Buzz A Geek

• Job Satisfaction
ABC

ABCSydney Surrounds, NSW

Geoff was just great

Geoff was very helpful came in time, sorted all my computer issues and even helped me purchase the correct webcam for my computer. Great work and will now always use Buzz A Geek

Solution at last

After many hours of unsuccessful remote access by Lenovo and then Brother, Chris from BuzzaGeek finally fixed the connection problem between my laptop and printer. A very pleasant communicator and I'm a very happy customer. I can highly recommend BuzzaGeek.

My Feedback

My FeedbackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Punctual and quick

As a first time user of Buzz a Geek, I was very impressed with the technician. and with the Company. Fixed my problem , I would recommend and use them again.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how Buzz A Geek compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Lili

LiliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Prompt

This is the second time we have used Buzz a Geek because we were very happy the first time. We had a tricky problem, but they didn't give up till it was fixed. Most importantly when you're running a business, attention was given almost immediately both times.

Quirica

QuiricaSydney, NSW

This is perfect, and couldn't do without it. Very professional, and nothing is a problem.

I engaged Buzzageek to help me with my computer issues. They were very professional and nothing was a problem. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future.

Feedback For You

Feedback For YouHunter Region, NSW

Tech Issue Fixed In A Flash

Fantastic support, fixed my issue within one hour. Professional, courteous, cost effective. Very pleased I have found this company and will be using them again. Thank so much for all your help.

John P.

John P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Solution was found, when no-one else could....!!

Focused, intuitive, capable and knowledgeable.... Never went to too hard busket done their work with a positive outcome and solution. When others failed including our own service privider, they didn't... highly recommended... Many thanks!!

John Doyle

John Doyle

Outstanding service personal touch efficici

Had to move from windows 7 to 10. This company was personal, outstandingly knowledgeable and very reasonably priced. Took two hours but the result was better than expected. Highly recommended.

Sanitise computer scan

From the first contact phone call I found Buzz a Geek staff to be really professional in the way they handled my case. Nothing seems to be problem for them and their charges are quite reasonable in this day and age!
I recommend them highly.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how Buzz A Geek compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Bruno

BrunoSouth East Queensland, QLD

A real-life IT superhero just when I needed one.

I've used them for quite sometime now and found that they're very professional and available when you need them. Their support staff are friendly and the technician jumped all over the issues and got my business back up and running really quickly.

Very Happy!!

Christopher was a my savour got the job done straight away!! And got several jobs done and one in particular that others couldn’t do! Glad I found you! Top work.

Geoff

GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Chris handled himself very professionally and gave my very service. He is very well mannered and polite. He was very prompt and arrived ontime. He allowed me to meet a deadline.

gail ludlow

gail ludlowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Chris was on time and provided excellent service, very helpful and patient, this is my first time with this company and the end result was very satisfactory. l will definitely use this service again.

Fay ThomsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always come to my rescue

I'm an elderly lady living on the Sunshine Coast. I first had Buzz A Geek round way back in 2014. Chris has always been so attentive in dealing with Mac problems. I would recommend him to anybody that had computer issues. Thanks Chris!

Fay Thomson

And he always likes a cup of tea