Cable Chick

Cable Chick

Listing monitored by Cable Chick

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (47)
Lori W
Lori WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best service and very prompt delivery

I am delighted with the kind and friendly service that Cable Chick provides to their customers.
All that I purchased worked perfectly.
Thank you for your suggestions. It saved me money not having to buy a new set of headphones.
You are my go to cable company.
I will never trust JB HiFi again as they mislead me on two occasions recently which would have resulted in me buying a new set of headphones for my new TV.

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The cheapest place to buy cables

On Thursday 7th April 2022 I purchased an Avencore Component Video & Audio to HDMI converter and a 2.5m Avencore Crystal Series 2 RCA Stereo Audio Cable for $98.95 so so I can hook up the Panasonic DVD Recorder/VCR to the TV and copy DVDs with sound. The staff were kind to me and the service was amazing.

trompfy

On Monday 11th April they refunded me $69.95 since the Avencore Component Video & Audio to HDMI converter wasn't in the box, which was extremely nice of them to do that for me.

DanmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Second time around with this business

I purchased 3 cables for a new phone and charger of varying lengths. Very easy order process. Great quality, well packaged, as described and very prompt delivery
Would recommend Cable Chick & will buy from them in the future

alyce_majia
alyce_majiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great store with everything you could ever want!

Store was easy to navigate and prices were very reasonable, with the item quality being top shelf also.

Excellent range as I came here to source items I could not find in regular retail stores.

Items arrived 1 business day after ordering and were packaged well and have been using them for about 2 months now with now quality control issues etc.

Customer service was also excellent with good comm’s regarding delivery etc and follow up check it to ensure product was fit for purpose, which was very considerate.

10/10 will shop here again! Love support local and independent businesses too.

Highly recommend Cable Chick

Very happy customer. Found what I needed easily, quick order process and the order arrived in 2 days to my door. Prices are awesome, service is awesome - will be using Cable Chick again.
Highly recommend them cheers - Shane

Robert
RobertSydney, NSW

Good range, good prices, excellent service

Ordered a couple of HDMI cables which were received the next day via Express Post, despite crossing an interstate border. CableChick had a good range of stock and prices were fair. CableChick kept me informed of progress of order. Have ordered a number of times from this outlet and always found the experience to be positive. Well done to Cable Chick!

Lucy S
Lucy SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

easy and quick

I don't always post reviews but Cable Chicks are impressive - just what I needed, easy to order and quick delivery.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Soup Nazi
Soup NaziSydney, NSW

Dead set easy

The web site is easy to navigate. The product range is great with obscure items that you just can't get elsewhere. I have recently ordered twice from CableChick. In both cases the goods arrived the next day, despite me being in Sydney and the seller being in Queensland. Maybe Australia Post needs to bit of credit here. Communication was good. The goods I ordered were well packed. A receipt was included. I have no problem recommending CableChick and will definitely use them again.

Tez
TezRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Wow! so fast

Cannot believe speed of delivery ordered midday 30/8 from Cable Chick in Brisbane, arrived in little village west of Murwillumbah Northern Nsw at 11am today 31/8. That is the fastest delivery i have ever experienced from anywhere. It's very easy to find what you want on a well organised site. A large range of cables and different products to choose from. The parcel arrived with cable securely packaged,and on opening found quality cable inside plugged it into my computer and working perfectly Thanks so much.I would not go anywhere else for cables and a lot of other associated products

JohnM
JohnMPerth, WA

Good in every respect.

One of the best web sites I have ever seen, so easy to navigate with good size fonts for us seniors.
Very extensive range of products with good pricing to boot. Their dispatch service is quick (that was until Aust. Post got their hands on it, but these days I suppose we have to make allowances ). My items where a HDMI switcher and some HDMI cables, all of which are working perfectly. Very happy with everything.

Excellent experience

As usual before purchasing from a new site I first researched Cable Chick and after seeing their good reviews and what I consider to be very reasonable prices, decided to proceed. I've subsequently bought two products from them over the course of a few days and both arrived exceptionally fast. As I suppose is to be expected via express post though not always certain these days. Nonetheless, one was fairly urgently required so I was thankful to receive it so quickly. They appear to be of excellent quality and working exactly as hoped and expected. And, as mentioned, very reasonably priced. As a result of this excellent experience I'll confidently look to them for any such electronic needs in the future.

JohnPerth, WA

Cable Chick: Avencore Halon Series Ultra HD 4K Powered 4-Way HDMI Splitter & Extender

We rate this device 5 Stars.
This has made our home viewing life so much easier. Especially for streaming TV Catch-up to the kitchen when we are preparing meals etc and streaming Sports events from Foxtel on our PC means we can watch from wherever the weather dictates either on indoor or outdoor TV's or all 4 at once.

MNN
MNNSydney, NSW

Not as advertised

Ray
RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great advice and product.

Your knowledgeable employee was able to solve an issue I had connecting extras to my tv. The sale and subsequent delivery went without a hitch. The spitter box you suggested has worked a treat. I am a previous customer and I will purchase from you in the future without doubt.

pjj.1600
pjj.1600Hobart, TAS

Excellent service and delivery

Purchased HDMI Cable on the 24th March and recieved it in Tasmania on the 25th March beat that!!!!
Thanks to the Chick and Australia POST