Budget Direct Roadside Assistance

Budget Direct Roadside Assistance

My Insurance

As yet I have not had to use roadside service so I can't say what it is like but as for being insured with Budget Direct I feel safe and secure with them. Any queries I have had have been dealt with the way they should be.

Always great operator/ very good value AlA

All claims have been prompt efficient and quickly implemented.Any queries I've had have been dealt with patience and compassion. I have recommended many people to go with Budget Direct because of all the above and their friendliness.

Kerri

KerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressed

Recently had a nail in a tyre on a rainy day. So glad we included the roadside assist in our car insurance policies. Fast, efficient and friendly! Thank You Budget, Kerri and Paul

Value

I purchased roadside assistance a couple of months ago and found it to be a lot cheaper than others and Good value for the money. Keep up the good work Budget.

Job Satisfaction

The best insurance at the lowest price

No one comes close to your low cost insurance that I can find.after getting quotes from eight or ten insurance companies Thankyou budget direct you make my life so much easier and affordable

Fatima J.

Fatima J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, very quick to the scene.

When we called the road side assistant came within ten minutes. The person was able to fix the problem with my SUV in an efficient and effective manner. Overall great service.

George C.

George C.North-West & West coast, TAS

A great service willsign on again

called apon this service when i had a busted arm earlier this year. my car had a flat tyre. great prompt service with a smile fixed no problems since thanjyou

shizsue

shizsueIllawarra, NSW

Great help when needed.

Very friendly and useful help on a few occasions. Help came as soon as possible. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Reasonable price for service in comparison to other roadside assistance such as NRMA, which is so overpriced.

Duaay

Duaay

Terrible

If you want to wait 2 hours (in the suburbs) while so called help arrives, be then told they won't give you petrol for your car (which is an inclusion in your package), and be spoken to rudely, then this is the service for you. I will be cancelling my subscription with them when my contract expires early next year.

Liza Mare syron

Liza Mare syronSydney Surrounds, NSW

Really helpful

I needed an extension and it was no problem. Easy transaction. Friendly staff. Cant recommend this company enough.

Hemanshu Gandhi

Hemanshu GandhiSydney, NSW

This is Right thing can't live without

All is well I m new to budget n happy with budget I hope i get good service from budget I can say i will not using any other company Thank You

Important service

The one time I used the road service, I was assisted by someone in the call centre who ensured my road help was completed with safety and satisfaction. I do remember giving him a rave review.

Good service

Very happy with my roadside assistance, and the young gentleman who looked after me and my car was exceptional, very friendly, felt very safe at my own home, and made the process so easy

David M.

David M.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional service

Being with budget direct gives me piece of mind that I insured with best insurers as for road side assist there's no better fast reliable I'm happy with my insurance policy

Malcolm

MalcolmGippsland, VIC

Just the best

The young lady on the phone was really good and help full . I can say now I will be using no other company for my house insurance at all. Thank you

Khan

Khan

Made a hectic day so easy

My car broke down right in front of my house, I couldn't figure out how to take it to my mechanic. As it had never happened before. Then I realised I had purchased roadside assistance when I was buying my car insurance but I was still expecting it to be a messy process to call them but when I did the tow truck was there within minutes and my car was towed to my own mechanic. An excellent experience, I must say. The representative on phone was easy to talk to and very efficient. Tow truck driver did not disappoint either.

Donna

DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time we have had to use it

It was great to know we had support when we needed it.
Didnt have a super long wait. The towing cost was reasonable which was a nice surprise. All in all we are happy with the service provided.

Happyme

HappymeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

Great service. Had occasion to use roadside assistance twice and nothing was too difficult for them. They had me quickly back on the road. I now own another car and will be going back to this service.j

Mark Cross

Mark CrossWheatbelt, WA

A good service to have!

A good service to have in case you may need it. Fortunately, I have not had to phone for roadside service in the past year. Its peace of mind knowing you won't be stranded on the roadside!

Rav

RavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always keep to timeframes

I had a dead battery yesterday in Ballarat and was staring at a 2 hour drive back home to Melbourne. I called roadside assistance at 2.18pm and they said that it would take upto 90 mins for the person to arrive. But he cane within 1 hour :)

gerbera313

gerbera313asked

I have recently purchased road side assistance for my mother. When does the 48 hour waiting period start? From time of payment? Or when policy is received?

Budget Direct
Budget D.Budget Direct

Thank you for asking the question. Roadside Assistance starts 48 hours after you buy the Roadside Assistance
agreement (once the call ends). If you need help in first 48 hours of purchasing the Roadside Assistance, or at any time due to a preexisting condition, we charge a non-refundable service fee of $100 (including GST)on top of any Roadside Assistance premium. We hope this provides you with further clarity, regarding your concern.

ARV

ARVasked

Do Not Ever Use This Company as its a Complete Waste Of Time and Money With Shocking Customer Service-They try and Charge For Items Which would be Normally Covered under Other Providers.
Save Yourself The Trouble-Pay a Bit Extra in Premium and Get Good Service
They Use Ultratune as a provider So Basically 2 companies With Different Policies and Keep On Passing The Buck between Each Other.-Charged Me $100 To "Extract" A Car From a Shopping Centre by walking 30m Up The Ramp Then Jumpstarting and Loading It Onto a Tow Truck -Just Checked With another Provider and said They Don't Charge For this Kind Of Service as Part Of Tow Assist -Keep Away From Them

D.Stevens
D.Stevens

I am a member of budget direct roadside assistance, I have used there service and on all occasions have had no problems.

Vincent L.
Vincent L.

You r lucky then Stevens just look up my story with them the same issue outsourced to Ultratune which wont admit to their own incompetence and hence wrong advice whilst Allianze was correct

Get an answer from our members and Budget Direct representatives