Online store, Physical store
See the Best Pet Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by My Pet Warehouse

FoggysMum
FoggysMumNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Wouldn't buy dog food anywhere else

Extremely good prices and selection. Good quality pet food at better than vet prices. Also found the most effective cat litter that doesn't spread all over the house!

Heb
HebCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick service, Great prices

I've ordered online from MyPetWarehouse for several years as the prices are great and delivery efficient. Love the lollies too!

Lydia F
Lydia F

Fast service and delivery

Prices are either comparable to other stores or cheaper. Good range of products. Service is always great. Everything ordered arrived quickly.

Graham & Jennny
Graham & JennnyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service

Pet warehouse have a great variety and are willing to price match. I saved almost $20 on my Feliwell cat spray

ANN
ANNNorth Western Region, NSW

SUPER

Range of products and ordering is super easy. Delivery is super quick. Thank you so much. Will continue to shop happily with My Pet Warehouse Online

Jacqui
JacquiGoldfields, WA

Won’t get pet food from anywhere else

Cannot top the quality of service and product. Cannot recommend enough :) living remotely I’m incredibly thankful for the service provided

Fantastic Product, Fast Delivery

Happy Dogs who love Black Hawk Products, Easy online ordering, Fast Delivery Door to Door. Love the packet of human treats(lollies)

Fantastic products, friendly, professional staff go above and beyond

Amanda from Williamstown
Amanda from WilliamstownGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Pet Warehouse, customer service champions!!

Purchased Black Hawk canned food (beef, lamb) & bag of dry food (chicken & rice), have been for years, NEVER had a problem. The online ordering process is so user friendly, food is always in stock and arrives by Australia Post super quick. This time I used click & collect from Altona Warehouse, great service and staff member carried it all to my car. I always feel confident and trust My Pet Warehouse when placing my order. Reputation and customer service is everything these days, keeps customers like myself coming back. My Pet Warehouse even threw in a bag a lollies (were eaten before photo was taken) and a bag of dog treats, fantastic!

customer Big Red
customer Big RedMid West, WA

Quality products best prices

The quality type products are offered at a realistic price and freight free delivery. Well done, with quick despatch and to the door delivery.

Excellent customer service

Australia Post contacted me to say they wouldn’t deliver a parcel from My Pet Warehouse (it somehow had the wrong suburb listed on the label, even though the invoice was addressed correctly). I got in touch with the My Pet Warehouse team, who immediately sent a new parcel, rather than leave us waiting for Australia Post’s customer service team to work through the issue (who took a fortnight to reply to my service ticket). So, the dogs got their dinner & it was all down to the My Pet Warehouse team

c.martin
c.martinPerth, WA

It's my go to store if only

They would also price match then it will be just perfect. It's a huge store and basically has everything I need, mostly eg double retractable lead??? But they do have lots of variety. If only they can match some online stores which are only on other states then it would be perfect.

Store LocationOsborne Park, Perth

Great personal service

The team at Osborne Park always seem to remember me when I walk in and seem genuinely happy to see me. I often arrive just before closing but they don’t seem bothered by the last minute customer and give me the impression that they have been waiting to say hello to me since the last time I was there.

ozwildflower
ozwildflower

Super convenient

Always have what I need or want for my dogs at competitive prices. Super fast delivery every time. I’ve been buying online here for quite some time and never been let down,

Benita
BenitaGascoyne, WA

Simply the most efficient mean of ordering pet food!

I have ordered dog biccies through My Pet Warehouse for a number of years and the experience has always been consistent, easy process to order online, and fast delivery to my door !! It is also the best price online or instore that I have found over the past 3 years I have had my pooch.

Read more reviews - page 2