By The Rules

4.5

Shelley C.

Shelley C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent from start to finish!

Their service was fantastic - from day 1 until after settlement, we knew exactly what was happening and what we needed to do. They made the sale of our property seamless. Highly recommend!

First-time buyer

First-time buyerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cut price service

By The Rules is a system based, “cut price“ service which may not suit everyone, such as some first-time buyers who need a lot of guidance (like me). They advertise providing “exceptional tailored service”, but told me if I needed truly personal service every step of the way I should go elsewhere and I’d have to pay more than twice the price. I stayed with them, but in the end was disappointed about the lack of helpful advice, guidance and communication, particularly at a critical stage.

N Mason

N MasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

For First Home Buyers They Are EXCELLENT!

Where to start, Nadeene has been a rock in the entire process of us purchasing our land for a new build, ensuring that we were fully informed on all legal requirements & even following up with the bank on our behalf when we were held up before settlement. One thing I can advise those looking to purchase using a Guarantor, it is a process. However, Nadeene knew more about the process than our Mortgage Broker & that is a testament to the level of care her & her team puts into her clients. Worth every penny spent. Thanks again team!!

Andrea

AndreaSydney, NSW

Worked twice with them. Always excellent experience.

The team is great, very professional and helpful. They reply at once and you always feel looked after. The service they provided us was well priced too. I would definitely recommend them.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and very courteous

Cindy and her team have been a pleasure to work with. Very informative, courteous and professional.

Cindy answered our long list of questions and made our first sale an easy transaction. Cindy provided advice the whole way along.

Highly recommend to anyone buying and/or selling a house. 5/5

Excellent Team

The Team at By The Rules are great. Always happy to explain things. They are friendly and genuine. Very professional, and excellent at what they do. Very good knowing they are looking after things for their clients. :)

Jay and Ally Brown

Jay and Ally Brown

Easiest real estate transaction ever.

Petra helps us beat the real estate blues. From the very beginning, she was courteous, professional and was willing to go that extra mile for us. Petra always got back to us in a reasonable time when we contacted her with any issues we had and she was able to get things done. Her advice was professional and helpful. We would have no problems at all recommending her (Bytherules Conveyancing) to anyone needing professional services for their real estate needs.

lana c.

lana c.South East Queensland, QLD

Great team of professionals

We have been dealing with a few solicitors and these guys are the best :)
always helpful and take care of their clients and always find solutions to any problems might have
highly recommend them

Kaye

KayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service

We used by the rules for both buying and selling our properties. The whole experience was positive. They made the process very simple and straightforward. Would highly recommend their service.

Lyn D.

Lyn D.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional, Prompt and Friendly

Took the hassle out of purchasing my new property. Would highly recommend Amy to anyone and everyone for her friendly and so efficient service. The price was right too. Lyn D

Excellent service

Made the purchase of a property so easy. I was moving around so doing it all electronically was great. Highly recommend to those who are electronic savvy. Thank you again.

Poor communication

Kalled S.

Kalled S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent!

Highly recommend to friends and family! Love Chloe, the service is amazing and she's on top of it all. Organized, knowledgeable, and freindly service. They are local and great prices.

Rod

RodFar North Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommended

I have utilised bytherules on two seperate property purchases and one property sale. The recent purchase was an extremely long process due to having trouble selling my property in the current environment. From start to finish (sale to purchase) the process took 10 months, at all times I was kept updated and informed of all that was required. Tracee Brown's attitude and professionalism throughout was outstanding. I will be recommending both bytherules and Tracee whenever possible in the future.

Bec C.

Bec C.South East Queensland, QLD

Tracee is a STAR!

Being an agent myself I have to trust that any client I refer to a solicitor is going to handle their file professionally and in a timely matter. You don't have to sit by the phone hoping you get a call back, Tracee is immediate with all her responses. I could not fault her! Nothing is too much trouble. I cannot recommend Tracee enough, I know anyone I send her way is in safe hands.

Louise

LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Service

I can't say enough good things about Jess at Bytherules Redcliffe. She went out of her way to make the sale of our house so easy and stressfree. So quick to respond and kept us up to date at every stage. We will recommend Bytherules to everyone!

Roy

RoySydney, NSW

Lazy disinterested people who cannot be reached

In an emergency race to exchange I was told that “We simply are not available on a Sunday”.

Rude uncaring people who don’t go the extra mile for their clients.

happy

happy

Love These People

We were selling our house and buying another and could not believe the friendly and hassle free experience dealing with Shari McDougall Gympie.This lady is the nicest and most easy to get along with person we have ever met.True blue is the word I would use because there is no one who can make you feel so good and stress free. Would recommend to anyone

Daks

Daks

At ease

Great service while selling our old house and purchasing our new house, very professional, we were at ease through the whole transaction. We would highly recommend Bytherules.

Absolutely Amazing

We have used Cindy a few times now and she is seriously amazing. Her communication is very efficient and she is always on the ball. Would never use anyone else. Thank you for being so amazing