Bunnings Warehouse Online Store

1.3

Nigel

NigelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolute garbage

Appalling website redirects to our range then you have to manually search, what a waste of time. The stores are no better just full of Chinese crap, this is what happens when there's no competition

Hi Nigel,
Thanks so much for your feedback. We will be sure to share this with the relevant team.
Thanks again for getting in touch.

Thomas

ThomasGoulburn Valley, VIC

Hi Thomas,
Thanks so much for getting in touch and sharing your feedback. We will be sure to share this feedback with the team . Please be assured our team is working on gift cards online for the future :)

Сергей Л.

Сергей Л.Sydney, NSW

Selling used goods as new...

Hello,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch. We are sorry to hear about this experience. Can you please send us a message by clicking the link on our logo with your order number.

Bad website

Worst website!! Unless you have the exact product name it doesn’t come up !!! Very very frustrating and hope they fix it!! Now they are open again hopefully I don’t have to use it again..

Hello Tony,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch. We will be sure to pass this feedback onto our digital team.

ava

avaSydney, NSW

Ordered a $100 E Voucher never emailed - Ruined birthday gift

I order a Bunnings E voucher as with all the Covid delays I thought this would be a safe way to get my dad a birthday gift seeing as we don’t live in same city. The transaction came out of my account they can see it too but no e gift card due to system error.
I now wait up to 5 business days or more for refund and no present for my dad. How convenient!
No ones offered me anything as a sorry or for the ruined birthday gift.
To say I’m disappointed is an understatement. Bunnings site is not reliable and they dont care how it impacts you. If I had not rung up they wouldn’t have even emailed me it just falls through the cracks. Buyer Beware!

Shannon W.Bunnings Warehouse

Payment taken but order not created and not refunded when requested

My last experience with Bunnings ONLINE and customer service has been horrible. I tried to create and ONLINE order using my registered account. Somehow payment was taken from account but order was not created. When I called customer service to refund me back or process my order. They told me there is no order in their system. I was told to talk to PAYPAL directly for refund or wait 10 days. They did not take the responsibility firsthand to refund me back but rather burden of chasing this was laid on me. At the time of writing, i still have not received my refund. My complaint number with bunnings is Enq1130168 and i have attached my paypal payment receipt.

Sanjeev
Sanjeev
Selex

SelexGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unhappy customer

Hello Selex,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear about this experience and will be sure to pass this onto the team to look into.

Xmiele

Xmiele

Slow email responses & horrible online shopping experience

Bunnings disappointment

Bunnings disappointmentGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Has Bunnings online site been hacked???

Serious concern using online order through website for Gift Card.
Via Bunnings website I attempted to purchase gift card for friend last week.
No invoice/receipt received despite order appearing to be accepted and appearing on my credit card statement as Bunnings Marketing Hawthorn East.
Bunnings online store stated could take up to 4 hours for email delivery.
Gift card not received by friend.
Emailed to Westfarmers as had distrust of website enquiry.
No acknowledgement received from company.
Thus have documented and placed cancellation with my bank.

Shannon W.Bunnings Warehouse

Shannon, I do not have confidence in reaching out through Bunnings Website.
Please reread my message - particularly last 3 lines.
Info@westfarmers.com.au was emailed. Kind regards.

Not true Click and Collect when you buy online

My local stores were out of stock, so I decided to buy online and click and collect from my local store. NAH - you can only buy online and click and collect if the store has stock.

Hello John,
Thanks so much for your feedback we will pass it on to the relevant team.

356nutGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So disappointed

Well if I could leave feedback I would be giving a negative one. Bunnings site has removed Victoria from It's state listings. So I'm unable to give feedback nor review products purchased. Now I've been sent an email asking to take a survey that doesn't have any link. Extremely disappointed with all aspects of Bunnings service. Mitre 10 are offering free shipping yet Bunnings continues to charge. Their site doesn't allow you to zoom in on products so if the description isn't accurate you could purchase the incorrect item. Then good luck returning it with current restrictions in Victoria. I'd contacted head office on 4 occasions requesting a call back but haven't received one as yet.

Store LocationOnline purchases
356nut

Shannon that's all well and good but my issue well issue's are primarily that I can't leave feedback and your head office will not return my repeated calls to report an issue. So I'm not sure how you expect me to let you know

Hi,
We are happy to assist further. Send us a message by clicking the link on our logo and we can direct your query to the relevant team.

GLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Missing items in order- nightmare to try correct

Missing items on delivery, Sent feedback (no online issue management assistance). Received email next day saying I would be contacted. 2 days later- no contact. Called store, promised delivery. Date came, nothing. Called store - promised delivery was on the way-nothing. Called again next day- promised that delivery was on the way.- Still waiting -it is like a circus!

Store LocationNunawading/Online
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse
PFL

PFLMelbourne

Great Response Team

I had my hot water system leaking and needed a replacement. I was recommended DUX product which is Awesome. I have removed the bulky system to a wall unit with hot continuous flow. No regret.

Store LocationBunnings online
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi PFL, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. :)
- Kate.

Kevin C.

Kevin C.Sydney, NSW

Denial of delivery on eBay?

Bunnings list many items on eBay with the condition "Doesn't post to Sydney Metro" as well as many other locations! This as I see it is against eBay's T&Cs. You would have to ask "why not"? Many items on their site are not available in nearby stores so where is it a problem to order on-line?
Admittedly most of what they sell is garbage but hey, that's how it is nowadays. Quality is a dirty word.

Store LocationOn-line
vietsig6869

vietsig6869

Bunning Website

The Bunnings Website must be close to the worst ever, when pressing on load more it continually goes into one of the listed products not pressed meaning you have to reload the whole search, not happy!

Store LocationOnline

JLV

JLVSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service.

Recently purchased an item through the online store. Paid for the item which they happily charged me only to be told that they made a mistake. I had to contact them to iniate the refund and then it has taken them a week to refund the money along with rude service when dealing with their online reps who refused to refund me the money and refused to honor the deal.

Happy to steal people's wages and peoples money. Well done

Store LocationOnline
mourati

mourati

Bunnings Warehouse NOT Honouring Priced DRONE DJI Mavic 2 Zoom

Store LocationOnline Special Orders
anhandalice

anhandaliceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worse customer service ever . FB Page

msged bunning on fb msg to see if they could locate an item for me. Instead kate made up some excuse and brushed me off. I rang bunnings store in brisbane and it was sorted in 5 minutes . If you dont know an answer find out instead of lying. Bunnings needs to pull there heads in

Store Locationonline