North Brisbane Building & Pest Inspections

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Graeme

GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time buyer impressed with report from Brett.

Building and pest report was thorough, and got to places others weren't able to (roof visual inspection via drone). Also noticed things other reports missed (seller organized their own report) but I'm glad we got Brett to have a look too. Sellers market at the moment but with Brett's report we managed to get a little fix-up done before settlement. Brett rang to discuss findings (couldn't be there for inspection - COVID) and offered some advice where he could which was a great help.
I'd recommend North Brisbane Building & Pest Inspections if you need a thorough job done.

Jessica

Jessica

Very thorough - even has a drone!

Brett has done 2 inspections for us. He even came out on a public holiday. I was very impressed with his work. He has a drone and can see the roof which was particularly important to me since we had roof issues in a previous dwelling that weren't picked up on the building and pest inspection.
Brett was very thorough and easy to deal with. We discussed any potential issues. I would highly recommend North Brisbane Building and Pest Inspections. We will definitely us them again if we need an inspection done.

Jon

JonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Booked and completed in 24 hours
Very fast and great service
When on site at my new house he inspected every thing possible with accuracy report
Will use him again

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how North Brisbane Building & Pest Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Fiona

FionaNorth Queensland, QLD

Professional and very knowledgeable

Brett has helped me with couple properties now. Every time he is 5 minutes before the time we booked and very professional, know exactly what he is doing, very knowledgeable about the houses. Use his service that gave me the confident to continue or terminate the purchase, as I know exact what I am getting into. Very happy with his services and strongly recommended to anyone need Building & Pest inspections.

Julie

Julie South East Queensland, QLD

Beware!

[Name Removed] was very insensitive and unprofessional. He didn’t ask any questions about the property, made false assumptions, and produced a building report full of inaccurate claims. A different building inspector gave a fair and accurate report that contradicts [Name Removed] claims. His false claims will cost you.

ANKIT

ANKITSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and Excellent Job

Booking is super simple. I met Brett at the property - he was helpful
and happy to answer questions. He was also thorough (at least to my untrained eye). He gives very clear and concise report. He is making sure I understood what each of them meant for me as the purchaser.
I would recommend Brett and North Brisbane Building & Pest to anyone.

Job Satisfaction

Professional and good communication skills.

Booking as simple and Brett delivered a very professional, clear and concise report. He spent time on site (and was even there early) explaining each of the issues to me and making sure I understood what each of them meant for me as the purchaser. I would recommend Brett and North Brisbane Building & Pest to anyone.

Amin

AminSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job

They did the pre-purchase inspection thoroughly and presented a well-organised report. The booking process was easy and they liaised and orgnised the time I asked. During the inspection Brett explained every single issue and what the fixing solution would be.

Kerryann

KerryannSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and helpful

The overall experience of a building inspection from Northside Building and Pest was really easy and professional. They liaised with the Real Estate agent even though dates were changed etc. A good walk through outlining issues and what needed to be prioritised. Provided us with the information to have a reduction in settlement to fix a few things. Can highly recommend Brett and his team.

Adam W.

Adam W.

Good customer service

Booking process was easy - Brett arranged the inspection with the real estate agent. I met Brett at the property - he was helpful and happy to answer questions. He was also thorough (at least to my untrained eye). Property reports (there were two) arrived by email over the next two days.

Dylan

DylanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Peace of mind

Brett was thorough and so informative with our building and pest inspection, we now have peace of mind that we are purchasing a sound house. His recommendations were spot on and made the whole process easy for us buying our first home.

Nathanny M.

Nathanny M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service and Amazing Report!

Easy booking process, Brett organised the time for the inspection with the real estate agent. After the inspection he showed us around the house, it was very informative, we learnt heaps! The report was very thorough with many photos.
I would definitely recommend him!

Job Satisfaction

Great, professional service and thorough inspection.

I appreciated that Brett fit my inspection in and the booking process was very easy. He called me almost immediately and was really friendly. Brett was very thorough in his inspection and issued the report the same day. I would definitely recommend North Brisbane Building & Pest Inspections!

Really friendly

I was glad to recieve friendly service and found that Brett was very informative. I would recommend him to friends. The inspection was for my first home. I had a great experience.

Matty

MattyQueensland

Great service , easy to understand

Brett was very easy to understand as it was our first house to buy he explained every little thing in great easy to understand details . Brett was on time for the appointment and professional . If you after a great building and pest service with a friendly skilled guy he is your man !

Easy, reliable and professional

It took less than a minute to schedule my building and pest inspection. Brett liaised with the real estate agent and confirmed my time within a couple of hours - it was extremely quick and easy. During the inspection Brett was incredibly thorough, and explained everything patiently, answering all of our questions along the way. He then provided a very detailed report the very next day. I highly recommend Brett’s service.

Katherine R.

Katherine R.South East Queensland, QLD

Building and pest

Brett, did a building and pest for us. He was quick with the report turn around. Good price to do the building and pest report for us in Brisbane North.

Excellent service

Great service from Brett, he was a pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking for a knowledgeable and professional building and pest inspection.

Paddy

PaddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Trustworthy and Excellent Service

This was a great and very professional company to deal with. Brett accepted our job at very short notice, he did an amazing job , he thoroughly inspected the property and provided us with in-depth findings and a very detailed building and pest report.

Highly recommended and Thank you for all that great servics Brett.

Fantastic!

Brett was an exceptionally thorough and professional inspector for the purchase of our next home. He explained everything well to us (as extreme novices!) and went above and beyond to offer information. His report was prompt and thorough with excellent follow up to check we understood everything. Would recommend.