Burswood Car Rentals

Burswood Car Rentals

See the Best Car Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Total scammers

I would not advise anyone to use this company. I hired a car for 6 days, drove it from Perth to Albany and back (the whole time I was in Albany I drove my brothers car) When I handed the car back the girl walked straight to the front of the car, got down on her knees and said what are these two small marks here on the bumper. I replied i have no idea as I still can't see what you are talking about. Turns out my " Supreme cover with nil excess" does not cover two tiny paint chips as they deemed it a "single car accident "and they proceeded to take my $100 bond. My advice to anyone hiring from this company make sure you take a detailed video of the car you hire and definitely do not drive the car on any main highways,roads where another truck or car may flick up little stones at your car. Still in disbelief at the whole outcome. What an awesome way to spoil a beautiful holiday in WA.

Booking Process
Vehicle Condition
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Damage Dispute

Despite adhering to conditions below and returning the car in immaculate condition, the hire company took $220 out of my account to cover damages. Burswood car hire informed me the damage was under the car (which is why I did not see any damage!) and I must not have realized I caused it!! I am certain I did not damage the car in any way and this is a scam. There was no hand over or return inspection available which would have prevented this happening. In my limited experience of car hire I have never not had this method of hand over included.

Vehicle TypeHyundai Accent

Competitive prices & great service!

Great competitive prices, caring and professional staff and convenient location. Had a small issue with rental car and ladies at reception were very helpful and genuine in sorting out the issue. Highly recommend!

Booking Process
Vehicle Condition
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Definitely recommend...

We very happy with service provided... from the online the booking process to the well detailed and easy to use hassle free instruction for AFTER HOURS pick up and drop off at the airport ... we flew in and out of Perth on midnight flights.... We were pleasantly surprised when we picked the car up.... it was in good condition and immaculately detailed.... Even though the process for car pick up and drop provide was excellent, I still decided to phone to confirm the details for myself.... The receptionist was wonderful and happy to go through them with me ....

I would definitely recommend Burswood care Rentals...
and will definitely be a return customer....

Totally Disagree with with reviews

Burswood car rentals misleading customers they had some cars on road without insurance.When customers met with an accident they never covered.They said they had self insurance.They charging extra money for premium cover which is totally useless.I am dealing with accident case from 2015 and spent thousands of dollars from my pocket.Case in Court with SGIO.I can proof in front of MEDIA or anyone who want challenge me.
All good reviews from their own knon people or customers they never face accidents.
If they really honest they can proof where they helped me still case in court.

Stress free

Excellent experience with Burswood from booking to pick up and delivery. No hidden costs, easy directions to pick up car, easy drop off.
After previous car rental experience in Europe, this company was a joy to deal with.

Good car and good service. Very helpful.

I rented a car for 3 days to go down to Margaret River. The rate was very good when compared to the traditional rental companies. The car was reasonably new and in good, clean condition. I wanted the car earlier Sunday than I reserved for. I called the day before and I got the car one hour earlier and they dropped it off at my hotel! When I returned the car to wrong car park, they were nice about and picked the car up where I left it. The reception lady and was nice and helpful. I would use Burwood Car Rentals again.

Have booked a few cars over the years and they are by far the cheapest/easiest/friendliest to deal with. No huge up front fees only $100 fuel hold ... not like $750 - $1000 like all others and easy airport pickup. The cars are practically, if not, new . They made it very stress free after a car reversed into me. They did all the paperwork.
Would highly recommend Burswood Car Rentals .

Bad service from female receptionist

After waiting 5mins for the receptionist to finish her phone call. She then looks at me and says yesss.. I'm like well Hello to you as well. I'm here to pick the car I've booked. Bad service. Will be going back to Budget rentals next time.

Greatest car and ute rental experience ever with Burswood Car Rentals!!!

Very happy with both rentals, the ute for my first week in Perth and the mid size car for another 2.5 weeks afterwards. Both vehicles were available promptly, clean and recent. Also very happy with the agency's management, pricing, organisational skills and flexibility/ helpfulness (they even drovs extra ute ropes to nearby address and accepted 5 min delay in return for petrol top up after ute rental and friendly staff member was there on return to airport of mid size car (Holden) who even drove me, my 6 year old and my luggage to the departure section as no trolley could be located). Everyone was amazed at the rates to rent the ute as I was picking up furniture to furnish my new place in Perth. I was very happy with the company. I would recommend to be very precise with times at airports as this will ensure the best rate for you in terms of carparking. Once I understood their system (drop off the cars in the short term carparking and leave keys in safe inside car as close as possible to the mentioned time) I made sure to communicate directly with the agency about times on the day to reconfirm. Great communication when there was a pbm (like not enough ropes in my case to secure loads).
Super friendly team...very impressed.

Great service, new cars, and very helpful after an accident

After shopping around for car rentals in Perth in October 2016, and finding good reviews for Burswood we booked a two-week rental online. Upon arrival at the Perth depot, we were pleasantly greeted by Jason and JP and quickly shown to our car (a very new, compact Hyundai). We had no problems at all with the rental. Near the end of the rental, however, we had a fender rub in a parking lot. When we called the office to report it, they gave us some simple instructions and they took a deposit for the damage (which turned out to be nothing on our car, and some scraped paint on the other). When they took the deposit, they said they would refund the difference between the deposit and the actual charges (they predicted that the charges would be much less than the deposit). A few weeks after, we contacted them again and they said the difference would be returned the following day, which turned out to be true! Throughout that stressful period, they were very helpful, very sympathetic and honest. We were very happy with our experience with Burswood, and rented from them again a few weeks later. We would highly recommend Burswood for rentals in Perth.

I'll be a returning customer.

I was very happy with the rental car and the customer service at Burswood Car Rentals. All round good experience. I'll be a returning customer and will recommend to family and friends.

No issues

Online booking system was easy, price was reasonable for under 25 years.
The car I received was brand new, great quality and there was absolutely no issues upon return of the vehicle.
I'll definitely be using the company again.

GREAT SERVICE!

We hired two vehicles from them in March last year. The cars were spotless and the service was excellent.
We dropped vehicles off at the airport, with no hidden costs or dramas. Staff were very accomodating. We were extremely happy with the customer service.

Not happy

Booked an 8 seater Tarago in September to be picked up for late December,spoke also with them in Oct to book childs seats, when contacted 2 weeks before our trip to confirm our booking was then informed that they had a 5 seater car assigned to us, not happy as there was 6 people and there was nothing they could do about it. No wonder it was cheaper cant supply what you booked.

Potentially 5 stars if the management cared to listen to customers and communicate

I looked at all the Perth hire car companies for a 3 week hire in September. Burswood was the only one with consistently good reviews. We selected a Hyundai Tuscon which was a great vehicle. The car was immaculately presented with only 7,700 kms on the clock.Pick up and Drop Off at the airport went smoothly with the key locker system. The things that would make it five stars would be:- The booking is not a secure on line system and the form requires your full credit car details including security code. This is poor security. Out 20 day booking included 250 kms a day. We travelled 4015 km from the airport terminal. A 15 cent per km charge over the 4000 was applied, which was from their depot not the airport. 37 km not 15. No invoice was provided. They just took it off the credit card. Despite phone calls and emails asking them to address these two issues, the kind staff did refer it to management. Management never did respond. We had the car washed and detailed before we returned it and refilled within 5 km of the airport. Very Good. Potentially Great

Great car , Excellent Customer Service

Easy to book online, cheap price, new and clean car, and Jason was very kind and friendly, offered superb customer service, will definitely use Burswood car rental on my next visit to Perth

Great company

Extremely easy to book online and the follow up was great. Very convenient having the car dropped at the Skippers terminal. Great little car as well. Thought the price was guide reasonable as well

5 stars!!

I hired a car for my parents coming over from England, very easy booking process and collected the car after hours which was great as I work full time, very reliable car would recommend to anyone.

Overseas Renter Ripped-off

We experienced BRC billing our Credit card $AU500 3 weeks after the hire, claiming serious damage to the underside of the car. We did not have any damage whilst using the vehicle. Did finally persuade BRC to refund the money, but having a World-wide Insurer behind us may have helped. Similarly no information was forthcoming on the detailed costs of making the alleged repair nor any explanation of how they had made the error of billing our card.

My name is JP I have from the 1st of January been appointed manager of Burswood Car Rentals. I have read this post and agree there was a mistake made by our comopany and admit it could of been handled in a much better manner. I believe with the systems I have implemented this sort of thing will not happen again. We are totally committed to customer service and providing the best cars we can for your hard earned dollar. We are working very hard to become the best car rental company in Perth, and to become Perth's most trusted car rental company.