Bstore

Bstore

Brand Manager for Bstore? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (5) · Not as advertised (0)
Ellie
EllieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

AMAZING service.

Haven’t received the products yet, but the service at BStore Perth is fantastic. Kathryn in particular. I ordered shoes that were out of stock and the girls told me straight away, offering a refund or something in its place. I opted for a refund and they also sorted me a deal for when the shoes came back into stock a couple months from now! Two days later, I got a call to say they had actually found a pair of what I’d ordered and sent them off minutes after I said I was still keen. Very quick to reply, thorough and friendly. And I’m so excited to get hold of my first ever pair of Birks! Thanks again Kathryn, you made my day :)

Store LocationPerth Bstore

Exceptional service

Awesome, friendly service. So quick to respond to queries. I ordered the wrong size and exchange was so quick and easy. Thank you!

I have foot problems and finally found an assortment of cool shoes

Great service and the best range of cool shoes for sore feet and to fit orthotics.
This was my fourth shoe shop and finally found what I'm looking for work and going out dress trainers.

lickthespoon
lickthespoonSydney, NSW

So impressed

Customer Service and support is excellent....really stand by their products and staff are incredibly helpful. I had a pair of faulty boots with a manufacturer's defect and they will incredibly helpful in fixing the problem.

Victoria
VictoriaPerth, WA

Excellent customer service at Subiaco Bstore

Just purchased a new pair of Birkenstocks from the Subiaco store and was served by Katie who was super friendly and helpful, allowing me to browse, try on and deliberate without making me feel pressure to purchase. Will definitely return to that store for my next pair!

chrissy
chrissyPerth, WA

Exceptional Service

Love the Perth city store. Excellent and personal service. Took my mum there and they provided exceptional service and walked out with a pair of Birkenstock’s. Definitely recommend the store

Wendy
WendyPerth, WA

Bstore garden city

Hi have shopped garden city for years and have recommended a lot . After the last few times the service wasn’t helpful . Yesterday was the worst experience. Sorry won’t be going back .

Best service and I love my birks!!

B store went above and beyond to find the birkenstocks I was after, special ordering them in for me! I could not be happier with the service and the product!! Thanks so much guys, I love them! Highly recommend paying these guys a visit, the fitting service is important for birks and you’ll get the product you want at at great price

Kate
KatePerth

Amazing assistance from Garden City team

The garden city Bstore staff were amazing in helping me get new shoes recommended by my podiatrist. They kept me updated at all times with my order as shoes had to get transferred from another store, and with the transfer request made at 10am, the shoes were at garden city by 2pm.
They were so helpful in the shop, not rushing you or pressuring you. I’d be happy to buy all my shoes there from now on.

do not buy from b store

hi money for shoes taken from my account $240 shoes never delivered, b store and toll keep saying they have been delivered on 16th June but I was home all day and no package arrived, very little help from b store or toll they don't care

SarahK
SarahK

Exceptional, Wow best online store service!!

I have purchased online from Bstore twice now each time I have had an exceptional customer service experience. At times we have all purchased online and had that unfortunate experience with Bstore this just doesn't happen.

Not only was the process online straight forward and painless, the turn around was less then 24 hours. The price was great for Birkenstocks best value in the country I have found.

Thank-you so much for making this easy for customers, I will be back and continue to recommend you again and again.

LadyDiazepam
LadyDiazepamSydney, NSW

Very inflexible return policy

The $300 boots I ordered were unsuited to my body type (I have large calves). When I wanted to exchange them for a pair of shoes that were less expensive, they refused to refund me the difference, offering only to issue a credit note. Oh, and they charge a "return fee" of $10.
polite service, prompt delivery, large range of products
inflexible returns policy