Cable Chick

Cable Chick

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (36)
Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great advice and product.

Your knowledgeable employee was able to solve an issue I had connecting extras to my tv. The sale and subsequent delivery went without a hitch. The spitter box you suggested has worked a treat. I am a previous customer and I will purchase from you in the future without doubt.

pjj.1600

pjj.1600Hobart, TAS

Excellent service and delivery

Purchased HDMI Cable on the 24th March and recieved it in Tasmania on the 25th March beat that!!!!
Thanks to the Chick and Australia POST

OK Kid

OK KidBendigo

Excellent product; absolutely the bee's knees

Good company to deal with. Product easy to find on website. Item is obviously of superior quality.
Impressed with packaging and excellent quick delivery time

Richard P.

Richard P.Hunter Region, NSW

Always fast delivery and good quality.

Purchase from Cablechick often. Had technical issue with shopping cart leaving out an item I'd saved. They sent remainder of my order postage free.

Ash

AshVIC, 3429

$ 45 wasted because there was no sign of balanced or unbalanced

Great service fixing my error.

Ordered a cable, but realised soon afterwards I had made an error. I contacted them where they worked with me to find a suitable replacement. In the end there wasn’t anything so refunded my money without question.
They responded very quickly to each query for an issue caused by my error. Very much appreciated.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
DJe

DJe

Great length

Found exactly what I needed within moments, quality fantastic, pleased with the super fast shipping and the correspondence of the Cable Chick people, so many great options to choose for your cabling needs.Service is second to none!

Deborah

DeborahSydney, NSW

The CC Angel came to my rescue

I had bought from CC before so when I bought a new TV I emailed for help with pictures of my cable and the wall socket.

Older lady here so I had no idea. The Cable Chick Angel replied to my email about 5 mins later. She sent me links to a couple of products, one for my new TV and the other for my old TV so it was good to go to the new owner.

Thank you very much CC for going the extra mile. Even though my purchase wasn't much I received top rate service! I will always purchase from you in the future and I've mentioned you to family and friends.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

VERY IMPRESSED

I had an issue with needing a USB C adaptor.
My local JB Hi Fi computer guy put me onto Cablechick.
Ordered on Monday morning, sent Monday morning and arrived Tuesday lunchtime!!
They are in Brisbane and Im in Melbourne, thats super impressive.
Well done and I am singing your praises all day long.
Adaptor works a treat and Im just disappointed I didnt order a couple of Iphone cords at the same time.
Will be using Cablechick again.

Find out how Cable Chick compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Outstanding service with a minimum of fuss

I have used Cable Chick for years and they consistently tick all the boxes. The right advice, the right price, same day shipment, properly packaged, goods exactly as described. Can’t ask for more than that.

Soy

SoyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great electronics store with wonderful support staff

Nice colourful website that's very easy to search and navigate your way around. A great source for all your cable and converter needs. I recently purchased some networking cables and connectors and they work amazing.

Elliott R.

Elliott R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Excellent after sales support

I had a minor issue with a cable I purchased and sent them a message, within 10 minutes they responded with an apology and that they were sending out a replacement (higher quality) cable, no questions asked. I'll definitely be ordering from cable chick again.

Nikki

NikkiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality Service snd product

For me, was a great online experience and service. Safe, secure, thorough, from purchase to receival.Very happy with high quality product. Would definitely use again if need anything they supply. Feels good to be able to support Aussie business.

Raymond Mc D.

Raymond Mc D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Reasonable Priced HDMI Cable with fantastic performance

The Cable arrived in good time frame, it was reasonably priced, connected
it up to my computer and projector and wow what an improvement over the
old VGA signal, can now run 1920x1080 resolution instead of 1280x800.
Clearer picture, more Definition and mind blowing True Natural Colour,
Deeper Blacks something the VGA Signal lacked.
A very nice and reasonable priced Cable that dose the job, no need to pay big dollars for one, just come to Cable Chick for the best quality at the right price. Raymond.

Excellent service, would recommend

Was a little skeptical about using CableChick but I decided to bite the bullet and ordered a Playstation 2 & 3 Component Video AV Cable (PS2 & PS3 Compatible) on the 23/07 at 11:52 PM, was shipped on the 24/07 and arrived at my place on the 25/07. Very quick service, would definitely recommend!

Anthony L

Anthony LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Right cable, right price, great timing!

Frustrating to get equipment with cord too short or wrong. Finding the right cord is time-consuming, so fantastic to find Cable Chick! Prompt delivery, goods exactly as described. Highly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Sharon W.

Sharon W.Darling Downs, QLD

Exactly what I needed, and delivered within 24 hours!

I bought a 5m long HDMI cable to run from my PC to my new monitor set up remote to the PC. Ordered around 2:30pm on one day and I received it by lunch the next day. From Brisbane to Warwick Qld in less than 24 hours. Brilliant on all counts!

Fantastic Service & Great Quality Product

During this lockdown period, my family needed some extension leads for headphone/microphone headsets. It was very hard to source from elsewhere but CableChick.com.au had them. Transaction was simple and even better I was able to safely pick them up immediately (given I coincidentally live close to their warehouse). Most importantly, the customer service was exceptional and the quality of the product is excellent. Thoroughly recommended.

Problem Solved

I am really happy with the service you provided.
John helped me problem solve and work out that I initially purchased the wrong cable for the job and recommended an alternative to suit of which I purchased an was able to return the original cable for a refund. I will definitely consider Cable chick again.

Jonathan

JonathanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product, good price, quick service

Your range of products specific to your business is huge, every type of cable one could need, at a good price and delivered quickly when required to my door via the postie