Dave 82316

Plan Cost per Month: $33.00

Ric S.

Ric S.Perth, WA

Excellent Service

Always easy to contact and talk with. Always willing to help.
I have a "Blue" account and the coverage, connectivity and quality is always excellent.
They have a variety of plans to suit all budgets and are always happy to either upgrade or downgrade plans to meet your current needs.
I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants true value for their dollar and also wants to be valued as a customer.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.90

Review collected in partnership with C Mobile

Best mobile plan available !!!!!!

This is the best mobile plan I have ever had. It's so inexpensive but gives me loads of talk/text and I get much better coverage and reception than my previous "Big Name" provider.
I wish more people of my age (71) knew about it as it's perfect.
I havn't had a single problem in two years !!!!!

Plan Cost per Month: $11.90

AS you go Red plan works ok for me

The as you go red plan suits my situation fine. Coverage is Vodaphone, so probably not as good as Telstra, but I hardly go bush anymore. I rarely use data

electroboySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, Value for money provider

Just signed up my mother for a new service after she was getting the run around by a optus store. it was an easy process to sign her up online with the sim arriving a few days later. Great work Guys many thanks as now i don't have to hear about optus not working.

Plan Cost per Month: $5.00

ozCPA

ozCPAQueensland, 4020

You Cannot Go Wrong With C Mobile (FABULOUS SERVICE)

Since moving over to C Mobile a few years ago, I have found their service THE BEST in the industry. They offer very reasonably priced phone and data plans with a choice (by the customer) of using either Telstra or Vodafone. Their plans are post-paid and do not require the customer to enter into a long-term contract ,,, plans can be swapped or cancelled on a month-to-month basis. And in the very rare event that an issue needs to be discussed, their Customer Service team is based in AUSTRALIA; with very customer-focused Australian representatives. In my opinion, you just cannot go wrong with C Mobile. I would recommend them without any hesitation whatsoever!

Plan Cost per Month: $10.90

Brian HowardSydney, NSW

Robust, Reliable Great Aussie Service and Inexpensive!

I've been with C Mobile for just on 12 months and was previously with Vodafone. I'm now using the same network but at less than a THIRD(!) the price. The Aussie based service is at least as good and as responsive as Vodafone, which was good itself. The transition over and keeping my number was smooth as I could ask for. I can highly recommend C Mobile.

Plan Cost per Month: $9.90

JR

JRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding customer service sets C mobile apart.

Outstanding customer service sets C mobile apart from other phone providers. Adjustments to plans are made.quickly and efficiently. To C mobile I'm an individual, not just another customer. I'm using their blue plan for excellent coverage.

Plan Cost per Month: $17.95
Included Data per Month:2 GB
DVN

DVN

Happy with the prising, coverage and support

Joined CMobile in 2016. Didn't have huge issues since when.
Great network coverage (especially after we moved to blue plan - Telstra network).
Support is good and quick with response (via email).
Strongly recommend!

Plan Cost per Month: $9.90

Cheap plan
Really great service
whenever I call with any issue (most being my own fault) it is always resolved with a quick friendly call. They even called me to upgrade my plan for no extra charge

Plan Cost per Month: $24.00
Included Data per Month:4 GB

Woodpusher

WoodpusherNorth Western Region, NSW

Customer Service Less Than Good

C-mobile did not advise me as existing customer that it had new plans with price reductions. Tried telephoning their "help desk", and it rang out. Tried again later in the week, and was contacted to a non-English speaking service officer. When I ported to a better value alternate supplier using the Telstra network, they continued to bill me. Their accounting system did know I ported my number elsewhere. Not a seamless port. Telephoned and got through to a service officer eventually who arrange for a system credit to be applied to a bill I received for a period after I ported my telephone number away from Cmobile. Customer service less than satisfactory

Plan Cost per Month: $21.00

Duncan

DuncanSydney, NSW

Great service at a competitive price. Coverage is very good. Support is excellent; when I need help there is always a real person the answers the phone with no waiting time. Very happy with the service

Plan Cost per Month: $24.95

Dodge_Charger

Dodge_Charger

Highly recommended

Offers very reasonable PAYG rates on a plan for the low call user. Would suit retirees.
Using the Vodafone network, the coverage is fine for our daily use. Can also choose to use Telstra for a slightly higher rate.
Great service when I mislaid the tiny nano SIM card.

Plan Cost per Month: $20.00

Brian Piper

Brian PiperSydney Surrounds, NSW

Finally, a customer focused supplier

The product is good (Telstra's coverage) but the customer service is superb - you can call, get the phone answered, understand the person AND be understood, get clear and concise response. I have multiple accounts through this provider and thoroughly recommend them.

Plan Cost per Month: $19.90

Review collected in partnership with C Mobile

Online speed, connectivity, good as per my contract (RED); monthly report woeful

The statement I receive each month is all but unintelligable regarding my usage patterns to date, ie its purely a reproduced billing statement, period! Might as well just inform me by email when my contract is about to expire, so I can top up then.

angiegg

angieggSouth East Queensland, QLD

Adequate service at a good price.

Network coverage is excellent. No issues encountered and no dropouts. Coverage has been available in city, rural Queensland areas and northern NSW.
Data download is fast. Have had no lag time.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.00

Review collected in partnership with C Mobile

Happy with C Mobile service.

We are happy with all aspects of this mobile phone service provider. Their billings costs are very reasonable and they are easily contactable and easy to deal with if you need to query anything.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.00

Review collected in partnership with C Mobile

Fantastic value for money.

My use is 99% phone only and I haven't experienced any issue with dropouts. Service is good and pricing is excellent.
The few times that I use data it is fast enough for my use.

No fuss great service

C Mobile offers great service and plans. On the few occasions I've needed to contact C Mobile the replies and help have been prompt and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. I'm a very happy customer.

Plan Cost per Month: $23.00
Included Data per Month:4 GB

Pat

PatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, affordable flexible plans!

We have always enjoyed good service, reliable network coverage and prompt, friendly replies to any queries. We'll be staying with C Mobile.....when you're on a good thing, stick to it! Pat

Plan Cost per Month: $16.90
Included Data per Month:2 GB

Amelia C.asked

Can you phone internationally for free with C Mobile ?
I don't think Circles.Life offers free international phone calls.

Can I keep my current Vodafone post-paid number with C Mobile ?

DHC
DHC

As far as I know, when I asked C Mobile (who are actually in Australia, so do speak real English!), you can choose Vodaphone or Telstra as the carrier of your particular service, so you get whatever those carriers provide. C Mobile suggest it is cheaper to get a foreign card when you go overseas as a best option for international travel. As to calling overseas from here, I don't do it, but the C Mobile help desk people have been very good to deal with, so just give them a call. They have a web site. Cheers DC

Amelia C.

Will do so thanks DC. Interesting that C Mobile gives you the choice of either Vodafone or Telstra.

Robin V

Robin Vasked

How do I view plans and also sign up for a pre paid sim deal

electroboy

Go to C Plans at the top, select plan add to cart and follow the signup process. all sim plans are post paid that i can see and month to month no contract.

Brian Howard

Hi Robin, To view their plans simply go to their website https://www.cmobile.com.au/. You can buy from the site as well. I don't know that they actually have pre-paid plans, can't see it on their site (I'm on post paid) so call 1300 545 000. They use both Telstra and Vodafone networks and I've found them reliable, responsive to queries and excellent value. I shopped around for quite a while comparing, as best I could, 'apples to apples' and C-Mobile came out on top by quite a margin. I was with Vodafone direct for 20 years, they were very good, but overr the past few years their prices increased exponentially and now it is $45 for their cheapest plan. I am paying only $9-90/mth for unlimited calls and 1GB data (more than adequate for me on a phone. The only advantage Vodafone gave me was $5 roaming overseas - a fantastic inclusion IF you need it., I didn't so C-Mobile became a no-brainer for me. Good experience so far, been about a year or more. Oh, ALL AUSTRALIAN too, including all support! BIG plus in my eyes. I have found ZERO downside so far, at least for my purposes which is phone, email and the odd bit of data. Highly recommended.

Donna

Donnaasked

How do I get out of my plan? I am not happy with the bullying tactics of Cmobile over a $10 overdue amount and I would like to get out of it asap. Not happy at all

C Mobile
Yasmin C.C Mobile

Hi Donna,

You activated your account on July 13 and have only paid one invoice.. Your September bill was due on 15 September, and your October bill was due on 15 October. You have not paid either of these invoices. It is not $10 overdue, it is $36.30 overdue. Unfortunately we had to restrict your service due to non-payment. We have not bullied you in any way whatsoever. We are happy to disconnect your service for you, or we are also happy to lift the restrictions on your service if you pay the arrears. Please give us a call on 1300 545000 if you need to discuss it. If you are having financial difficulties we are also happy to allow you to pay your debt off with a suitable arrangement.

Regards
CMobile Support

TrueReviews
TrueReviews

They dont know customers are always right, it sounds.

Get an answer from our members and C Mobile representatives