Bugaboo Fox

Bugaboo Fox

The best pram!

The fox is fantastic. As well as looking beautiful, it is lightweight, such a smooth ride and so sturdy. The bassinet and seat are generous in size. The wheels are big enough to handle very uneven ground. The only issue is with peeling of the faux leather handlebar grip.

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Garth K, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Fox! We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo teamHi Bugaboo, we are very happy with the functionality of the Fox and cant fault it. Is it normal for the handlebar grip to start peeling after only a few weeks of use? It's very unsightly and is letting down the aesthetic of the pram. All the other parts of the pram are so durable!

Only regret was not buying it sooner.

I love this pram. It is light and manoeuvrable. It has amazing suspension, and I go off road and on the beach quite easily. It has a bassinet, forward or rear facing seat options. The seat tilts in space rather than reclines, this means the babies pelvis stays in a good position and they don’t slump. The seat is cushioned and comfortable. The basket is large and easy to access. Mine came with a free rain cover too. It folds down very small,and fits in my small priusC hatch. I use my stroller every day, sometimes for 5-6 hours, and my LO used to vomit a lot in the old pram, so far not once in this pram, I think that’s due to the suspension and seat design. I LOVE it! Pricey but worth it due to the clever design details.

Purchased in March 2019.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Tab, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Fox! We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team

Best baby purchase!

I’m so obsessed with my Bugaboo Fox! I found it so difficult to chose a stroller as a first time mum! Initially i only wanted to spend around $800 on a stroller.. but was talked into splurging for the Fox which was around $1500. And let me tell you, it was worth every $! I use it everyday, I smile and admire how pretty it is and how it glides so effortlessly over every surface!
It is excellent on every terrain, even grass! I have taken it to the beach, the park, up and down stairs, curbs, paths and dirt.. perfect, no issues at all!
The storage is huge and so convenient!
I use the bassinet both on the stroller and on the bugaboo stand for both nighttime sleep and day naps! Bub loves it!
My only complaint is that bugaboo accessories are very expensive. The bassinet only comes with one mattress cover which is not waterproof.. bubs has spew ups and blow outs so I need to wash the cover often! A replacement bugaboo mattress cover costs an arm and a leg (so expensive!!!).. so I had a talented family friend make me some mattress covers (5 covers for half the price) lol
But still giving 5 stars as I really do think it’s perfect and my favorite baby related purchase ever!

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $1,500.00.

Suitable for RunningYes
Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Morgan, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Fox! We also appreciate your honest feedback which will be passed onto our head office for consideration. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 

A nice upgrade

Bugaboo Fox Review.

I had the bugaboo Chameleon 3 before the Fox and my biggest complaint was the it couldn’t be folded in one piece. Pulling it apart into two separate pieces to pack it away might not sound so inconvenient, it certainly didn’t stop me from buying one, but after a couple of months of that it drove me crazy.

The Fox folds in one piece! Not as easily as some prams, but it’s still so much better than the Chameleon 3. I LOVE it.

My husband likes the height adjustable handlebar because he’s significantly taller than I am.

The pram is quite lightweight and it drives like a dream. Occasionally I’ll use one of those little umbrella strollers if we’re taking the bus or something like that, and after the smooth ride that is pretty much any bugaboo, I find other strollers a nightmare to control and drive!

It’s a really attractive stroller and I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on it. My only complaint is that it took me well over an hour to put this thing together and that was after several “huh what do you mean?!” as I consulted the manual. But we got there in the end. Luckily ‘building’ this pram is something we’ve only got to do once!

Ease of Packing & Storage

I wish they’d made this sooner!

When you have 3 children all close together in age, a good pram is worth it’s weight in gold.

With this in mind, and many years of pram test-driving experience under my belt, I was very excited for the opportunity to receive and review the Bugaboo Fox as part of Product Review’s product ambassador program.

Pros:

- Very smooth, steady and comfortable ride.
- Extremely easy to push and manoeuvre on all surfaces - it’s the Rolls Royce of prams! Luxurious to push. Turns on a dime like a 3-wheeler, with the stability of a 4-wheeler.
- Sturdy frame: rock solid with no wiggle or jiggle in the extendable handle bar.
- One handed seat recline function - a very welcome improvement from the Cameleon’s very impractical two handed recline!
- Simple one step foot brake - no more fiddly hand brake!
- The basket is huge and very accessible, which is a godsend in the supermarket.
- Large sun canopy provides ample shade when out and about.
- 5 point safety harness prevents squirmy toddlers from breaking free and doing a runner!
- A true “one and done” pram - will see you through from birth to toddlerhood, and can be used enjoyably across all lifestyles.

Cons:

- It wasn’t made sooner (seriously! It’s the best Bugaboo made to date)
- Trying to attach the handle bar grips during assembly may cause grey hairs
- Folding the frame down involves several steps and can take some time to become familiar with (particularly remembering the sequence!)
- Takes a fair amount of boot space, although this is to be expected with a travel system pram
- The belly bar can be fiddly to use and quite cumbersome when using the seat with a toddler
- Tall toddlers may feel cramped - my daughter had her legs hanging down beyond the footrest of the seat, but she is tall for her age.

Overall, I admit that I’m comparing the Fox to other Bugaboos that I’ve used over the years: the Fox’s predecessor, the Cameleon, and the more compact Bee. I’m extremely impressed with all the changes and upgrades made to the Fox that have simplified the functions that were previously problematic on the Cameleon: most notably the seat recline, brake and basket.

The Bugaboo Fox is a versatile, quality pram that is comfortable and easy to use for both parent and child, and will easily cater for every kind of family and lifestyle. It is a true all-rounder, and my biggest gripe is only that I wish they had made it sooner!

Ease of Packing & Storage

Sturdy and excellent quality, but certainly a luxury product

There are certainly prams with a lower price tag that will do the job as well, or nearly as well, but in most cases when you pay a higher premium for something you're going to get what you pay for. With the Bugaboo Fox, you get what you pay for -- it's certainly a luxury product and makes getting about with your infant less of a nightmare.

The pram itself is aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Well built with sturdy materials and a cute collection of colours to choose from with the pram/accessories. Assembly the first time was interesting... certainly not the easiest pram I've ever put together on my own but I worked it out in the end. One of the drawbacks here is that it's not a pram you can dismantle in a couple of seconds and throw in the car; it's slightly more complicated getting everything together.

Once you do, performance is like a dream. Going from using our old pram with dodgy wheels to THIS was a game-changer for me. We live in an area with very uneven/bumpy/broken footpaths and manoeuvring them in the old pram was nothing short of a nightmare at times; we were constantly getting stuck and frustrated trying to get past bumpy bits of concrete and gaps in the path. The Bugaboo Fox though is more than up to the task--it pushes along like a dream and is so comfortable to use. I have carpel tunnel that often flares up when I'm pushing our old pram, especially when it gets stuck and is difficult to manoeuvre and I'm having to use lots of pressure to get it to move. Not a problem with the Fox so it's worth it just for that if you're looking for a pram that's simple to push around, and glides without getting stuck on uneven surfaces.

Overall, this is an excellent pram. Well-designed, easy to get around once it's up, and extremely comfortable to use for both parent and child. But it comes with a pretty hefty price tag and so probably won't be the easy choice for first-time parents.

Suitable for RunningYes
Ease of Packing & Storage

Great pram with a premium price tag

I started using the Bugaboo Fox when my daughter is 17 months old, so I can’t comment on the bassinet.
We received the Bugaboo Fox in many parts packed in premium cardboard boxes. It almost feels like an Apple version of a pram. But it’s 2019 and Bugaboo should really think about the environmental impact of their packaging. I spent more than half an hour just flattening all the boxes and plastics for recycling! And because the parts are all in little pieces, it took my husband and I almost 2 hours putting everything together. Comparing to the two other prams I have (Babybee Comet Plus and Safety First Nook), this is by far the hardest pram to assemble.
Our Bugaboo Fox comes in black seat covers and sunshade. Once assembled, it looks premium and sleek. However, I was immediately concerned whether the pram is suitable to use during our Aussie Summer. The seat cover and shade come in thick black texture, which look like they will absorb and retain a lot of heat during hot days. I didn’t want to risk my daughter getting heat strokes so I ended up using the pram only on cooler days.
The pram is sturdy but slightly heavier than I would have preferred. We live in an older building on level one, so I have to take the pram apart and carry it up the stairs whenever we come home. And the Bugaboo Fox is heavier than my other two prams, making it harder for me to carry everything upstairs in one go.
I love the big wheels and suspensions, it’s effortless going through bumpy roads or up and down a kerb. My other two prams definitely lag behind on this aspect.
The safety harness is one of the best designs I’ve seen. The straps ‘sticks’ out on its own, making it super easy to strap my wriggly daughter in. I also like the big storage compartment at the bottom.
We’ve used the pram as often as we could going to parks and shopping malls. But I would not want to take this pram into our car with us because of its size - it would take up most of the boot of our car (Honda HRV).
Overall, a well designed everyday pram with class and style. However, at the premium price range, it would not be my first choice as a young budget conscious parent.

Suitable for RunningNo
Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Gloria, Thank you for sharing your detailed review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing your experience with your Bugaboo Fox! We appreciate all your constructive feedback which we will take back to our design team in Amsterdam. Please note that: - The Bugaboo Fox and all fabrics included are safe to be used in hot and cold weather, and are especially designed for strong sun with a UPF 50 rating. - It is also one of the lightest comfort prams, weighing in at just 9.9kg - It is possible to fold the bugaboo fox into once piece or remove the seat for an even smaller compact fold. For your reference, please see the videos below which will assist with assembly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6xV1lThq0I&list=PLE_ClSlC0MiWP-ze3PV_L8bb_X2Os6t8k We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team

Stunning pram, impressively designed features and strongly built. Nearly perfect!

Bugaboo Fox is a stunning and rather impressive looking pram. Beyond looks though, I have found it is very lightweight, so easy to manoeuvre, lock and unlock. It is such a pleasure to use. What I love about this pram is that it was made to go from birth to first toddler years. I love its size. Despite being compact, it comfortably holds a child up to 17 kg and it has 3 years warranty to back that up.
So, my positive and negatives about Bugaboo Fox after 6 weeks of use:
* Straight out of the box the built quality of this pram is impressive. It was definitely built to last.
* It is very light weight, just under 10 kg.
* Putting the pram together was quite easy to assemble. My husband and I took under 15 minutes. Instructions are very easy to follow.
* The stroller has height-adjustable handlebar which means anyone using the pram can adjust it according to height. I am sure taller users will appreciate this feature. Well thought out in my opinion.
* The handlebar also has a wrist hand safety strap, which provides extra safety and peace of mind.
* Another nice feature is that the front wheels have suspension which makes a smoother ride easier to manoeuvre on bumpy and rough terrains like grassy areas, parks and steep pathways, and it feels sturdy when riding on rough terrain.
* It has a very good brake system which only needs a gentle tap on to brake..
* Front wheels can be locked to stop swivel which is useful when manoeuvring the pram over rough terrain.
* It has a huge basket that holds up to 10 kg. I have found it very useful when shopping or packing stuff for day trips.
* I love the height of Bugaboo Fox as I do not need to bend as far down as I had to with our Valco Snap 4 pram/stroller.
* I also love the clever design for the straps and the fact I can swivel them up and sideways and they hold themselves in place, and I do not need to search for them behind or under my baby's bottom.
* The seat can be reclined back when my baby falls asleep, and I have also found useful that the seat easily detaches off the base and I can carry my baby inside the house still asleep, then move her to her cot.
* All fabric items are machine washable and are easy to remove and put back together.
* The pram is also compatible with some brands of capsules which can be very useful for parents with infants (but may require a car seat adapter).
* Last but not least, Bugaboo Fox was designed for compact folding. At this point I come to my only criticism.

Negatives:
Does not fold very compact and does require a few steps to be folded. But it is quite easy to fold it down and open for use. Steps:
1. We just need to use to brake to lock it in place, 2. slide the handlebar back in and lock, 3. fold the sun canopy back, 4. slide the leavers and fold the seat back to unlock , 5. then fold the wheels in.
Alternatively, we can remove the seat, then slide the handlebar back in and lock, fold the wheels in and unlock the handlebar and fold that in. It does require a little patience with the steps for folding. For compacting folding there is a third way of folding the pram which require removing the wheels. It is quite easy and useful for travel.

Overall, I am very impressed and very happy with my experience with the Bugaboo Fox. My only criticism is that folding the pram away and opening up for use takes a few steps. Unlike my Valco Snap 4 stroller which is an ugly stroller but it folds with the pressing of one button and lifting of a strap and it unfolds with one single movement, and that's the reason why I bought it. But my old Valco pram does not compare to the Bugaboo Fox in terms of looks, design, quality and all features I discussed here. The bugaboo fox has a well deserved 5 stars in my opinion and experience.

Ease of Packing & Storage

If this pram was a car, it would be a McLaren

It is important to note if you are not familiar with that "Ambassador" tag to know what it means, I don't get paid to do these I simply get sent the item to test. More information can be found here: https://www.productreview.com.au/i/ambassador-program-faqs

Before I get into the details, here is a quick summary of how I rated the pram which are slightly different to the ones which this site uses as defaults.

Aesthetics - 5
Assembly - 4
Weight - 5

What did I test?
Bugaboo Fox with seat attachment, sun canopy and weather cover.
Our youngest is too big for the bassinet so most of the testing was performed with the seat fitted. I did test it quickly with my nephew but I wont be providing a detailed review on that part as I wasn't able to test it for long enough.

First Impressions
Straight off the bat, simply getting all the boxes that contain all of the individual parts gives you a feeling that you are not only getting something of quality, but clearly more unique than your run of the mill, here it is in a single box type of pram.
Because you can customise it with a number of different styling options from the wheel caps to the sun canopy and hand grips you get that anticipation that this is going to be something special. That feeling is justified along with the price tag which might put some off, but more on that later.
When its together its apparent that the build quality is superb and then when you start to use it you realise what you have been missing out on by going down the middle of the road options.
It is SUPER light, VERY mobile and works on a number of surfaces effortlessly.
Honestly, with the amount of money we spent on prams over the years, if we had something like this from the beginning we would have been super happy and I doubt we would have changed. The only thing you would need to consider is that this will only ever be a single child unit. You cannot add a small seat anywhere if you have a toddler and baby, but if thats not an issue, you should definitely do yourself a favour and at the very least go and test one out at the shops.

Assembly
As mentioned earlier this pram comes with enough boxes to make you feel like Santa had you on top of his good list because of all the different options you can have. (The one we were given was black fabric with aluminum frame). Now while it is impressive you soon realise that all of these things need to be put together and when you open the instruction manual you soon realise this will test your resolve.
I like to think I am a decent DIYer, I have built decks, renovated laundries, toilets and put together enough flat packs to the point I dont need instructions, but this for some reason gave me a head ache. Until I saw a link to a youtube video on assembling the fox. Faith restored.
Bonus points to companies who embrace that little thing called technology. So, I set it up in the lounge and put it on the TV where I can play through it at my leisure and within 15 minutes had everything ready to go.

Usability and Mobility
As with above there are actually quite a few videos on the Bugaboo website for not only its assembly but also the use of this pram, I highly recommend people have a quick look through to really get to know and understand the full benefits of this pram.
The Bugaboo Fox is one of the easiest prams to push around on any surface I have ever used. While it might not look like it, it is amazing how well it works on long grass, dirt, rocky and soft surfaces and that is mainly due to how light it is combined with the wheels which while they are not the largest on the market are still big enough not to get easily stuck.
It is actually quite amazing how light this thing is compared to our old pram and that means things like loading it into a boot are a comparative breeze. Even with my daughter who is rather large for her age, it is so easy to maneuver around a shopping center, park etc. and I am not sure if that is only due to the weight but possibly bearings created some form of martian grade materials NASA had found.
The release function on the seat is nice and easy to use as is the brake, which unlike our old pram doesnt use a steel bar with the torque required to enable and release it mean you almost need to ensure you are wearing steel toe work boots.
The folding mechanism is easy to use and being able to leave the seat on makes loading it into our boot nice and easy as well as setting it up again. We have a small SUV which isnt exactly spacious, but this fits nice and neatly and the fact that it is so much lighter than our old one, means it is a lot easier to get in and out.
Everything about this pram appears to have been thought through quite well.

Comfort
Well without being able to actually sit inside the pram myself (a bit of a task at 6ft 2 and 95kgs) I have to rely on my daughter for this part and the fact she didn't want to get out of it when we were at the shops to put it away should be a solid indicator that kids will find it comfortable.

Value
Well, it is by no means a cheap pram. At around $1800 retail its definitely up there, but everything about it screams quality and looking back now on all the prams we have used over the years, if I had the option again I would without a hesitation, get this. I dare say it would have lasted quite easily over the 4 kids we have had and totaling up now the money we have spent on prams and strollers, it would have been about on par.

Summary
Do not let the price put you off, this pram is worth every penny.
It is extremely well engineered and well thought out. It is extremely easy to use and almost feels like its self propelled, it is that easy to push. The only real negative, not that it is, is that if you are planning on expanding and having kids close together, it is not possible to expand / add another seat like some others. But if this isn't an issue, then I would highly recommend it.

Amazing Pram

This is a detail review, so if you don’t have time just scroll down and read the Pros and Cons

After unbox my Bugaboo Fox, there were so many different parts in different boxes and packaging. After a quick flip through the over 60 pages instruction booklet, I put on a big smile and delegate this unboxing and assembling task for hubby to tackle, while I escape the situation to make him a cup of coffee.

After 1 hour Hubby called and asked me to give him a hand as he was struggling to finish putting the pram together on his own. I walked into a room of mess with boxes and wrappings here and there, and pram parts scattered everywhere in the small room that he was in.

Unboxing:
There are so many boxes and wrappings for each part, which is a good thing that shows everything is packed neatly and well protected.

Suggestion:
Make sure you have plenty of space, preferably a large floor area so you can put things into different sections according to different parts and pile the rubbish on one side.

Assembling:
The instruction booklet is all in pictures, which is easier to have a quick glance without having to read paragraphs of writing. However there is only how much you can explain by drawing alone. We had difficult to follow. We then look up the video clip provided by Bugaboo, which are about 5 and half minutes long. This made the assembling process easier to follow than the instruction booklet. However we had to keep pause and rewind the video clip to look at steps closer to figure out what to do, as the demonstration is done very quickly. After more than 2 hours we have finally finished the assembling of the pram with chair (We did not use the bassinet, if we had to try to assemble both would take even longer)

Suggestion:
Watch the demonstration clip rather than reading the booklet as it’s easier to follow. Watch it on large screen like an IPad rather than on the mobile phone as the demonstration are very quick, its hard to see it clearly on the small screen, and difficult to keep pause and rewind.

The pram is strong but surprisingly light weight., it is under 10kg with the chair on. This is much lighter than the other pram that I have. It is so smooth and easy to navigate around. You are able to customize individual looks of the pram by selecting different colours of chair lining, sunshades, wheel cover…etc.

What I really love is the wheels are large and durable compare to most other brands, (it is a different material too, not sure what it is) and you don’t need to pump up the air and seems unlikely to get punctures. I remember the other pram I have often got punctures on the road, and it became a nightmare to push the pram back home, as it gets very heavy.

The foot break is easy to use. It’s a paddle that you press down, and to release the break, just press the paddle again. No need to lift it up and causing damage to your shoes

Here are the reviews after using the pram:

Pros:
• Well packed with protection in the box
• Strong, yet light weight
• Very smooth and easy to navigate around
• Attractive design
• Versatile to change from bassinet to chair and customize different looks
• Extendable handle bar with removable (leather?) cover to provide a better grip
• Handy large compartment for storage and shopping
• Large sun canopy provides a good coverage
• The whole chair, rather than just the back can be reclined for a comfortable sleep
• Large durable wheels doesn’t require inflation
• Paddle foot break
• 3 years warranty

Cons:
• Difficult and take long time to unpack and assemble (the online assembling video would provide better help than the instruction booklet)
• Foot rest very narrow at only 5cm in depth, would have prefer deeper to rest feet properly
• The safety bar are a bit tricky to unlick

Bassinet and chairs comes as a pack, so there is no issue with compatibility. However if baby is over 6 months old, the bassinet is no use, but you still have to buy them as a pack (I would suggest to buy it early before the baby is born to make the most out of what you paid for)

Overall this is a very good product. Cost is on the high end of the price tag compare to most other brands, but it is a good buy if price is not an issue for you. I love my Bugaboo Fox pram very much and would happily recommended this product.

Manoeuvrability
Hi Cat, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Fox. I have included the YouTube clips below for your reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlDTv6EKpHg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyFuMQlV0Rw&t=11s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ced8H5a4ISw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX4Ip6mpkpg We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 

Great pram

My daughter is currently 7 weeks old so we are using the bassinet.

Pros
This pram is very good quality and made to last. It works moderately well on different surfaces although my daughter will be less settled on a bumpy surface.
It has great features such the canopy good which folds down very far to cover my baby when she sleeps or ifis bright outside.
It’s very stylish - people always comment on how it looks.
The stabiliser function is great on bumpy surfaces.

Cons
The bassinet is incredibly bulky and takes up my entire boot and I have a big Range Rover!!
The storage basket underneath isn’t very big or secure.
For any additional accessories it’s very expensive.

We love this stroller

So far so good, we're about a month away from meeting our little guy so I can't say anything about ease of getting baby in and out, but on first impression my husband and I are very happy with this purchase. Incredibly easy to assemble, seat snaps into and out of base and stroller perfectly. I love the height of the handle, I'm 6'1" and this is very comfortable to push without having to bend over. Love how easily it folds up and it even has a kick stand which allows it to stand up when folded in half. Does seem a bit heavy but folds very flat in my opinion. Stroller seems well made, sturdy, and durable, just what we were looking for!

Hi Zara A Bice, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with your Bugaboo Fox. We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 

Light and sexy looking pram!

After shopping and trying many prams we went ahead with the fox. It is much lighter than the other bugaboos and basically is a pram that has fixed a few things that weren’t great with the chameleon 3. I love the added extras that make it look more interesting like the hub caps. The only thing that was a bit frustrating was that ofcourse because the pram was updated the other bugaboo extras from the other prams from the range don’t fit e.g adapters for the car seat. This was abit annoying as meant we had to buy them in addition to the pram rather than reusing the other assessories which means more monies. Also because the Fox is new some of the items weren’t available - I had to wait 5 weeks for the capsule adapters to be available so they came in after bub was born which wasn’t ideal when I needed to use the capsule on the pram

Hi Alex, Thank you for sharing your review, nothing gives us a kick like hearing you’ve had a great experience with the new Bugaboo Fox! We believe in an easier stroll, an effortless turn, a freer sprint. Where you can move without anything holding you back and get from A to B and all the other letters in the alphabet, at your own pace, in your own time. Free to move wherever you want to with your Bugaboo. The Bugaboo team 

Tricky

This pram is alright, I love all the colour choices it has, there are so many to choose from. It folds down nice and compact but it can’t be done in one go or even two goes, folding this pram has a lot of steps, so when I am in a rush it will annoy me. This pram is VERY hard to put together, VERY HARD! so put aside a day just to assemble the thing, and you might want to recruit a friend or 3!!

Beside all that, lovely pram, with good wheels, nice comfortable bassinet. Good strong frame. its very easy to push around and get around corners and it’s light.

Hi aka_sjm1, Thank you for sharing your review. Your feedback is really important to us as it helps improve our products. We will pass your feedback onto our design team at HQ as we are continually innovating, prototyping, testing and refining our prams and accessories. We can see you have already set up your pram, but we wanted to share our assembly and demo videos for the Bugaboo Fox, which might help with any questions you might still have: - Demo videos - https://goo.gl/WggMRd - Assembly videos - https://goo.gl/tdYCGL Thank you again, The team at Bugaboo