Budget Direct Roadside Assistance

Budget Direct Roadside Assistance

Give the jobs to people that care

litsaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

my eldery mum had budget direct road side assist put her a new battery in april this year.

The battery is faulty and needs to be replaced as her mechanic tested her car, Mum is a carer for dad with Multiple sclerosis . I rang budget direct to tell them and they know of the job but they need the receipt that we cannot find . Im very sad with this outcome

litsa

i have emailed you the battery details it shows who installed it

Budget Direct A.Budget Direct

Thank you, could you also please email me through the roadside assistance policy number or vehicle registration number this is referring to, so that we can review this further.

Renzo S.

Renzo S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not doing your job right! A waste of money

Had an accident and my car got hit(not my fault at all), I called but you guys are trying ignore me and didnt do your job at all to help out, even the police are trying to cooperate with me but you just ignored it! THIS IS JUST A WASTE OF MONEY

Mike

MikeMid North Coast, NSW

Very disappointed

A 20 amp fuse would have solved my problem but attendant didn't carry one and only offered a tow to sparky . Not good enough. Basic mechanical knowledge and prophet of doom attitude didn't help either

Gman

GmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to sign up and extremely reasonable

My issue is when My partner was involved in an accident and not at fault..we have gone through the other party had no joy and you guys don't seem to keen to get involved on my behalf.most disappointing

Joanna

JoannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Value for Money and Excellent Service

Quick and easy as expected from Budget Direct. Been with them for 3 years now, and always been helpful. Value for money and service is always excellent. Thank you BD for giving me peace of mind every single day.

Budget Direct A.Budget Direct

Hi Joanna, thank you for your review. We appreciate your loyalty to Budget Direct and being with us for 3 years now. Our aim is to provide good customer service and help with your concerns.

Cathy

CathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service

Good service and efficient follow-up. Friendly and caring staff. I would not hesitate to recommend Budget Direct to friends. Keep up the good work. Set higher standards for the industry

Budget Direct A.Budget Direct

Hi Cathy, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you have received good service and efficient follow up, as we aim for this for our customers.

Oly

OlyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and easy and arrived very quickly

We had an accident recently and used the Roadside assist. It was easy, seamless and tow truck came very quickly. The phone support was really friendly and supportive during a challenging time.

pmac

pmac

Affordable

The right cover for a very fair price Very happy.Full comprehensive,roadside assistance and windscreen cover for less then the competitor's.Would not hesitate recommending budget to my to my friends and family

Hassan

HassanSydney, NSW

Perfect service

I like budget direct because this company got good service and cheaper quote , and I am very happy to keep going with budget direct
And I want to tell my friends about this service

Jeanette.

Jeanette.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect

Was blown away by the fast action taken to deal with claim and how great the lady was that took my call.Thank you so glad I'm with budget direct.very happy.

H King

H King

Prompt & Reliable Customer Service

Customer Service was really great, helpful & clear directives
Both calls (different receivers) were very Understanding & Empathetic. Clear spoken English too helps a LOT.
Thank You Budget, highly recommend to any one looking for competitive & compassionate roadside assistance services.

Hannah R.

Hannah R.

Brilliant

Very helpful and provided assistance when I was in a sticky situation. I need my car due to were I live, these guys are second to none and I highly recommend.

Budget Direct A.Budget Direct

Hi Hannah, thank you for providing your feedback on your experiences with Roadside Assistance service. Whilst it is unfortunate you have had car troubles, we are glad to hear your experience was a positive one and provided within a timely manner.

LorenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

My car battery was flat due to a fault with my brake lights. Service man showed up within half an hour, identified the problem and fixed it! He had my car running and back on the road with in 30 minutes. Lovely guy and great service!!!

Lorena

I could not have been happier!!

Daniel Johns

Daniel JohnsPerth, WA

A1 towing

My tow truck was about 25mins earlier than expected and a few dollars more than the quote but got me work for the day. Thanks good going. I had great service.

Netshke

NetshkeSouth Australia

Budget Roadside Assistance

It was simple to obtain the roadside assistance application on line and easy to follow. As yet, I have not had to use roadside assistance. Reading the reviews have been positive which is an incentive to be a member. Thank you Budget Direct.

Budget Direct A.Budget Direct

Hi Netshke, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you found the online journey user friendly. We do aim to provide a positive customer experience and attend to you within a timely manner at time of an unexpected breakdown.

Vin Melbourne

Vin MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick response and helpful

I Called and got response straight away. Helpful staff guided me through the critic time of the accident with sympathy of the situation. All the necessary process was taken care. However time for panel repairing took a month that is the only matter.

Excellent Service

Travelled from Woolongong to Sydney on Friday.Brokedown received assistance car removed to garage and a major repair was done. Car available at 5pm after work to drive home for the weekend.
Again here locally in Bellambi by ultra Tune. Immediate and courteous service

Easy!!

The service I received when lodging my claim with Budget was unreal!! Very easy and the gentleman who serviced me was very pleasant, even though I called at about 11pm at night. He made the whole process very easy!

Absolute rip off

Locked keys in car & all they wanted was to make sure you payed excess & was RACV Insurance anyway that came out & took so many call backs to finally get here

Jo B.
Jo B.

And then wanted $100.00 cash & no receipt Sounds a bit dodgy too me .

gerbera313

gerbera313asked

I have recently purchased road side assistance for my mother. When does the 48 hour waiting period start? From time of payment? Or when policy is received?

Budget D.Budget Direct

Thank you for asking the question. Roadside Assistance starts 48 hours after you buy the Roadside Assistance
agreement (once the call ends). If you need help in first 48 hours of purchasing the Roadside Assistance, or at any time due to a preexisting condition, we charge a non-refundable service fee of $100 (including GST)on top of any Roadside Assistance premium. We hope this provides you with further clarity, regarding your concern.

ARV

ARVasked

Do Not Ever Use This Company as its a Complete Waste Of Time and Money With Shocking Customer Service-They try and Charge For Items Which would be Normally Covered under Other Providers.
Save Yourself The Trouble-Pay a Bit Extra in Premium and Get Good Service
They Use Ultratune as a provider So Basically 2 companies With Different Policies and Keep On Passing The Buck between Each Other.-Charged Me $100 To "Extract" A Car From a Shopping Centre by walking 30m Up The Ramp Then Jumpstarting and Loading It Onto a Tow Truck -Just Checked With another Provider and said They Don't Charge For this Kind Of Service as Part Of Tow Assist -Keep Away From Them

D.Stevens
D.Stevens

I am a member of budget direct roadside assistance, I have used there service and on all occasions have had no problems.

Vincent L.
Vincent L.

You r lucky then Stevens just look up my story with them the same issue outsourced to Ultratune which wont admit to their own incompetence and hence wrong advice whilst Allianze was correct

Get an answer from our members and Budget Direct representatives