Bupa Optical
Listing monitored by Bupa

Anthony Central Queensland, QLD

Need to have deep pockets for Bupa even with membership

Went in the garden city today to get a pair of sunnies and reading glasses ,
I picked out to pairs cost was 320$ , then had to pay an extra cost for prescription lenses , extra cost for polarised the total came 425 $ AFTER they took off my 260$ membership ,
most optical shops include the prescription lenses in the frame cost but not bupa , will be considering Changing health funds as this was one of the main reasons I joined Bupa ,

should be ashamed of yourselves strait up Robbery

Viv Y.Bupa
Disappointed QLD
Disappointed QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would give negative stars if I could

Kristina E.Bupa
Qianyun M.
Qianyun M.Sydney, NSW

Fast delivery of contact lenses

I ordered twice. The delivery of contact lenses is really fast. Bupa member can get 20% off, so the price is competitive. Highly recommend buying contact lenses from Bupa Optical.

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service with excellent people, especially Nadia!

Even though it took a few weeks between my eye exam and picking up my glasses I'm very happy with the final product. Friendly service from Nadia, refreshing for a normally chilly health insurance company. There were too many choices in frames, but that's good, right? I paid a premium price for frames and lenses, especially the lens extras, but am otherwise happy enough with the outcome and, again, Nadia made the experience much less painful - please give the gal a raise!

Rora
RoraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service

Kristina E.Bupa
Carole Withington
Carole WithingtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgruntled

Prices have increased top insurance but out of pocket amount rediculous amount is insurance worth it anymore disappointed. Multi lenses overpriced

Andrew O
Andrew OSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am a first time customer and Bupa Optical have been the only Optometrist to get my prescription 100% perfect.

Good service, quality, and value. We were treated respectfully and professionally in a relaxed atmosphere. There was a good range to select from with modern styling and comfortable fitting frames.

dai d.
dai d.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service and unprofessional staffs

customer service is the worst, staffs are not professional. find your self a better optical shop elsewhere. Even if you are with Bupa, they may not give u the best saving option as they charge extra on the same lenses.so its like u get quoted more and claimed more, out of pocket amt may still be higher compare to other places.

Cody A.Bupa
Va C
Va C

Perfect service

2 day delivery for contact lenses, even amongst this covid lockdown craziness. Prices are cheaper than anywhere else too. Highly recommend the online store to anyone. Thank you so much bupa optical!!

Leo H.
Leo H.

Items will be never received

Do not purchase online from bupa optical!!!
I bought contact lenses from bupa optical, but I never received them. Even though I received the confirmed emails and they already charged me money, they did not send me the items. After 3 weeks waiting, I contact bupa optical and I was told that my orders were cancelled. If I did not ask them, they would send me nothing and keep my money in their own pocket.

Tina
Tina

Great customer service!

I've so far bought 3 pairs of glasses/sunglasses from BUPA optical at Garden City and haven't looked back! Their pricing is fair and all the staff there have been fantastic! Have recommended them to family, friends and coworkers

AKK
AKK

Worst Optical service

Ordered a prescription sunglasses at Bupa optical store Garden city Mount Gravatt supposed to deliver within two weeks. Called them after three weeks, tried to speak with the manager unfortunately he is not available and they can’t guarantee to deliver even after 4 weeks which is next Friday. Thinking to moving out of Bupa private insurance. Paying nearly $ 380/ months for premium.

JGO
JGOSydney, NSW

Ordered online Contact lenses- 7-9 business days to deliver!

Ordered contact lenses was expecting 3 days to deliver. Only after purchasing does an email come out saying 7-9 business days to deliver.
That’s a long time.
(Should have ordered through the shop as it only takes 3 days. My mistake)

And of course these lenses are over priced even as a Bupa member.

Vintage
VintageWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Not happy

Small range of light glass frames
Unhappy with reading of fine print and being told to hold reading matter and lowering music on piano in only certain positions. In this day and age this is a nonsense. Pianos have a lid with built in stand, impossible to always have a perfect position. Range is too limited in lenses for fine print.

Andrew79
Andrew79South East Queensland, QLD

Good Service

Attended the Bupa Optical Store - Chermside. I have Choice extras got $260 back plus $50 discount on frames. I checked the frames out online before hand and the price offered by Bupa Optical was very competitive. The customer consultant was extremely knowledgeable and very patient. The optometrist was polite. I can't fault his explanations. Overall a great first experience. Do your homework online beforehand to get an idea on price. Very happy

Read more reviews - page 2