North Brisbane Building & Pest Inspections

North Brisbane Building & Pest Inspections

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by North Brisbane Building & Pest Inspections

4.9
  • Timeliness
2cents
2cents

Exceptional service

Interstate buyers. Very detailed report of the property which others were not able to pick. I was able to speak to him over the phone to get more information. Highly recommend.

Great value inspection

Their drone allowed us to get a good look at the roof (which would otherwise be inaccessible without scaffolding). And thermal camera gave me assurance of integrity of the plumbing.

• Job Satisfaction

Really easy to deal with. Service was fantastic and quick. Managed to book in a inspection really quick. Report provided was very detailed and was explained verbally with more detail. Highly recommend.

Recommend highly

As a building and pest inspection I would highly recommend. Very professional and informative. Straight to the point and accurate. No hesitation in recommending this company and would definately use again

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how North Brisbane Building & Pest Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Brett was fantastic. He was able to assist on relatively short notice and very enthusiastic to help me digest content of the report. I felt like I was in good hands with Brett who comes across very competent and trustworthy.

Adrian
Adrian

I would highly recommend for building and pest reports

Very thorough and friendly. Responded quickly to my request and took the time to explain the building and pest report in person. I certainly felt I could trust him to provide an accurate report.

• Incentivised Review No
Jennifer Margaret
Jennifer MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most satisfactory

Most satisfactory, Brett made the whole process straightforward and simple, from the very first phone call I felt confident that a thorough job would be achieved for me. He was on time, friendly and very thorough, and his advice and help assured me of money well spent indeed!

Siobhan
SiobhanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Great service. Timely and professional. Very informative in feedback, making the process very clear. Really helpful advise on options with out pushing own agenda. Keen to ensure all aspects of report were understood. Much thanks.

Highly Recommend

Brett was available at short notice to do our inspection. The report was very detailed and easy to understand. Brett is very professional and I would recommend highly recommend his services.

Highly recommend

Brett is friendly, thorough and goes above and beyond to ensure you understand everything in his report. He identified some key problems with the property we were looking at and took the time to go through all our questions carefully. I simply cannot recommend him highly enough.

Peta and Dean Isaacs
Peta and Dean IsaacsSouth East Queensland, QLD

A recommendation I'm more than happy to recommend!

Brett was recommended to us and we could see why, he was friendly, professional, punctual & reasonably priced.
The report was concise, thorough & easy to read.
Thank you Brett, you gave us peace of mind & reduced the stress out of buying our new home.

Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.South East Queensland, QLD

Missed Major Problems

They failed to identify four large trees that were already dead on the property And require arborists to remove. As well as major drainage problems. They put drainage as fine, however we now need to have excavators come in less than a year after the property was purchased to fix major drainage issues. Both are extremely expensive. I was unhappy with the service

Home Inspection Companies

When your on a good thing, stick to it

Have had 3 different properties checked for our family, a 1940’s timber renovated house, a 1970’s brick veneer and a 2014 contemporary, all double story, all totally different. Each check has been extremely thorough with the written report well detailed with text and photos. Due to the attention to detail, prompt and friendly service, great value for money, I have no hesitation in recommending this business to others. Thank you.

Graeme
GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time buyer impressed with report from Brett.

Building and pest report was thorough, and got to places others weren't able to (roof visual inspection via drone). Also noticed things other reports missed (seller organized their own report) but I'm glad we got Brett to have a look too. Sellers market at the moment but with Brett's report we managed to get a little fix-up done before settlement. Brett rang to discuss findings (couldn't be there for inspection - COVID) and offered some advice where he could which was a great help.
I'd recommend North Brisbane Building & Pest Inspections if you need a thorough job done.

Jessica
Jessica

Very thorough - even has a drone!

Brett has done 2 inspections for us. He even came out on a public holiday. I was very impressed with his work. He has a drone and can see the roof which was particularly important to me since we had roof issues in a previous dwelling that weren't picked up on the building and pest inspection.
Brett was very thorough and easy to deal with. We discussed any potential issues. I would highly recommend North Brisbane Building and Pest Inspections. We will definitely us them again if we need an inspection done.