North Brisbane Building & Pest Inspections

• Timeliness
Kerryann

KerryannSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and helpful

The overall experience of a building inspection from Northside Building and Pest was really easy and professional. They liaised with the Real Estate agent even though dates were changed etc. A good walk through outlining issues and what needed to be prioritised. Provided us with the information to have a reduction in settlement to fix a few things. Can highly recommend Brett and his team.

Adam W.

Adam W.

Good customer service

Booking process was easy - Brett arranged the inspection with the real estate agent. I met Brett at the property - he was helpful and happy to answer questions. He was also thorough (at least to my untrained eye). Property reports (there were two) arrived by email over the next two days.

Dylan

DylanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Peace of mind

Brett was thorough and so informative with our building and pest inspection, we now have peace of mind that we are purchasing a sound house. His recommendations were spot on and made the whole process easy for us buying our first home.

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how North Brisbane Building & Pest Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Nathanny M.

Nathanny M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service and Amazing Report!

Easy booking process, Brett organised the time for the inspection with the real estate agent. After the inspection he showed us around the house, it was very informative, we learnt heaps! The report was very thorough with many photos.
I would definitely recommend him!

Job Satisfaction

Great, professional service and thorough inspection.

I appreciated that Brett fit my inspection in and the booking process was very easy. He called me almost immediately and was really friendly. Brett was very thorough in his inspection and issued the report the same day. I would definitely recommend North Brisbane Building & Pest Inspections!

Really friendly

I was glad to recieve friendly service and found that Brett was very informative. I would recommend him to friends. The inspection was for my first home. I had a great experience.

Matty

MattyQueensland

Great service , easy to understand

Brett was very easy to understand as it was our first house to buy he explained every little thing in great easy to understand details . Brett was on time for the appointment and professional . If you after a great building and pest service with a friendly skilled guy he is your man !

Easy, reliable and professional

It took less than a minute to schedule my building and pest inspection. Brett liaised with the real estate agent and confirmed my time within a couple of hours - it was extremely quick and easy. During the inspection Brett was incredibly thorough, and explained everything patiently, answering all of our questions along the way. He then provided a very detailed report the very next day. I highly recommend Brett’s service.

Katherine R.

Katherine R.South East Queensland, QLD

Building and pest

Brett, did a building and pest for us. He was quick with the report turn around. Good price to do the building and pest report for us in Brisbane North.

Excellent service

Great service from Brett, he was a pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking for a knowledgeable and professional building and pest inspection.

Paddy

PaddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Trustworthy and Excellent Service

This was a great and very professional company to deal with. Brett accepted our job at very short notice, he did an amazing job , he thoroughly inspected the property and provided us with in-depth findings and a very detailed building and pest report.

Highly recommended and Thank you for all that great servics Brett.

Fantastic!

Brett was an exceptionally thorough and professional inspector for the purchase of our next home. He explained everything well to us (as extreme novices!) and went above and beyond to offer information. His report was prompt and thorough with excellent follow up to check we understood everything. Would recommend.

Job Satisfaction

Building pest for purchasing a property

The Building and Pest we had done by this company before purchasing a property was carried out very professionally.
We were very impressed with Brett and would thoroughly recommend him and his company to anyone who required a Building and Pest.

Ash

Ash

Great Service and Value for money!

I would highly recommend Brett and would use his services again! He was on time, and went above and beyond in explaining things and answering questions. The report was on time and was very comprehensive, 5 stars!

Hannah

HannahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend!!

I highly recommend Brett for Building and Pest. He was very prompt with communications and bookings and extremely thorough with his inspection.

As a first home buyer with minimal knowledge on construction he spent time explaining potential risks and informed me of issues with the property (in addition to his extensive report). I will definitely be engaging Brett for future work.

Jeremiah G.

Jeremiah G.South East Queensland, QLD

Knowledgeable and thorough

Great service, I was very impressed with Brett's knowledge and his feedback to me was easy to interpret. The report was produced very quickly and is very professional. I'd have no hesitation recommending him and will be using his services again in the future no doubt.

Tracey

TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Family owned and extremely reliable!

Brett was extremely competent and provided a comprehensive yet easy to read report. It took all of the stress out of buying a new property as I felt confident in the integrity of the building. I would highly recommend Brett for your building and pest inspection.

Professional, Reliable, Knowledgeable and Thorough

We have used Brett for our building and pest report twice now and both times he has been extremely thorough and professional. His written reports are easy to read and the accompanying photos are very helpful. Brett is friendly and reliable. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend him or to use his services again ourselves.

Job Satisfaction

As an interstate investor this is the company you can trust to do a good job and not to mention value for money!

Perfect service for anyone that needs a building and pest report in Brisbane. Knowledge and professionalism was of very high standard as an interstate investor, this is exactly what you need!

Job Satisfaction

Professional and thorough building and pest, highly recommend!

Brett did the building and pest inspection on a house we purchased. He was extremely thorough with the inspection and very patient when explaining all the details that I didn't understand. Quick turnaround on the report and Brett was happy to assist with any follow up questions I had in regards to the report. Highly recommend Brett's services!