Budget Direct Roadside Assistance

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Sai
Sai Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I haven’t had to use my roadside assist yet!

When I purchased my roadside assist. It was easy. No hassles. The lady that looked after me over the phone, was helpful, clear and concise. So thank you to the lovely woman that looked after me!

Job Satisfaction
Benjamin C.
Benjamin C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Extremely happy with the service
Much better and cheaper option than NRMA. Easy to become a member. Very professional. I would definitely recommend Budget Roadside Assistance. Thank you for your help

Budget Direct A.Budget Direct

Hi Benjamin, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience when calling Budget Roadside assistance. We are pleased to hear that you received friendly, helpful service when you have needed it.

Julie S.
Julie S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great help

I believe that the process took a significant time to complete- well over half an hour.

That being said, the person undertaking the interview knew what they were doing.

Overall the time was worth while.

Roadside Assistance Providers

Find out how Budget Direct Roadside Assistance compares to other Roadside Assistance Providers

Roadside Assist

A lot cheaper than nrma will be going with you people as I have home and comtence also with you as well I find that budget Direct is great thanks

Worst roadside assistance

Daz
Daz

Perfect

This company was the only company to help me when I broke down for a emergency service . The process was so easy to register thank you so much . A+++++ awesome.

Good one and easy

Good easy process.
Definitely refer budget direct to friends
Bit more costly as compare to others new competitors. Pics uploaded of car and confirmation response is slow. It should be fast response

Lucas
Lucas

This is great

It was very easy to apply and complete online with up to date information, it was also a very professional experience and so far I am very happy with everything, although I have not yet had to use the road side assistance. Cheers

Mahendra K.
Mahendra K.Sydney, NSW

The worst roadside I ever experienced

I do not refer budget direct roadside assistance to anyone. Like other companies, they do not own any towing vehicles. They completely rely on few contractors who tow the vehicles for them. They told me that towing truck will reach within 2 hours so I have to be in the location. I left my so much urgent job just to be there before them to arrive. To my surprise,when the truck didn't turn up I call them again and they said contractors have too many jobs and I have to wait for another 2 hours.By the end of the day, I literally waited for over 5 hours before they tow my car which was just 2 km far from my mechanic.

Love it

Thanks guys a lot would not choose anyone else can't wait to see you`s when I need u in the meantime have a nice day well im not show what else to say hahaha

Simple to take out,

Had a great person on the phone, took next to no time to take it out. 2 policies one car and one bike. Easy and quick and no hassles.
Was pleasantly surprised and happy with the outcome and cover.

Perfect love it

I would tell everyone to go with you guys so happy with it so good an thank you for helping me out to couldn't ask for a better assistance with my car.

Budget Direct A.Budget Direct

Hi Jeremy, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience when calling Budget Roadside assistance. We are happy to hear that you received friendly and helpful service when you have needed it.

Norman FERNANDES
Norman FERNANDESWestern Australia

Haven’t used it yet so hence giving a 3 star. Will see once I utilize their services and then go from there.

Haven’t used them yet so I am not in a position to give any relevant feedback yet. I can’t think of anything crossing my mind if I haven’t utilized their services yet.

Mhowell
MhowellNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Quick and Hassle free Service

Tow truck was there in 30 minutes and I had car back next day. Phone service was friendly and made sure I had car fixed and returned very quickly. No charge on fix was great benefit.

Mark
MarkMlelbourne

I never bought roadside assistance from them, and they keep SMS spamming me to leave a product review.

I have received several SMS messages from Budget Direct about a product I have never purchased. Clearly there is something wrong - either in their systems, or with their actual customer.

Budget Direct A.Budget Direct

Hi Mark, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. In order for us to look into this matter further, could you please send your details, information and reference to this review to roadside@budgetdirect.com.au

Peter Dawson
Peter Dawsonasked

What are towing benefits for remote roads in SA , NT and WA ?

Budget Direct A.Budget Direct

Hi Peter, our Roadside assistance provides the following towing benefits: anywhere in the geographic area of
Australia outside the greater metropolitan cities - up to 50 kilometres, round trip from the contractor's depot. If you are within the geographical metropolitan areas of the capital cities of Australia, including the metro satellite cities, major regional cities and major towns of Australia- up to 15 kilometres from the breakdown location. In the event of a breakdown and it determined that the towing is above the limit, you will be provided a quote for the excess kilometres.

cheryl
cherylasked

So dont go roadside assist with them? I know there insurance policies contain huge fine print, so ok back to nrma for me, at least it will be a matter of tried and true with nrma

Ashleigh
Ashleigh

I would stick with NRMA for sure.

Vacublaster
Vacublasterasked

I find it very poor that Budget have only responded to the 5 star ratings and ignored the guy with the perfectly valid 1 star rating. Looks like a company to avoid I think.

See all Budget Direct Roadside Assistance questions