Listing monitored by C Mobile

Pros

Responsive customer service
Simple to set up
Great coverage

Caitlin
CaitlinNorth Western Region, NSW

It was a seamless transition. Excellent.

The move to CMobile went smoothly. It was incredibly simple to set up. I didn't lose any coverage when my phone number was transferred to the new sim. Where we live, we find that Telstra Network provides the greatest and most stable network coverage. Great signal and the deal is ideal and meets my needs. I can't think of anything I dislike about it.

WendyLF
WendyLFWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Poor customer service - a shame my experience did not reflect the previous good reviews

The SIM was sent to the wrong address and after waiting weeks for a SIM that did not arrive, I contacted them and they told me "we sent it to your PO box." I don't have a PO box.
Some time later I put the phone into a previously unused phone and found it would not work. Emergency calls only. After spending the afternoon communicating via their message app and trying all the suggestions they offered - no success. Still Emergency calls only. I decided to give up and try another provider.
My request for a refund of the application fee were refused. Make of it what you will.

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only
Soph
SophSydney, NSW

Great!

A great product! No issues at all, EVER! Highly recommended! I’m using the Telstra option. Works like clockwork!!! Their plans are fantastic and very affordable. Do not hesitate, if you wish a simple and easy plan.

Andrew C.
Andrew C.South East Queensland, QLD

Registration and porting done simply and quickly

Found cmobile online. Registered for 3 cheap mobile services on Monday night. Had expected it to take a week. Received the SIM cards in mail Wednesday and activated them that night. Phone numbers were ported by 9:15 the next morning. All done without hassle and very quickly.

greycalli
greycalliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No problems at all.

Change over to C mobile early last year when my existing carrier went to Optus which doesn't work in our house very well.
Cmobile was easy to talk to ,phones ported smoothly and quickly,one small drama a few months back,an odd small charge that made no sense,sorted and account amended in a couple of minutes.
Very happy with them.
Oh,and talking to people who speak the same language is a plus.

Local Reception
Joyce
Joyce

Smooth Sailing

I have just changed over to CMobile Red and am very satisfied with the whole process. The Sim arrived promptly and it was a pleasant experience talking to the staff at CMobile. I look forward to a long relationship with this company. I have convinced my husband to change over too.

Edna
EdnaSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service. Value for money!!

One of the best I found with Telstra coverage needed. Effortless transfer, sim arrived in 2 days and extremely quick without any issues moving my number over. Great value for money and nice to speak to a friendly Aussie! Highly recommend

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Elicia H.
Elicia H.Illawarra, NSW

Be Wary - They Take Your Money Twice

I went onto c mobile to pre pay a bill to facilitate my budgeting...the transaction went through .... all good portal end --- but when I went to check my bank account it appeared twice. I have since had to put in place spending restrictions due to this .... I just hope I get an immediate refund for this considering the poor customer service I have received.

Matthew R
Matthew RGoulburn Valley, VIC

Terrible

I thought Cmobile was a good company until they told me they don’t want me as a customer just because my number kept getting ported out when it was not my fault the providers that was trying to port my number didn’t cancel the ports

Jay. B.
Jay. B. Perth, WA

A fantastic, no-frills provider with superb custom service

PAUL     TOWNSVILLE
PAUL TOWNSVILLENorth Queensland, QLD

A communication company that knows how to communicate

If I'd known how easy and hassle free it is to change to Cmobile I'd have done it years ago. Everything from their comprehensive website to their prompt and friendly communication by phone and email is first class.
Porting my old number was a much simpler process than I'd imagined and on the blue plan I haven't noticed any difference at all to the coverage I had with Telstra, even when out of town. Great value for money.

Pow-Chuan L.
Pow-Chuan L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Maff
MaffGold Coast

Always good in all ways!

Switched to this company. Prices are great. But the service has also been just fine, all smooth, no more dramas such as we had with former provider.

No drop outs.
Large variety of plans from small to big.
We only need the smaller ones.

Real value for the money!

erz
erzSydney Surrounds, NSW

Service always Good

We use C mobile for our business, always good customer service, easy to get a hold of a person not a machine, if in need of anything. many thanks to the team.

oli b
oli bmelbourne

upset customer

had some problem with messages and my phone had problem i even send in my emails to show im no making joke still paid bill and left encounter i had on email with customer service man very bad was told delibaretly i ripped them off and i paid bill as well im no welcome anytime again save your stress which left me upset disrespected and go away there is no reason to speak rude and unpolite customers unproffesional choose provider who will trat you good

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only

Stephen B.
Stephen B.asked

Hi,
I have checked your coverage map against the Telstra coverage map and there is a considerable difference between the 2.
Do you not cover the same network areas as Telstra ?

Regards,
Steve

Joseph
Josephasked

I have got 2 questions please:
1. Monthly Payment: Do you send a bill by email at the end of the month which I prefer, or direct debit through the bank?
2. Do I have to cancel my current provider or you do the job?
JL

Peter H.C MobileSend a private message
Phil D.
Phil D.asked

Does the Blue 30GB plan charge for international texts or not. On the summary page it says 60c per text, but on the critical info summary it says they're unlimited....???

Peter H.C MobileSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and C Mobile representatives

About CMobile

CMobile is an 100% Australian-owned phone service provider that offers a variety of mobile plans, including business plans.

These include:

• CMobile Red Plans: these are delivered on Vodafone’s 4G/LTE mobile network, covering 96% of the Australian population and having plans ranging from $5 to $39.90 a month. Casual mobile users can also opt for a $50 yearly plan.
  • CMobile Blue Plans: these use parts of Telstra’s mobile network, with plans ranging from $10 to $65 a month.
  • Mobile Data Plans: A Red 2GB plan costs $10 per month, while the Blue 3GB plan costs $12 a month.

SIM-only plans have no lock-in contracts, so you can have freedom to choose a service that works best for you.

For those needing a business plan, there are mobile handset, mobile broadband, IoT, and M2M plans available. CMobile also provides a web portal so that you can manage your mobile fleet and easily access usage and billing information.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that CMobile’s customer service was exceptional. Reviewers particularly liked how professional and friendly representatives of the company were, and said that they were easy to reach and replied to their questions and queries in a timely manner.
  • Reviewers also said that setting up a plan was simple, with those who needed their number ported saying that it was quick and easy to do.
  • They also appreciated the great coverage of CMobile plans, saying that they didn’t experience drop outs in connection.
CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers