Burswood Car Rentals

Burswood Car Rentals

See the Best Car Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rates are cheap but overall bad experience and service. Rent at your own risk

Vehicle TypeHolden Astra
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

I don't recommend it to anyone

Vehicle TypeHundai
Julie

JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best car hire experience

This was by far the easiect car hire experience I have had. Customer service was friendly and responses were timely. Drop off and pick up was a breeze. Their prices compared to well known companies was excellent and saved me a couple of hundred dollars. Would highly recommend this company.

Rob

RobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Total scammers

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Damage Dispute

Despite adhering to conditions below and returning the car in immaculate condition, the hire company took $220 out of my account to cover damages. Burswood car hire informed me the damage was under the car (which is why I did not see any damage!) and I must not have realized I caused it!! I am certain I did not damage the car in any way and this is a scam. There was no hand over or return inspection available which would have prevented this happening. In my limited experience of car hire I have never not had this method of hand over included.

Mary MA

Mary MASydney, NSW

Competitive prices & great service!

Great competitive prices, caring and professional staff and convenient location. Had a small issue with rental car and ladies at reception were very helpful and genuine in sorting out the issue. Highly recommend!

Definitely recommend...

We very happy with service provided... from the online the booking process to the well detailed and easy to use hassle free instruction for AFTER HOURS pick up and drop off at the airport ... we flew in and out of Perth on midnight flights.... We were pleasantly surprised when we picked the car up.... it was in good condition and immaculately detailed.... Even though the process for car pick up and drop provide was excellent, I still decided to phone to confirm the details for myself.... The receptionist was wonderful and happy to go through them with me ....

I would definitely recommend Burswood care Rentals...
and will definitely be a return customer....

Totally Disagree with with reviews

Burswood car rentals misleading customers they had some cars on road without insurance.When customers met with an accident they never covered.They said they had self insurance.They charging extra money for premium cover which is totally useless.I am dealing with accident case from 2015 and spent thousands of dollars from my pocket.Case in Court with SGIO.I can proof in front of MEDIA or anyone who want challenge me.
All good reviews from their own knon people or customers they never face accidents.
If they really honest they can proof where they helped me still case in court.

Dot

DotBrisbane

Stress free

Excellent experience with Burswood from booking to pick up and delivery. No hidden costs, easy directions to pick up car, easy drop off.
After previous car rental experience in Europe, this company was a joy to deal with.

John Hook

John HookSydney

Good car and good service. Very helpful.

I rented a car for 3 days to go down to Margaret River. The rate was very good when compared to the traditional rental companies. The car was reasonably new and in good, clean condition. I wanted the car earlier Sunday than I reserved for. I called the day before and I got the car one hour earlier and they dropped it off at my hotel! When I returned the car to wrong car park, they were nice about and picked the car up where I left it. The reception lady and was nice and helpful. I would use Burwood Car Rentals again.

Lorraine

Lorraine

Have booked a few cars over the years and they are by far the cheapest/easiest/friendliest to deal with. No huge up front fees only $100 fuel hold ... not like $750 - $1000 like all others and easy airport pickup. The cars are practically, if not, new . They made it very stress free after a car reversed into me. They did all the paperwork.
Would highly recommend Burswood Car Rentals .

Bad service from female receptionist

After waiting 5mins for the receptionist to finish her phone call. She then looks at me and says yesss.. I'm like well Hello to you as well. I'm here to pick the car I've booked. Bad service. Will be going back to Budget rentals next time.

Greatest car and ute rental experience ever with Burswood Car Rentals!!!

HerbC

HerbCHouston

Great service, new cars, and very helpful after an accident

Funkytownjane

FunkytownjanePerth, WA

I'll be a returning customer.

I was very happy with the rental car and the customer service at Burswood Car Rentals. All round good experience. I'll be a returning customer and will recommend to family and friends.

Chloe

Chloe

No issues

Online booking system was easy, price was reasonable for under 25 years.
The car I received was brand new, great quality and there was absolutely no issues upon return of the vehicle.
I'll definitely be using the company again.

GREAT SERVICE!

We hired two vehicles from them in March last year. The cars were spotless and the service was excellent.
We dropped vehicles off at the airport, with no hidden costs or dramas. Staff were very accomodating. We were extremely happy with the customer service.

Not happy

Booked an 8 seater Tarago in September to be picked up for late December,spoke also with them in Oct to book childs seats, when contacted 2 weeks before our trip to confirm our booking was then informed that they had a 5 seater car assigned to us, not happy as there was 6 people and there was nothing they could do about it. No wonder it was cheaper cant supply what you booked.

Stephen Berry

Stephen BerrySydney

Potentially 5 stars if the management cared to listen to customers and communicate

dylan

dylansarawak malaysia

Great car , Excellent Customer Service

Easy to book online, cheap price, new and clean car, and Jason was very kind and friendly, offered superb customer service, will definitely use Burswood car rental on my next visit to Perth