Burswood Car Rentals

Burswood Car Rentals

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Burswood Car Rentals

Brendan
Brendan Perth, WA

A+ Service all the way!

Great service, great cars at very competitive prices! Burswood Car Rental know what the word service means they made it very easy in these difficult times to hire a car. 100% recommend this company for all your car hire requirements.

Dls89
Dls89Perth, WA

Perfect hire

Perfect hire. Brand new Audi Q7 with 1300km on the clock. Walk around for damage inspection pre-hire gives you the opportunity to point out any issues, not that there was any. Quick bond refund. Would highly recommend.

mistakes little or no accountability or service , and bogus invoice charges to try keep customer bond not worth 1 star

Samantha Lenon
Samantha LenonHunter Region, NSW

Exceptional customer service

I had to fly into Perth very early hours of the morning. I tried several other car rental places, but not one would or could help me. I decided to try Burswood Car rentals and bingo!! Not a problem at all. Couldn't help me enough. Car pickup very easy - well detailed description of where car would be. Car spotless. No problem ringing the next day and upping my kms. Would recommend 100% and will definitely use them again

Unprofessional

Poor customer service, I had booked a Ute for work but when I went to collect the Ute I was told they had double booked and had nothing available for me. This caused me to lose out on the contract work and left me unemployed for several weeks. Would not recommend

Renee N.
Renee N.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Damage

Booked online, Pick up was from the airport as was drop off, i had not hit anything the scratch on front quarter is clearly from being hit rubbed against. But they have taken part of my $500 bond, said they sent account of damage but after many emails I have not received any. I left the car at the parking long parking b so if any damage happened from when I left it to when they picked it up you will be charged. Damage is the little black line under headlight.
Not impressed and nothing I can do but pay

Queenslander
QueenslanderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended!.

From start to finish, renting through Burswood was a pleasure.
Easy pickup at Perth Airport with clear instructions on accessing the vehicle, an immaculate and low kilometre Audi A3 waiting for us and an easy drop off at the end of our stay. Security deposit refunded quickly, a lovely car and overall experience, thank you Burswood, well done!

M M Khan
M M KhanPerth, WA

Below average value for money

More than average cost. The car delivery took more than thirty minutes. Delivery clerk was not very friendly and was very slow. Some of the costs were not mentioned explicitly, for example, vehicle registration and admin was not mentioned in the quote.

Gibbo
GibboGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best car rental!

Highly recommend this company! They provided excellent customer service during a stressful time and the car itself was modern and clean - perfect for our entire WA trip. Thank you Burswood!

Andrew Butcher
Andrew ButcherPerth, WA

Great service, almost brand new Ute

Time from online quote request to booking was short ( several hours late on a Friday)
ladies were very friendly and not too pushy with extras.
Ute was perfect (free upgrade to auto, due to no manual stock) and only had 100K on it. Just the right size for everything I needed to more (Full 2400x1200 sheets and big furniture) .
Ute returned with no damage and got a confirmation of no extra charges the next business day.

Marc C
Marc CFlorey 2615, ACT

10/10 for service and efficiency

The service provided by Burswood was exceptional. Right from the booking process through to the return of the car. As I have some mobility issues the team were incredibly accommodating at every stage of the hire. On arrival at Perth airport they arranged for the car to be in the short stay carpark enabling my wife to get me to the car with a minimum of fuss. A bonus was the car we were allocated was a new Audi A4 with only 256km of the clock. We were departing WA on a cruise ship from Fremantle and the company organised that we drop the car at the port (only about 30metres from the passenger entrance). All in all a 10/10 experience and will only book with Burswood in the future.

Jennifer
JenniferWestern Australia

Great service. Lovely car.

Hired a beautifully presented car for 3 days while my car was at the workshop. Customer service was excellent. Pleasant and easy to deal with. Bond refunded promptly. Would highly recommend. The previous car hire place I used in Melville were nasty. Tried to charge me $800 for a difficult to see ding in door clearly made by another vehicle door and there when I hired the car.

Bad service. Billed for damage that never occured. Use at your own risk

Booking Process
Vehicle Condition

2nd time with Burswood

2nd time with Burswood and your service never fails to disappoint us. Car was clean and spacious. Instructions were clear and we had no issues picking and dropping off the car. Will be back next year with more rentals from Burswood!
Regards
Jen

Rates are cheap but overall bad experience and service. Rent at your own risk

Read more reviews - page 2