3.7

3.7

brookecassidy95
brookecassidy95

What are you even paying for if Budget Direct can't do their job? Save yourself

Useless. I am not sure what the point of this company is except extorting you for more money. Save yourself and go with RACQ or another roadside assistance company who will actually come to your assistance instead of saying that you are required to pay for the tow. If they do that, book the tow yourself. They waste 9 hours of your time just to have a tow show up from down the road and don't communicate with you at all. Furthermore, if you don't have service and are in a campsite with only WIFI, you can't call for help. Highly recommend the other company mentioned for I have never had any troubles with them like my friend did with Budget Direct. Seriously questioning why my friend ever signed up to them.
G. Pingu1333
G. Pingu1333South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Requirements met

Easy to understand.. Price conscious decision based on my needs.
Job Satisfaction
Blair m.
Blair m.Sydney, NSW

Udra N.
Udra N.

Assistance

Great price and service. I haven’t used your service in a long time but assume it will be worth it. Show reply
Tina X.
Tina X.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC23 posts

after 2 and a half hours with roadside assistant I was sending home with the same flat tyre

after driving 500 meters away from home, I realised there was a flat tyre, I called roadside assistance which was the first time since I was a member for 5 years. After almost 1 and a half hours, one roadside assistant turned up. However, he couldn't use both his inflator and my own to inflate my spare tyre and claimed my spare tyre was not working (it was used only once before and it worked). After a one-hour trial, he used my inflator to inflate my flat tyre and told me I either left my car on the street or drove back home as it was nearby. By the way, his jack didn't work either, he had to use my spare one as well.
Vivian T
Vivian TSydney, NSW3 posts

Karz
KarzSydney, NSW

You pay for No Service

I broke down outside Mudgee and almost no mobile phone signal. Had to join NRMA to get a tow as it turned out they owed money to every tow truck driver in the area.
Shubham B.
Shubham B.

Lorry S.
Lorry S.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service and wasted of money for two years

I had a faulty battery a month ago where I couldn't start the car. Called Budget Direct roadside assistance and was told half of my registration was missing from their system even though my policy number was there. Then was transferred to a so call 'customer department' where no one was there to pickup the phone and ultimately had to resort to other help which costed way more.
Call later today to ask for a resolution/ refund and was told by the staff 'its entirely your fault for not updating the registration and should have called us on the renewal, so no refund'. Now it just leaves me wondering how does a company sell a completely useless policy and can charge a customer two years for no service.
Toyotacarrr
Toyotacarrr

Viv
Viv2 posts

Thank you Jordan!

Jordan was absolutely incredible. Attentive, kind, honest and dedicated. Thank you Jordan! Your assistance and service is much appreciated!! If ever we were to be in a pickle again, we’d certainly hope Jordan comes to the rescue!
disappointed customer
disappointed customerSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Sandra P.
Sandra P.

New review

Have only just joined.
Only review I can leave is that billing went through promptly. Show reply
Neil D
Neil D

Easy driver

One of the easiest sites to navigate, saving my time with zero frustration. Show reply
Adam Z.
Adam Z.

Very bad customer service

I would actually never recommend you to any of my friend to any one of my family or to anyone that I know the person that we spoke to over the phone from customer service he was very rude and he had very bad behaviour no sense humor whatsoever basically a moron behind the phone however the person that came to fixed the car for us he was very nice and very kind