Cable Chick

Cable Chick

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (32)
DJe

DJe

Great length

Found exactly what I needed within moments, quality fantastic, pleased with the super fast shipping and the correspondence of the Cable Chick people, so many great options to choose for your cabling needs.Service is second to none!

Product Purchased5 metre Power cable
Deborah

DeborahSydney, NSW

The CC Angel came to my rescue

I had bought from CC before so when I bought a new TV I emailed for help with pictures of my cable and the wall socket.

Older lady here so I had no idea. The Cable Chick Angel replied to my email about 5 mins later. She sent me links to a couple of products, one for my new TV and the other for my old TV so it was good to go to the new owner.

Thank you very much CC for going the extra mile. Even though my purchase wasn't much I received top rate service! I will always purchase from you in the future and I've mentioned you to family and friends.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

VERY IMPRESSED

I had an issue with needing a USB C adaptor.
My local JB Hi Fi computer guy put me onto Cablechick.
Ordered on Monday morning, sent Monday morning and arrived Tuesday lunchtime!!
They are in Brisbane and Im in Melbourne, thats super impressive.
Well done and I am singing your praises all day long.
Adaptor works a treat and Im just disappointed I didnt order a couple of Iphone cords at the same time.
Will be using Cablechick again.

Product PurchasedApple USB-C to USB Adapter

Find out how Cable Chick compares to other Online Shops

Outstanding service with a minimum of fuss

I have used Cable Chick for years and they consistently tick all the boxes. The right advice, the right price, same day shipment, properly packaged, goods exactly as described. Can’t ask for more than that.

Soy

SoyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great electronics store with wonderful support staff

Nice colourful website that's very easy to search and navigate your way around. A great source for all your cable and converter needs. I recently purchased some networking cables and connectors and they work amazing.

Product PurchasedNetwork cables and connectors
Elliott R.

Elliott R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Excellent after sales support

I had a minor issue with a cable I purchased and sent them a message, within 10 minutes they responded with an apology and that they were sending out a replacement (higher quality) cable, no questions asked. I'll definitely be ordering from cable chick again.

Nikki

NikkiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality Service snd product

For me, was a great online experience and service. Safe, secure, thorough, from purchase to receival.Very happy with high quality product. Would definitely use again if need anything they supply. Feels good to be able to support Aussie business.

Raymond Mc D.

Raymond Mc D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Reasonable Priced HDMI Cable with fantastic performance

The Cable arrived in good time frame, it was reasonably priced, connected
it up to my computer and projector and wow what an improvement over the
old VGA signal, can now run 1920x1080 resolution instead of 1280x800.
Clearer picture, more Definition and mind blowing True Natural Colour,
Deeper Blacks something the VGA Signal lacked.
A very nice and reasonable priced Cable that dose the job, no need to pay big dollars for one, just come to Cable Chick for the best quality at the right price. Raymond.

Excellent service, would recommend

Was a little skeptical about using CableChick but I decided to bite the bullet and ordered a Playstation 2 & 3 Component Video AV Cable (PS2 & PS3 Compatible) on the 23/07 at 11:52 PM, was shipped on the 24/07 and arrived at my place on the 25/07. Very quick service, would definitely recommend!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedPlaystation 2 & 3 Component Video AV Cable (PS2 & PS3 Compatible)

Anthony L

Anthony LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Right cable, right price, great timing!

Frustrating to get equipment with cord too short or wrong. Finding the right cord is time-consuming, so fantastic to find Cable Chick! Prompt delivery, goods exactly as described. Highly recommended.

Sharon W.

Sharon W.Darling Downs, QLD

Exactly what I needed, and delivered within 24 hours!

I bought a 5m long HDMI cable to run from my PC to my new monitor set up remote to the PC. Ordered around 2:30pm on one day and I received it by lunch the next day. From Brisbane to Warwick Qld in less than 24 hours. Brilliant on all counts!

Product PurchasedHDMI to HDMI Cable 5m

Fantastic Service & Great Quality Product

During this lockdown period, my family needed some extension leads for headphone/microphone headsets. It was very hard to source from elsewhere but CableChick.com.au had them. Transaction was simple and even better I was able to safely pick them up immediately (given I coincidentally live close to their warehouse). Most importantly, the customer service was exceptional and the quality of the product is excellent. Thoroughly recommended.

Problem Solved

I am really happy with the service you provided.
John helped me problem solve and work out that I initially purchased the wrong cable for the job and recommended an alternative to suit of which I purchased an was able to return the original cable for a refund. I will definitely consider Cable chick again.

Jonathan

JonathanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product, good price, quick service

Your range of products specific to your business is huge, every type of cable one could need, at a good price and delivered quickly when required to my door via the postie

Product Purchaseddisplay port cable
John

JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cable Chick Customer Service and Product Quality? 10/10?

Needed a specific type USB cable, went to the Cable Chick website, filled out the details, paid by debit card and presto 3 days later I had the cable in my hands through standard post. Well done again good people of Cable Chick! I'll be purchasing more stuff from you in the future.
Kind regards,
John.

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crap Express delivery , don't pay extra for it

Paid extra $12 for express post so I would have it in two days, So much for that, Took 4 days too arrive and came by normal postman letter box delivery Australian post. Never buying anything from this site again. You will be better off going into your local store.

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Excellent range of quality cables

I've have been very happy with my orders from Cable Chick, I've not had any issues. Communication is very clear either by email or voice. Dispatch and delivery times have been spot on. When I need advice on a product specification or a recommendation I know it is an answer I can depend on.
I can highly recommend Cable Chick.

Darryl

DarrylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Company To Deal With

I've now dealt with their Capalaba store [QLD] several times now and they have been terrific, asked to test some HDMI cables before I bought them and wasn't a problem, the cables tested fine, reasonable prices and really decent service, my goto store for any cabling what so ever, Very highly recommended.

Product PurchasedSeveral HDMI CABLES

They maintain a very high standard year after year

These guys are very impressive with how quickly they deliver cables. When you need a cable it's tempting to go out and get one immediately from a retail store and pay through the nose for it. When they deliver quality products so quickly there's no need.

Dejo

DejoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent!

I ordered a 4K HDMI cable from Cable Chick. I was advised that the item was on back order and they offered a 10% discount (fantastic!). Once the item was on it's way the communication from Cable Chick was prompt and tracking was easy. Happy with the service and item I received.