1.1

dudly

dudlyBrisbane

The opposite of Bunnings

Item delivered a few days late - no longer needed. Have to pay postage costs to return the heavy bulky item. What a waste. Thought I was buying from Bunnings but this is waaaay too difficult, expensive and wasteful.

Terrible communication and returns

Have tried contacting MarketLink multiple times regarding a return of a bed base.
Box is unopened as it was a gift and the recipient had recently bought one. Originally I was told this was fine. I was also asked for a suitable pickup day. I gave three options. The days came and went. Since then, every time I contact them, all I receive is an automated 'new ticket' (of which I respond to within the designated 48 hours to no avail). This has been sitting on my floor for weeks with no solution in site.

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Brock, thanks for sharing your review. We are sorry to hear you have not received follow up contact from our seller.
We have requested our team get in contact in the next 48 hours.
If you do not receive contact, please let us know.

Brock

Thanks Kate. Much appreciated.

BuffyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap rubbish!

I ordered what was called "an armchair" and it is better suited to a child as it's small. The padding is thin and the foam compacts down to nothing at all. So hard and uncomfortable. I asked to return it for a refund and was told to send a video. It's a chair and it doesn't move! I used to work for Bunnings and they have a high standard with returns. They should not be working with this company! I am in the process of contacting Bunnings direct, the ACCC and will share this review on Facebook. Stay away from this trash company everyone.

Hello Buffy,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear you are not happy with this item. Can you please send us a direct message by clicking the link on our logo to send us your order number.

Hardware Shops

Find out how Bunnings Warehouse MarketLink compares to other Hardware Shops

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bunnings Marketlink extremely disappointed

I purchased a sit stand desk from Bunnings Marketlink, the desk is extremely poorly made and it’s too short to stand at - so I can’t use it. When I contacted them they advised me that I would have to pay the return fee and restocking fee and I couldn’t have opened it.
You can’t take the item into Bunnings to return or into any store.
Extremely disappointed in Bunnings.

Hi Annie,
Thanks so much for getting in touch, we are sorry to hear about this. Can you please let us know your order number and we can flag this with the team.
Please send us a message by clicking the link on our logo.

CerealKiller282Rockhampton

Mugging would be preferable

Nikki B.Bunnings Warehouse

Hello, thanks so much for getting in touch. We are so sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with your purchase. Can you please provide your order details and we can further look into this for you :)
-Nikki

W104966557-A.

I am in touch with workers of one of my local Bunnings, but I won't say no to extra assistance.

Customer service non existent

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good morning Megan, thanks for sharing your feedback with us.
We are really sorry to hear about your experience. Can we please confirm your order number?
We will follow up with our supplier and arrange a team member to get in contact.

Megan
Megan
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Thanks Megan, we have reached out to our supplier and will be in contact with an update.

Customer service non-exsistant

Purchased two lounge covers from DI Homewares in November 2020, they did not fit and I contacted them for a refund. I had no replies after multiple emails until 28 Jan 2021, three whole months after purchase! What a joke. I send emails every two weeks to follow up and did not get one reply until the end of Jan. In the follow up email they want to know the size of my lounge and photos of the product?? I just want to return it! You cant even reply to the email, you have to go back onto the portal and do another enquiry. I will never purchase from Market Link again.

Hello Carly,
Thanks so much for taking the timer to share your feedback with us. We will be passing this onto our team to investigate. Did you have an order number you can share for the investigation.

Carly C.
Carly C.

Hi Shannon. Order is W104324731-A.

Shannon W.Bunnings Warehouse

Thanks so much Carly, we have sent this to our team to review! we will let you know as soon as we can

Phil

PhilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couldn’t be less happy.

Melissa B.

Melissa B.South East Queensland, QLD

This is a scam site, do not use

Ordered product over a month ago, no delivery and no communication to resolve issue from either Bunnings or courier company

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good morning Melissa, we are really sorry to hear you have not received an update regarding your Marketlink order.
Can we please confirm your order number?
We will look into this further.

Hardware Shops

Find out how Bunnings Warehouse MarketLink compares to other Hardware Shops

shocking

I would give this lot 0/5 if I could as I’m trying to get a refund on an air fryer that is faulty (doesn’t heat properly) and am being asked to do ridiculous things like video the problem (go figure). Seems Bunnings treats their online sales totally different to store sales in terms of getting a refund. Will never order something like this from them again. Steer clear!!

Hello Jenny,
The item you have purchased is sold from our Marketlink sellers. Each seller has their own refunds policy. More on this can be found here: https://www.bunnings.com.au/bunnings-marketlink

Shocking

I purchased an item from Tommy Swiss through Marketlink. After a month, it never arrived. They did ship it, but clearly their courier is incapable. They offered to refund or reship it, but refused to provide an assurance of when it might get to me, so they refunded me. Customer service was fine in that regard but at the end of the day, it's five weeks later and I still need to find what I want from someone else. This was my tester to see if Marketlink was any good, and it's not. I won't be using it again and would urge anyone else to steer clear also.

Margie

MargieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Watching add just what I need

Add on TV demonstrated what the RYOBI RRS1801 could do, thinking how awesome, but no it doesn’t do what is says/demonstrates, very disappointing, was offered different blades to purchase but felt Very confident that the demonstrations I watched on tv it was going to be perfect, NO it’s not, I have other RYOBI which I’m very happy with
I’m not happy with advertising being false
Margaret Redenbach
19/10/2020

Hello Margie,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear you are not the happiest with this item you have received. Can you please let us know what store this was purchased from and if you have the proof of purchase.

reg49AU

Bunnings customer service is non existent if you have trouble with a seller

reg49

it is a bit late now to respond weeks later only when a review is posted,, what happens when your 'trusted sellers' dont do right by the customer? calls for assistance were ignored by bunnings.