Bugaboo Bee 5

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bugaboo

• Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (6)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Love this pram!

I bought this pram on a whim and it’s been the best pram ever.

This pram has been used since late 2017 when I wanted a small pram that was lite, fit in my boot, and small enough for me to manage.

It’s now being used for my second child and it’s still like new, it’s easy to steer, it’s small enough to fit in my Mazda 2 boot, it’s lite to carry and I love that baby can face you or face out.

I also love the extendable seat!
I do wish the basket was a little bigger and a little more accessible when the pram seat is facing forwards.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting for $1,299.

Rebecca
RebeccaSydney, NSW

Plastic and feels cheaply made.

Easy to push, light weight, baby happy but not good for travelling. Pram not robust, feels like it is made from cheap plastic, damaged twice when travelling on airplane. Became unused as could no longer found down.

Purchased in at Pain Stop for $699.

Ashley Duncan
Ashley DuncanHunter Region, NSW

Godsent!!! So reliable and durable

Absolutely amazing when manoeuvring from different terrains.. light and easy collapsible!! .. very comfortable for my little one and versatile for us mums ... I highly recommend this pram I won't buy another brand again

Purchased in at Baby Bunting for $1,299.

Francis O.
Francis O.Sydney, NSW

Not sooo sure!

I absolutely loved the carrycot. Was perfect. Easy to take on/ off. Lightweight, good size. Fitted in my boot both parts! ( Ford Fiesta) HATE the seat. Falls off on folding.

Purchased in at CCC Canterbury for $900.

auzziechic
auzziechicSydney, NSW

Love it - but not for everything

Love this pram, the features of being able to have seat parent facing or world facing is great. It’s super zippy and leaves room in my boot of Mazda 3 Hatch! Only downfall is it’s not great on grass, gravel or off road...

Liz t.
Liz t.Sydney, NSW

Great all round stroller, even for travelling!

Purchased in at Baby Bunting Physical store for $899.

Sinthu M.
Sinthu M.

Good but with some flaws

Overall the stroller is the best in the market- light weight and sturdy.
But the assembly while switching the seat from front facing to back facing is tough as the placement on the hinges doesn’t latch tightly and while accessing from the boot the seat comes off unexpectedly! There isn’t a lock to keep the seat in place.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting for $2,300.

Customer ServiceBugabooSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Lauren
LaurenSydney, NSW

Ok but not as I expected it to be

Purchased in .

Customer Service N.BugabooSend a private message

Do not buy bugaboo!!!! because they will not repair even if your product is under warranty!!!!!

My bee 5 is still under warranty, and the chassis is broken as photo shows. But bugaboo Australia refused to repair for me instead of asking me to pay $400 to replace a new chassis. what a good brand and company!

Do not waste money on this product as it is not safe and not good to use.

Purchased in for $1,100.

Car
CarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without

I have had my bugaboo for 2 years now and I cannot live without it. It is super easy and quick to set up and fold down . Fits in my smaller boot. So easy to manoeuvre and was great for my newborn and now toddler. I would recommend the pram

Krystal M.
Krystal M.Western Australia

Good but at fast pace can wobble

We bought this as I do loads of runs and wanted to go slightly faster than walking but at higher speed it can wobble badly. Other than that the space under the pram has loads of room for at least one or so bags of shopping or baby things you need while out

Cecilia
CeciliaWA, 6019

I love it!

So glad we made the decision to purchase a bee5, it is so easy to maneuver and fit through everything!! I am of a smaller built and my husband 6 ft. talk, the extendable handle makes it so easy for the both of us to use the pram.
Yes it doesn't handle grass or dirt road well but we knew it want meant to be an off-road pram when we bought it. The easy to use one fold system and lightweight of the Bee5 more than make up or that. We are now looking to take it on an overseas trip with us!

Perfect compact stroller!

The only pram I will buy is Bugaboo! I’ve gone from having a Buffalo, Donkey Duo and now the Bee5 within three years... my oldest is 3 and my youngest is 18 months. The bee5 suits our needs perfectly it’s light and easy to steer. My 3 year old sits happily on the attached wheelboard.

Lorax1
Lorax1Geelong

Lovely and very stylish

We have just graduated to this and it is a dream to use after the uncomfortable piece of nonsense it replaces. My parents took pity on me (lol) and got this as a much appreciated gift. Folding it away is where this really shines. It such a well designed system and I have it in the boot in no time and I love having bub looking back to me - great design and easy to steer one handed!

Mummaof5
Mummaof5Baldivis

Every feature i was looking for

A fantastic pram that i really cant fault. Lightweight and very compact fold which is great for my back. Great for a newborn all the way up to using it like a stroller for an older child. Beautiful to push and the quality is outstanding as always with Bugaboo. The only fault in my opinion is the price, alot to pay for a pram but well worth every cent.