Online store, Physical store

3.7

Rosemary Mc

Rosemary McPeel, WA

Received Quickly

I ordered cat food and a collar Friday afternoon. It shipped Monday and received Tuesday. Iam pleased by how fast it was and it was also well packaged. No Problems.

AlanaMy Pet Warehouse

Thanks Rosemary for your feedback!

JohnFSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stafford store - Terrific product knowledge and helpful

I would like to thank Maxine and Suzanne at the Stafford store they are just the best. Their product knowledge is terrific and as I have a very sick dog, they have been a wonderful help with their compassion, support and suggestions. They are always helpful and happy and will always go the extra mile to check on product information if needed. Although I drive past a number of other pet stores, I would not go anywhere else. They have also been a wonderful support to both the dog rescue I support and the animals during the fires. They are wonderful and a real asset to the company.

Store LocationStafford
JohnFS

thank you. i would greatly appreciate it if you did pas it on the both the store manager and regional manager, as these girls deserve to be recognized.

Jack

JackGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lousy courier service

Ordered delivery to the front door but had to pick up from Postoffice which is 15 km away. I Will not order from them again!

greenockSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Still waiting for my products

I paid by PayPal for Ziwi Pack food for my dogs on Wed. 15th and waited for the order and tracking number. By 17th I phone customer service and was told I would receive an email afternoon with both tracking number and order number which I didn't get. Will be phoning them on Monday and if I dont get both I will go to PayPal and ACCC and put in a complaint. With so many complaints about this company I dont understand how they could be still in business. If I had look up the review here I wouldn't have made an order. P.S. You can not blame COVID-19 virus on this as I have has sent and received parcels interstate and had no problems.

Kricket73Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Badly run

Store LocationAltona Vic

Customer service non-existent

Purchased 2 reptile lights in Dec19. Turned out one was faulty. Contacted them twice. No reply... just an eerie silence. Although reasonably priced, it's not so when you have to take into account the duds you buy. No matter where I shop, I expect some level of customer service. Very disappointing :(

JooMid North Coast, NSW

Recall of dog food / contact impossible

I have used my pet warehouse online for some years sadly No more I received an email and txt 15th January about the Blackhawk recall I have since emailed and called countless times and No one has ever got back to me or ever retuned my phone calls Very Poor indeed !!!!!!!

Joo

My name is not Joo ? I have Not been replied to after many emails nor had any calls returned
Contact email jlinc007@hotmail thank you

RussGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not really click & collect

My first experience with my pet warehouse, although reasonably priced I’m extremely disappointed in their click/collect service. I use this service a lot, from other pet stores to liquor shops etc and always 1-2 hours pick up. Cannot see anywhere on website that state’s next day delivery to your store of choice. My store of choice says IN STOCK !!!. Now I have drive another 15 kilometres tomorrow to pick up what they have in stock, ridiculous.
Rather pay $10 more locally.

Russ

Thanks for listening Alana. Not sure why staff at branches cannot just give you what you have ordered if in stock. its very time consuming as a customer.We order click/collect as a quick option.

RNN

RNN

Refused refund faulty food

Refused to refund applaws kitten food that was faulty. It smelled off and the consistency was cluggy. Last time this happened we were told to bring it back and refund, yet refused this time. Shocking!!

Store LocationSt Peters

Davidw

Davidw

Out of stock

Sold out of stock full price item. I can buy this item in the shops everyday. There is no excuse for not being able to supply this item. It's a supplement that my dog needs for his stomach and have had to purchase again through a reliable retailer as I am still waiting. UPDATE.. still showing as In Stock on Web site 10 days later and unable still to give any ETA. Refund requested and dropping rewiew to lowest level.

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service goes above & beyond!

Had some (user) generated issues with my order & some very odd Australia Post tracking issues. The customer service rep responded to every query promptly with helpful information & updates right through to delivery.

AlanaMy Pet Warehouse

Thanks for sharing your feedback Dan, we're happy to hear the team could help out

MPW Alana

taylor

taylorVictoria

Fantastic customer service and prompt delivery.

After a shocking experience with another online pet store I was so happy to find My Pet Warehouse polite, professional and very reliable on all levels. Obviously they put customers first.

Sllllooooowwww Delivery

2.5 weeks to receive my items - dont waste your time buying from these muppets. From their Facebook its clear they only respond to compliments and never to complaints about slow delivery

Matthew Small

Matthew SmallGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pet Crate - Customer Service

Store LocationSouth Melbourne

KirstyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service for online is non-existent

Ok I appreciate the follow up Kirsty,

I've passed on this comment and your experience to our management.

Blakemoo908Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Half my order was missing, Customer service no help, 2+ weeks later and no refund or answers!

aj001304Illawarra, NSW

Don't buy from My Pet Warehouse if you are not prepared to wait and wait

I have placed an online order some 9 days ago now and still it has not been dispatched. I rang some 4 days ago only to be advised by their 'customer service' that they had been busy and the order should be dispatched today. Guess what it has still not been dispatched as I have just received an email from them to advise that an item is out of stock and for me to reply asap as not to delay dispatch - They must be kidding - I will NEVER buy from them again.

unhappy

"same day dispatch if ordered before 2pm" is a lie. I ordered dog sunscreen over a week ago and it still has not been shipped and yes, it said it was in stock. Never again.

LauraD

LauraDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super fast shipping

I love ordering online from My Pet Warehouse in Melbourne (I don't like their store staff at Fitzroy, always unhelpful and grumpy). Ordering online is easy, great prices, super fast next day shipping and they call me if there will be a delay.

adam

adamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic

Have now brought from their online store and they exceed my expectations each time, had an issue with my last order I contacted them and they express post my replacement
Highly recommend to everyone....