4.4

Perry

Perry

Good people

Changed cheaper TV product slight blemish and upgraded to correct brand.
Great small business good face to face service, switched on.

Get online or visit the store- best TV pricing in Sydney no need to get ripped off again!
Mark L.

Darren c.

Darren c.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lightening Fast Delivery

Great Customer Service Lightening Fast Delivery Great Value for Money. My new Samsung Tv is Awesome .Highly Recommended .5stars from me .

awill1

awill1Sydney, NSW

Great Service and Price

Brought a TCL 75 inch TV online for a very good price. The communication was fantastic. I was asked what day I wanted delivery and it arrived as promised. I would recommend this company.

Denise H.

Denise H.Sydney, NSW

Save money and shop with buysmarte

I bought a Samsung fridge in May 2020 that was close to half price due to a couple of dints. Have been really happy with the fridge. Only issue was that I asked Buysmarte to hold the fridge an extra month till my renovation was done. Unfortunately it suffered an extra dint in their warehouse, but they told me, offered a full refund or extra discount, which we took.

We had an issue with the ice-maker but on chatting to them, we set it up wrong (should’ve read the manual). All resolved and working fine.
If you don’t mind a dint or two save your money and shop with these guys. I was worried it was too good to be true, but no. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Great Service

Brought the wrong TV and they were really great and helped me out right away. They even saved me some of the cost of returning and gave me some credit towards my new TV. Steve is a legend. Ships same day. Would recommend Buy Smarte to anyone and 100% would buy from them again.

Julia H.

Julia H.

Best customer service I’ve ever experienced ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

First time I’ve ever left a review. However I had to share my wonderful experience. From phone call to delivery (only took one business day). Friendly customer service over the phone, super prompt updates, speedy replies and delivery driver was friendly and great to deal with.

Anthony Blyth

Anthony BlythSydney, NSW

New TV bought 10:19pm last nite arrived today 11am!

I bought a Samsung QA75Q80TA last nite at 10.19pm after their online customer service adviser confirmed he could deliver the next day! Hard to believe when JB HiFi and Bing Lee informed me they had no idea if it would turn up within 1 or 6 weeks and had no way to confirm with supplier. After placing my order I received all the paper work via email, got a SMS confo this morning it was coming mid-morning and by 11am it arrived straight to my door after a telephone call. Great product, great service and price! I would definitely recommend - great job guys!

Goulst48

Goulst48Harrison 2914, ACT

Buy Smarte - better than the other mob...

After waiting three weeks for Appliance Online to "overnight deliver" a new Samsung TV to me in Canberra, and then being told it would be another fortnight "at least", I looked around and found exactly the same TV at Buy Smarte, in stock, and for only a few $$$ more. So I ordered it on Tuesday and it was delivered (despite COVID restrictions and delays) on the Friday, and it worked perfectly on first setup.

So I'm a happy Buy Smarte buyer. Cheers.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service - very quick delivery

These guys are awesome - not an issue with delivery - which was in 3 days from when i placed the order online
Would definitely recommend if you are looking for electronics goods - Best price and excellent service
Big thumbs up

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Great Support From Steve

Rasit

RasitGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wouldn't bother going anywhere else

Recently purchased a TCL C8 TV and had it delivered within a few days. Having researched prices on multiple online stores, Buy Smarte had a very competitive price on this TV. Not only that but their before and after sales customer service was also superb. Looking forward to buying my next appliance from your store again in future. Cheers

Two split cycle air-conditioners could not be used in Queensland

I purchased two split cycle air-conditioners from this company upon installation the electrician advised me they cannot be used in Queensland. I contacted Buysmarte in regards to this they stated I should have asked them whether they were compatible for Queensland installation. I don't know about you but I think that's absolutely ridiculous I feel it should clearly State whether they are compatible for a state in Australia or not. I was then told by Buysmart I could return them at a cost of $440 to me which I had no other choice but to do so. I feel this company is completely in the wrong and my advice to anyone to buy from sBuysmarte beware!!!!!!!!

Samsung TV

Great site much cheaper than other retailers ordered one day delivered the next day very happy with my purchase. They have Pay Pal and you can take to supplier great online shop.

Les from Fitzroy

Les from FitzroyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stellar service

1st delivery of $1000 TV given by courier to wrong person and could not be located. Buy Smarte assisted with claim against courier company and within 2 days of approval, dispatched a replacement. They absorbed the insurance excess and delivery cost so I was not out of pocket. Arrived safely and working like a charm. Service well beyond my expectation, hugely impressed.

Wayne J.

Wayne J.Perth, WA

Dodgy as the day is long.

Katie P.

Katie P.South-East, TAS

Still waiting for product 3 weeks later

I ordered a Dyson vacuum cleaner on 4/11/19, it was reportedly dispatched on 5/11/19 however I am still awaiting delivery of this product. This could be an issue with the courier CourierPlease but its hard to say. I have reported the issue to BuySmarte and am still awaiting a resolution.

David H

David HSydney, NSW

Amazing price and exceptional customer service!

I purchased an LG C9 55" OLED TV and chose Buy Smarte because they offered by far the best price I could find by several hundred dollars! What I didn't expect was also one of the best customer experiences I've had in a fair while. Almost immediately after placing my order online on a Thursday, they got in touch to schedule a convenient day for delivery. They were able to offer the very next day, the Friday, so I grabbed it. From there the communication was first class with them giving me a rough window on the day and also an SMS about an hour prior to their arrival. They even took the packaging away after unpacking the TV. Truly exceptional customer service! Thank you Buy Smarte!

Nathan H

Nathan HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service.

I rarely place reviews, but the experience I had with buysmarte was so amazing that I had to place a review.
I purchased a Samsung TV for my girlfriend from Buysmarte but it was defected from factory. I contacted buysmarte and they were very quick to reply and helpful.
They understood my situation and trusted in me and organised a courier to come pick up the faulty TV and then sent out a new one, completely free!
The whole process was very quick and easy.
Will definitely recommend Buysmarte to my friends and will purchase again.
Thank you!

Petros

PetrosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

After making a mistake on my part. I contacted customer service to assist me with replacing my product for one I wanted. The went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied with my purchase. It was truly more than what I could of expected

Lisa Turner

Lisa TurnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super quick delivery time

We had a TV die on Saturday, did some online research and came across Buysmarte through the Zip Pay website. We ordered the new TV on at 10am on Monday. By 3pm we had an email advising that it had been dispatched. The courier arrived at our door at 2:30pm the very next day. We could not be happier with that service.