North Brisbane Building & Pest Inspections

4.9
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Highly Recommend

Brett was available at short notice to do our inspection. The report was very detailed and easy to understand. Brett is very professional and I would recommend highly recommend his services.

Highly recommend

Brett is friendly, thorough and goes above and beyond to ensure you understand everything in his report. He identified some key problems with the property we were looking at and took the time to go through all our questions carefully. I simply cannot recommend him highly enough.

Peta and Dean Isaacs
Peta and Dean IsaacsSouth East Queensland, QLD

A recommendation I'm more than happy to recommend!

Brett was recommended to us and we could see why, he was friendly, professional, punctual & reasonably priced.
The report was concise, thorough & easy to read.
Thank you Brett, you gave us peace of mind & reduced the stress out of buying our new home.

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how North Brisbane Building & Pest Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.South East Queensland, QLD

Missed Major Problems

They failed to identify four large trees that were already dead on the property And require arborists to remove. As well as major drainage problems. They put drainage as fine, however we now need to have excavators come in less than a year after the property was purchased to fix major drainage issues. Both are extremely expensive. I was unhappy with the service

Job Satisfaction

When your on a good thing, stick to it

Have had 3 different properties checked for our family, a 1940’s timber renovated house, a 1970’s brick veneer and a 2014 contemporary, all double story, all totally different. Each check has been extremely thorough with the written report well detailed with text and photos. Due to the attention to detail, prompt and friendly service, great value for money, I have no hesitation in recommending this business to others. Thank you.

Graeme
GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time buyer impressed with report from Brett.

Building and pest report was thorough, and got to places others weren't able to (roof visual inspection via drone). Also noticed things other reports missed (seller organized their own report) but I'm glad we got Brett to have a look too. Sellers market at the moment but with Brett's report we managed to get a little fix-up done before settlement. Brett rang to discuss findings (couldn't be there for inspection - COVID) and offered some advice where he could which was a great help.
I'd recommend North Brisbane Building & Pest Inspections if you need a thorough job done.

Jessica
Jessica

Very thorough - even has a drone!

Brett has done 2 inspections for us. He even came out on a public holiday. I was very impressed with his work. He has a drone and can see the roof which was particularly important to me since we had roof issues in a previous dwelling that weren't picked up on the building and pest inspection.
Brett was very thorough and easy to deal with. We discussed any potential issues. I would highly recommend North Brisbane Building and Pest Inspections. We will definitely us them again if we need an inspection done.

Jon
JonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Booked and completed in 24 hours
Very fast and great service
When on site at my new house he inspected every thing possible with accuracy report
Will use him again

Fiona
FionaNorth Queensland, QLD

Professional and very knowledgeable

Brett has helped me with couple properties now. Every time he is 5 minutes before the time we booked and very professional, know exactly what he is doing, very knowledgeable about the houses. Use his service that gave me the confident to continue or terminate the purchase, as I know exact what I am getting into. Very happy with his services and strongly recommended to anyone need Building & Pest inspections.

Julie
Julie South East Queensland, QLD

Beware!

[Name Removed] was very insensitive and unprofessional. He didn’t ask any questions about the property, made false assumptions, and produced a building report full of inaccurate claims. A different building inspector gave a fair and accurate report that contradicts [Name Removed] claims. His false claims will cost you.

ANKIT
ANKITSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and Excellent Job

Booking is super simple. I met Brett at the property - he was helpful
and happy to answer questions. He was also thorough (at least to my untrained eye). He gives very clear and concise report. He is making sure I understood what each of them meant for me as the purchaser.
I would recommend Brett and North Brisbane Building & Pest to anyone.

Job Satisfaction

Professional and good communication skills.

Booking as simple and Brett delivered a very professional, clear and concise report. He spent time on site (and was even there early) explaining each of the issues to me and making sure I understood what each of them meant for me as the purchaser. I would recommend Brett and North Brisbane Building & Pest to anyone.

Amin
AminSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job

They did the pre-purchase inspection thoroughly and presented a well-organised report. The booking process was easy and they liaised and orgnised the time I asked. During the inspection Brett explained every single issue and what the fixing solution would be.

Kerryann
KerryannSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and helpful

The overall experience of a building inspection from Northside Building and Pest was really easy and professional. They liaised with the Real Estate agent even though dates were changed etc. A good walk through outlining issues and what needed to be prioritised. Provided us with the information to have a reduction in settlement to fix a few things. Can highly recommend Brett and his team.

Adam W.
Adam W.

Good customer service

Booking process was easy - Brett arranged the inspection with the real estate agent. I met Brett at the property - he was helpful and happy to answer questions. He was also thorough (at least to my untrained eye). Property reports (there were two) arrived by email over the next two days.

Read more reviews - page 2