Cable Chick

Cable Chick

Definitely the "Go To" place for my cable needs.

Found the site by word of mouth and was very impressed with the site and navigation layout.
Ample stock was available which is a rarity theses days and the the turn around time was fantastic. I live fairly close but could not have driven to the store that afternoon before it closed and so I opted for delivery and it arrived at my house early the following morning. Packaging was adequate and the contents were definitely of a superior quality compared to similar products on other sites. Will continue to use 'Cable Chick'

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedPower surge protector boards and stereo/audio extension cable

Would Purchase Again :)

Firstly I would like to commend Cable Chick for their website information. If it weren’t for the product descriptions I never would’ve found the cable I needed (I didn’t even know it existed at first.) Then when I found it I was a bit wary about purchasing it since it was not “cheap” so-to-speak. But it came in a timely manner, I am very happy with the quality and it is working well.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fit for purpose. Reasonable price.

I needed a usb extender that I could keep plugged in but was unobtrusive and durable enough to be used a lot. The coil gives it extra reach if I need it. Seems good quality so far. If it fails too soon, believe me, I'll update this review and let you know.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great range and fabulous service

Just a quick note to say thanks. I got a Fitbit Charge 3 for Christmas. It comes with a ridiculously short charging cable, so I googled to see if there was a cable I could get as an extender and found CableChick.

Your online store had a number of compatible cables (plus heaps more stuff!!), and it was just a matter of me deciding on which one!! To top it off, I ordered on the Sunday after xmas, got a confirmation that the product had been dispatched the next day (New Years Eve), and received it 2 January!!

The cable is perfect for what I needed, the price was low and the service was fantastic. Would definitely recommend your business.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The best place to buy cables.

Working in Events is tough, usually things are needed urgently that you cant by in stores.
I really like how I can jump on your website, you will always have the type of cord I am looking for and I know that my order will reach me in a matter of days, if not the next day.
Thanks for the awesome service on each of my orders so far!

Cable Chick really gets good online service.

Cable Chick has a huge range of stock, a clear an easy-to-use website and ships ordered goods promptly and quickly. I have been a customer for a few years and have always received quality goods at a very competitive price.

A great find

Hadn't heard of Cable Chick before until i googled to find the product I was looking for. Cable Chick's website was easy to navigate and had a very extensive range of products including the OTG I was looking for. The service quality and price were all excellent.

Amazing Service !!

Amazing how fast the delivery was and they followed up to make sure I was happy. The website was easy to use even for me - a novice.

great, responsive service

After a delivery problem they fixed it in 24 hours and sent it priority. I'm very happy with the support!

Brilliant customer service, easy to use website

Thank you for your efficient service and delivery of my recent order. The product was exactly what was advertised and does everything I need it to. Very reasonable price. It was my first time using this company and I definitely would again. Quick delivery was also a huge bonus!

Excellent product and service

Saw the item I wanted come in a newletter email. Jumped online, found the exact spec, in this case length of cable. Job done!! Delivery was timely!

Very Helpful Service

Great website which was easy to navigate even for an IT dummy like me! Great assistance and advice offered in response to my questions and I am very happy with the product that I purchased, it works perfectly!

Good products, good service

It was my first visit to Cable Chick's web site.
The cables were all listed in logical and easy to find categories. It was helpful to have extensive information about each item, making it easier to decide which one to purchase.
I ordered online, and it was posted on the same day I ordered, with the parcel arriving next day.
Good products, good service and reasonable prices. Can't ask for more than that.

Superior Cable

Extremely satisfied all around ! Product Knowledge and recommendations Service - Price and Quality - Delivery - will definitely use Cable Chick again

Instant delivery, expected quality, surprising pricing, great product range

Amazing! It felt like I'd barely pressed the submit button on the order to Cable Chick when I received the text from Aus Post that the parcel was waiting for pick up! Those guys must be queued up in the warehouse waiting to pack orders the instant they are received!
Not to mention great quality product, literally unbeatable price, but I actually can't get such a slim cable, and at the lengths I want, from anywhere else that I know of anyway.
You won't be disappointed with Cable Chick. Check it out.

This is perfect but luckily I CAN still live without it

Easily navigate to point of interest to myself - just check the lists in left-hand column.
For myself, the product offered were perfect. Unfortunately, there were a couple of items that were sold out but I just asked them to let me know when re-stocked - which they did.
The products, and they were many, all were in working order when received. How long they will continue to work is not in my area of expertise. However, as most of the items on my orders have been static items they will probably last forever.
So, I'm pretty happy with my lot.

Internet Retailer Par Excellence

After several excursions through the Cable Chick website over time (I am a dead set cable nerd) it became apparent that this was a very well built machine. Easy to navigate, particularly intuitive department menus and pop up hints, and the range of products is superb. Each time I have bought a cable from these fellow human beings it has been exactly what I have wanted and needed. I actually have to restrain myself from cruising back and buying more stuff I really DON"T need.

excellent product

an excellent fast reliable service providing as described product for a reasonable price ..what more could you want .,. buy here!!

Quality Outfit

Order was delivered less than 24 hours after being placed. Bloke I spoke to over the phone was knowledgable and friendly, products are seemingly high quality. I've got mates who don't treat me this well.

Great range of quality gear

Bought speaker cable and HDMI cables very happy with them.. grate price ordered it online received the goods a day later concidring I’m from Victoria will be ordering more stuff ...happy customer