4.9

Warranty Claim MadeYes · No

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW2 posts

TV cables

My 2mtr IEC C7 power cable & 30cm HDMI Type A make to female extension cable arrived within next working day. So happy that we have a supplier like this in Oz that has the right parts for our electrical solutions & is delivered promptly. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Show details
Mrs. Sarah Brown
Mrs. Sarah Brown2 posts

Good product and service

I’m happy with my product and service. The customer support was great and helped me with my issues. I will recommend. Show details
Gary Martin
Gary MartinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Great pricing and quality of cable products

I recently purchased a HD Ultra Pro Cable and HDMI switch from Cable Chick. They had a wide range of products from which to choose (depending on features and $) and the website was easy to move around and compare products. My orders both arrived very quickly and were as expected in terms of packaging and the actual product quality. In my experience Cable Chick pricing is always the best in Australia and for premium quality products.
blossom1
blossom1Sydney, NSW5 posts

Amazing service

I can’t believe how fast they process and post their products - which are all competitively priced. I have a demanding job and don’t have much time to shop. These Chicks are life savers!
Neddy
NeddyNorth-West & West coast, TAS2 posts

Thoroughly recommend Cable Chick

I have purchased a number of various items from Cable Chick and I have four things to say:
Good value for money
Products as described
Very prompt delivery
I will definitely continue to buy from Cable Chick Show details
Colin
ColinSydney, NSW5 posts

Great Cable

The Premium 0.5m Micro-USB 3.0 Super-Speed Cable for HDDs (A to Micro-B 10-Pin) was exactly what I ordered, and my neighbour saw it and wanted to borrow it, (Great Neighbour) I gave it to him and ordered another one. Thanks for a great product, and the service is always outstanding and greatly appreciated. Show details
herbie
herbiePort Moresby PNG6 posts

Fast and great price

cannot believe how fast these guys got this to me ... bought at midday on monday and delivered before 3pm the following day. Great prices and fast service. Show details
BL1TZED 101
BL1TZED 101South East Queensland, QLD13 posts

Helped get us sorted with new Xbox issues

New hdmi to optical splitter for Xbox series x they helped get audio flowing again! Show details
Paul
PaulCanberra 2600, ACT29 posts

Cable Replacement

Bought two computer cables , one for , one for a friend. Mine was faulty when I opened it.Contacted CC and they sent new cable straight away. Show details
Lori W
Lori WSouth East Queensland, QLD17 posts

Best service and very prompt delivery

I am delighted with the kind and friendly service that Cable Chick provides to their customers.
All that I purchased worked perfectly.
Thank you for your suggestions. It saved me money not having to buy a new set of headphones.
You are my go to cable company.
I will never trust JB HiFi again as they mislead me on two occasions recently which would have resulted in me buying a new set of headphones for my new TV.
By the way their cables are very flexible and soft. Show details
trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC457 posts

The cheapest place to buy cables

On Thursday 7th April 2022 I purchased an Avencore Component Video & Audio to HDMI converter and a 2.5m Avencore Crystal Series 2 RCA Stereo Audio Cable for $98.95 so so I can hook up the Panasonic DVD Recorder/VCR to the TV and copy DVDs with sound. The staff were kind to me and the service was amazing. Show details ·  1
DanmanSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Second time around with this business

I purchased 3 cables for a new phone and charger of varying lengths. Very easy order process. Great quality, well packaged, as described and very prompt delivery
Would recommend Cable Chick & will buy from them in the future Show details
alyce_majia
alyce_majiaSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great store with everything you could ever want!

Store was easy to navigate and prices were very reasonable, with the item quality being top shelf also.

Excellent range as I came here to source items I could not find in regular retail stores.

Items arrived 1 business day after ordering and were packaged well and have been using them for about 2 months now with now quality control issues etc.

Customer service was also excellent with good comm’s regarding delivery etc and follow up check it to ensure product was fit for purpose, which was very considerate.

10/10 will shop here again! Love support local and independent businesses too. Show details

Shane
Shane2 posts

Highly recommend Cable Chick

Very happy customer. Found what I needed easily, quick order process and the order arrived in 2 days to my door. Prices are awesome, service is awesome - will be using Cable Chick again.
Highly recommend them cheers - Shane
Robert
RobertSydney, NSW2 posts

Good range, good prices, excellent service

Ordered a couple of HDMI cables which were received the next day via Express Post, despite crossing an interstate border. CableChick had a good range of stock and prices were fair. CableChick kept me informed of progress of order. Have ordered a number of times from this outlet and always found the experience to be positive. Well done to Cable Chick! Show details

Christine R.
Christine R.

I purchased a charge converter at the airport to convert my Canadian power cords to Australian power while here for business travel. I learned too late that hair flat irons tend not to be well supported and fried mine…lesson learned and now I am a little nervous (ok a lot nervous to use it with my hp laptop) and iphone. Apple confirmed that they suspect it’s ok, hp provided a non-answer and Howly said use caution if wattage is not clear on the device (which it’s not) and suggested getting in touch with a reputable local retailer to get a high quality converter that won’t fry my laptop and/or iphone. Can you please advise what’s possible?

Reg P
Reg P

A/V Connecting Cable to suit SONY VIDEO CAMERA DCR-TRV530E.
Thanks Reg Prior

Danman

Not sure try searching their web site for it. https://www.cablechick.com.au/ cheers Danny

Robyn R.