Bunnings Warehouse Online Store

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bunnings Warehouse

AlexGosford

Really bad experience today on trade website

Very poor experience. Lost connection few times probably did a rollout of a new site version right in the morning 9-10am. It was showing errors. Could not make a payment.
I can't describe how I felt. It is very frustrating experience. Order number W219505248
The main problem as I see - We're not hiring contractors, we're hiring permanent stuff for average salary we also demand IT stuff to be vaccinated. My reply was I'm not interested in that job with that salary even without vaccination requirement. (I recently was interviewing for IT Engineer role)

Update on previous review

After commenting about Bunnings online delivery. Shannon from Bunnings looked into the problem and after exchanging emails the problem was resolved and followed up with a phone call to arrange payment. A bad experience turned into a good one because of the actions of a Bunnings employee.

Hi Wayne,
Thanks so much for getting in touch with us, unfortunately not all items are avalibale for delivery. As well some of our items are only avalibale for delivery and not collection.
Did you have an item number and we can look into this ?

Shannon W.Bunnings WarehouseSend a private message

Thanks so much for confirming Wayne, I've sent this to our team to look into :)

Terrible full o bugs can't order anything

will not let me proceed to the checkout to complete the transaction

Hello George,
Thanks so much for getting in touch with us. We are sorry to hear you have had problems. if you can please let us know what store you visited we can follow up with them.

Mikey
Mikey

Not great service.

Ordered last Sunday.
I called yesterday as it was showing as cancelled when I tried to check the status o line. I was told by a guy at the Mindarie store that it was because some mouldings had been changed as they were out of stock and he would call back to tell me when it would be delivered.
Never got a call back.
I called again this morning, was transferred twice by the trade guys to click and collect only my for it to ring out.
I have emailed both the Mindarie store and the general help email with no reply.
Currently stuck in Covid ISO so can’t even visit the store.
Order number W216197568

Update - the item was eventually delivered from the Innaloo store - after I had already purchased another from a different retailer.

Hello Mikey,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch with us. We are sorry to hear you have not had the best experience shopping with us. Would you be happy for us to reach out to you directly by email ?

RS8573
RS8573Daylesford

Honestly, why even offer online?

Hello,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch with us. e are sorry to hear this and would like to look into it. Can you please share your order number starting with W.
Please click the link on our logo to share this privately.

Mouse
MouseSydney, NSW

Great prompt service

Impressive service thanks. Very prompt on line delivery service. Great communication from Bunnings advising progress at each delivery stage (Packed, In Transit, Expected delivery day, Delivered). Ordered on Saturday, my items arrived the following Monday. Bunnings - Very good / impressive service thanks.

Hello Mouse,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We are so glad to hear feedback like this.

Relayer
RelayerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hopeless bug with online purchasing...

• Return Claim MadeYes
Qbecripple
QbecrippleBellata

Online help what a joke

Just wanted to buy something on line and send it elsewhere. The person Couldn't help but was happy to tell me to have a nice day. Maybe someone who knows something else other than saying have a nice day.

Kas
KasCentral Queensland, QLD

Not an honest company

ordered flooring, 7 to 21 days delivery. No phone call no product, when I rang special orders was told it could be another 6 weeks. Asked to cancel order, said it was done and I would get refund in 5-7days. No refund rang and found out not even cancelled. Being on hold so long said they would call back, never happened. I rang back and got almost straight through, lovely lady cancelled properly and started refund coming. Very let down.

Chris
ChrisMelbourne

Good experience

I have seen the many unfavourable reviews here and sympathise, having had a similar terrible experience in the past with a major retailer.
However, not wanting to shop in person at a store, I ordered a lamp online, specifying home delivery. The process was easy, and the order placed on a Sunday afternoon was delivered to my front door (by Australia Post) on Wednesday morning, within the timeframe I'd been given. So I'm a happy customer.

Hi Chris!
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch and share this feedback. We are glad to hear it was a smooth experience :)

Molly N.Bunnings WarehouseSend a private message

Hi Chris, thanks for taking the time to provide this review.

We are so glad to hear that your online order was a smooth process! :)

Pam
PamSydney, NSW

Snowflakes!

I ordered about $200 dollars worth of besser blocks online, which is quite a process with Bunning! . I've waited four days to hear back about my delivery, which costs $90 only to be told that they could only deliver to nature strip because I live in a townhouse. Having had pavers and tiles all delivered before on pallettes I said that it would be ok. However, it couldn't be done!! Its probably because of Covid or war in Ukraine. I cancelled order....for $90, I'm not dragging hundreds of kilos of besser blocks down my driveway. I suppose I'll have to wait for about ten days for my refund now!

Shirley
ShirleySouth East Queensland, QLD

click and collect your item from wherever

Used click and collect from the local store for an in-stock item. Received email to say pick it up from another store some distance from me. I have no car, so they promised to send to my local store. Next email stated the item was OUT OF STOCK. Enquired and was told they probably sold my item. RESULT... A lesson learned and never to be repeated.

Barry M
Barry MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery charge outrageous

Moroday 75 x 10mm x 1.8m Adhesive Foam Roll. This roll of tape can be held in your hand and only weighs a few grams. The delivery charge for this item is $40.00 I have purchased items from Bunning, even meeting the delivery driver at the driverway to help carry items for a delivery fee of $10.00. I have tried to bring this descrepancy to the management of Bunnings but with no result. Can not understand their indifference.
Futher to this post, awaiting a response from Bunnings, they asked for my order number so they could help me with my purchase, are they kidding? I would never purchase the item because of the delivery fee. I have checked back at Bunnings, no change, still $40.00 delivery.

• Return Claim MadeNo

10% Price Guarantee - What a joke!

Steve H.Bunnings WarehouseSend a private message
ericnicholas888
ericnicholas888

Hi Eric,
We have been advised our leadership team has been in touch with you directly by email. We do apologise for the delay on getting back in touch with you.

Paula G
Paula GDarling Downs, QLD

Pinnacle 2090 x 860 x 540mm Gloss Black Lockable Garage Cabinet

Hello Paula,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback. We are sorry to hear you are not the happiest with this item. If you have not already, please feel welcome to return this to your local store for a full refund/ exchange.