88% · 284 · 13%

Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Bug Free Pest Control? Claim your listing.

Yildiz Saymar
Yildiz Saymar

I definitely recommend to others

Thank you heaps for your professional service recommend to others
cassandra and nigel
cassandra and nigelIllawarra, NSW5 posts

rip off artists

stated a price then when I told them my address they upped the price. Needless to say won't be going with them!!

edit after they contact me and agreed to do original quote. they told me they increased it because I was out of area in illawarra.

Corinne
Corinnesydney6 posts

Good job

Very good and came back when I saw a massive spider 2 months later. Used them for a long time and always happy.
felixq78
felixq78Sydney, NSW3 posts

Pleasant

Steve the bug eradicator arrived on time this morning and I was immediately impressed with his manner. He went to it and I felt confident that those damned cockroaches were on their way. Cockroaches don't just disappear immediately Sometimes, you can’t rush perfection, and treatments require more time to be effective. Plus, some products take time to kick in. You may see roaches for a week or two for slow-acting treatments until they eventually taper out. I still see the odd roach but the crowds of little roaches have disappeared.
Darren
Darren

Rang them back they sorted out problem straight away

They sorted out problems straight away. It makes a difference when a company understands it’s customers
Ross
Ross

Great service from Steve

Steve oozes trustworthiness. May the cockroaches be warned. Do not enter here.
william
williamSydney, NSW

retraction of issue raised below

i has posted a negative review following a last minute deferral of the service by this company however since then the owner is the bushes has gone out of his way to remedy the situation
Mandy
MandySydney, NSW3 posts

Prompt arrival and awesome service

Afram was extremely professional and friendly. Answered all concerns and explained the process. Arrived when he said he would. Cannot fault his work. Highly recommend.
Annie
Annie

Results pending

Very grateful for the assistance of the BugFree office team who answered our many questions before and after the bed bug treatment we received, considering we had very limited signs of an infestation. Steve & Trey arrived early and assisted us with the last of our room prep, and they answered all of our questions. The 6 month warranty also gives us peace of mind. I'd recommend to anyone receiving the treatment to allow plenty of time to place items in bags.
AliciaM
AliciaMSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service and excellent price

My Technician today was Fred he was very friendly and polite and displayed excellent customer service. He did a very thorough spray for spiders and pests indoor and outdoor along with a spray for ticks outdoors. Fast and efficient and at a top price that no other company was able to match or beat. Highly Recommend and will be using Fred for our future house sprays :)
Malika
MalikaSydney, NSW

To Sory

Great service, so polite and understanding. Thank you so much Sory
epping48
epping48Sydney, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Owner is accountable and looks after his business, especially the customers. Hooray!!!

I received a phone call from the owner on 27/07/2023 and he listened to all my issues. Extremely understanding and apologetic of the situation. Long story short he has restored my confidence and genuinely wants to make up for the poor level of service and errors made by the office staff. So far happy with the work completed and based on my experience today will give him 4 stars for taking ownership and wanting to improve things in his company.
Job Satisfaction
Adele
Adele

4.5 star

Stoy was very knowledgeable and polite and phoned when he was running late. The company was very professional
Natasha M.
Natasha M.

Very reliable and efficient

Bugfree is a very reliable and efficient company that provide such a wide range of services and treatments! The office staff and technicians have great customer service skills and are very thorough with the work carried out. I highly recommend Bugfree also because of their competitive pricing and the option of same or next day services.
Hang L.
Hang L.Sydney, NSW

termite treatment

Bug free was able to treat our termites asap! thank you very much