4.4

4.2

Jackie
Jackie5 posts

Professional service ever received

The service is very efficient and practitioners are extremely professional.
Shane
Shane4 posts

Inefficient and unsure yet if not a scam

Pretty bad experience. After I paid with my card, the site timed out. I checked if the payment had gone through and it had which led me to believe I was being scammed. I called and they were pretty unhelpful but promised me I'd get a call. Haven't got a call.....
Megan Leigh
Megan Leigh

Quick, sufficient and friendly

By far the best consultant I've had over the phone and even by face to face. Very friendly and made me feel comfortable to explain my situation
Emily C.
Emily C.

Will always use this service :)

Always use this service doctors are always very polite and lovely, especially Dr Naz, very professional and lovely!
Recommend this service :)
harleyaitken_95
harleyaitken_95North-West & West coast, TAS

Professional and thorough

Very professional, made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Better than any face to face consult I've had while being very thorough.
Cameron Philpot
Cameron Philpot

Great experience

Spoke with dr. Naz, was very friendly and helped me with my problem right away, would recommend. Thanks
jed w.
jed w.

Great doctors for emergency

First ever Telehealth appointment and Dr Naz was Very helpful, understanding and got what I needed with no issues, very easy process and easy to communicate with. Rate the whole experience 10 out of 10
Beckk B.
Beckk B.

All round good first Telehealth experience

Dr Naz was very understanding, caring and helpful during my partner’s Telehealth appointment. Was even patient enough to call back as he was unable to get the to phone when she called.
C. Balino
C. BalinoHunter Region, NSW

A kind Doctor

The Doctor who attended to my telehealth was very nice and able to understand my health situation and the consultation is not rushed.
EMS
EMS

Awesome platform

Excellent help and easily accessible especially after hours. It’s a great platform to use, I recommend!
TANIYA V.
TANIYA V.3 posts

Highly recommended

Dr. Naz's telehealth consultation was both efficient and reassuring, offering convenient access to informative healthcare.
Keshar Bhattarai
Keshar Bhattarai4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Remained goid

Cooperative, understanding, empathetic, had very good experience, like to recommend
Hailie
Hailie

Dr Naz

I spoke to Dr Naz, she was very respectful listening to my concerns and asking questions to gain appropriate information. Dr Naz promptly identified my issue and prescribed the appropriate antibiotics.
Dr Naz is a kind spoken Dr whom I enjoyed speaking to
Ann
Ann2 posts

Great

Was very polite, understanding and quick. She gave me the option if I wanted to take antibiotics or not and was happy to write me a script when I said yes. Definitely recommend!
Rebekkah R.
Rebekkah R.

To get a script for absis

Great officiant and polite and such a lovely lady doctor