Jay. B.

Jay. B. Perth, WA

A fantastic, no-frills provider with superb custom service

PAUL     TOWNSVILLE

PAUL TOWNSVILLENorth Queensland, QLD

A communication company that knows how to communicate

If I'd known how easy and hassle free it is to change to Cmobile I'd have done it years ago. Everything from their comprehensive website to their prompt and friendly communication by phone and email is first class.
Porting my old number was a much simpler process than I'd imagined and on the blue plan I haven't noticed any difference at all to the coverage I had with Telstra, even when out of town. Great value for money.

Pow-Chuan L.

Pow-Chuan L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Maff

MaffGold Coast

Always good in all ways!

Switched to this company. Prices are great. But the service has also been just fine, all smooth, no more dramas such as we had with former provider.

No drop outs.
Large variety of plans from small to big.
We only need the smaller ones.

Real value for the money!

erz

erzSydney Surrounds, NSW

Service always Good

We use C mobile for our business, always good customer service, easy to get a hold of a person not a machine, if in need of anything. many thanks to the team.

olivera

oliveramelbourne

upset customer

had some problem with messages and my phone had problem i even send in my emails to show im no making joke still paid bill and left encounter i had on email with customer service man very bad was told delibaretly i rlped them and i pay bill h aswell im no welcome anytime again save your stress which left me upset and go away is no reason to speak this way to customers

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Great Telco

I came from Optus who said nothing is wrong with their conection. I was getting 2 MB/second download and 0.5 upload. I need reliable service for Zoom calls. Could not get post paid with other carriers due to bad credit history. By chance found Cmobile. Initial enquiry was handled in a professional manner by local person in Australia. Number was ported over smoothly. Now have 60 to 90 MB download and aroud 20 upload at 7.00 pm peak period. Thank you very much.

Fitnesspm

FitnesspmMount Waverley

I found the only phone provider that had perfect service during Victoria`s COVID-19 lockdown.

Melanie T.

Melanie T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My network coverage has been really good and I have not experienced and frequent dropouts. The data downloads are faster than my last service and their servicdd egg is really good if you require any assistance

JulesV

JulesVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service at Fabulous Price!

I've used C Mobile for many years and have always found them to be reliable, courteous and excellent value for money. A great way to take care of your mobile needs!

Muzza

Muzza

Great

Great company .Easy to deal and great service if there is ever a problem .And so good to speak to an Aussie if you need to call .Never had a drop out ...Highly recommend .....

Kept overcharging me for a service I didn't ask for

These guys switched me across to a plan on Telstra but didn't tell me about the excess data charges. Kept requesting a switch back, but was ignored. Not quite as it seems

M-R

M-RSouthwest, VIC

C Mobile easily out-performs all the others

Never had a dropout, never had a problem !
These guys are simply the best in the business.
And Support don't even growl if you ask them something half-witted ! - how's that ?! [grin]

Mike

MikeBallarat

Down to earth, low cost and great service

Relatively low cost
Service personnel on the phone were great
Fast, robust data service as it uses Telstra
Overall very happy with C-mobile, and have three phones with them (moved away from Telstra)

Paul

PaulWestern District, VIC

A great Australian Company - 5* Customer Service

How pleasant to talk to Australian based operators who greet me by my name, and don't ask 100 questions before helping. These guys are like talking to friends. After dealing with clinical emails, overseas call centres, and operators who struggle with English, it is such a breathe of fresh air to deal with this company.

This is the way all phone companies should be. Life with my mobile company has improved dramatically since I made the switch back to an Australian company. I have no links to this company. Just a happy paying customer.

Dave 82316

Dave 82316Central Queensland, QLD

At Last a Fantastic Caring Mobile Company

Went to C Mobile 6 months ago, all I can say is fantastic in every way. Anytime you call you actually speak to a real person without major wait time.

Anne and Adam

Anne and AdamGosford

Waste of Money

They never provided the 2MB of data as promised in our plan, and even went so far as to brick our phone when we reached 1MB of data (so we could not even use the phone credit we had already paid for). Total waste of money and no customer service at all.

JohnCM

JohnCMBrisbane

The Absolute Best

Great company, great products, great prices and the best phone support I've ever experienced. Nine of our family and friends have moved to C Mobile and all love C Mobile.

Excellent company

Excellent company and great plan. It's cheap, the customer service team are awesome (never on hold). Highly recommend (and I do to all my friends). Great coverage. No issues. Also, C-mobile value customer loyalty and reward you. What's not to love?

Review collected in partnership with C Mobile

Ric S.

Ric S.Perth, WA

Excellent Service

Always easy to contact and talk with. Always willing to help.
I have a "Blue" account and the coverage, connectivity and quality is always excellent.
They have a variety of plans to suit all budgets and are always happy to either upgrade or downgrade plans to meet your current needs.
I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants true value for their dollar and also wants to be valued as a customer.

Review collected in partnership with C Mobile