4.5

87% · 698 · 10%

4.2

Jessica J.
Jessica J.South East Queensland, QLD

Service was quick and effective including notifications, updates and delivery. 10/10 service.
cosmic0032
cosmic00322 posts

Very expensive Ozempic

Great service, fast and received medication within 4 days, Ozempic x1 pen for $499, and a renewal booked for every 25 days, I found it super expensive as a pen costs $150 from your local pharmacy. I did not renew.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great company

Great service and quick delivery.Happy with product and highly recommend this company.
Jo G
Jo G

Great service, special thanks to Anne for her prompt detailed responses.
KJ8
KJ84 posts

Terrible Customer Service

Burst Health customer service is absolutely terrible. I got an online prescription that needs monthly refills, but after the first month, suddenly they can't process my order, and need more money. I tried to talk to someone through an interminable chat system, who was singularly unhelpful and flatly refused to assist in any way. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE
Cazz
Cazz

Happy

The medication I ordered does the trick plus my order arrived in good time
Cheree
ChereeCentral West, NSW4 posts

Great Experience

Easy company to deal with, with the upmost discretion. Package arrived on time.
Great service. Will update my review when I start using the product.
Ben Star
Ben Star4 posts

As above

Scam company stay away. Paid upfront as was the only option get an email saying my order can not be processed. It gets cancelled and they kept my money
George M
George MVictoria

Happy customer

Excellent service and got to speak with the Doctor within the same day. Very happy with this company and will be using again.
Dave
Dave

Great Service and products

Great service and process. Prompt delivery and communications. When I've needed to contact them I always got a response and they were friendly and helpful.
I would recommend them.
Wade
WadeCentral Queensland, QLD3 posts

Very happy customer

Fast easy service and goods arrived very fast. Looking forward to see how things go
T. Hamilton
T. Hamilton

Promt and Accurate Service

Burst Health provided me with a prompt and accurate service to receive prescription medication online via their online pharmacist call back service. I will definitely be utilising their services again in future.
Debmac
DebmacHunter Region, NSW4 posts

Great Service & communications

I did an online assessment in the evening by the end of the next day I had a follow call from a Doctor then 2 days later my product arrived. Very fast and convenient. It is rather expensive but you pay for the convenience. I get up to you if you want to pay that or not but I found it much less stressful. Communication great they will answer emails in a timely manner too. Very Happy so far
Jessica L.
Jessica L.Victoria

Excellent service

Excellent service, always very prompt in ordering & delivery. Super easy & convenient.
Ktt
Ktt

Happy customer

Fast delivery, helpful support online too, with any queries. Excellent service.