97% · 772 · 3%

Job Satisfaction

Lalit
LalitSydney, NSW

Very thorough

Very thorough work was done with great attention to detail.Highly recommended.
James L.
James L.South East Queensland, QLD

Best $450 spent

I pulled out of my contract based on Brett's pre-purchase assessment. I would have been in a world of hurt had it not been for his expert advice. Thank you.
Slava
Slava2 posts

Very much recimmend

Very much recommend. Brett ran inspections to high standards and provided comprehensive report.
Very happy customer.
Very happy customer.

Truthful, prompt and friendly service

Brett provided us with reports on two prospective properties. The first property was not up to scratch and we were thankful for Brett’s report. We obviously had no other option in mind for the second which turned out to be a great property.
Greg
GregSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Competitive and Professional

Brett was punctual, and delivered a professional report within the tight timeframe …. Would highly recommend
NAB
NABSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt, thorough and efficient

Delivered as promised - easy, efficient, on time, thorough and professional
Janet
JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Building and Pest Inspection

Prompt, thorough service. Accurate reporting. I am very happy with the inspection
2cents
2cents2 posts

Exceptional service

Interstate buyers. Very detailed report of the property which others were not able to pick. I was able to speak to him over the phone to get more information. Highly recommend.
PJS
PJS

Great value inspection

Their drone allowed us to get a good look at the roof (which would otherwise be inaccessible without scaffolding). And thermal camera gave me assurance of integrity of the plumbing.
Jonathon S.
Jonathon S.

Really easy to deal with. Service was fantastic and quick. Managed to book in a inspection really quick. Report provided was very detailed and was explained verbally with more detail. Highly recommend.
Jan
Jan

Recommend highly

As a building and pest inspection I would highly recommend. Very professional and informative. Straight to the point and accurate. No hesitation in recommending this company and would definately use again
jamie g.
jamie g.

Brett was fantastic. He was able to assist on relatively short notice and very enthusiastic to help me digest content of the report. I felt like I was in good hands with Brett who comes across very competent and trustworthy.
Adrian
Adrian2 posts

I would highly recommend for building and pest reports

Very thorough and friendly. Responded quickly to my request and took the time to explain the building and pest report in person. I certainly felt I could trust him to provide an accurate report.
Jennifer Margaret
Jennifer MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD17 posts

Most satisfactory

Most satisfactory, Brett made the whole process straightforward and simple, from the very first phone call I felt confident that a thorough job would be achieved for me. He was on time, friendly and very thorough, and his advice and help assured me of money well spent indeed!
Siobhan
SiobhanSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Awesome

Great service. Timely and professional. Very informative in feedback, making the process very clear. Really helpful advise on options with out pushing own agenda. Keen to ensure all aspects of report were understood. Much thanks.