Cable Chick

Cable Chick

Dejo

DejoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent!

I ordered a 4K HDMI cable from Cable Chick. I was advised that the item was on back order and they offered a 10% discount (fantastic!). Once the item was on it's way the communication from Cable Chick was prompt and tracking was easy. Happy with the service and item I received.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Always prompt, excellent service and products

I've always had exceptional service from Cable Chick, which is why they're my 'go to' place for cables that aren't the standard lengths held by other stores, and for adapters and connections that aren't the norm either. And the quality of the cables is always exceptional. Everything is described in detail on the website so there are no questions or surprises about what you're getting. The ordering and purchasing process is simple for the user, and the goods are packaged well and sent very quickly, with a tracking number.

Should have gone to Cable Chick

Great Service, price and quality

I have ordered many items from cable chick and they have always met or exceeded my expectations (particularly when the fault was mine). Goods have always arrived quickly and being able to talk to someone who understands what I am talking about is a massive bonus. Highly recommended!

Joseph

JosephSydney, NSW

Pro Series 10m 1 RCA to 2 RCA Subwoofer Y-Cable

Two words to sum you up. You Rock!

Website is well laid out, ordering was easy, price was great and product dispatched promptly so an A1 ordering experience.

When I received the product it was of high quality and exceeded my expectations. No interference whatsoever. They look fantastic too.

Overall, I will buy from again and wholeheartedly recommend Cable Chick.

Lorraine LopichIllawarra, NSW

iPad charger cables do not work

I purchased 2 charger cables for my IPad. Price is good and the delivery was prompt but neither of the cables work. They do not fit into the IPad without being forced. If you jiggle the connection you appear to eventually get the cable to deliver a charge but it is so slow that you need to leave the IPad off at least 12 hours for it to charge. I am also concerned that forcing the cable connection into my IPad will damage it.

Lorraine Lopich

Cable Chick has responded very promptly to my written complaint and I have been advised that replacement cables have been dispatched. I will update further after the replacements have been received.

jeny

jenySydney, NSW

Perfect product. excellent customer service and fastest shipping. will surely recommend!

Cable chick has gone above and beyond to meet my need of finding a tv bracket for my 65" samsung tv. I had a special case as I had a wall bracket installed in my newly bought home and I wanted to find brackets that will be compatible with the tv and also with the wall plate.

Cable chick was the only company who worked with all the measurements I gave and send me the perfect product . It was shipped to me within 18hrs of putting an order. I could not think of any faster shippling from brisbane to Sydney .

It was a pleasure being their customer.

Steve

Steve

Great customer service

Received a faulty item and after a short chat a replacement was sent and received the next day. Great customer service and a good selection of products at reasonable prices.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Oscar N.

Oscar N.

Excellent Service

I have used Cablechick for some time now and they have always provided a fast professional service. Quality is very good and their range is comprehensive. Keep up the good work.

William C.

William C.

Unbeatable range

If you want a cable, adapter, converter, splitter or matrix this the place to get it. I've worked in AV before and this was the most convenient place to get all the parts I needed. The products are high quality, prices are fair and the customer service is great.

Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

Just what I wanted

The 2-port DVI switch arrived very promptly, as had a previous order, and I'm very happy with it. It looks good and, most importantly, works very well I even like the auditory feedback it gives when I switch from one screen to the other.

I'm always impressed by the variety of gear that Cable Chick has. It's reassuring to know that anything in your catalogue or online is within easy and prompt reach.

Thanks!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great customer service, secure encrypted purchasing and promt delivery.

Johnno

JohnnoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definitely the "Go To" place for my cable needs.

Found the site by word of mouth and was very impressed with the site and navigation layout.
Ample stock was available which is a rarity theses days and the the turn around time was fantastic. I live fairly close but could not have driven to the store that afternoon before it closed and so I opted for delivery and it arrived at my house early the following morning. Packaging was adequate and the contents were definitely of a superior quality compared to similar products on other sites. Will continue to use 'Cable Chick'

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedPower surge protector boards and stereo/audio extension cable

Abigail

AbigailSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would Purchase Again :)

Firstly I would like to commend Cable Chick for their website information. If it weren’t for the product descriptions I never would’ve found the cable I needed (I didn’t even know it existed at first.) Then when I found it I was a bit wary about purchasing it since it was not “cheap” so-to-speak. But it came in a timely manner, I am very happy with the quality and it is working well.

Cheapskate

CheapskateQueensland

Fit for purpose. Reasonable price.

I needed a usb extender that I could keep plugged in but was unobtrusive and durable enough to be used a lot. The coil gives it extra reach if I need it. Seems good quality so far. If it fails too soon, believe me, I'll update this review and let you know.

Kagy

KagySydney, NSW

Great range and fabulous service

Just a quick note to say thanks. I got a Fitbit Charge 3 for Christmas. It comes with a ridiculously short charging cable, so I googled to see if there was a cable I could get as an extender and found CableChick.

Your online store had a number of compatible cables (plus heaps more stuff!!), and it was just a matter of me deciding on which one!! To top it off, I ordered on the Sunday after xmas, got a confirmation that the product had been dispatched the next day (New Years Eve), and received it 2 January!!

The cable is perfect for what I needed, the price was low and the service was fantastic. Would definitely recommend your business.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The best place to buy cables.

Working in Events is tough, usually things are needed urgently that you cant by in stores.
I really like how I can jump on your website, you will always have the type of cord I am looking for and I know that my order will reach me in a matter of days, if not the next day.
Thanks for the awesome service on each of my orders so far!

BizanaBoy

BizanaBoySeville

Cable Chick really gets good online service.

Cable Chick has a huge range of stock, a clear an easy-to-use website and ships ordered goods promptly and quickly. I have been a customer for a few years and have always received quality goods at a very competitive price.

A great find

Hadn't heard of Cable Chick before until i googled to find the product I was looking for. Cable Chick's website was easy to navigate and had a very extensive range of products including the OTG I was looking for. The service quality and price were all excellent.

Amazing Service !!

Amazing how fast the delivery was and they followed up to make sure I was happy. The website was easy to use even for me - a novice.