Online store, Physical store

See the Best Pet Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Matthew Small

Matthew SmallGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pet Crate - Customer Service

Store LocationSouth Melbourne

Kirsty

KirstyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service for online is non-existent

Blakemoo908

Blakemoo908Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Half my order was missing, Customer service no help, 2+ weeks later and no refund or answers!

aj001304Illawarra, NSW

Don't buy from My Pet Warehouse if you are not prepared to wait and wait

I have placed an online order some 9 days ago now and still it has not been dispatched. I rang some 4 days ago only to be advised by their 'customer service' that they had been busy and the order should be dispatched today. Guess what it has still not been dispatched as I have just received an email from them to advise that an item is out of stock and for me to reply asap as not to delay dispatch - They must be kidding - I will NEVER buy from them again.

Alana R.My Pet Warehouse

unhappy

"same day dispatch if ordered before 2pm" is a lie. I ordered dog sunscreen over a week ago and it still has not been shipped and yes, it said it was in stock. Never again.

Alana R.My Pet Warehouse

LauraD

LauraDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super fast shipping

I love ordering online from My Pet Warehouse in Melbourne (I don't like their store staff at Fitzroy, always unhelpful and grumpy). Ordering online is easy, great prices, super fast next day shipping and they call me if there will be a delay.

adam

adamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic

Have now brought from their online store and they exceed my expectations each time, had an issue with my last order I contacted them and they express post my replacement
Highly recommend to everyone....

Jody W.

Jody W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Naomi... amazing customer service

Naomi from pet warehouse Coburg is fantastic. Great knowledge and customer service. Second time I have needed advice and guidance and Naomi has had excellent knowledge to assist me in choosing the right product for our kitten. Thank you

Store LocationCoburg
OnceBitten

OnceBittenSouth East Queensland, QLD

I wasn't expecting that!

I was very surprised when my order from My Pet Warehouse arrived the following day. Enclosed with my order was a quality free sample that I will actually use. Pricing and service couldn't be better, thanks!

care

care

‘If you want shipping for nothing thats what happens’ told incorrect info.

Mya B.

Mya B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So sweet!

Cheap, friendly and fast! Gave me a little goodie bag too! Really so sweet. Unfortunately no stores located in my area but shipping was incredibly fast and items were at such good prices! My betta fish is gonna be one happy man :)

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Great Experience

I was able to get my dog food on sale at a great price, and shipping was free. Saved me a drive and the bags arrived at my door. No complaints!
The physical store itself, has a good selection of foods and toys, and the staff are always really helpful.

terrible staff in fitzroy

staff hardly recognised my partner, myself or our dog when we first entered the store. Wasn't asked once if we'd like assistance and didn't speak to us at all when we checked out our items. wouldn't recommend this specific 'mypetwarehouse' to anyone due to the unapproachable, unhelpful, impolite staff.

Store Locationfitzroy johnston st

Dee4802

Dee4802Qld, 4802

Great service and selection, and free shipping to regional areas

My Pet Warehouse has an extensive selection of dog food and toys, including my dog's favourite SavourLife, which is not stocked locally.
Living in regional north Qld, it's great to have "free shipping", esp when most online pet stores only ship free to metro areas.
All orders have been delivered quickly and accurately.

Emma

EmmaCentral West, NSW

My Pet Warehouse Online - a life saver for someone who lives in rural NSW

Bec

BecNorth Queensland, QLD

5 stars with every order

I have been buying from My pet warehouse for a few years now. I generally buy the Black Hawk dog & cat food when it is on sale. I have never had an order that arrived incorrect and postage has always been very quick. I love the free postage and they always throw in a small bag of lollies as a bonus.I will continue to buy from the online My pet warehouse.

MaudieB

MaudieBSydney

Worst Customer Service

Ordered over 10 days ago, no products arrived. Emailed twice and rang - received no call back or email reply.

Pray there's nothing wrong with your order

kimp

kimpPerth, WA

Excellent online ordering

I love ordering on line its so easy and they have some amazing specials on, even get emails with money off coupons and they are so quick to post out and love the little personal touch of a small bag of lollies they pop in the order, had a problem the other day trying to enter a code for discount so I called them, girl was so helpful and gave me another code

Excellent!

My dog has been on Black Hawk since he was a pup, he loves the biscuits. I switch between the Lamb and the chicken (to keep it interesting)
He is in excellent condition and as a bonus his poo is easy to pick up!