Online store, Physical store

Very quick delivery

From buying the products online and to them arriving only 3 days! So very happy. I’ve had issues with other online stores taking a week or more to deliver my products which causes a massive inconvenience when I need to feed my pets. Well done My Pet Warehouse. A very happy customer here and will definitely be shopping with you time and time again.

Ruth H

Ruth H

Glucosabics

Great product range at good prices. Easy to navigate web site. Speedy delivery. My dog loves these treats, I buy them regularly.

Sonya

SonyaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shopping without leaving home

Great range of pro ducts. Easy to order.
Fast delivery..don’t have to wait a long time, usually a couple of days and FREE!
Happy dog, cats and customer.

Arrived SUPER FAST !!!!

15 Kg of dry pet food is not an easy thing to ship - and yet I received my order SUPER FAST - I was genuinely amazed at how quickly Pet Warehouse Online got my order to me - and Im way way out of town - BRAVO Pet Warehouse Online!

Rachel C.

Rachel C.

Our local store!

Great selection of quality products, with good regular sales. Also lovely friendly staff that my dog can’t wait to get pats from!

Lana

LanaSydney, NSW

Wonderful service. Have been using it for years

Delivery is fast and efficient. So good that you do not have to go to a store. With 3 cats and no transport you are excellent.

Robyn R.

Robyn R.New South Wales

BlackHawk 'products'

Happy with the service & fast postage received from 'My Pet Warehouse'.. My pets do well on the products purchased. Thank you.

Best sales & prices!

Becoming one of my favourite pet supply stores, they have the best sale and prices! Very reliable service & speedy delivery.

Fast delivery

Great price online for the cat food compared to others. Delivery is fast and on time. Will repeat order next time.

Lise

LiseNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great range of pet food & products, love the website.

Love the range of pet food & products. Great delivery time with no complications so I never have to worry about running out of petfood. Love the specials that are offered as this means I get to buy more products.

LaurenWyper

LaurenWyperPerth, WA

Fantastic customer service!

The team were so helpful with advising on dog beds and taking my details for stock that will be coming in later. What a pleasure to deal with people who actually look like they are enjoying their work and genuinely want to help.

I was also delighted with my online order that I collected in store - I opened it up to find not only the dog shampoo and conditioner, but also a little bag of lollies with the message: Treat for a good owner" So cute!!

Miranda Hancock

Miranda HancockWheatbelt, WA

Online service

Absolutely loved the service provided. Will only be using them from now on for dog and cat food, I do wish they did sell the bird food I do use.

Susie

SusieGascoyne, WA

Ordered an Adaptil Collar for my dog online. The order was processed and dispatched quickly. The correct size that I ordered arrived in good condition.

Fantastic service all round

Once I’ve ordered online I usually get my parcel within 2-3 days! Very quick and un damaged and in good order.
Receipt always accompanies order as well. Never had any problems

Sultan W.

Sultan W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service Great prices

Always have the best prices and very fast free delivery. I order one day and it is here the next. 100% happy with Pet Warehouse.

Find out how My Pet Warehouse compares to other Pet Shops

Fantastic online store, great prices

I purchase my Veterinarian Food diet for my fussycat, Fabulous range of products, great prices even had free shipping. Fast destpatch and delivery

Janebeetle

JanebeetleRockingham

Convenient, easy and fast delivery

Quality pet food, well priced, awesome customer service and speedy delivery. The human treats are an added bonus too. Would highly recommend Pet Warehouse online store to everyone

Corrie

CorrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great on-line store!

Website super easy to navigate, great range, great communication and fast delivery service! Staff when contacted are always friendly and helpful. Very happy!

Brooky

Brooky

Convenient and good value

Have used this service a few times and always reliable and well priced .. recently ordered wrong product and it was very easy to exchange. Staff very helpful.

Terrie H

Terrie HStroud

Always the best deal for my prescription diet senior dogs

Have 3 elderly dogs on 3 different Hills Prescription Diet kibbles. My Pet Warehouse has a huge range, are always the best priced and as I always have a sizeable order, provide free and prompt delivery. Couldn't be better.