Bupa Optical
Listing monitored by Bupa

Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant customer service & great products to select

I am normally an OPSM customer who's service I feel has dropped significantly. I went online to look for products, then in store and they did not have frames for me to try on.

So I went to BUPA store in Doncaster, frame range was great and staff were exceptional. Purchased on the spot, and got to use my HCF private insurance - which I wasn't sure I would be allowed, given it was a BUPA store.

JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible experience

CharleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very frustrating experience

Charley

Bupa Optical know all about my complaint; there is no need to let them know again. I just expected a lot more from my own health fund.

Amelia C.BupaSend a private message

Not informing customer who has an appointment that the store was close.

I arrived at the Bupa Optical Mornington store with my appointment time and the store was close. Ive tried to contact them and no one can answer me. I travel a long way just to come here in a rainy day. Such a waste of time and effort. Bad service.

Tiler
TilerBrisbane

Very long shipping time

Ordered contact lenses that should be delivered within 2 weeks according shipping time provided on the order confirmation. I did choose Bupa especially for the short lead time. Other providers promised to deliver within 3-4 weeks. Today contacted Bupa regarding my order as 2 weeks already passed, and they advised that shipping time is 4-6 weeks. Why that information wasn't disclosed before submitting the order? Very bad service.

Viv Y.BupaSend a private message
Anthony Central Queensland, QLD

Need to have deep pockets for Bupa even with membership

Went in the garden city today to get a pair of sunnies and reading glasses ,
I picked out to pairs cost was 320$ , then had to pay an extra cost for prescription lenses , extra cost for polarised the total came 425 $ AFTER they took off my 260$ membership ,
most optical shops include the prescription lenses in the frame cost but not bupa , will be considering Changing health funds as this was one of the main reasons I joined Bupa ,

should be ashamed of yourselves strait up Robbery

Viv Y.BupaSend a private message
Disappointed QLD
Disappointed QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would give negative stars if I could

Qianyun M.
Qianyun M.Sydney, NSW

Fast delivery of contact lenses

I ordered twice. The delivery of contact lenses is really fast. Bupa member can get 20% off, so the price is competitive. Highly recommend buying contact lenses from Bupa Optical.

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service with excellent people, especially Nadia!

Even though it took a few weeks between my eye exam and picking up my glasses I'm very happy with the final product. Friendly service from Nadia, refreshing for a normally chilly health insurance company. There were too many choices in frames, but that's good, right? I paid a premium price for frames and lenses, especially the lens extras, but am otherwise happy enough with the outcome and, again, Nadia made the experience much less painful - please give the gal a raise!

Rora
RoraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service

Carole Withington
Carole WithingtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgruntled

Prices have increased top insurance but out of pocket amount rediculous amount is insurance worth it anymore disappointed. Multi lenses overpriced

Andrew O
Andrew OSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am a first time customer and Bupa Optical have been the only Optometrist to get my prescription 100% perfect.

Good service, quality, and value. We were treated respectfully and professionally in a relaxed atmosphere. There was a good range to select from with modern styling and comfortable fitting frames.

dai d.
dai d.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service and unprofessional staffs

customer service is the worst, staffs are not professional. find your self a better optical shop elsewhere. Even if you are with Bupa, they may not give u the best saving option as they charge extra on the same lenses.so its like u get quoted more and claimed more, out of pocket amt may still be higher compare to other places.

Cody A.BupaSend a private message
Va C
Va C

Perfect service

2 day delivery for contact lenses, even amongst this covid lockdown craziness. Prices are cheaper than anywhere else too. Highly recommend the online store to anyone. Thank you so much bupa optical!!

Leo H.
Leo H.

Items will be never received

Do not purchase online from bupa optical!!!
I bought contact lenses from bupa optical, but I never received them. Even though I received the confirmed emails and they already charged me money, they did not send me the items. After 3 weeks waiting, I contact bupa optical and I was told that my orders were cancelled. If I did not ask them, they would send me nothing and keep my money in their own pocket.