Budget Air

Budget Air

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Ease of Booking
  • Trip Completed Yes (10) · No (36)

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOST $2000

C Madronero

C MadroneroSydney, NSW

Deceptive service offering

I made 2 bookings (minutes apart) on their website. On the first booking, I selected the Premium Select Service Package as an added extra as it was showing that I will get a AU$ 10.00 on my next booking. However when I made my second booking, nowhere in the booking process was it giving me the opportunity to claim the discount. I continued on and completed the second booking then immediately contacted their customer service via email only to be told that they cannot do anything as the booking was already completed. A very deceptive way to get money out of their customers.

Nope

NopeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SCAM!

Booked tickets on this platform as they advertised they had good reviews, I should of looked elsewhere. Half an hour after I booked I got an email saying the tickets for cancelled and 10 days for a refund. 2.5k is not something I take lightly.

Nyima S.

Nyima S.Sydney, NSW

worst company. FRAUD

Tom M.

Tom M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible, utterly terrible customer service.

Worst company I have ever experience and had to deal with hands down.
Had to cancel a flight due to personal issue and dealing with these people has been an absolute nightmare.
Scamming rip-off joke of a company, making it up as they go along. Every email I send is replied to by a different customer service person, every emily reply is a generic cut and paste which doesn't answer the questions I was asking. Asked to escalate to a manager to someone who may actually be able to help me then complete silence, multiple emails trying to get proper answers and nothing.

Anyone reading this review and thinking of using this company, DONT DO IT to yourselves.

nishahuja

nishahujaSydney, NSW

Scam Fraud Budgetair

John Quach

John QuachSouth Australia

Poor service in history

I have book ticket from Adel to Melb on 27 November,i have not receipt my itinerary until today,I have contact 18000403213 and +61-283205138, the answer was number is not connected , this is redicular ,I never book my ticket again with Budger Air.The booking number is BAU-2790952,

Ruchira

RuchiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad customer service staff (abby)

Hi, I had contacted customer service due to change of my originally booked flight. The budget air customer service members namely Abby was so rude and hang the phone on to me. Shame on you..!!

Mase

MaseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading Scammers

They are so fast at taking your payment, after payment is taken your flight gets cancelled or rejected. They dont refund you straight away and leave you out of pocket. If you dont have more money to buy elsewhere, you will not be travelling. They are the hardest company to contact, and dont speak English properly. Worst experience Ive ever had by far. STAY AWAY!

Peter C.

Peter C.

Not the trustworthy company. Took money first without a valid tickets. Took advantage from customer. Don't use them.

Took money without confirmation from the airline. Really suspect a scam. Taking advantage from customer. Never met company like that. Took the customer money first without a valid confirm from airline. Is this how the company doing the business??? How am I going to make another booking. Don't use them... Will report to authority to see if It's a scam. No consumer protection at all. "Took money first and worried later"

mostafa

mostafa

Terrible service

Very poor service
They dont even read the question sent
Cant book baggage while booking on the website. Must do through the airline
No help for changes or cancellation. Not sure why they take a cut from the ticket !!
No disclosure or choice of credit card feee you just pay and wait for the surprise in your bank in statement

Ali J.

Ali J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely unhelpful and pathetic

Extremely unhelpful and pathetic service I will never recommend this to anyone ever. Once paid never listen to you again no matter much you are shouting. Never ever book with them or you will regret

Melanie D.

Melanie D.

TERRIBLE SERVICE

TERRIBLE SERVICE! My daughter's second middle name dropped off on the booking and when I called to ask them to fix this the folllwing day they told me I had to email. So I emailed amd got a response that it was being forwarded to thw appropriate department. Hadnt heard anything back for 4 days and no one over the phone could help me. Ended up having to change it directly with Virgin Australia (they would only take over the booking if it was less then 24 hrs before flight). Had to pay a name change fee which they said would of been free if it had been within 24hrs of the booking made(which was when I called Budget Air)
Will onky go directly through the airline's now as this 3rd party site are incompetent and speak minimal English.

Shadley

ShadleyNorth West, QLD

Stay away!!!! The worst customer service

hopeless

Tried multiple times to pay using their site but nothing went through. Hopeless company. Nothing more to say than spend a few extra bucks and use someone competent. Ugh, pathetic

Sam K.

Sam K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheap and efficient booking with no dramas

Honestly, most questions or concerns I had based on negative reviews were easily answered within the FAQ. Always make sure you read the fine print and understand conditions, such as 'non refundable'.
Although there's some booking and payment-type associated fees, overall our flight tickets, Melbourne to Narita with JAL, were significantly cheaper than other options (or booking direct with the airline). Booking was confirmed and tickets came within a few minutes. Easy to book and nice booking summary interface.
Although I was initially doubtful with a lot of the negative reviews and "always book direct" mentality, I do not regret it one bit.

Markus

MarkusPerth, WA

Misleading service, stay away from this service.

I have typed 2 different names (first and middle) on my e-ticket.
The second one was changed to another different name after I have paid the ticket.
Now they want a fee to change the second name - poor service!

Romil S.

Romil S.Sydney, NSW

Misleading

Booked the tickets and after 2 to 3 hrs the tickets were cancelled without any notification. Now the refund will be credited in 5 working days and in the mean time cant even book the ticket so might end up paying higher price for new tickets.

Sowmya

SowmyaSydney Surrounds, NSW

DONT EVER USE

I had to choose 1 star as there wasnt any other option.
booked my tickets, they cancelled it on tHE eve of travel , no information provided. Now no refund, disgusting service..

Booking Type Flights

System changes your name and luggage allowance, initial quote excludes Visa Debit Charges, Customer Care staff rude!!!

Your e-ticket will not be the same as the details on the quote and even if you have screenshots to proof what was on the quote, they will insist you made the mistakes!!! There initial price quoted excludes a Vida Debit transaction fee, that brings the new total price to close to their competitors. Do not trust them. You will pay for their mistakes and are they allowed to charge you for paying with a Visa Debit Card. In S A it is illegal.....