Bulleen Screens

Bulleen Screens

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

WAJ

WAJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dont bother wasting your time

Booked an appointment for quote two weeks in advance. Was to have received phone confirmation prior to appointment which did not receive. I gave it an extra week, still no call so called to find out what happened. The appointment was not even booked, asked to speak with Owner (Josh) who was to call back but six weeks later no phone call. If they are so busy not to be able to do quotes and or respond to customers, maybe employ more staff or just dont book appointments that you are not going to turn up to.
Looking for good customer service and someone who returns calls and turns up as per appointment - Illusion Flyscreens and Security Doors Rowville
Really disappointed as Bulleen was recommended to us.

Please do not even consider using this company

Shane Lazzarotto

Shane LazzarottoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First class - great quality - perfect service!

Bulleen Screens was our 3rd quote for 3 security doors in our home. But it was the only quote where everything was explained to us, in detail, with honest and expert advice.
As for the installation, the workmanship was fast and meticulous. There were no short-cuts - the quality of the installation was nothing short of amazing. To the point where every time the installer entered our home, he took his shoes off! Almost unheard of for a tradie, and a great example of the respect and service this business delivers.
As for the doors themselves, we couldn't be happier. Money well spent, and we're so glad we chose Bulleen Screens for the job.
Thank you so much guys.

Zoe

ZoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No customer service

The company gave us a time for the installer to come. He was over an hour past the end of the three hour time frame and I was not contacted to be informed of this until I called the company to see where he was. When he arrived he did not apologise and the company made no effort to compensate or make up for their complete lack of customer service.

Store LocationBulleen screens

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AAA+++ Service

Installed front and rear security doors, Exceptional and reliable service at affordable pricing and great Quality. Installer was polite and took his time to do the job well. Asked me if I was happy with the final result. Very Professional service, Highly recommend. Doors Look Great!! Thankyou!!

Store LocationOakleigh

NKP

NKP

Fantastic service, top notch product.

Fantastic service from both the office and the guys on site. Completed a detailed install in a tricky space, with a millimetre perfect fit. So happy with the extremely high quality end product - looks superb.

End result great

Communication wasn't great at beginning, I had to chase up, but the workmen who came to do both quote and fitting very professional and did a great job, and came when they said they would. Happy with end result, they just need better book in services

Jay

Jay

No call back - customer service is non existent

Called BulleenScreens a 2nd time to make another assessment, was meant to give me a call back but never did.
Because of this they lost a potential customer.

Worst business ever to deal with

Don't go near Bulleen Screens for anything. They had to measure up on 3 seperate occasions and then come back to install not once, twice but 3 times. They will also provide a time for when their staff will arrive of 8 to 12 and turn up at 2. So many hours wasted for something that should be hassle free

Terrible customer service!!

Absolutely worst company I have ever come across! Terrible customer service!
It took two weeks to get my quote and once I paid my deposit I had to ring them to make sure my order had been processed! I waited 5 weeks even though I was quoted 10 business days for my screens and doors to be installed and for all my screens to be scratched and doors to be poorly made! They send you text messages to demand what day they can come and inspect your products instead of contacting you to see when you are available!
So disappointed and I have already told so many people not to even bother using your company as you have no idea how to run a business!!
As the other person said all you want is people's money!!!

Bad Service and the business just wants money