By The Rules

Wonderful Service

I can't say enough good things about Jess at Bytherules Redcliffe. She went out of her way to make the sale of our house so easy and stressfree. So quick to respond and kept us up to date at every stage. We will recommend Bytherules to everyone!

Lazy disinterested people who cannot be reached

In an emergency race to exchange I was told that “We simply are not available on a Sunday”.

Rude uncaring people who don’t go the extra mile for their clients.

Love These People

We were selling our house and buying another and could not believe the friendly and hassle free experience dealing with Shari McDougall Gympie.This lady is the nicest and most easy to get along with person we have ever met.True blue is the word I would use because there is no one who can make you feel so good and stress free. Would recommend to anyone

At ease

Great service while selling our old house and purchasing our new house, very professional, we were at ease through the whole transaction. We would highly recommend Bytherules.

Absolutely Amazing

We have used Cindy a few times now and she is seriously amazing. Her communication is very efficient and she is always on the ball. Would never use anyone else. Thank you for being so amazing

Disappointing

I was extremely disappointed with the service I received when I engaged the firm to buy a house. They were never willing to question the sellers' solicitor although I had the evidence to show I was being taken for a ride. At the end of the day, this firm wants to ensure they get their commission and they are not into doing the right thing by you. Its too much effort for them.

Always professional. Always effecient and helpful

Nothing is ever an issue. Always helpful. Love visible fees. And the portal is an excellent way of keeping track.

Brilliant Service, Highly Recommend!

I would like to say a big thank you to Petra she was amazing throughout the transaction. We were helping our son Sam with the process of purchasing his first home and as you can imagine it can be a bit stressful. Petra made the whole process easy and stress free, she would return phone calls straight away, she was approachable and very informative. I would have no hesitation recommending Petra & By The Rules Conveyancing to family and friends in the future.
Thanks,
Jamie, Zoe and Sam

Enthusiastic and Very Professional

Brendan Yung's client service, professionalism and enthusiasm is refreshing. Very easy to get in contact and always has a smile.

Absolute service of excellent

Wonderful customer service, everything was seamless, totally worry free!! The professionalism and friendliness of the staff took away any stress, most importantly, they were always on call if you needed them. Cannot recommend them more highly.

No Dramas.

By The Rules were great with no dramas or hassles and were friendly. Customer service was good and they kept us informed.

Very helpful and proffessional service

Nothing was to much trouble, easy to talk too and made the whole transaction simple. Thank you. Would highly recommend BTR.

Very helpful and Professional

They have managed lot of our properties and always kept us updated about the status. They do not try to make money over everything. Very reasonable and professional service.

We have used BYR for 2 successful purchases in the last 2 years. Under BTR's guidance, our recent contract was terminated successfully with no penalties.

Very Professional Easy company to deal with

I have used Cindy from RedBox Conveyancing a number of times and find her service to be very professional. The online process makes everything very easy. Cindy is alway prompt in answering any of my queries. I have and will recommend Cindy to anyone who requires a conveyancer in QLD.

Great customer service with very well priced fees.

I have used BTR three times in the past two years. I have also used them to write up the initial contract when I sold a property privately. In one contract when I was buying they suggested a more appropriate and better wording from a seller's solicitor - to my advantage. I found staff to be courteous and always helpful. Queries were followed up quickly. Their fees are very good. As everything can be done over the computer there is no need to travel into the office which saves a lot of time and organising. I highly recommend By The Rules Conveyancing to anybody who is looking to buy or sell real estate. Rating 10/10

Stressful experience made much easier

Buying a place can be so stressful, especially when it's the first time - you have no real idea what is required or when you need to have it completed by. By The Rules took all the worry and anxiety out of the procedure for me - can't thank them enough.

Brilliant, Professional Service.

I have used BRT Conveyancing twice in the last six months and I can't speak highly enough of them. Everyone, from the paralegals to the solicitors are friendly and helpful, I am extremely happy with the service and I wouldn't go anywhere else now, I plan on using them for all my purchases and sales in the future.

Awesome

BTR have settled 4 properties over recent years for us and we would not go anywhere else. The team of Carolynne and Leanne are amazing, professional and always ensured settlement occured on time and with no hassles. Would only use them in the future - AWESOME

Tremendous Service

Great service that efficiently covers out requirements with the selling of the house. By The Rules alerted us to an issue with the bank we were using, had it not been for the due diligence showed by our representative, this contract could have easily floundered at settlement. Excellent service from By The Rules company - we will gladly refer them to others - excellent value for money as well!