Excellent very happy

Loved my purchases and the click and collect option was fantastic love bunnings staff they are so helpful and friendly

Hi Leonie,
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad to hear about your positive experience

- Carissa

Glenda B.

Glenda B.Darling Downs, QLD

Went the extra mile

Renee from Warwick Bunnings worked hard to get a great colour match from a small sample we had brought in to the paint department. Renee was helpful great attitude knew her job well.
She is an asset to your team. Thanks again Renee.

Carissa N.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Glenda, Thank you for the positive feedback. We will pass it on to the store to ensure the team member is recognised
- Carissa

BROKEN WEBSITE

The website is broken. I thought I was incompetent in navigating the page and went as far as updating software, using different laptops and tablets, and still can’t search anything. I decided to check online and search Bunnings webpage issues and discover half of Australia in uproar.
Old website needs to be reinstated
Shane

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good morning Shane, we would love the opportunity to look into this further.
Can you please send us through some screenshots of what is occurring to customersupport@bunnings.com.au
Thank you, Kate.

Online search

New website doesn't work as well as previously. Its now slower & searches are actually inaccurate. Why fix what ain't broke. The previous website seemed inline with image, fast & fun. I used to love browsing for ideas & then hit the store, now its so slow & clunky, I don't bother now and look elsewhere. Don't reinvent the wheel just provide a service that works

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Bunnings new website is genuinely useless.

"Weight in kilograms" is not a dimension! Where have the all important 'dimensions' details gone? The old site included dimensions for most products so that you could know if the product would suit your available space. Absolutely essential for building and renovating. Whoever authorized the new website has obviously never built anything! Bloated coding, immovable drop downs and inadequate information make for a frustrating and useless customer experience.

Hello Elly,
thanks so much for your feedback. We do apologise for this as we work through some teething issues. We will be passing this feedback onto our digital team.

schy k.

schy k.Perth, WA

Was happy with the online site, and they were quick with there click and collect updates. I would use this site again.

Hello,
Thanks so much for getting in touch to share this with us. We are so pleased to hear feedback like this :)

Geoff

GeoffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New website

3 days ago I tried to search products on Bunnings new website but the site does not respond just going blank. I gave up. Yesterday for a brief period it seemed to work ok but today it’s gone back to being blank not giving any results for product search’s
If this is how your new website is going to work you should
1/ Go back to the old website while you rebuild the new one and have it work properly
2/ Sack the developer of the new site. Course they obviously don’t know how to create a website

Hello Geoff,
Thanks much for taking the time to touch. We appreciate your feedback and apologise for the issues you are having. We have shared this feedback with our website team. Thanks again for raising with us.

Jeff

JeffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Must to do better

Jasmine A.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Jeff, sorry to hear about your experience. Could you please provide your order number or contact details so we can look into this for you?
You can click our logo to reply privately.
- Thanks

SteveBrisbane

New website is useless

Their new website is nearly unusable and they've removed three of my reviews.
I spent the money on products and a considerable amount of effort to get them to work. But for some reason honest positive reviews including photos are not welcomed by bunnings.

Steve

You just keep removing my reviews.
Remove the rest of em, I don't want my reviews to be on Bunnings website.

RobMid

RobMidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bunnings website has failed again

I am a retired ex web developer. The Bunnings online store currently takes me to a well cooked sausage in some bread when I select a product.
Why is it so difficult to build a user friendly website that has been stress tested?
It also fails to remember which store I have selected when I log in again and searching on the previous website was the worst I had ever encountered, but this one doesn't even let me see products at the moment. Not good enough Bunnings!

Ray

Ray

In the time when Bunnings had a workable online site I would not hesitate to purchase goods through it. Thanks to this non functionality I have found alternative suppliers at better prices. Thanks again Bunnings for pointing me elsewhere.

Terrible. Website.

Bunnings used to have a simple, easy to navigate product search, for some reason, known only to the person who has no idea about the frustration customers endure, while struggling, with what should be a simple process, like it once was. Stop trying to reinvent the Wheel.!

David

DavidNew South Wales

New Website is so bad!

But there is a hack - I now use the Bunnings NZ website to search for items as it hasn’t been ruined like the Aus website.
I realise that’s no good if you actually are looking for stock in Aus stores but still good for researching some items.

Garbage. Cant use it at all.

Website is completely useless now. Nothing can be found. Search yields no results. Hoping they backed up the old one before the change so they can go back. Quickly. Will have to find somewhere else to shop in the meantime.

Bruce

BruceDarling Downs, QLD

New Bunnings website is completely useless

Oscar

Why do you remove reviews from your website?

It’s a slap in the face from Bunnings. I leave reviews on the Bunnings website, good and bad for the products I buy only to find they first accept and publish them, then delete them all. I replied to the emails I got to ask why but Bunnings never got back to me.

Why treat me like this? No courtesy email to tell me you are going to remove my reviews, and why?

Please be warned it is illegal in Australia to mess with reviews and giving a false rating for your own products is misleading customers.

I do advise others experiencing the same from Bunnings to report this behaviour to the ACCC to investigate. Other businesses got fined millions of dollars for this dodgy practice.

Such a slow website!

Tried using the website on my phone but checkout page was painfully slow. Used my laptop instead and having same issue. You've just lost a $300 sale because of your crap website

Mark

MarkSydney

Website change now can't add items for delivery

Added items to cart then there is a option to add for delivery, clicked those Ozito PXC 18V items to be added for delivery and they are removed from the screen but when adding other items they all return on the cart as pickup.

On the old website I use to just order Ozito PXC 18V skins and have them delivered.

Charly

CharlyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

How to break it when it’s not broken

Your “new” website should be taken off line. Re instate the old site. At least it sort of worked. So annoying!

Nikki B.Bunnings Warehouse
Andrew B.

Andrew B.Conder 2906, ACT

Terrible. Completely botched.

Dreadful. Slow like the old dial up modem days. Waiting waiting. Pop up for the store can't be closed and blocks the product photos. For me these things make it unusable. Search engine gives strange results sometimes eg few products. How it passed user testing I will never know, the old site worked pretty well and much better than this..

Nikki B.Bunnings Warehouse