My Pet Warehouse

My Pet Warehouse

1,263 reviews · Statistics

92% · 1,15694 · 7%
Return Claim MadeYes (17) · No (945)
See the Best Pet Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

My Pet Warehouse1,263 reviews
ann
annQLDFar North Queensland, QLD3 posts

I Used to Love My Pet Warehouse

These guys have been bought out by another company. Since then, they've upped prices, reduced dog food promotional sales and don't give out frequent feeder coupons anymore.
However, what really annoys me is that twice in the last six weeks they have taken orders they can't filled and rather than contact me and ask if I want something else, they've made the assumption they can send the things I don't need and refund on the things they oversold on. Good way of losing your loyal customers. I'm gone.
LeighE
LeighEQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic staff and products

Fantastic knowledgeable staff and great product range
Also, super convenient to wash my dog at their dog wash area Show details
Gullible
GullibleVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC13 posts
Alex
AlexQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff

Staff knowledge on products is amazing, and staff always make you feel welcomed in the store and eager to help. Show details
Fiona
Fiona

Helpful staff

Very helpful staff carried my pet food to the counter for me without me having to ask. Staff are always friendly and welcoming and happy to give advice requested. Show details
snowyfriend
snowyfriendVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Very helpful

needed to buy cat food and kitten food and had questions about what type - very informative and helpful
maiseymia
maiseymia6 posts
  Online store

awful bad service and bad delivery

they take 7 days to deliver a small order
dont send update on the order about an item being out of stock
The delivery was 7 days and then it was sent to post office for my cats prescription food! so now i have to wait another day! they never can get it together. i rarely use them with the issues i encounter. i will never use them again. dont bother with them- they are too slow to respond or deliver Show details
Keelan Ind
Keelan IndSASouthern and Hills, SA5 posts

Greatest Pet Food Store Online

Very Reliable Quick Delivery Well Packaged Items
Recently I had a DILEMA regarding having Auto Delivery . I ended up with too much of the same dog food & my dogs stopped eating it ! I had a dilema trying to work out what to do with all this food , so I called HILLS Prescription & they told me to call or email My Pet Warehouse & THEY told me to drop the food into my nearest PetStock & they will refund me . ( all three Slabs were still in date )
They were so helpful & happily sorted it out for me no questions asked . Show details
Molly happy customer
Molly happy customerVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Physical store

Great customer service and great selection of anything a pet needs

Really love the great customer service, there is always someone to help you in case you need assistance. I always feel well look after. They have a great selection of all pet essentials and often very good discounts. Thank you for always offering a treat for my dog as well :) She loves it!!
Amelia
AmeliaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Friendly and helpful staff

The wonderful staff are super friendly to all customers including and especially our dog. He loves being cuddled and made a fuss of.
Shaon
ShaonQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Pleasant to visit

Well organized, tidy, great customer service and large range of products.
Cat Lady
Cat Lady

Friendly Service

Thanks a bunch, I'll be back. Great customer service. A rarity now adays. Show details
Rosa
RosaNSWSydney, NSW

Great customer service

The staff was very helpful when I called in advance to check the availability of a product. They are very friendly in store too. There's a great range of product available in store, which is great. Show details
Kez
KezVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Excellent customer service

Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. They redirected me to obtain what I was looking for. Show details
Scott K.
Scott K.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Online store

Ordered some cat treat for collection. Staff were quick to confirm the order and helpful with an item that was out of stock.
Easy collection next day. Very happy. Show details