Burswood Car Rentals

Burswood Car Rentals

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Burswood Car Rentals

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Car hire

Thank you to the team at Burwood car hire. We picked our Toyota Corolla up at he Perth airport, it was clean and a beautiful car to drive. Returning car was easy and our deposit returned to our bank within a few days.
I will be definitely using this service again.
Thank you for all the phone/ email support.

Vince
Vince

Brilliant Service

The guys are so friendly and the service is first class. Cars are always in great condition and you dont get any ridiculous suprises at the end of the hire. First class every time.

Customer
Customer

Excellent service

Top class service. Very professional and helpful staff. Impressed with the service. Highly recommend and would prefer to avail their services again. Smooth process and great service with good value for money.

lenny
lennyPerth, WA

Always excellent !

Have been hiring from Burswood regularly for years as they have the most competitive rates, great vehicles, availability and excellent customer service who are always able to assist us with our requirements. 6 Stars!

Find out how Burswood Car Rentals compares to other Car Rental Services

Couldn’t recommend them more!

So easy to deal with! They didn’t try scare mongering you into buying loads of unnecessary cover for things. No hidden costs and was a very reasonable price compared to the bigger rental companies. The car was great and was delivered directly to our hotel. We ended up needing to constantly extend our rental while sorting out our own car and they were always extremely obliging. I would definitely recommend them for renting a car!

Jodie J.
Jodie J.Perth, WA

Great service went to pick my hire car up and it was a different car to what I paid for and I found I had been uografed to a better and bigger car

stephy
stephyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So helpful.

Very reasonable. Very helpful. Lovely car. I would recommend them to anyone. Marion was new but organised everything perfectly.the vehicle met my needs. I was happy with the vehicle. Fully informed about bond. The return of same.

Brendan
Brendan Perth, WA

A+ Service all the way!

Great service, great cars at very competitive prices! Burswood Car Rental know what the word service means they made it very easy in these difficult times to hire a car. 100% recommend this company for all your car hire requirements.

Dls89
Dls89Perth, WA

Perfect hire

Perfect hire. Brand new Audi Q7 with 1300km on the clock. Walk around for damage inspection pre-hire gives you the opportunity to point out any issues, not that there was any. Quick bond refund. Would highly recommend.

Find out how Burswood Car Rentals compares to other Car Rental Services

mistakes little or no accountability or service , and bogus invoice charges to try keep customer bond not worth 1 star

Samantha Lenon
Samantha LenonHunter Region, NSW

Exceptional customer service

I had to fly into Perth very early hours of the morning. I tried several other car rental places, but not one would or could help me. I decided to try Burswood Car rentals and bingo!! Not a problem at all. Couldn't help me enough. Car pickup very easy - well detailed description of where car would be. Car spotless. No problem ringing the next day and upping my kms. Would recommend 100% and will definitely use them again

Unprofessional

Poor customer service, I had booked a Ute for work but when I went to collect the Ute I was told they had double booked and had nothing available for me. This caused me to lose out on the contract work and left me unemployed for several weeks. Would not recommend

• Incentivised Review No

Renee N.
Renee N.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Damage

Booked online, Pick up was from the airport as was drop off, i had not hit anything the scratch on front quarter is clearly from being hit rubbed against. But they have taken part of my $500 bond, said they sent account of damage but after many emails I have not received any. I left the car at the parking long parking b so if any damage happened from when I left it to when they picked it up you will be charged. Damage is the little black line under headlight.
Not impressed and nothing I can do but pay

Queenslander
QueenslanderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended!.

From start to finish, renting through Burswood was a pleasure.
Easy pickup at Perth Airport with clear instructions on accessing the vehicle, an immaculate and low kilometre Audi A3 waiting for us and an easy drop off at the end of our stay. Security deposit refunded quickly, a lovely car and overall experience, thank you Burswood, well done!

M M Khan
M M KhanPerth, WA

Below average value for money

More than average cost. The car delivery took more than thirty minutes. Delivery clerk was not very friendly and was very slow. Some of the costs were not mentioned explicitly, for example, vehicle registration and admin was not mentioned in the quote.