be returned. Show details
interness
interness2 posts

Very Happy with my purchase!!!

Lovely comfortable shoes, this is my first purchase and I will be buying more in the future and very happy with the fast delivery. Show details
Rebekah J.
Rebekah J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Love my new Bostons

Love my new Bostons, easy ordering and fast delivery! Great price too ❤️ Show details
Helen
Helen2 posts

Comfy

I gift a pair of soft foot bed Birkenstocks for my Mum and she truly loved them. Excellent service and delivery highly recommend Bstore ! Show details
JMa
JMaSydney, NSW

Easy purchase

Very easy to locate what I was looking for on the site.
Easy purchase and delivery was very quick. Show details
Carol
CarolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Quick service & a great pair of shoes

Super quick service and a great pair of shoes too. I know I will be wearing these on repeat. Show details
Lan C.
Lan C.

Poor Service

The Birkenstock ordered online looked used. I have emailed and left a voice message to the store with no response for over 10 days now requesting whether I can return instore to exchange (and inspect before purchasing replacement item) or receive a refund. Service needs to be improved.
Caro
CaroMurray Region, NSW3 posts

New Shoes

Very happy with my Frankie 4’S - very easy navigating the store! Thank you! Show details
Fiona S.
Fiona S.Nicholls 2913, ACT

Very confident ordering from this store and I love my new birkenstocks

Very prompt delivery with regular notifications of when my parcel would arrive. Show details
Jen
JenSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Love the Birkenstock

Great Ramses sandals for my man.
Easy to order, great price and fast delivery. Very happy and will order again for myself. Show details
Gma123
Gma123South West, WA4 posts

Super pleased

Always pleased with Birks. Super comfy and hard wearing. Quality pays.
Excellent service too.Received my order in only a couple of days Show details
Robyn
RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love these shoes

Can't get enough of the comfort and cushioned comfort of fitflip Show details
Michelle Emily
Michelle EmilyPerth, WA

Perfect!

Very happy with this purchase , shoes are beautiful colour fast delivery too. I have skinny feet but the regular size fits perfectly Show details
Ruthie
Ruthie

Pretty colour! Supreme comfort

These Birkenstock Zermatt slippers are perfect for wearing in the house. We have hybrid floors which are hard on my feet. These are comfy and look cute so tick all the boxes. I was very pleased to find these in lilac. As always, comfort is great. I can trust Birkenstock for this and order my size online with no hesitation. Delivery is easy and fast. Show details
Rooster girl
Rooster girlSydney, NSW8 posts

Great shoes

Love my Frankie4 slides. Got a great deal & they arrive in timely fashion Show details